Tom and Nicole Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom follows Nicole through the mall.
1.4k words
3.94
30.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tfprice
tfprice
1 Followers

It was the short skirt you wore that caught my eye. The soft cotton wrapped your flaired hips and full ass and stopped just below the curve of your cheeks. I was sure if you so much as bent at the hips I would have a full view of your panties, if you were even wearing any.

I quickly put my bags into my trunk and turned to follow you back into the mall. Your first stop was the shoe section of a large department store. I pretended to browse some sweaters without ever taking my eyes off of the hem of your skirt.

After a few moments, my diligence paid off and you bent to adjust the straps on the pair of silver heels you were trying on. A subtle hint of white and black flashed from underneath your skirt and I was instantly hard. I slipped my hand into my pocket and began to rub the head of my cock.

I followed you out of the store and through the mall to another large department store. This time you moved quickly to the back of the store to pick out a few items to try on. As I followed you through the store, I began to formulate a plan. I grabbed a scarf and stuffed it into my pocket as I trailed you.

I watched you go into the dressing rooms, then waited until the area was clear.

(Knock, knock)

"Occupied!" Nicole cried.

The handle began to move up and down, but it was locked from the outside.

"I said I was in here, dammit! I'll be out in a minute."

(Knock, knock, knock.)

God dammit, she thought. The entire dressing area was empty when I came in here. There's no way it's full...

(Knock, knock, knock.)

"Look, I told you I was in here. Go find another room!" Nicole shouted at whomever was banging on her door.

The handle wiggled again, and she had had enough. Nicole opened the door with the intention of yelling at the knocker, but as soon as she turned the knob, a swift push knocked her backward into the dressing room. Before she could scream, a scarf was wrapped around her head and shoved into her mouth, gagging her.

"I've been watching you," Tom said.

He shoved her against the back wall of the dressing room and ripped her shirt off, exposing her soft breasts barely contained by the black bra she wore. His hands squeezed her flesh roughly and made her cry out in pain. Fortunately for Tom, the scarf was an excellent gag.

He pulled his long, thick cock out of his pants and began to stroke its length. Nicole's eyes filled with terror as she realized what was to come.

Tom spun Nicole around and forced her face against the wall. A soft snap signaled the end of her white thong with the black polka dots. He pulled the remains of the lace and cotton to his face and inhaled her scent before shoving them into his pocket.

His left hand held her arms above her head will his righthand trailed between her legs and forced them apart. The skirt was riding up now, exposing her bare ass to the cold air of the department store.

Tom slowly slid two fingers along the crease of her shaven pussy. Despite her terror, Nicole couldn't help but let a soft moan escape her lips. His fingers found their way to her sopping hole and he shoved them into her roughly. She was wet enough that he quickly added a third finger.

"You're enjoying this aren't you? You little slut. You've been wet all day, wearing this short skirt, flaunting yourself around the mall, haven't you?" For emphasis, he shoved a fourth finger into her soaking pussy and began to slide them in and out, fucking her with his hand. She moaned again and wobbled in her high heels.

"Fortunately for you, I'm here to do what every single man in this mall wants to do: Fuck the shit out of you," Tom growled into her ear.

At that, she screamed and his left hand came down to catch her throat. Tom squeezed her throat until her eyes watered and she couldn't breath.

"Scream all you want. With that scarf in your mouth, no one will hear you. The store is empty and the staff are all in the back. But please, keep screaming. It makes it so much better for me."

Terror filled her eyes and she screamed again.

"Yeah, that's right bitch. Scream for me."

Tom pulled his hand from her soaking pussy and wiped her juices on her bare ass cheeks. Then he steered his cock to her pussy and thrust the full nine inches into her with one smooth stroke. He began to slam into her at jackhammer speed.

Nicole certainly wasn't a virgin, but she had never been fucked this hard in her life. She felt as though he was going to tear her in half. It felt as though he had shoved a baseball bat into her. But damn him, she was enjoying it.

Tom felt her body tense and picked up his pace. He reached his right hand around and began to stroke her clit. She moaned as she came harder than she ever had before. His hand was soaked with her juices. Her continued to slam into his little slut. Her pussy was the tightest he'd ever encountered. But he wasn't going to be happy just fucking her pussy.

"Ass or mouth?" he whispered into her ear.

(muffled) "wha..?"

"Do you want my cock in your ass, or in your mouth?"

She screamed again and tried to pull away from him, but he pushed her face against the wall and slammed even harder into her pussy.

"Pick now, or I will."

"mouf!" she cried desperately through the scarf. Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Tom thought for a minute, and continued to fuck her pussy. Then he took his thumb and began to circle her puckered asshole.

"Noooooo!" she moaned as his thumb passed her sphincter into her virgin ass. "Please don't!"

Tom's thumb pushed further into her ass with the aid of her pussy juices. When it was all the way in, he began to slide it in and out. The pace of his thrusting had slowed as he thumbed her ass.

Suddenly, he pulled his thumb out and leaned close to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth. Get on your knees and I will take the scarf off. Don't scream."

He put his hand on her shoulder and shoved her to the ground. He pulled the scarf away and thrust his cock into her face.

"Suck it, slut!" He growled at her. He grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her lips to the head of his dick.

Her lips tentatively opened and he took the opportunity to thrust into her mouth. He pushed his dick all the way back to her throat and she gagged.

"Take it all the way, you fucking whore! I know you can!" He was almost yelling now, but it didn't matter. This slut was going to take his entire cock into her mouth.

She loosened her throat and took him all the way in. His balls slapped against her chin as he held her head and thrust into her mouth.

"Good job, slut. I knew you could take it all."

Her tongue began to work the underside of his cock and his balls tightened.

"I'm gonna cum you slut. Drink it all!" He cried as he pulled back until just his head was in her mouth. He shot four strings of cum before he pulled out and shot two more on her face and one on her breasts.

"God that was good." he said as he slipped his cock back into his pants. "Wait five minutes before you even think about coming out."

Tom turned and left the dressing area without another word. As soon as he was clear of the department store he began to sprint to his car.

Nicole lay on the floor of the dressing room panting. She ran her fingers across her cum splattered face and licked her fingers until her face was clean. She stood, straightened her clothes and hair as best she could and left the dressing area. She reached her hand into her purse, looking for her cell phone and found a piece of paper.

"Thanks for the fuck. Give me a call next time you're horny. --Tom" His number was scribbled along the bottom of the note.

She quickly typed the number into her phone and sent him a text: God that was hot. Let's do it again.

tfprice
tfprice
1 Followers