Tom and Sarah Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom and Sarah continue their journey.
4.5k words
4.61
10.8k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story viewed from 2 vantage points, JJ a dominant master and Tom, the male half of a couple of would-be slaves.

It is possible to read this story by itself, but I recommend strongly to read part 1 first.

*****

Tom

What had happened to us? Up until early this afternoon, Sarah and I were your typical suburban couple, house, children, job, nothing special, just a regular couple in love with each other, satisfied with our plain vanilla sex. We had some fantasies but that just what they were, fantasies to spice up our love making.

All of a sudden, our lives had toppled over. Sarah and I had become slaves, belonging to a Master, who owned our bodies, our pleasure, our orgasms, our life. We could not decide freely of our future. We were his to do whatever he wanted with us. I tried to deny it, to think that it was not too late yet, that we could get free, but I knew deep inside me that was only wishful thinking. And looking at Sarah, in a totally abandoned posture, it was true for both of us. We not only belonged to JJ, but we wanted more than anything that he accepts our gift to him, that he could do to us anything he wanted and we would comply eagerly and happily. The only hope I had was that he would spare our children, that he would leave them to us to love and raise without too much interference and I was confident on this account.

Our master was not a pervert, there was nothing bad in him.

After Master took me, we, all three of us, rested in each other arms, JJ caressing our hair and faces softly. But JJ's hand on us, very quickly aroused some more needs in our bodies. Sarah was the first one to react to his touch and she moaned quietly. Soon it was my turn and I could feel my cock twitch.

"Have I a couple of cats with me today, or are they pussies?" said JJ.

"I have a pussy," was Sarah's answer.

"And what does this pussy need, my slut?"

"Please, Master, this pussy needs you. It belongs to you, Please take it."

"Let's this pussy work for its pleasure, then. Come over here and ride my cock."

If it was not for our new status as slaves, I would not believe my wife capable of offering herself so shamelessly to another man. She had never done it for me, her husband.

But I could understand it, I will do the same, offering myself to my master and hoping for him to accept me.

JJ

My two new slaves were in my arms and purring under my caresses. Sarah was so entranced, she was begging for me to give her more pleasure. She climbed on me, aligned her pussy over my cock and impaled herself. I grabbed her waist and kept her in place as she brought herself up and down with blissful abandon. Her breathing became short and hoarse. I spanked her boobs a few times.

"You know you can't cum without my authorization, slut. You'll have to beg."

"Yes, Please, Master, Pleaeaease..."

"Cum, my little one, cum for your master."

She started shrieking and crying and sobbing and came on me.

God, I love this slut. She is a master's dream slave. So hot, so pretty, so uninhibited, so giving of herself.

She collapsed on me, offering her mouth, that I took voraciously. My tongue was taking full possession of her mouth. She started to moan in my mouth.

"You want more, my love?"

"Please Master, yes, master, I love you so much."

"But, I have not heard "Thank you yet for your last cum, have I?"

"Oh, Sorry Master, Thank you, thank you a thousand time!"

Putting my hands on the small of her back, I pushed her down signaling she could ride again.

It did not take long for her to beg again.

"Yes, Please, Master, Pleaeaease...Master, take me."

She collapsed again on me, blabbering in what was an unknown language, but currently used by women in the trance of orgasm.

"Thank you, thank you, Master."

I could feel Tom stirring next to me now. He was on his back with his legs well spread apart. I could see he had a gigantic (for him) hard on.

"You love me to take Sarah, don't you, my little cuckold. Watching me fuck her is even better than you fucking her."

"Yes, Master, I love to see her cum for you. She had never cum for me like that."

"But, Master, I want you too. Please Master, take your little cuck now, I belong to you too. And I need you so much."

I grabbed him by the waist, turned him around on his four, and opened his legs. His little ass hole was looking me in the eyes, with an imploring air (can an ass hole have an imploring air? It looked that way to me).

I lifted myself on my knees, introduced 2 fingers in him and finger fucked him a few times before I took him in one push of my cock. I pumped in and out for a few minutes. Tom was imploring me to make him cum, but I wanted him to be on the edge, before slowing down, almost to a halt, then starting again faster and faster, only to stop right before he would cum. I did this 4 times and I thought that at that point, authorization or not, he would cum.

"Cum, now, cum my little slut, cum for me". His body arched, he squealed and came in a tremendous orgasm. "Thank you, thank you, master."

I turned him on his back and kissed him, my tongue all over his mouth.

Tom

I loved him, loved him like I never loved anybody before. JJ was everything to me, my owner, my lover, my love. And I knew it was the same for Sarah. I just had to look at the way she was looking at him. Totally grateful, totally enraptured. He could ask her anything, anything at all and she would comply without hesitation. He could beat us, humiliate us, told us to perform the most extreme tasks and we would. I was wondering what else he could ask from us. I was secretly hoping that he would ask Sarah and I to play with each other, so I would know that we still loved each other. As on cue, it seemed like JJ read my thoughts.

"Good, my little sluts, I want you to give me a show. I want you two to do a 69 for me. Sarah on top."

She positioned herself over me with her mouth on my crutch. She took my flaccid cock in her mouth and licked it and sucked it, at first without too much success. I was so spent. I put my mouth over her labia and my tongue over her clit and started to lick. She tasted so good, her own taste, that I knew so well mixed with our master taste, for the most exhilarating combination I could ever imagine.

It gave me the boost I needed and my cock got harder and I started to fuck her mouth while at the same time licking Sarah with purpose. Soon, we were both moaning.

"Stop it now, my sluts. You don't think I was going to let you fuck each other, did you? Your body is mine and mine only.

"Sarah, masturbate yourself with your fingers, rub your clit. Your pussy is soaked, now take this dildo and fuck yourself hard and deep."

"Tom you watch her carefully, she is going to come for you now."

I looked at Sarah. She was obeying Master scrupulously.

"Stop it now, my love."

"Please, Master, please, let me come."

"No, we are going to let Tom finish the job, he deserves it."

"Tom, lick Sarah's clit and fuck her pussy with the dildo."

I jumped at the opportunity Master was giving me. I went to work and Sarah just exploded in my mouth.

I still could not believe the intensity of her orgasms. In our love making, she never was wild. She came gently like a little breeze. Now she was a hurricane full of fury and passion.

I was now incredibly aroused, I felt my erection had never been stronger. Master made me lay on my back and encouraged Sarah to suck me. She did with consummate skill as if in the few hours since our encounter with Master, she had learned to be a total whore in the art of fellatio. She had her hand on my rod and her tongue and lips just worked in total unison. I came in her mouth moaning, squealing. Master let her swallow my load, which made it twice as satisfactory for me.

JJ

It was now time for dinner. "Is there a good restaurant around here?" I ask.

"Actually there are a couple, a seafood place and a steak house." answered Tom, "What do you prefer, Master?"

"I think we need to restore our strength, so I think we will go for the steak."

"You smell cum and pussy juice 3 yards away, my loves. Keep it that way, don't take a shower. Get dressed, but no underwear, understand? And dress sexy."

Sarah came back in a short green dress and she looked great. Tom, came with a white jean and a yellow shirt and he looked very good too. I thought that if we meet people they know, they look decent enough no to be embarrassed when they meet their neighbor next time in a shop or at school with their children. Their enslavement to me was a private matter.

We went to the steak house, that happened to be a chain, but good quality chain. I had Sarah on my right and Tom on my left. Our table was in a corner and the lights in the restaurant low.

We placed our order for drinks and food and waited to be served.

My right hand did not stay quiet and went to Sarah inner thigh, which made her shiver. I caressed her thigh and I moved up to her pussy. My finger found her cunt and I pushed it in. It was soaked. Sarah, breath became shorter. I did not want to embarrass her in the restaurant and did not push my investigation further. Instead I removed my hand and presented it to Tom, who licked it quickly after a furtive look around.

We spent the rest of dinner talking about Tom's and Sarah's jobs, their colleges, their sexual experiences.

All things that regular people talk about.

"You know," I said, "When we got back home, we are going to have to shave your pussies, my little sluts. I likes bald pussies. So let's go."

Once at home, we settled in the bedroom, they undressed and presented themselves to me. They both had trimmed pussies, but far from smooth and shinny. "Sarah will shave Tom's first and then Tom, Sarah's. Go and get your shaving gear, my darling."

Sarah first finished trimming Tom's cock with scissors then got the shaving cream and applied it generously around Tom cock and ass. She took advantage by rubbing his cock more than was strictly necessary, which caused him to have a nice hard on. She then used the razor to shave it really close.

She then applied some after shave that made Tom wince.

Then it was Sarah's turn. Like Sarah had done, Tom started with the scissors, then the shaving cream and the razor.

When they were finished, they both had bald and shinny pussies, that were very appetizing indeed.

Tom

We now had our pussies (Master called my cock and ass, my pussy) looking like little boy and little girl as to having regressed to a state of non responsible adults. We were play toys to a superior being, called our Master. We existed now only for his pleasure. To be quite fair to Him, he never neglected our pleasure as well. Sarah and I had never known anything like it. A simple caress from him would get me hard and Sarah soaked. We could cum just being touched if he wanted to. I don't know how to call it, but love. Sarah and I simply loved him and were doing everything we could to have him love us, with sex of course, but total obedience and respect.

I didn't know what he had in store for us, but I was totally confident it would be four our good. I trusted him completely as I thought, he was a good man. There was no meanness in him. Him owning us was for him as natural as breathing. So far, there had been no pain, except a little spanking, but I was sure that, in due course there would be. I am ashamed to say so, but I was looking forward to it. Some pain will, no doubt increase my feeling of being his possession and, lead to pleasure.

For now, we were relaxing on our bed after a good meal.

JJ

I thought it was time for a little humiliating pleasure for my slaves. I was laying on the bed. I spread my legs apart and bent my knees.

"My little sluts, I want you to hump my legs as you have seen doggies do. Tom, you take the left one, Sarah, my right one. You hold to my knees for balance."

They moved up on theirs knees and came to my legs. Their genitals were in close contact with them and they started pumping up and down with their pelvis. I could feel Tom hard cock and Sarah wet pussy motions get more and more urgent.

"Pace yourself, my little ones, take your time. I want you to cum when I say and I am not ready to say. You are beautiful when your pussies are on fire."

They slowed down to a steady pace.

"Tell me, Sarah, how do you like fucking my leg?"

"Master, it's so good, I love you to take me any way you want. Yes, my pussy is on fire."

"What about you, Tom?"

"I love it Master, may I cum, please?"

"No, my love, you are always in such a hurry. I have to teach you to control your orgasms. Remember, your orgasms belong to me. You will never cum without me saying you do, you understand?"

"Yes Master, my orgasms are like all the rest of me, they belong to you."

Watching my two slaves taking their pleasure did not leave me indifferent. My cock was hard like a rock.

"Dismount my sluts and come to me, my cock needs immediate attention. Who wants my cum?"

"Me!, Me!" said Sarah. "Me!, Me!" said Tom.

"You both, then, Sarah will start sucking my cock and Tom licking my balls."

They went to work and their expert care pushed me quickly over the edge. I came in Sarah's mouth and she started to swallow.

"Easy, little one, leave some for Tom, he loves some too." Tom took Sarah's mouth in his and drew some cum from her.

"Now, resume your humping, slaves."

They both went back at it with renewed ardor. After a couple of minutes, they were both moaning and whimpering.

"Good, my loves, you can cum now for your master."

They did not need to be told twice and Tom first, exploded on my leg, followed shortly by Sarah.

"Clean your master up, my darlings. Tom clean Sarah's cum and Sarah clean Tom's mess!"

They did and I brought them up to my arms and all three of us fell fast asleep.

Tom

Sunday morning. I woke up with a start. It took me a few seconds to remember the Saturday that would mark the beginning of our new life. I looked at Sarah who was still asleep in our Master's arms. I loved her but had never realized how really pretty she was. I realized it when she was not mine anymore. She belonged to our Master, just as I did. This did not make me sad, but on the contrary very happy and proud. Thinking about it, my cock stirred. I needed to go to the bathroom and tried not to wake Master and Sarah. But, of course, as soon I had succeeded to get up, they woke up. It was 8:30 and time for breakfast. Sarah joined me in the kitchen and together we prepared juice, coffee and eggs and bacon. We ate heartily, then Master went to the bathroom and took a shower. He called us in to share the shower with him and all three of us rub each other bodies. Master washed Sarah's boobs much more thoroughly than they needed, and then my cock, with the same attention. We did not need more to be totally aroused. Master sat down on the side of the tub, and with his right hand rubbed Sarah's pussy and with his left, my cock. When I say he rubbed, it was an understatement as he actually masturbated us with vigor and soon we were moaning and begging him for letting us cum. Master did not play with us this morning and made us cum immediately.

As we dried each other up, Master asked, "What time is your sister bringing the kids home?"

"She said mid afternoon, which means about 4:00."

"Good we have plenty of time then."

JJ

"Tell me, what sex toys do you have? I know you have the dildo we used last night. What else?"

"I have a vibrator, Master," said Sarah.

"Is that it? You'll need to get a whip, a flogger, nipple clamps, vibrating eggs, butt plugs, ropes and anything else that strikes your fancy, when you go shopping. I'll get you your collars and leash."

"For your training, you need to experience a little bit of pain. Pain is very close to pleasure and even if you have been very good slaves and don't deserve it, I am going to spank you for your pleasure... and mine. Enjoy."

"Tom is going first. Come here, my little one."

I seat on the edge of the bed, take Tom's hand and pull him across my laps, is ass up with his head and shoulder on the bed. Tom has a very nice ass and it's going to be pleasure to spank it.

"My slut, we are going to starts with 10 slaps on each of your cheeks. After each slap I want you to count them and thank your master. Is it understood?"

"Yes Master."

I raised my hand and smacked it on his right cheek, that immediately took a nice rosy color.

"One, Thank you, Master."

I repeated the smack.

"Two, Thank you, Master."

I did it 10 times, his right cheek had acquired a beautiful red color and Tom was crying, with tears running down. I reach under for his cock and I found it hard as steel.

"Very good, my little one. It looks like you really enjoyed that. Let's do the left one now."

I repeated the same treatment with the same result.

I turned Tom on his back and his erection was triumphant. I grabbed his cock and started jerking it.

Now, Tom was moaning. "Please, Master, make me cum. I beg you, Please."

I increase the rhythm of my hand. "Cum, slut, cum for your master."

Tom shrieked and his cock exploded in long streams of cum that fell on his belly.

He was spent and let himself slide down my legs on the floor.

"You know what to do with your cum."

Tom

What had just happened to me? I was so ashamed. Master spanking had the exact opposite effect than I expected. I thought I would shrink under his hand and that pain would prevent me from any other feeling. How wrong was I! I found it incredibly erotic and was so aroused I could hardly contain myself. Then I had experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

"Thank you, Master, thank you, I love you so much."

It was the only thing I could say, with an overwhelming feeling of pride to belong to my Master."

JJ

"Now my love", I said to Sarah, "Come here."

She was red with excitement of having witnessed Tom's total surrender to me. I felt between her legs and she was swamped already. "She is not going to go through 20 slaps," I thought.

I pulled her gently over my laps, caressed her ass slightly, then lifted my hand and smacked it on her right cheek. She screamed briefly then said, "One, thank you Master."... "Two, Thank you Master".

She was half moaning, half crying. After the 6th strike, I reached between her legs. Her juices were dripping and as soon as I touched her clit, her body arched with a spasm and she came, blabbering and crying.

"Did I tell you, you could cum, slut?"

She could not answer me as she was still relishing her orgasm.

"I am not done with you, whore. I've never seen a slave so sensitive to spanking."

"I beg your pardon, Master, I could not prevent it."

I raised my hand again and smacked her ass again. "Seven", I said as she had lost count. "Thank you Master." After the 10the one, I moved to her left cheek. "One, Thank you, Master."

After the 4th one, I reached again between her legs. By now, she was sobbing and moaning and I put my finger in her cunt. She came again with an even stronger orgasm.

I did not stop after that, until the 10th slap. She was like a rag on my laps.

I took her by her waist, lifted her and placed her on her knees on the floor.

I had a rock solid erection by then and I entered her pussy in one stroke. She let a long cry and came again immediately. I followed shortly after and filled her pussy with my cum.

Tom

Sarah had been, just like me totally enraptured by Master's spanking. She had cum like me as we had never cum before. The combination of humiliation, submission and light physical pain had pushed us beyond our usual limits. From this moment on, there was no return and still it was hardly 24 hours since we met him. We belonged to our Master JJ for him to do whatever he wanted with us. It was a new and strange feeling. Being enslaved not by chains but of our own will, being prisoner of our lust and love for a man who claimed ownership of us.

12