Tom and Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stood there with my shrinking dick in my hand no knowing what to say.

"I spoke with Peggy, she told me you bought some masturbation cream? I guess you were eager to try it out. Can I take a look?" She put the pizza down on my desk and picked up the jar and read the label. She knew that I was embarrassed and wanted to draw it out. "Is that lesbian porn? You like to watch two girls go at it, interesting. I brought dinner, go wash your hands." She picked up the pizza and walked into the kitchen. I washed up and went into the bedroom and put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. When I came out Sophie was naked, she had a bottle of wine open and had take out some plates.

"You better take those clothes off now or I am going to turn on the AC again" she said sternly. I stripped off my clothes and sat down. I noticed the porno was still playing on my computer, she had turned up the volume. We sat there eating our pizza, saying nothing all the while two women panting and screaming and various other sex noises were emanating from my computer.

When we finished eating she poured herself a second glass of wine and asked "So how did your meeting go?"

"It went really well, actually" I paused while the girl in the video screamed for her partner to fuck her harder. "My recommendations have been implemented, there won't be any layoffs and the president has asked us to make recommendations for the other two offices."

"By 'us', you mean you and Gwen?"

"Yes."

"How is Gwen?"

"She's fine I guess."

"How old is she, do you know?"

"Uh, I don't know exactly, twenty-five or so. She finished her degree a few years ago, she is doing her MBA right now, so she would be at least twenty-four I am guessing."

"Is she seeing anyone?"

"I don't know, I think she mentioned a guy named Clive. Why?" I didn't like where this was going.

"Just curious. You seem to spend a lot of time with her, but you don't seem to know much about her."

"I guess not, we mostly talk about work."

"Would you prefer to talk about something else?"

"I would actually."

"So how was the masturbation cream? Is it just a lubricant or does it provide any interesting sensations?"

I got up went into my office and turned off the video. I shut down the computer and started my work. I felt a little uncomfortable and noticed that my cock was rock hard again. I heard the bedroom door close. After a few hours I got up went for a swim. After the swim I poured a scotch and sat in the hot tub. I couldn't help but wonder about Sophie, how long was she watching me jerk off? She didn't seem too upset by it, more amused than anything. I realized that I was turned on by being caught. I started stroking myself in the hot tub. I repositioned myself so a jet was shooting directly on my cock. I didn't want to cum in the tub and my scotch was finished so I got out of the tub and dried off. I went into the kitchen to pour a second one and went back into my office to jack off again. It took a little longer, but after I came for the third time that day, I was exhausted and a little drunk. I can't remember the last time I jacked off three times in one day. I went to bed and noticed that Jake wasn't home yet.

The next morning I woke up and Sophie had already left for work. I got up and checked my email. Gwen had sent me a couple of things early this morning. She told me to call her. I made coffee and fixed breakfast and ate it in front of the computer. When I was done I called Gwen.

"Hi Tommy."

"Hi, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, actually I need a favor. You know there is a corporate retreat on Friday, all the staff is going?"

"Yes."

"Well, I have been asked to work reception, do you mind coming in on Friday to the office, I don't want to be here alone all day."

"You are not planning anything weird are you?"

"No, why? Are you scared of me?"

"No, I am scared of the things I do when I am around you."

"I don't know Tommy, you probably do all kinds of weird things when you are home." she laughed.

"OK." I said "I will be in on Friday."

For the next couple of days I was sexually supercharged. Gwen and Sophie had seen me jerk off, Peggy saw me buying lube. I was masturbating three times a day, and I wasn't even bothering to turn off my porn computer during the day. Luckily Jake wasn't home much. I had only seen him once when he thanked me for the condoms. By Friday I was still very horny. When I woke up Sophie was still asleep, she had today and Saturday off. I was hoping Gwen might take be back to the strip club for lunch. I really wanted to jerk off before I left for work, but I didn't want to get caught again and Sophie could wake up at any minute. I got into the shower, and sure enough, within a few minutes she came in. The shower doesn't have a curtain, just a glass door. She peed in the toilet and closed the lid, she didn't flush because I was in the shower. She then did something completely unexpected, she got into the shower with me.

"Can you move over a bit?"

I stepped aside so she could get under the shower. She arched her back and wet her hair giving me a wonderful view of her tits and torso. I got hard instantly.

Without opening her eyes as the water cascaded down her face she asked me to pass the shampoo. I placed it in her hand. Her eyes were still closed as she moved forward out of the spray and her hip touched against my cock. She poured out a little and lathered up. I watched her intently as I washed myself. She moved me aside to rinse out her hair this time she placed her hands on my waist as she pressed up against me, I could feel her tits rubbing against my back and her pubic hair caressing my leg as she slipped in front of me. She was toying with me. She put conditioner in her hair and asked me for the soap. I handed it to her since I was done.

"You aren't going to work like that are you?" she said pointing to my cock. I didn't know what to do. "Why don't you take care of that? Do you need your computer?"

"No."

"Then show me."

I started stroking my cock slowly, she watched me casually at first, but I think she liked watching me. I started pumping faster, she pulled in closer and started soaping my chest. She took some of the soap into her other hand and reached down and caressed my ass. She worked her hand into my crack and I realized that she was trying to find my asshole. When she located it I bent over slightly and she smiled. She circled my butt hole with the pad of her finger, then applied a little pressure and it popped in, she then slid a second finger inside. Her fingers penetrated deeper. I couldn't take it any more I came hard shooting my load in one large spurt onto the shower floor, I felt several more spasms but little more came.

"Good news, you prostate is healthy. You are getting to the age where you should have it checked regularly." She smiled.

"I don't know if I want my doctor doing that, I think I enjoyed it too much."

"I could tell, I could feel your anal sphincter spasming with your orgasm."

"Maybe you could check it for me from now on, you seem to do a thorough job."

"If you like, I would be happy to. You know, to make sure you stay healthy." She smiled at me, she was so beautiful I couldn't help myself I grabbed her and kissed her, she kissed me back. I can't remember the last time we kissed. There was the occasional peck on the cheek, but usually when we were saying goodbye in front of people. It had probably been years since we kissed like this. I missed her.

"You had better get going, you are running late."

I checked the clock, I should have been out the door by now. I got dressed quickly and sent Gwen an IM telling her I was running behind, I would be in soon. I got an answer back right away.

"No worries, I am the only one here."

I got into the office on time, by speeding though traffic. When I got there I saw Gwen sitting at the reception desk. Her laptop and a flurry of papers were scattered about, some on the desk some on the floor. She had a small pile on one of the seats in the lobby.

"Hi Tommy, bad news."

"What's up, is there a problem with the recommendations I sent you?"

"No, its not that. Since the office is closed today and it is Friday, they put the office into weekend mode, you know like after hours."

"So what does that mean?"

"Two things, first there aren't many lights, there are individual light switches in the offices and some emergency lights in the corridors, but that is it. More importantly, there is no air conditioning."

The reception area seemed OK, but I realized that there was a separate AC that was installed for the lobby. Sophie buzzed the door and a wave of heat poured over me. I closed it.

"So what do we do?"

"You can use the guest office in the corner, there are no windows so you won't get as much light, but it should be cooler than the other offices which are probably like a sauna. But I think it may be best of you worked naked, like you do at home."

"Oh, I don't think I could do that."

"Sure you can Tommy. Please?" she gave me a devilish grin. "I will show you something interesting if you do."

"What are you going to show me?"

"If you find it interesting, you agree to work naked?"

"OK, deal."

She locked the front door and put up the "Back in 5 minutes" sign. She buzzed us in and we went into the office. We walked into the kitchen area and she started a pot of coffee.

"Coffee isn't that interesting." I said sarcastically.

"Do you like my necklace?" She asked. She was wearing a gold choker necklace that had a second loop that fell below her dress. It was a plain gold colored necklace, the links were large, but clearly it wasn't anything of value, probably brass or colored steel.
"Its nice I guess."

"That isn't the interesting part." She stepped back and took unzipped her dress in the back, and let it fall to the ground. She was not wearing a bra or panties. Also, the links of the second chain were not looped, but instead ran down to her nipple piercings where they ended. A second set of chains ran from each nipple to her navel piercing, and two more chains ran from the navel to her two labia piercings. At various points in the chains there were little charms attached.

"Oh my."

"I like the feel and the sound of them when I am getting fucked doggie style." She bent over the counter to demonstrate. You could hear the chains jingling as she thrust back and forth. "Sometimes when there are a bunch of us having sex, if there is another girl there with a piercing I will tether us together. Guys especially like to see women attached to each other by their pussies." She stepped back into her dress and pulled it up, then zipped it.

"I take it you found that was interesting, didn't you?"

"I can't lie, I did."

By this time the coffee had brewed and she poured us each a cup. She walked me to the guest office and when I sat down she closed the door behind her. It was exceptionally warm in the office. The sun was glaring in through the large windows in the open area, even though this window had a small window that was partially blocked by a support column, it was still very warm. Air was flowing through the building, but it was just pumping in fresh warm air from outside. If Gwen hadn't suggested I work naked, I certainly would have thought about it anyway. I got undressed and folded my clothes on the other chair and went to work. It certainly was easier to work in the office. There was a desktop computer here which allowed me to call up information on one and write on the other. I went out to get the occasional cup of coffee and take a bathroom break from time to time. I always peeked through the door first to make sure no one hand come in. I am sure Gwen would have said something to me if they did, but I wanted to be careful. By 11 am I was wandering through the office carefree and naked. I even used the photocopier.

At twelve Gwen called me and asked if I wanted to go for lunch, I said sure. I got dressed at met her at reception. She seemed distracted by something, we didn't talk much on the way. We got to a restaurant, it was a bit busy, but we had no problems finding a seat. We ordered lunch, sandwiches and salad, and some iced tea.

"Remember Tommy when you were freaking out the other day, and I promised that I would help you."

"Sure, I am fine now. Thanks for your help."

"No Tommy, I didn't do anything really. Not yet anyway."

"What do you mean?"

She looked around the restaurant and lowered her voice. "You know that clock I gave you?"

"Yeah." I could sense she was nervous, I started getting uncomfortable.

"Well, it isn't exactly a clock, it is actually a security camera."

"What?" I yelled.

"Keep your voice down Tommy. I got the camera when I noticed that people were doing things to my desk, taking stuff, breaking stuff. You know I am not very popular around here. Anyway, I have been recording you." She pulled out her phone, and she loaded up a video. She looked around to make sure no one could see before handing it to me. There I was watching porn on my computer and jerking off. That was Tuesday night, I could tell because of the video I was watching. My head was weaving about, I was clearly drunk.

"Tommy, I knew you were a workaholic, but I think that you are porn addict as well, and you are well on your way to developing a drinking problem on top of it."

"No, it isn't that. You are wrong."

"Look Tommy, I have you watching porn three and four times a day, you spend like three or more hours a day watching it. Every night you drink yourself to the point where you can barely walk."

"This is a huge violation of my privacy, Gwen, I thought we were friends." I slammed the phone face down on the table.

"Listen Tommy, usually when people start these kinds of behavioral addictions it is because they are trying to escape other problems that they don't want to deal with."

"I think we are done here." I stood up.

"I am not the only one who is worried. Your wife is too."

"What?"

"Look here." She picked up the phone and opened another video, she fast forwarded to me drunkenly masturbating last night. "Look, did you see that?" She paused it, I could see that there was a light down the corridor. When I got up to clean off I saw a naked Sophie walk quickly to my computer she sat down and started going through the computer looking for something. She didn't seem to find what she was looking for and then checked my work computer, when she opened it she saw it was password protected I guess because she closed it quickly. She scanned the room and I guess she heard me coming back because she quickly ran back into the bedroom. I staggered into the office and shut down the computer after deleting the history. I went back to the kitchen to drop off my glass. As I left the room the video ended.

I completely disregarded the fact that Gwen had just seen my wife naked. "What do you think she was looking for?"

"I am not sure, but there is more, from this morning."

"What do you mean this morning?" I tried to think how the camera could have gotten into the bathroom. Gwen pulled up another video.

There was Sophie working on my computer again. She stopped and turned towards the front door. When she came in there was a man with her. She was talking, but there was no sound. He started working on the computer. Gwen fast forwarded the video, they worked on it for close to an hour before he left. Sophie seemed quite frustrated.

"OK, that is weird" I said. "What do you think it means."

"I think she is concerned about your porn addiction, and she is trying to find something she can use to try and help you."

"That doesn't seem right." I said.

"We can find out more, if you don't mind. It could get a little more embarrassing for you, but I think it may help."

"What is it."

"I have a friend that is deaf, he can read lips. We can take this second video and show him, perhaps he can tell us something."

"I don't want to tell a guy that I am spying on my wife."

"I'll think of something."

She sent a text message and we ate quickly. We took Gwen's car over to an apartment. Gwen drove a two-seater BMW Z3 roadster. I suspected she couldn't afford it on her salary, but since she was educated in England I assume her family has money. From what I knew about her, it seemed inconsistent with her personality, it was probably a gift. When we got there a young guy with curly hair and a straggly beard greeted us.

"Hey Anthony."

"Hi Gwen, who's your friend?" he signed his words as he spoke them.

"This is Mr. Richards I work with him, we have a problem and we hope you can help. Someone was breaking into a computer and we need to know what they were looking for. Mr. Richards is the IT manager, we need to know if they took anything."

He watched the video and he seemed quite amused by it. After about five minutes he handed the phone back to Gwen.

"No need to worry Mr. Richards, no big corporate espionage going on here."

"Really?" Gwen asked looking uncomfortable.

"No, Gwen, that is some guy's wife. You see Gwen, she had asked a co-worker from the hospital she works at to help her look for some incriminating evidence against her husband, Gwen." He kept accenting her name, as if he did not know how to pronounce it correctly. "However, they couldn't find anything Gwen. She thinks that here husband is fooling around with a woman half his age. A woman named 'Gwen'. He laughed. "You really like to stir the pot don't you sweetie? That's what we love about you Gwennie."

Gwen was mortified, and I burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. Anthony took the phone from Gwen's hand and searched back a few seconds. He held up the phone so all three of us could see. As Sophie's mouth moved Anthony voiced her words.

"He is fucking that little twenty-year-old slut Gwen, I know it. She is almost the same age as our daughter for fuck sakes. He wouldn't use his work computer, he is too smart for that. There has to be a chat log, an email, something."

"Thank you very much for your time Anthony. I think we need to get going."

"OK then. You owe me one Gwen. Two if you want me to keep quiet about this" he laughed.

"Thanks Anthony, I do owe you." She kissed him, in a more than friendly way, and we were off to the office.

My mind was reeling as Gwen drove us back to the office. She didn't say anything. I couldn't believe that Sophie that I was the one having an affair and she was actually jealous. I knew that Sophie was really pissed off, which didn't made this morning even more suspicious, why screw around with me if she thought I was fooling around? Unless she thought that if I came in the shower I would be less likely to do anything at lunch. I remembered the other day when we went swimming, how she was showing off in the pool and it she started to get pissed off. I realized she was trying to get me interested, but since had just jacked off, it wasn't working. Gwen and Sophie were right. I was having an affair, but it was with my computer, and I was neglecting my wife. I was elated and sad at the same time. I was fighting back tears of joy when I turned to Gwen and said "Thanks Gwen, you really did help me. You are a real friend."

"We aren't done yet. We have to fix this thing with your wife."

We got back to the office after an hour and a half lunch and there was Sophie waiting outside the door. She looked mad.

"Hi Sophie, what brings you downtown?"

"I thought I would surprise you and take you to lunch, but you were gone. I waited over an hour. You must be Gwen" she said coldly.

"Hi Mrs. Richards, pleased to meet you." Gwen held out her hand to shake it but Sophie ignored her.

"Sorry, we had lunch, I guess we were gone a while. I am really sorry, why don't we..." I tried to offer, but Sophie cut me off.

1...34567...9