Tom and Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." I was really turned on at this point, I had no idea that sweet Amy was so sexual.

"The problem is nights like tonight, when he is driving everyone else home. There is no 'game' so Rob suggested I start 'acting out' some of the stories I have been telling."

"What do you mean?"

"Tonight for instance, I am going to tell him how I blew you in your hot tub."

"But you didn't"

"Technically, your penis was in my mouth, wasn't it?"

"I guess."

"And so now I need a favor."

"What kind of favor?"

"Since you won't fuck me, or let me actually blow you, and since you seem to be OK with jacking off in front of me, I wanted to know if you would be willing to cum on me? I think it would really sell the story if Rob could see your cum caked all over my face and hair."

At this point I really needed to finish, so I agreed. Amy was very happy and said she wanted to do it at her place so it wouldn't wash off. She got out of the hot tub and dried off. I helped her carry her pitcher and glass back to her house. She had me sit on the living room chair, right on the edge with my legs spread wide.

"Take your time, I want a nice big load."

"That shouldn't be a problem."

She turned on the TV and popped in a DVD. It was a porno, but I quickly realized that it was a home movie of her and Rob. There was another guy holding the camera, I assumed it was Jerry because at one point Amy stopped fucking Rob and went over and started sucking his cock. It was starting to look like Amy's stories were true.

"I am getting close."

"Then stop for a second." Amy knelt down between my legs, put my hands aside and started sucking my balls. I was too far along to care if this was crossing the line I just leaned back and enjoyed it. Despite how much I was enjoying it my cock began to soften a little, precum was dribbling from the tip. She took my cock and wiped the clear sticky liquid all over her face. As she rubbed my cock over he cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead I started to get hard again, I could feel the cum starting to move up the shaft. She sensed it too and let go.

I started jacking off quickly. "Stop, hold off as long as you can." I started stroking more slowly, but I was very close. She moved into a sitting position with her head inches from my cock. I felt the cum enter the shaft, I clenched holding back the cum with all my strength. "I am going to talk to Sophie, I want arrange it so that you cum inside me so Rob can lick your juice from my cunt."

I couldn't take it any more, load after load came shooting out of my cock onto her face and into her hair. Some of it fell onto her tits, she was careful not to touch it. When I finished she saw some cum had dribbled onto my finger, she sat up and wiped it onto a clean area of her chest. She took my cock in hand and wiped what few drops remained onto her nipple. She then sucked me clean. I sat back in the chair for a minute to catch my breath. I thanked her for a fun time.

"The fun isn't over." she said. "When you go back move a chair up close to the fence so Rob can't see you."

I did as she said, after making a cup of herbal tea. She was sitting on her deck, and we started chatting. She said that she had told me about her sex life, she wanted to hear about mine. I hugely embellished a story about a time Sophie and I went camping and how we made love by the camp fire. When we were done Sophie had thought she heard something, like someone had seen us. In the version I told Amy we had spotted a guy watching us and how it made it hotter for us. I told her that we moved into positions to give him a better view, and how amazing it was. I then elaborated telling her how Sophie saw the guy the next day and casually made an excuse to talk to him. I told her that I saw them talking and introduced myself, when Sophie left I told him that I had seen him the other night. He tried to deny it, but I told him it was OK, I would try to do it again tonight and if he wanted he could get closer and I even told him a good spot to hide and I would signal him when it was safe. I told her that I explained the plan to Sophie and that night she pretended to drink too much. I was enjoying telling the story so much my cock started to get hard again.

"She pretended to be drunk. When she went to pee I called the guy over. When she got back I told her to that I wanted a strip show. Sophie said it wasn't safe because there maybe someone around. But I told her not to worry, and I nodded to the guy in the woods. I put on some music and Sophie gave me a strip show, peeling off layers of clothes one by one. At one point before she got completely naked she bent over to show me her ass, I made a looked over and gave the guy a big smile. Sophie was having difficulty trying not to peek too much, in case he got suspicious. When she got completely naked, for the next song she gave me a lap dance, rubbing her tits over me, stroking me, rubbing her ass and pussy in my face. After that she undressed me and started sucking my cock, I looked over and saw the guy was jacking off. He stopped when I looked up but I waved to him to let him know it was OK. I stood Sophie up and moved her to face the guy then I got between her legs, slightly under her, and started licking her pussy. Sophie came really hard onto my face. I stood up and she started kissing me, she told me, loud enough for the guy to hear, how much she loves the taste of her pussy on me. She laid me down got on top of me and fucked me giving the guy a great view of her ass and pussy as she bounced on top of my cock. Then she got up and turned around and squatted down on me so he could see her tits bouncing and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She came a second time, still trying not to look directly at our friend. I was just about to cum when she pulled off me and jacked me to orgasm, like in a porno. I shot my load into the air and just as my orgasm subsided she looked up at the guy and screamed. 'Tom look! there is a man watching us!' They guy took off into the woods, Sophie and I went over to where he was hiding and found a pair of shorts and underwear and a load of cum on the ground. I told Amy when we left a couple of days later Sophie walked around the campsite to make sure she saw the guy, or more specifically, that he saw her. She didn't let on that she knew it was him but she was wearing his shorts."

When I was done Amy said "So, Sophie does like the taste of a woman."

"No," I said, "she only said that for the guy's benefit." I remembered how Sophie licked her vibrator after playing with herself Saturday night. I started to get a sinking feeling.

"Maybe." We heard Rob's truck pull up. "He's home" she whispered, "keep quiet."

Rob called out "Amy, where are you?"

"I am in the back yard."

The door opened. "What happened to you?"

"I blew the neighbor like you asked, but he wouldn't fuck me."

"Why not."

"You know those up tight executive types, he said he didn't want to cheat on his wife." It got quiet for a minute. "Did you taste his cum on me when you kissed me?"

"I did, you really sucked his cock, didn't you, you little slut."

"I really did suck his cock, and I tasted his cum, he tastes so sweet. Here have a taste from my nipple." I could hear him sucking her tits. "Did you find a new playmate yet?"

"What?"

"You know sweetie, the guy that you promised. You said you were going to bring a guy home and you were going to suck him off for me. You know how much I want to see you do that."

"You know I'd do anything for you, even suck a cock. Lets go inside, I am going to fuck you so hard. In fact I am going to fuck you twice. I am going to do it once for our sweet tasting neighbor who didn't realize he passed up the best fuck of his life."

"You want to fuck me, you can fuck me right here. Pull out your cock." I heard the rustle of clothes and then I heard Amy slurping Rob's cock. "Now lick my pussy, make sure it is nice and wet." After a few minutes Amy started cumming. When she stopped squealing said "now lick my butt hole. Oh yeah, that feels so good you nasty-nasty man." A couple more minutes pass and Amy said "Now fuck me right here on this table." Rob started fucking her but the table was banging, I guess the legs were not even. In a few minutes Rob let out a gasp.

"That was quick" Amy said.

"The thought of you sucking off Tom really got me going."

"Its OK, we'll go inside, you can lick your cum out of me and we can start again."

After the door closed I finished jacking off, then cleaned everything up and went to bed. I was just after ten and Sophie wasn't home. I was starting to get worried.

The next morning Sophie apologized for getting home so late, she lost track of time talking with Gwen. I was still concerned and checked with Gwen, she confirmed all they did was talk. The next two days went uneventfully. I tried to avoid Gwen and my neighbors as much as possible. I worked took time off to surf the Internet and do some reading. Sophie and Gwen worked out every night after work, but Sophie came home at her usual time.

On Friday I got a call from Matt, he told me that he wanted to meet with me. I assume it was about the job offer. I asked if I should drive in, he said that he was booked today, I suggested he drop by here after work, he said that he had to leave early today for a personal engagement, but suggested we meet on Saturday morning, he and his wife were in town for a lunch and they could drop by before that. I suggested 10:30, and he said that would be fine. I really couldn't concentrate I was too excited by the prospect. It was a good thing I didn't have anything pressing. Around 4 pm I got a text from Gwen, it was a website address. Knowing Gwen I turned on my PC, instead of using my work computer. When I entered the address a video started, it was Gwen staring at off to the side holding her phone. She was in what appeared to be a nicer hotel room. She was sitting on the bed. I had a good view of half the room including the bed. I texted her back

"Hi, I can see you, what did you want?'

I could see here typing on her phone, this was a live feed. "Turn on your speakers" I realized that the sound was off. I turned it on.

I could hear someone talking in the background, it was a girl. Oh shit, it was Sophie, I couldn't make out what she was saying. Gwen showed me Sophie's phone and turned it off. She was watching Sophie, apparently she didn't want her to see. She slipped it back somewhere I couldn't see.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU UP TO?"

She got up, and then took out a CD from her purse, showed it to me, then put it back. It had the same label as the CD she gave me of my masturbation sessions, and the video of us talking while we watched Sophie play with herself. She put her phone down.
Sophie sat down next to her and handed her a drink. They both took a large sip before Gwen asked "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, I really do." Sophie leaned over and kissed her. Gwen kissed back. Their hands wandered to each other's breasts. After a few minutes Gwen stood up, and lifted her dress over her shoulders and let them drop to the floor, she was naked. At first I was angry, but I began to get aroused.

Sophie kissed her chest and played with Gwen's piercings with her tongue. Gwen stood her up and pulled the top sheet cover off the bed. She pulled Sophie's top off. I was surprised to see that Sophie wasn't wearing a bra. They kissed some more, fondling each other's breasts. I saw Gwen turn Sophie to give me a better view as she unbuttoned Sophie's pants and slipped her hand into her panties. Sophie let out a moan. Gwen played inside Sophie's pants making her squirm. Gwen reached to the sides of Sophie's waist and pulled her pants down and had her lie down on the bed. Gwen kissed down Sophie's body, from her lips, down her neck across her breasts. She took several minutes licking and sucking each nipple, then worked her way down to Sophie's navel. she licked her belly button and kissed her across the midsection. I could tell that Gwen really enjoyed Sophie's tight abs. I did too. Then she moved down to her muff. She caressed the pubic hair at first then spread her Sophie's lips apart and began licking her. Gwen really seemed to know what she was doing because Sophie was bucking and screaming. When she came her body shook. Gwen moved up and moved Sophie on the bed and kissed up her body back to her face. The she moved up further and placed her pussy over Sophie's face. I saw Sophie reach up with her mouth and start sucking Gwen's clit. Gwen was staring right at me as she did. I watched as Sophie licked and sucked Gwen to an amazing orgasm.

After Gwen calmed down she lay back on top of Sophie and they kissed tenderly for several minutes. Gwen got out of bed and reached into something from her purse, she took care not to move the camera. It was a vibrator. She moved into 69 position with Sophie and began teasing her with the vibrator, while Sophie kissed inside Gwen's thighs. I could see Sophie bucking under her but Gwen pressed her pussy down into Sophie's face. I couldn't take it anymore I came hard and jets of semen shot out up into the air and back down all over my chest, legs and parts of the floor and chair. I grabbed some paper towels to clean up the mess, and when I finished I saw Gwen move up onto the bed and kiss Sophie. She caressed Sophie's breasts gently, letting her hands roam down her abdomen and back up again.

"Was that strange for you?" Gwen asked quietly.

"Not as strange as you think I found it. You aren't the first girl I have been with."

"Really?"

"So you are into girls too?"

"No offence, this was wonderful, and I really needed it. But I prefer men."

"So you experimented?"

"I guess you could say that. I have only been with one other woman, a good friend of mine. She was going through a bad marriage, her husband was cheating on her, he finally left. I was a work widow. So we started playing around just because we needed some physical comfort."

"So you and Tom, never...?"

"I could count the number of timed Tom and I had sex each year on my fingers. And that was before he lost his job. After that he got really depressed and I think we have had sex twice in the last year. Both times were complete disasters. He hasn't been even remotely interested, I practically throw myself at him and nothing, not even a twitch in his penis. It has been especially hard with the heat, he has been walking around naked. I am constantly wanting it. I figure Tom must have some young thing on the side like my friend Peggy's husband, that is how it started with her. At first I thought it was you, because you and work are all he talks about, when he isn't complaining about bills."

"I don't think there is another woman, when would he have the time? You say he got depressed?"

"Oh yeah. When he was working we lived pretty well, huge house three cars, everything you could want. But Tom was obsessed with saving for the future, he had big plans for retirement. Then when the financial crisis came, he lost his job and he became obsessed with saving every penny. We sold two cars, we moved out of the big house into a rental property because it was cheaper on utilities, and because the real estate agent told us the bigger one would be easier to sell. Jake and I started taking the bus, we no longer go out, he cancelled our club memberships."

"Now he lives like a naked hermit, rarely venturing out."

"Yeah, he seems to have given up on everything, and I am left masturbating myself crazy almost every night. "

"What about your friend?"

"Peggy? It is still pretty casual, she is very busy, we only do it once a week or so, but lately it has been very hectic for her. It has been three weeks since anyone has touched me."

"Ever think about another guy, you know since you prefer them?"

"I couldn't. This is just fooling around. Another guy would be really cheating, and God help me. I still love Tom. This is getting my all depressed talking about my life, how about I lick that shaved pussy of yours until you cum."

"Have you ever thought about waxing yours?"

"Thought about it, but I don't know. Does it hurt?"

"Like you wouldn't believe, but it is worth it for all the oral attention you get."

"I might try it, Peggy would be surprised."

"What about Tom?"

"I doubt he'd notice. Now do you want to talk about your co-worker, or do you want me to lick your pussy?"

"Pussy please!"

I turned off the video, I couldn't watch them again. I felt really bad, all this time I figured Sophie was getting ready to leave me, turns out she thought I was cheating on her. The weird thing is that because I figured the marriage was over, I as considering it, and I have driven her to having sex with other women. Half an hour later I got a call from Sophie, she was going out with Gwen and wouldn't be home until late. I didn't let on. I was pretty depressed and I went to bed early.

I got up the next morning when I heard Sophie in the shower. I got up to made us both breakfast but I saw that Sophie had eaten. While I ate Sophie ran out saying she had to go meet Peggy. I realized that I forgot to tell her that I was meeting Matt this morning. I would have liked to have her meet him. It was already after nine. I straightened up the house and cleaned up the kitchen and hopped into the shower. When I got out I went to pick out my clothes. I realized that Matt was a nudist, and he thought that I was one too. I didn't know what to do, should I dress, or should I not? Jake was asleep, and typically he slept 'till noon, and Sophie went out. I decided to chance it and go nude. At the very least it would show Matt that I wasn't just an office pervert, and it may ingratiate me, since we had this in common.

At 10:30 sharp I head the doorbell and I mustered up the nerve to answer the door. It was Matt and he brought his wife. I was instantly embarrassed, but neither batted an eye.

"Oh, sorry. If I knew your wife was coming I would have dressed."

"Don't be silly" she responded. You should be comfortable in your home.

"Tom, this is my wife Deborah. Deborah, this is Tom."

"Pleased to meet you" I said, "please come in."

"Very nice to meet you as well" she replied.

We walked into the living room and I asked if they would like to go to the back yard? I mentioned I had some drinks waiting for them outside. They agreed. We sat down and Matt handed me the envelope. It was the offer. It was very generous. It was certainly more than I was making now, almost as much as I was making in my previous job. I was pleased. As I read through the papers Amy popped he head over the fence.

"Hi Tom."

"Opps, sorry, I see you have friends over."

"Hi Amy. This is my boss. I'll come over later to chat if you like."

"Sure, no problem."

Deborah asked "your neighbors don't have a problem with you being nude?"

Amy stuck her head back up "Actually I am naked too. Tom is the one that got us started on it. I was going to ask Tom the same question about hanging out with his boss."

"I won't be your boss anymore if you accept that offer Tom." Matt joked.

Deborah answered Amy. "We are nudists too," turning to Matt she continued "but we have somewhere to go soon."

"We don't want to rush him."

"Do you need me to sign it right away?"

"I suppose not, but I was hoping to get this done."

"I'll just be a few minutes, if that is Ok Mrs. Heffernan. "

"No rush really, we have time."

I was skimming over the contract at this point, when I heard the doorbell ring. I ignored it, but Jake was up. Hopefully he wouldn't come out. Everything looked in order, it was in fact better than I expected. We could go back to our old lifestyle, move back into the old house. Maybe Jake could stay here and rent out the other rooms. I signed the papers just as a naked Jake and a naked Brian came out carrying towels.

1...456789