Tom and Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you had company."

"That's OK, we were just leaving" Matt said.

I made the necessary introductions.

Jake and Brian saw I was naked, realized that everything was OK, albeit strange, and hopped into the pool.

Matt and Deborah were quite pleased with the casual nudity that they witnessed. As we walked inside they told me about their place a their resort, and invited us to visit next weekend. I said I would try. It was getting close to 11:30 and Deborah said that they had to leave. We were heading to the front door when it opened. It was Sophie and she had brought her friends Peggy, Anne and Kim. The ladies had huge grins on their faces when they saw me naked. Sophie was a little surprised to see Matt and Deborah. Again, I made the necessary introductions as the Heffernans left.

After they were out the door. Sophie asked "Why are you naked in front of your boss?"

"Oh it is OK, we were out for a swim and they dropped by. They don't mind they are nudists too."

"We?"

"Yeah, Jake and Brian are in the pool."

The girls made it straight out to the back yard to get a look a the naked eighteen year olds. When they got there they were surprised to see Rob and Amy had joined them in the pool.

Kim turned to Sophie and said "You didn't tell us we were having a naked pool lunch party." With that she started stripping down, when she dropped her panties and put her clothes in a pile on a chair Anne and Peggy were starting to strip as well. I couldn't help but marvel at the women. Peggy was petite and thin, like Sophie, but far more delicate. Her breasts were slightly more than bumps on her chest, which is a complaint she has had for years, and she always held that as one of the reasons her husband cheated on her. The real reason her husband cheated on her was that he was a selfish asshole, she was a perfect real life replica of the women you see in porcelain figurines. Anne was a tall black woman, slightly over 6 feet, she towered over the other girls, she had very dark skin with nice round c-cup tits that swayed as she moved. Her most stunning feature was her perfectly round ass that bounced as she walked. I remember Sophie saying she was used to be a professional dancer, you could tell by the way she moved. Kim was the only non-high school friend in the group, she was a doctor at Sophie's hospital. She was of average height, for a woman, with a full figured curvy frame. She had very large breasts that were so big that it would lead you to believe they were fake. I could tell now that they weren't.

"You didn't tell me that your friends were coming over." I said to an uncomfortable Sophie.

"We weren't supposed to. We were supposed to go out to lunch, but they insisted we stop by and surprise you, they were hoping to see you naked. You know, for a laugh."

"How did they know I was naked?"

"I told Peggy a few days ago, and Peggy suggested it to the girls today."

"Well I guess the joke is on you since you are the only one who is wearing clothes." I went inside and mixed up a few cocktails, some beer, and a couple of soft drinks for the boys. Sophie came in and made some sandwiches and finger foods. When she came out she was naked as well. We splashed around the pool for a while. The drinks were flowing, and Anne, Kim and Peggy started flirting, which got Amy going. Rob and Jake were starting to get aroused which got Brian going as well. I tried to stay out as much as possible, playing the dutiful host, but I received the occasional fondle, the girls seemed to be making a game of it. Jake was enjoying having his Mom's friends fawning over him. Brian spent much of the time chatting with Rob and Amy. Jake and Brian had to leave, much to the disappointment of all the women, and Rob. Amy said that she and Rob had to leave as well, giving me a quick wink, leaving me alone with four naked women.

We sat at the patio table, Sophie's three friends had polished off the rest of the drinks since Sophie was driving and I had temporarily given up drinking. The girls made no attempt to cover themselves, in fact seemed to take great delight in showing off. Only Kim seemed to be less comfortable with the overt display, but she played along with her new friends. Sophie on the other hand was very uncomfortable, steering the conversation when it got too salacious about what so-and-so would like to do to some actor or TV personality. Anne caught me staring at her pussy a few times. The stark contrast between the pink pussy between the dark lips kept catching my eye. She kept her legs spread wide and at one point she lifted a leg onto the seat of her chair which spread her lips wide, even the other girls I noticed were stealing a few glances. Every time I started to feel an erection coming on I forced myself to think about something else, work related or things I needed to take care of around the house.

After an hour of chatting, I was clearing up the table and Peggy asked for a cup of coffee. Which I thought was a strange request in this heat. I asked the other girls if they cared for some, Anne and Kim said they would. I guess they wanted to sober up for their spa afternoon. I went in and made a pot of coffee and while I was gone I could hear them roaring with laughter. I came back with the pot on a tray with some cups, milk and sugar. I noticed that the girls were being very quiet and Sophie had a frown on her face. I put the tray down and while I was still holding to it, Peggy grabbed my penis at the base. I let go of the tray and shot up at which point Peggy pulled me in and started sucking my cock. I was mortified and I guess they could tell by the look on my face because they all started laughing. Even Sophie.

I tried pushing away. I had been standing between Peggy and Anne and the instant I tried Anne said "Don't you dare, you stand there and take it like a man." She grabbed my ass and pushed me forward, which caused them to roar even harder. Even Peggy started laughing, but she maintained a vice like grip on my cock. When Peggy pushed away from her laughter Anne moved in and started sucking my while Peggy held on. Anne only gave me ten seconds or so, before pulling away. She looked over at Kim "Would you like to try?"

Kim looked embarrassed but caved to peer pressure. Anne moved aside and Kim wrapped her lips around my cock. With three sets of lips wrapped around my cock I was rock hard and completely speechless. Kim only gave me two strokes before sitting back down. When Kim stepped back Peggy deep throated me, took me in until her chin was touching my balls. The girls hooted and laughed.

She pulled off and held up my cock. "There it is girls, the perfect size cock, in all its glory. Behold, this is what Sophie has been bragging about all these years. It is impressive but after the build up, I thought it would be bigger."

"I wasn't bragging, you asked the question, and I answered it" Sophie protested.

Peggy turned to Sophie and said "Your turn, he is your husband, you should finish him off."

Sophie tried to protest, but Peggy was insistent. "You can't leave him like this. Finish him off while we drink our coffee. If not, I will volunteer to do it."

Kim sensing that Sophie and I were uncomfortable said "They look embarrassed, perhaps the couple would prefer to go to their bedroom."

The other girls seemed disappointed at that, but agreed. Sophie got up, took my hand and we went into the bedroom. As she closed the door I said "you don't have to do this."

"They are going to pester me with details so, yes, I do."

She knelt down in front of me and started sucking my cock. I was so turned on that I within a few minutes I could feel my orgasm starting to build. Sophie started sucking my balls and licking the shaft, then went back to sucking me. She knew she could keep me on the brink for a long time doing that. Finally she let me cum into her mouth. I felt weak as my cup spewed down her throat, she swallowed it eagerly. When I was done she squeezed a few more drops before letting go.

"Thanks." I said, but she didn't answer, she only smiled at me.

We walked out and the women were dressed, standing in the hallway just outside our door waiting. Peggy grabbed Sophie and kissed her. "Yep, she did it, I can taste it." They started hooting and applauding. We were both embarrassed. The girls thanked us for a good time and went out to the car. Sophie grabbed her clothes from the living room and got dressed and left.

After several hours Sophie returned. She said she already had supper and she didn't seem to want to talk about what happened earlier. She poured herself a very large glass of wine, then went into the bedroom and left me to myself. I couldn't leave it like this, I knew that there was some difficulties and suspicions on both sides, but I couldn't tell her what I knew without revealing how I found out. I waited half an hour and I went into the bedroom. Sophie was in bed with her laptop beside her. She was flicking through the channels on the TV. She looked over at me.

"I wanted to thank you for the blowjob earlier, I realize it was a little embarrassing, for both of us. I figured the best way to thank you was to return the favor."

She was a little surprised at that. "You are offering oral sex, a blow for a blow, so to speak." She was amused.

"If you are interested."

"I am never going to turn down oral" she said with a grin.

"I'll keep that in mind"

As I approached she closed her laptop and pulled back the sheets. Her pussy was bare. "You are going to have to be gentle, I just had it waxed."

It was a beautiful thing to behold, I dove into her pussy with enthusiasm. I kissed, I licked, I sucked. I inserted two fingers inside her before working on her clit. She came, but it wasn't as earth shattering as the ones Gwen gave her. She pushed me away and said "What I would really like is if you fucked me."

I didn't need to be asked twice, I lifted myself up and slowly pushed my cock inside her. She was so wet it slid in with ease. It felt so good to be inside her again, but like the last time we actually fucked, I could feel my orgasm starting, I tried to squeeze to hold it back then I stopped moving completely, but it was too late, I shot my load into her, with only the slightest echo of an orgasm.

"That's OK." she said, trying to fight back her disappointment.

I was determined not to end it like this again. I kissed her, then worked my way down her body, the way Gwen did, I kissed her neck, then moved onto her nipples, then down her belly to her pussy. I remembered watching Clive lick his cum off of Gwen's body, and how Rob loved licking my cum off of Amy. I had never tasted my cum before, but I dove into her pussy again. It was strange at first, but I did not let it deter me I stuck my two fingers into her and licked my cum from her slit, then went back to her clit, licking in different positions. I remember reading about a woman who was giving oral sex advice, she suggested the alphabet technique where you write out the letters of the alphabet with your tongue on her clit. I tried it, the response was encouraging as Sophie began to squirm under me. I locked my hands on her ass so she could not pull free, when I sensed she was close I took her clit into my mouth and I sucked on it hard while made circles with my tongue on the nib. Her body spasmed as she came, I could taste her cum as it ran out of her. She screamed.

She grabbed my face and pulled it up to her and we kissed, she licked her juices from my mouth. I noticed that I was hard again and while she was kissing me, I slipped my cock into her again. He eyes went wide with surprise. Having just cum I knew I could last a while and I fucked her like a wild animal. I pounded into her until my back and legs were sore then I rolled her over and started fucking her doggie style. I reached around and played with her pussy and she came again. I rolled onto my back and had her climb on top of me and she bounced on me. She shifted back and started rubbing herself to another orgasm.

She said she was getting sore and climbed off of me and started sucking my cock. I wasn't close yet. She crawled onto her knees and started fingering her self as she sucked me. She stared into my eyes. Then she took her wet fingers and eased them into my ass. She gently applied pressure, then popped her finger in. Then she added a second. I could feel her fingers wiggling inside me. I arched my back and came into her mouth. It was only a few drops, but the intensity of it surprised me. She got up and washed off then came back to bed. I held her close and we started kissing again.

"Careful, I don't think I can take another. I will be walking funny tomorrow as it is" she joked. "Well I guess whoever taught you all that, I should thank them. That was amazing."

"There isn't anyone else, its mostly stuff I found on the Internet."

"Yeah, sure."

"Seriously, I have never been with another woman. Today with your friends was the closest I ever got to cheating."

"Honestly? You have never fooled around on me?"

"No. There have been a few not-above-the-board incidents." She looked at me. "I did jerk off in front of some women, Gwen took me to a strip club."

Sophie smiled "Yeah, she told me."

"Oh, really?"

"So that is it?"

"Not exactly. I kinda did something similar with Amy next door."

"Rob and Amy?"

"It turns out Rob likes it when she does other guys, she offered to have sex with me, but I refused, and she asked me to jerk off on her so Rob could see that she did it. She did have her mouth on me, so she could tell him that she really did have me in her mouth, and then after I was done she licked me clean, but it was even less that what I got from your friends earlier today. Wait, she did suck on my balls as well."

Sophie laughed, "they seem so normal."

"What about you? Did you ever cheat on me?"

"To be honest, yes" she looked ashamed. "But only with other women. Peggy and I have been fooling around on the side for years, and more recently I had sex with your friend Gwen. I was certain that you had found someone else, Peggy and the other girls had convinced me that you had to be cheating, because, you know, we never did it anymore. Are you upset?"

"I wouldn't say upset. I realize that I have been taking you for granted, and I was convinced that you were going to leave me."

"Why did you think I was leaving you?"

"Because I lost my job, and we had to give up our lifestyle, frankly you could do better than me."

"You know I grew up without any of that stuff, I don't care about that. I would never leave you, and I could never do better than you, you have the perfect cock remember?" We laughed. "Seriously Tommy, I love you."

"I love you too Sophie."

"So you are not mad at me?"

"So it is way better than I imagined. Actually it is kinda hot, I would love to see you with another woman."

"I think I can arrange that."

"But not next Saturday. Matt has invited us to a resort next Saturday."

"Is it a formal thing? Because I may have to go shopping."

"No very casual." I smiled inwardly.

"I was supposed to work, but I could trade shifts next week, sure. Is that Matt, your boss?"

"Not any more."

1...456789