Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've heard every guy tastes different. It's something both of you will have to find out for yourself."

I was still puzzled, "How do you keep it from gagging you?"

"Here's what I do," Sally said. "Grab it at the base with your whole hand, like grabbing a bat. That way, only the head and a few inches will go into your mouth. When he gets excited and thrusts forward, your fist will keep it from going down your throat and gagging you."

Debbie quickly shouted, "I HAVE TO DO THIS!"

Later that evening, Tom and John picked Debbie up first, then came to pick me up for graduation. Mom was ready for battle.

I greeted Tom at the door. I was dressed in State's colors.

Tom came in first, followed by Debbie and John. I introduced Tom and John to Mom and Dad.

Dad spoke first, "Tom, how was your first year at college?"

Tom answered him, "It was OK. I got redshirted in football and couldn't play in any games, but it'll get me an extra year of college paid for."

Dad asked him, "How were your grades?"

Tom replied, "I ended the school year with a 3.33 GPA, making the Dean's honor roll both semesters."

Dad said, "Pretty impressive, don't you think Lilly, for a young man who is also playing football?"

Mom raised an eyebrow, but didn't answer.

Dad asked, "OK Tom, what are your plans for after college?"

Tom replied, "Going to be an attorney."

Mom butted in, "OK, that all sounds good, but what are your plans for tonight with my daughter?"

Tom said, "We'll go to graduation, then out to dinner and a movie—maybe to the Teen Center for dancing."

Mom asked, "What about the after-graduation parties at the lake? Why wouldn't you go there like everyone else does to take advantage of young girls?"

Tom replied to Mom, "Because I'm not like everyone else. I respect a young lady like Sue. I'll treat her just like I would want someone to treat my sister. When me and my high school girlfriend, Mary Ann, graduated we didn't go to the after parties."

Mom was stunned. She didn't know what to say.

Tom continued, "Mary Ann was the only real girlfriend I ever had. We started dating our junior year and she broke up with me just before we left for college last fall since she was going to University and me to State—she just didn't think it'd work out."

Mom went on the attack, "I guess you're looking to take advantage of some inexperienced young girl this summer?"

Tom replied, "Not really."

Mom wouldn't stop, "So I guess you have screwed several girls being a college boy and football player?"

Tom looked a little puzzled, "No, I've never screwed any girl, but I did make love to one very special girl. Aren't you getting a little personal, Mrs. Lilly?"

I thought to myself, "Oh shit, Mom is ruining this for me on purpose."

Dad spoke up, "Well you all best be getting over to graduation before the crowd. Sue your curfew is 1 AM. Don't be late!"

I gave Daddy a big kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you Daddy," as we walked out the door.

I was thrilled since my curfew was normally 12:00. Mom wasn't happy with Dad!

As we got into John's car and headed toward graduation, Debbie asked, "We are going to the after parties, aren't we?"

John said, "Most likely not."

I asked Tom, "Why aren't we going?"

Tom said, "Because I told your Mom we weren't. But I didn't say we weren't going to the lake."

Debbie and I both knew what he meant. We'd go to a nice spot and park.

After graduation we went out to dinner.

During dinner Tom told me, "I got to watch a few of your games last year. You can sure rip those nets."

I just grinned at him. He then asked, "You made All-District didn't you?"

I said, "Yes."

After dinner, Debbie and I went to the restroom—Debbie said, "Sue, he likes you—I can tell." I just smiled.

We all went to a movies and then to the Teen Center. Tom kissed me during every slow song as we danced. John and Debbie were doing the same.

We headed to the lake and John took us to a remote spot overlooking a bluff. The view was magnificent.

Tom and I got out of the car and he opened the trunk and got a blanket as we walked down by the lake. We heard the loud music from the after-graduation parties as Tom took me by the hand and led me to a remote area. We lay on a grassy knoll kissing and holding each other.

After several minutes and some long slow kisses, I asked Tom, "Whatever happened to Mary Ann?" I was thinking his old girlfriend might come back into the picture.

Tom said, "First of all, you don't have anything to worry about. Mary Ann went to University and became a cheerleader and found her 'true love.' I heard they are engaged now. When University played us last year after the game I went up to her and she introduced me to him. He was a junior or senior—can't remember—was a backup quarterback for University.

"Mary Ann and I had a real 'special relationship' for a little over two years—like I told your Mom, 'I made love to one very special girl.'

"Mary Ann was four months older than me—her birthday was November 29th and mine was April 1st—I was an 'April Fools' baby. Prom night, our senior year I think it was May 4th or 5th—we made 'love' for the first time on this grassy knoll.

"She broke up with me the day I left for pre-season football practice telling me, 'It'd never work out with us. I'm a cheerleader at University and you're playing football at State.' I never heard from her again until the game with University at State."

I smiled, "Guess all the cheerleaders get quarterbacks, like Sally and Steve. I'm glad they do since that leaves guys who play tight end open for girls like me who aren't cheerleaders."

Tom then smiled and gave me another long and slow French kiss. We continued kissing, but nothing more. After all, it was our first date.

Tom asked me out again for the following night. Of course, I said, "Yes."

John dropped me and Tom off at my house at 12:25 as he was taking Debbie home then coming back to get Tom.

Tom said, "Let's go inside. I see your Mom is still up."

I asked him, "Why?"

Tom replied, "So I can gain her trust."

We went inside and I said, "I'm home Mom."

Mom came around the corner and said, "My, you're 30 minutes early."

I said, "After graduation we went to dinner, a movie, and to the Teen Center dancing. I had a great time." I didn't mention going parking at the lake!

Tom then talked with Mom—saying all the right things and slowly I saw a change in her attitude toward him.

Mom asked him "Tom, if you're just 19 now, you started school at an early age didn't you?"

Tom replied, "Not really, I was six when I started the first grade in West Virginia. In West Virginia all the kids in the mining camp started school as soon as they turned six.

"My birthday is April 1st. I had just turned 18 when I graduated from high school on May 25th. I was the youngest in our graduating class—John was the second youngest—his birthday is February 29th—he's a 'Leap year baby.'"

Tom then explained to Mom about how he had to work as a young boy to help with the bills because his Dad was killed in a mine accident in West Virginia. His Mom, being from this area moved back to be close to her family.

The time flew by and it was 1:15 when John pulled up in my driveway. Mom said, "Here is your ride."

Tom got up to leave and Mom said, "Sue, don't be long telling him goodnight."

I said, "I won't."

Tom kissed me goodnight three times, and I asked him, "How am I doing?"

He just grinned and said, "Doing better, but you still have some learning to do."

The next morning I was up getting ready for Sunday mass and overheard Mom and Dad talking at the breakfast table.

Dad asked Mom, "What time did Sue get in last night?"

Mom replied, "12:30—I sat and talked with them till after 1:00. That boy seems nice enough, but I still am going to keep an eye on Sue, as I see something in both their eyes."

Debbie and I arrived at mass. Everyone was coming up to Sally and Steve after mass extending best wishes on their engagement.

Debbie told me, "We're having an engagement dinner tonight. You and Tom are welcome to come. John is coming over."

I said, "OK, tell your mom and dad we'll be there."

Tom arrived at 6:30 to pick me up for our date. As he came in, Dad asked, "Tom what did you do today?"

Tom answered, "I worked the 7 AM shift at the mines and will work the 6 AM shift tomorrow morning."

Mom asked, "You must be pretty tired?"

Tom said, "Yes Mrs. Lilly, I am."

Mom asked, "Where are you taking my daughter on a Sunday night date? Surely not much to do on Sundays?"

Tom answered, "Usually Sunday is a good time to go out to dinner and then to the walk-in theater. That's what Mary Ann... Uh, I mean that's what I usually do on Sundays."

Tom quickly covered his tracks and said, "Tonight Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson have invited Sue and I over for the engagement dinner they're having for Sally and Steve. We'll go over there, and after visiting for a while, I'll bring Sue back home."

Dad laughed, "If William gets talking football, y'all will be over there for a good while. That fella likes football."

Tom and I left to go to Debbie's.

Sally greeted us at the door and said to Tom, "We haven't been formally introduced. I'm Sally, Debbie's sister, and Sue's adopted big sis."

Tom grinned saying, "Glad to meet you."

We stayed at the Ferguson's till 9:30 then went and parked till 10:30. Tom kissed me goodnight and as he was leaving I asked, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Tom had a puzzled look on his face as I said, "What about tomorrow night?"

He grinned at me as he said, "I thought you understood, it's an open offer every night!"

Our rural community was primarily mining, agriculture, and oil exploration. There were several events the entire town turned out for: high school graduation in May, the Fourth of July rodeo, Friday nights in September when the stadium lights were turned on, and finally in December when the gym was filled for the wrestling matches and basketball games—both the girls and boys. Our town never forgot those Dragons that wore the Blue and White.

The summer flew by, especially after the Fourth of July rodeo. Tom and I were going out four, or sometimes five nights a week and going to the lake on Sundays.

August 20th came too quickly as Tom had to leave early the next morning for early season football practice at State. He wouldn't be home again till after Thanksgiving.

Tom arrived at 6:00 to pick me up as I was dressed in State's colors. Tom came inside and told Mom and Dad, "It's been great getting to know you both this summer and I am going to miss you guys. I hope y'all come to State for some of our games. I have to be at State by 10 in the morning so I won't have time to stop by tomorrow."

Dad replied, "Tom we will—as long as you're playing."

Tom said, "I will be playing—count on it."

As we walked out for our last date, Tom stopped and gave Mom a kiss on the cheek. Yes, he had her wrapped around his finger.

Our last night was spent at the drive-in. I don't think we even put the speaker in his truck. The whole night was spent kissing and holding each other.

As we pulled into my driveway at 1 AM, Tom told me, 'Enjoy your senior year—don't stay home alone. Go out and have fun—just don't fall in love.'

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said, "I already have—and big girls do cry."

We then talked about Debbie and me coming up to State for the home games. Debbie's aunt and uncle lived nearby so we'd have a place to stay. The first home game was four weeks away. We kissed good night several times at the door and Tom told me, "I'll call when I can, but football this time of year is a real grind—10 sometimes 12 hours a day."

I then grabbed him and held him tight, not wanting to let him go and said, "I'll write you every day and seal each letter with a kiss." We kissed goodnight for the final time and as I entered the house I began to cry.

I woke up at 9:30 the next morning knowing Tom was at State. I called Debbie and told her I was coming over.

Sally answered the door saying, "Welcome lonely football girlfriend," as Steve had also left that morning for early practice at Central.

Sally asked, "How was the last date?"

Debbie came downstairs and sat down with us on the sofa.

I replied, "We went to the drive-in and made out all night.

"Toward the end of the summer Tom and I were pretty serious. I let Tom massage my bare boobs, then I let him lick and kiss my breasts and finally nibble on and suck on my nipples. Tom rubbed my thighs and squeezed my ass as he played with my tits. We went a little further each time until I finally let him go downstairs inside my panties last night."

Debbie shouted, "YOU GOT FUCKED, DIDN'T YOU?"

Sally asked, "So what happened?"

I said, "Tom and I went to the drive-in and parked on the back row like we always do—never even put the speaker in the window—we kissed—slow sexy kisses—licking each other's lips and gently sucking on the upper lip and then the bottom lip. Finally we opened our mouths slightly and stuck our tongues in each other's mouth—letting the tips greet each other as we began a passionate French kiss—over and over.

"Tom softly kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear sending shivers up and down my spine. He unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra—tossing them on the floorboard while he cupped my breasts in his hands. I got goose bumps when he gently squeezed my tits while I nibbled on his neck.

"My tits swelled—my nipples tingled as Tom kissed and licked them. I sighed a deep sigh, 'Ahhh...' when Tom kissed and nibbled on my nipples, causing them to pop out like two frozen peas. For the The first time in my life, I felt lubrication running, my clit throbbed, and the musky smell of my aroused pussy filled his truck while Tom continued flipping my nipples. Something was different, I was losing control and on the verge of losing my virginity.

"Tom whispered in my ear, 'I love your sexy Italian legs,' as he rubbed my thighs, slowly working his way under my mini skirt while he alternated between kissing my neck, shoulders, and ear, licking and flipping my nipples.

"More shivers ran up and down my spine as Tom rubbed my upper thigh, slowly moving his hand to my inner thigh. I let out a deep sigh, 'Ahhh.' My heart thumped, strange shock waves were beginning to build up in my body—my clit was now pounding, lubrication was now running like an open fire hydrant, while my breathing was increasing rapidly as my pelvis started to spasm. I had never experienced these feelings in my life—I knew I was going to get fucked last night.

"Tom slowly moved his hand from my inner thigh to my groin and continued across the front of my bikini panties, stopping to massage my 'bush.' Bells and whistles went off when Tom pushed my bikinis aside and ran his hand inside my panties and over my bush. I quickly closed my legs together protecting my pussy from the 'intruder.' After all, no one had ever been inside my panties before.

"Tom smiled, 'Relax babe... I'm not going to hurt you—spread your legs for me,' as Tom gave me a long lingering sexy French kiss. I slowly spread my legs allowing Tom's fingers to 'do the walking' over my pussy.

"I moaned a deep sigh, 'Ahhh... Ahhh... Ohhh...,' as the shock waves inside my body began to multiply.

"My insides tightened up as Tom slowly rubbed my pussy and moved his fingers up and down my slit. A mega-sensation was building within my body when he parted my pussy lips and softly rubbed my clitoris in a circular motion using the tips of his fingers.

"Tom used used the index and middle fingers of his other hand to glide in and out of my pussy, while continuing to rub my clit with the other hand. Tom used a slow steady rhythmic pace as I moaned, 'Ohhh... Ahhh...Aahhh...' Nothing but a tampon had been inside me before now.

"Tom smiled at me as he continued assaulting my clit and pussy with his fingers, 'Babe, are you wanting my cock inside you yet?'

"My legs trembled while the muscles in my pussy contracted as Tom sped up the pace and suddenly Tom's fingers stimulated something inside my pussy, setting off intense pulsing—a blast of energy caused my clit to feel like it turned inside out. Nothing was left but the pleasure rippling through my body, branching from my groin down my legs, up my stomach, down my arms, and through my head. I was in ecstasy for that moment as I experienced my first-ever orgasm."

Debbie cut in, "Damn, Sis. You really did have a good time, didn't you?"

I didn't answer her, but continued, "I lay breathless and uttered, 'Get a condom out of my purse—it's a bad time of the month. I'm ovulating—we can't take a chance without a condom.'

"Tom smiled, 'You're not quite ready yet babe. I need to turn you on a little more—that's just your first 'O. You'll need another, so it won't hurt as much when I poke my cock into your pussy. It'll be just like a large tampon—I'll put on a condom when the time is right!'

"I raised my hips while Tom slipped off my skirt and panties, tossing them on the floorboard next to my bra and blouse. I lay naked in the front seat wearing only my sandals.

"Tom smiled down at me, 'Spread your legs babe and slightly bend them. Keep your feet firmly on the seat,' as he slipped between my legs and took off his shirt, tossing it on the floorboard as be unbuckled his belt.

"Tom got between my legs sitting on his knees and unbuttoned his Levi's, pushing his Levi's and underwear down to his knees exposing his rock hard cock. It looked huge! I had never seen a cock before and only felt Tom's through his Levi's and swimming trunks. I thought 'some big tampon!'

"Tom leaned forward as his cock was rubbing against my bush while he kissed me on the neck and nibbled on my ear. He began humping my pussy while squeezing my ass. I moaned, 'Ahh... Ahhh... Ohh...,' as I liked the feel of Tom's cock against my pussy. I involuntarily began humping back.

"Tom raised up, holding his cock in his hand and rubbed my bush in a circular motion. I smiled as I reached down parting my pussy lips for Tom's cock. He moved his cock head up and down my slit, grinning as he rubbed my clitoris. I sighed, 'Ahh... Ahh... Feels sooo good... Please don't stop...,' as butterflies danced inside my pussy.

"Tom continued using his cock as a tool, sliding it up and down my slit, stroking my pussy from my clitoris to my perineum, circling my pussy as if he was going in for the kill. He teased my hole with the head of his cock while gently massaging my clit with small circles.

"Every muscle in my body tightened and my upper thighs quivered as I broke out in a light sweat as if a faucet was being turned on inside me. A hot tingling sensation made me feel like I was being pulled from all sides. The fantastic sensations spread through my body while Tom continued working his cock up and down my slit—around my clit stopping at my hole to rub his head barely inside, then quickly withdrawing it.

"My breathing became irregular—I couldn't focus on anything—my entire body convulsed like a California earthquake. I grasped Tom's wrists, clutching them as tight as I could—my toes curled involuntarily inside my sandals—my legs locked up. I felt as if I was going over a waterfall as I sighed, 'Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh my god...,' then a calm took over as if I was floating off into still waters. I moaned a deep sigh while I shut my eyes, 'Ahhh... Ohhh... Ahhh...,' as I experienced my second orgasm.

"Tom smiled at me, 'Babe, I think you're ready for my cock.'

"I opened my eyes, muttering, 'Get the condoms, Tom.'"

Debbie yelled, "I KNEW IT. YOU GOT FUCKED!"

"Tom reached down and picked up my purse and fumbled through it looking for the condoms, 'Babe I can't find them.'

"Tom sighed as he tossed my purse back onto the floorboard, 'I should have one in my billfold.' He reached back and got his billfold out of his Levi's back pocket.