Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John replied, "Maybe."

I guess it was about 9:00 and I could tell two is company, three's a crowd, so I asked John to drop me off at Debbie's Aunt Doris and I went inside and watched TV and visited with them.

They both asked me, "Why are you back so early?"

I replied, "Everyone is going to the dance and I really don't feel like dancing tonight."

Uncle Ted grinned and said, "Must be missing that boyfriend, huh?"

I just grinned at him.

I guess it was around 10 when I asked Doris if I could use the phone and check in with Mom. Doris said, "Sure."

I called Mom and told her I'd gotten back about 9:00 and had been visiting with Doris and Ted as Debbie and John went to the dance. I asked Mom, "Do you want to talk with Doris?" as I handed Doris the phone.

Doris and Mom talked for about five minutes and Doris handed the phone back to me. Mom said, "Goodnight and have a good time at the game tomorrow—and behave yourself tomorrow night."

I laughed as I said, "I'll be a 'good girl' Mom. Love you and goodnight."

Debbie made it back to Doris' house about 10 minutes before curfew and we went to the guest bedroom. I could smell the aroma of sex on her when we entered the room. I'd smelled it before when I jacked Tom off at the drive-in. As Debbie took off her skirt I could see the wet cum and traces of blood on her panties. She went to the bathroom for a few minutes, then came back into the bedroom.

While Debbie was putting on her night gown, I asked, "What did y'all do tonight? Were there lots at the dance?" I knew she and John never went to the dance.

Debbie replied, "We never made the dance—we went straight to the lake and parked tonight. I lost my virginity. Let me tell you about it."

Debbie began telling me about her first time. She said, "We kissed several times with more and more passion, then John began to massage my boobs over my blouse. He unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra. Next he licked my boobs and sucked on my nipples.

"That's when I lost control as my nipples became hard very fast. Just like the time we should have fucked back at home.

"John then went downstairs and he gently played with my pussy—he slid my skirt and panties off. I got so wet when he began to finger my pussy that I was leaking like an old kitchen faucet.

"The smell of my aroused pussy was in the air as John kissed me all over and worked his way down to kissing my inner thigh. Then he moved ever so slowly toward my pussy and licked my slit. When his tongue hit the magic spot, I sighed a deep sigh, 'Omigod John, Oh fuck...'

My pussy was getting wetter just listening to Debbie describe her first time. "Then what?" I asked.

Debbie said, "John unbuttoned his Levi's and pulled them down, exposing his huge cock which was fully erect and ready to spring into action. As he moved his cock into position, he teased me with it, rubbing it up and down my already wet slit. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of his cock as he slid up and down my slit—massaging my clit in tiny circles. My clit was throbbing like never before—I muttered, 'Fuck me John,' as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down and kissed him.

"I spread my legs and wrapped them around him, giving him a sign I was ready to welcome his 7-1/2 inch cock into my virgin pussy.

John asked, 'Do you want me to use a condom?'

"I said, 'No, just fuck me.'"

"So you didn't use a condom?" I asked.

"No, John didn't want to use one, either. He said, 'Debbie, this may hurt a little— like a bee sting when I enter you, but it will go away quickly.'

"John began pushing his dick into my pussy. At first it felt good, but when he thrust his cock into me, it hurt like hell. And it wasn't like a bee sting, either. It felt like he'd stuck a red-hot poker up my pussy as he broke my hymen. Remember when I said his cock reminded me of a 'summer sausage?' Well, at that point, it felt like he had a full-sized salami he was impaling me with. It took a minute or so for me to adjust to his huge size. I know a baby can go through there, so I just gritted my teeth, waiting for the pain to go away.

"Eventually, the pain subsided, and as he thrust in and out, the pain was quickly replaced with sexual pleasure as his cock hit my 'G-spot' over and over. John really started pounding his 7-1/2 inch cock deep into my pussy. My 36D's were flopping around like I was jumping rope. The feeling in my pussy just kept feeling better. John continued thrusting deeply, and I cried out, 'Cum in me baby... Please cum inside me...'

"John gladly shot a big load of thick, white cum deep into my pussy while I had my first vaginal orgasm. My pussy spasmed and clamped down on his cock like it was trying to milk the sperm out of him. Sue, it was the most exhilarating feeling I've ever had."

I could feel my pussy leaking even more. I said, "Debbie, you're making so horny, I might just jump Tom when I see him again."

Debbie continued, "Both of us were exhausted as we lay next to each other in the seat of John's car. I thought back to our first attempt when I begged him to use a condom and he wouldn't. I held him tight and said, "Don't worry babe, I've already ovulated and its day 22, so we're safe."

"After we rested awhile, we kissed and worked up to another love-making session once John's cock got hard again. In all, we repeated the process two more times before leaving the lake."

I was really wet now—and Debbie said, "Sue, it's going to happen to you tomorrow night."

We both went to sleep and I dreamed of Tom making love to me—over and over again.

As we awoke the next morning, Debbie said, "I'm pretty sore from last night and John's cum oozed out of my pussy all night long and dried all in my hair," as she headed toward the shower, leaving her blood and cum-stained panties behind on the floor.

John came to pick us up at 10 and greeted Debbie with a big kiss. He then smiled a sheepish smile at me, letting me know he knew Debbie had told me about last night and tonight was going to be my turn. I was already getting excited.

Tom left game passes for Debbie and me, along with his parents, at the will-call window and lunch passes in the athletic dorm before the game.

After lunch, we headed toward the stadium—a crowd of 50,000 was expected. Debbie and I were amazed at the stadium, campus, and all the pre-game activities as we'd only both seen game day at Central.

John laughed and said, "Remember I told y'all last week at Central, wait till you come to State!'"

As we walked toward the stadium, Debbie said, "I'd love to be a cheerleader here next year."

The Dragon football team was also heading toward the stadium and we stopped and talked with the guys for a while.

I was excited for the game to start, but could hardly wait for it to be over to be with Tom again—it seemed like forever since that night at the drive-in.

State dominated the Cougars 35-0, and Tom caught two touchdown passes. The Dragon football team, Tom's parents, John, Debbie, and me were waiting for Tom outside the locker room.

It seemed like forever as we waited for him to come out, but he finally did and came up to me first giving me a big hug and said, "You are a pretty sight for my eyes." He then gave me a kiss as everyone watched.

After all the congratulations, the Dragon team left for the bus ride back home while John and Debbie most likely headed back to the lake, as Tom and I were going out to eat with his parents.

During dinner Tom's Mother asked me, "Sue, what did you think of State?"

I replied, "I'd love to come here. It was something I'd never seen before, but I guess where I'll go to college next year will depend on what school offers me a basketball scholarship, and if I can also get an academic scholarship."

I added, "Debbie loved it and already wants to come here—her family has a better financial position than mine. She doesn't need scholarships."

As we were finishing dinner, Tom's Dad asked Tom, "What are planning for the evening?"

Tom replied, "Probably just going to the movies, I'm pretty tired."

My heart sank as I was hoping for other plans. His Mom said, "Okay then, we'll just head back home and you two go to the movies." She then asked me, "Sue, when are you girls going back home?"

I answered "Probably later tonight or first thing in the morning since Debbie is driving."

She said, "Be careful driving back."

As Tom's parents drove away, he told me to get in the truck because he had a surprise for me. When I got in, I asked him, "What movie are we going to see?"

He replied, "We ain't." He drove us toward downtown. Shortly afterward, he pulled into a motel parking lot.

I asked, "What may I ask are we doing?"

He just grinned and said, "Surprise Susie!"

I knew what he had on his mind—the same thing I had been thinking about all week—especially since last night.

As we pulled around to our room, I saw John's car parked in front of the adjoining room—so much for the car and lake again!

When Tom opened the door to our room, I asked him, "When did you get the room?"

He smiled and replied, "I reserved it earlier this week and John picked up the keys this morning."

I grinned at him, saying, "Awfully sure of yourself aren't you?" as we walked into our room.

There was a bouquet of fall flowers on the night stand with two bottles of wine and a card. "I picked these up yesterday and John brought them over this morning when he picked up the keys," Tom said, as he grinned at me.

I picked up the card and read it softly to myself, "I love you and have missed you so much. You mean the world to me."

Tears began to well up in my eyes. We opened the wine and relaxed, talking about what we meant to each other as we snuggled on the sofa.

As we talked, our thoughts were distracted by Debbie's moans coming from the room next door. We just grinned at each other.

Tom then said, "We've got all night. There is no need to rush into this—we'll do it right."

I was now somewhat apprehensive about having sex. I'd heard what Debbie said about having pain when she lost her virginity, and the closer the time came for us to have sexual intercourse, the shakier I became.

Tom sensed my nervousness and said, "Sue, I won't go any farther than you want me to go. I know you're a little scared since it's your first time, but I'll be gentle with you."

He put down the wine and kissed me. After several long slow sexy kisses, he took me by the hand and moved me toward the bed. I kicked off my sandals while Tom took off his Nike's as we kissed once again as we lay on the bed together.

I looked into his eyes and said, "I've already ovulated and it's my 26th day. It's safe time babe. I don't want you to use a condom. I want to feel you inside me."

The slow kisses became more intense the longer we lay on the bed together. I began breathing heavily as we kissed those slow sexy kisses. Tom fondled my breasts while I was rubbing his cock—which was now bulging through his Levi's as I unbuttoned them. He unbuttoned my blouse and kissed my breasts. While he unhooked my bra, I unbuttoned his shirt and continued rubbing his cock. Tom took my blouse and bra off, then took off his shirt. He kissed my breasts as he nibbled on my nipples until they were rock hard.

My pussy was getting very wet and I could smell my aroused pussy. He moved his hand under my skirt and rubbed my thighs, and then took off my skirt. After he took off his Levi's, we were both lying next to each other only clad in our underwear. He rolled me over and I pulled down his underwear exposing his cock. I raised my hips and he slid my panties off.

My pussy was wet as an ocean—my breathing became heavy with short gasping breaths while my heart was pumping faster than Dusty could run the barrels. I felt I could cum at any time as Tom slowly ran his fingers inside my pussy lips up and down my slit until he gently massaged my clit.

Excitement filled my body as he spread my legs apart and kissed from my belly button and the inside of my thighs, moving ever so slowly to my slit, parting my lips with his thumbs as licked he licked my pussy with those 'lollipop' licks—lapping up and down my slit like a puppy laps up a bowl of fresh milk.

I squirmed and squirmed and I sighed 'Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh...,' when Tom's tongue touched my clitoris and began those slow stimulating circles around my clit along with that 'rat-a-tat-tat.' My clit was throbbing, sending me into the 'stratosphere' as I let out a loud moan 'AHHH... AHHH... AHHH...,' squirting Tom's mouth full of my juices while he continued rolling his tongue on my clit—I cried out, "Fuck me babe. I'm ready for your cock to enter my virgin pussy."

Tom positioned himself between my legs; I raised them and wrapped them around his waist as I crossed my ankles pulling him tighter to me while he slowly rubbed his cock up and down my slit. I could feel pre-cum on his cock. I was moaning, saying, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me now. I love you."

My pussy was so wet there was no resistance for his cock as it started going inside me. The head of his large cock pushed my pussy lips apart, stretching them like they'd never been stretched before. I felt the head of his cock slowly pushing against my opening. I tried to relax and let him push through, but I couldn't. His cock pushed against my opening and I felt a pain as his cock broke my virgin wall.

"Just relax," Tom said.

I winced, and tears filled my eyes, "Oh fuck... That hurts..."

Tom said, "I'm sorry, babe, but it hurts for a little while the first time. It'll be easier next time."

The way it hurt, I wasn't sure there would be a next time.

"We have all night, so I'll take my time," Tom said.

My poor pussy was feeling stretched and filled by the biggest thing that had ever been in there. I think I felt every vein on his huge, hot cock as he slowly pushed it inside me. My thinking that a cock would feel like a large tampon went flying out the window. The sensations I felt in my pussy caused me to lose my breath.

Tom stopped pushing. "You want me to stop, babe?"

"Uh huh. Let my pussy adjust to your size. You've really filled me up."

Tom laughed, and I could feel his cock jiggling inside my pussy. At that point, I felt my pussy muscles relax, and a wave of extreme pleasure flowed through me. My lubrication just seemed to let loose, and I wanted more of his cock.

"I'm ready," I said.

Tom continued pushing his cock into my pussy, and I felt an intense sexual pleasure that I'd never felt before. So this was fucking. I liked it—I liked it a lot. Tom's pubic bone hit my clit, and I felt his pubic hair knitting with mine. His hairy balls hit my ass.

He withdrew his cock toward my opening, and I wanted it back in there where it had filled me. Then he pushed it back in. The sensations in my pussy were fantastic. The pleasurable sensations deep inside me were similar to having butterflies in my stomach, but they were in my pussy.

Over and over, Tom thrust his cock inside me. Every thrust made the butterfly feeling more intense. His cock was bumping against something inside my pussy, and every bump was sending my pleasure level higher and higher. Then I remembered what Sally told Debbie and me about the G-spot. That must have been what Tom's cock was hitting.

I felt his cock thrusting inside me as his balls banged against my ass. I cried out, "Cum in me baby. Don't stop."

Tom continued thrusting, and I could hear a squishing sound from my pussy as he fucked me. I felt an orgasm beginning to build. It felt like my pussy was on fire—I could hardly breathe as it spread from my pussy, through my abdomen, and throughout my body. It was different from the orgasm that he'd given me earlier when he licked my pussy.

As he continued sliding his cock in and out of my pussy, it was only a matter of a couple minutes before I felt my pussy spasm on his cock. I screamed out in pleasure as my pussy danced on his cock. The muscles in my hands cramped, and I heard the blood rushing in my ears—I saw stars behind my eyes, and I couldn't breathe.

His cock kept penetrating me to its full length, as I orgasmed, making the sensations inside my pussy more enjoyable. Tom picked up the pace—thrusting his cock faster into my pussy as he grunted and moaned, and I knew he was close to cumming. Then I felt him stop thrusting and his cock swelled like it had when I gave him a blow job. He pushed his cock in my pussy as far as it would go, and then I felt his cock pulsing as he emptied his sperm deep inside me. Oh, what a wonderful feeling.

I moaned, 'Ahh... Ohhh... Ohhh...' as the sudden intense sensation seemed to wash away, leaving only a wonderful sensation, as another orgasm rocked my body.

Tom kissed me passionately while he continued thrusting his cock to its full length—emptying more of his sperm deep into my pussy until his cock finally went limp and he collapsed on top of me as my legs unlocked and fell to his sides.

Neither of us could speak for several seconds—we were lost in orgasmic bliss. Both of us were totally spent.

Finally, I said, "Oh fuck, was that ever fantastic."

"Yeah, your pussy is awfully tight. When it clamped down, I couldn't hold back any more."

I could feel his hot sweaty chest against my boobs. We were both panting like we'd run a mile.

Tom's cock shrank inside my pussy and I felt a coolness as our combined fluids ran out of my pussy, down toward my asshole. I became aware of the aroma of sex in the air—it was at the same time arousing and embarrassing.

I could taste my pussy juices on his lips as we kissed. We looked into each other's eyes and said, "I love you."

After a minute or so, I asked, "How did I do?"

Tom grinned, "Not bad, but more practice is needed!"

"I think we've made a mess," I said. "Could you get me a wash cloth?"

Tom pulled out of me and went into the bathroom.

While he was gone, several thoughts went through my head. I really enjoyed my first sexual intercourse, but I wondered if I'd done it right? How did I compare with Mary Ann? I also wondered whether Tom enjoyed having sex with me.

Tom returned with a warm, wet wash cloth. "Looks like you have a little blood on you," he said, as he gently wiped my stretched pussy with the wash cloth.

A minute or so later, he asked, "You about ready for a second go?"

I smiled, "Why not—if you're ready?"

I felt more relaxed—I no longer 'feared' his cock and the pain of having my virginity taken. Now I couldn't wait for Tom's cock to once again enter my pussy.

Tom and I were madly in love, and being naked with him seemed to be the most natural thing in the world. How I wanted to spend time with him that way forever. I loved the touch of our skin on skin, the warmth of his body, and the way his cock reacted whenever I caressed it.

Tom and I lay naked in the bed next to each other and kissed those slow sexy kisses we did at the drive-in that night, licking each other's lips gently sucking on each other's upper and lower lips until finally we let our tongues meet and French kissed while Tom was gently squeezing my right tit and I played with his cock. A wildfire of desire was beginning again to burn inside my body.

Tom kissed my neck and gently bit my ear lobe while he slowly moved his hand down and played with my pussy, sending shivers up and down my spine.

Tom took the tip of his tongue and licked the outermost tip of my left nipple, causing both my nipples to pop out like hard gum drops—just like at the drive-in, sending goose-bumps all over my body.

My breathing was becoming heavy and my heart was pumping wildly as Tom kissed the entire roundness of my left breast and licked my cleavage, sliding his tongue all the way up my neck while moving his finger up and down my slit. I moaned a deep sigh, "Ahhh... Ahhhh... Ohhhh...,' as Tom kissed me with a sexy French kiss. The wildfire was now burning out of control inside my body.