Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the door and Sally entered Debbie's room.

Sally was grinning from ear to ear, "So, tell me what you two have been talking about?"

Debbie said, "I'll need some more condoms Sis—we used four of the eight last night."

Neither Debbie nor I mentioned John fucked her without a condom and unloaded inside her pussy. It would have pissed Sally off—she was already upset with me, even though Tom didn't cum inside me—at least we didn't think so!

I left Debbie's at 8:30 and went home waiting for Tom to call.

Tom called at 9:00. They finished the intense workouts for the big game on Saturday. The following day they'd have a couple light workouts before the trip to University. State was ready to play.

We hung up like we always did telling each other, "I love you."

My phone rang early Friday morning. It was Steve.

I answered. Steve laughingly asked, "Sue, you awake?"

I replied, "No—what time is it?"

Steve laughed, "It's 7:15!"

I said, "OMG—why are you calling here so early?"

Steve said, "Read the Sports page!"

I struggled out of bed and went outside to get the paper. Mom and Dad were still asleep.

I opened the paper. The Daily's Sports page headline read, 'University lands ten on All Conference-State has eight. State's Sanders Freshman of the year.' I was thrilled.

I immediately went into my room and called Tom.

Tom answered. I shouted, "You made All Conference and Freshman of the year!"

Tom just laughed, "Yep. They told me yesterday."

I said, "Yesterday? Why didn't you tell me?"

Tom laughing again, "I wanted you to be surprised when you saw it in the paper!"

I asked, "When does the team leave?"

Tom said, "Around four this afternoon. We're ready to play."

I said, "I love you—see you after the game!"

Tom said, "Be sure you have some condoms when you go to State Saturday night!"

I called Ma and Pop and told them. I called John. I began calling everyone telling them the news! News traveled fast as everyone began waking up.

Anticipation was mounting for the big game.

John and Debbie were going out that night, so John could shoot cum in Debbie's pussy while Joey shot basketballs in Baytown. Their fling had come to an end for Joey—he just didn't know it yet.

I went over to Debbie's around five.

Sally came into Debbie's room with a big grin on her face, handing Debbie a box of condoms. Debbie just grinned back, "Is this all you got for me and Sue?" Debbie handed me five of the ten condoms Sally had given her.

Sally replied, "No, there's more but I want to talk to you both."

Debbie and I listened as Sally said, "I want y'all to come to Central—I'm going to take y'all to my gynecologist. Both of you need to be on the pill. Y'all have too much going for you to get knocked up! You used the condoms every time, Wednesday night—didn't you?"

Debbie lied, saying "Yes."

Sally said, "Good. All I have to worry about is Sue!"

John picked Debbie up at 7 and they were going to a movie and dinner before heading to the lake.

Jimmy called me around 8:00, wanting to make sure I had a ride. I told him, "Yes, I'm going with John and Debbie."

Jimmy laughed, "Oh hell. Here we go again!"

I was in bed when Debbie called me at 12:30.

Debbie said, "We fucked four more times tonight. We're back together—officially! I'll tell you about it Sunday!

"You are going to State with us after the game?"

I said, "Yes."

Debbie said, "Don't forget the condoms!"

I laughed, "I didn't last time—we just forgot to use them every time!"

Debbie asked, "You worried about it?"

I replied, "Yes. I don't think Tom shot his load in me, but I'm scared about it."

Debbie said, "Quit thinking about it and relax—he shot too big a load when he pulled out for anything to get inside you."

I said, "Best girlfriend, I hope you're right. Are you worried since it was your tenth day and John came inside you?"

Debbie said, "Yes, but I'm not going to think about it—you do the same."

We hung up the phone and I tried to fall back asleep.

John and Debbie picked me up at 9 for the trip to University and the big game. It was a cool late November day. I was dressed in State's colors, wearing Tom's State letter jacket.

Elizabeth, William, Sally, and Steve were already on the road. Jimmy and Cathy met us at the Dairy Queen and followed us. If State won, State would share the conference title with University, but would be considered champions since they beat University. State had never won a conference championship in football. Everyone was tense and excited as we drove toward University.

John, Debbie, and I joked about everything while driving along. I laughed and said, "Debbie, there's the ride you missed two automobiles ahead of us!"

It was the two limos heading toward University.

John laughed when he asked Debbie, "Want to wave to them?"

Debbie replied, "Shut up. I'm finished with them, you know that!"

John passed the limos and honked as we continued on to University. Jimmy and Cathy were right behind us.

We arrived at University's campus and found a parking place and walked to the will-call window. We passed the TV cameras setting up to televise #1 University vs #4 State before 87,000 fans. The conference championship was on the line.

Ma and Pop met us at will-call picking up our tickets. Elizabeth, William, Steve, and Sally showed up a short time later. Coach Pete had picked up his ticket earlier in the day and was in State's locker room waiting for the team to arrive—he wanted to talk to Tom.

We all ate lunch and toured the campus. The pre-game build up was awesome! Both bands were playing and cheerleaders were doing their routines. Electricity filled the air. The fans were ready for the game and kickoff was a full two hours away!

A gorgeous University cheerleader stopped Ma and gave her a hug. I knew it was Mary Ann. Ma introduced me to her.

Mary Ann said, "So you're Sue—heard a lot about you. Getting a basketball scholarship to State is awesome! Tom is a great guy—don't make the same mistake I made."

I replied, "I don't intend to."

Mary Ann left waving her maroon and white pom-poms chanting, "Go U, beat State!"

Debbie said, "I have to be a cheerleader next year! She looked awesome in her outfit!"

We were heading back toward the stadium when we heard the sirens. The police were escorting the teams to their locker rooms. Steve looked at everyone and said, "This is the hardest time—in the locker room getting ready to play—the training room getting taped—you try and relax before you put your pads on, but you can't. God, I would give anything to play in this game!"

Sally looked at him and smiled, "Anything?"

Steve grinned, "Well, not everything."

We found a shade tree and sat down. Debbie looked at me, "You want to take a short trip with me?"

I knew what she meant. I said, "OK."

Cathy asked, "Can I come along?"

We both said, "Sure," at the same time.

Sally said, "Want me to come with you, Sis?"

Debbie said, "No, I can handle it," giving John a kiss when she was leaving.

John handed her his State letter jacket saying, "Wear this."

Cathy asked, "Where we going?"

Debbie replied, "The limos are parked in Section 220."

We found the limos.

The group had set up a tailgate party. Joey, Raymond, and Mike were shouting obscenities at the State fans when they walked by. Most ignored them, but a few fired back.

Joey said, "Well, I see you all finally made it—pull up a chair. Where'd you get that jacket?" Joey didn't notice Debbie wasn't wearing his class ring.

Debbie said, "We've already eaten, but thank you anyway. A friend of mine let me borrow it for the game."

Raymond looked at me saying, "We're going to kick your boyfriend's ass today! After today you'll want to go out with me! He'll be hammered horseshit!"

The three of them gave each other high five's for Raymond's comment.

I shouted, "Talk is cheap—let's see what happens on the field. By the way, are you playing today? Just wondering, did you happen to see yesterday's sports page?"

Joey started in on Debbie, "So babe, you riding home with us so we can have a good time after we kick State's ass?"

Debbie said, "No."

Joey asked, "OK, what time will you be home tonight, so I can pick you up?"

Debbie said, "Late. We'll talk tomorrow night."

The three of them continued to harass and insult me about how Tom was going to get his ass kicked. To them, State was nothing but a bunch of 'shit-kickers.' With each comment they would give each other high fives.

An elderly gentleman in their group spoke up, "Joey, you and Raymond aren't beating anyone today—both of you are 'has been-never was.' Neither of you could play high school ball, much less college at University or State. Young lady, don't let them bother you—consider the source."

Joey's Dad quickly added, "Joey, you and Raymond stop these insults NOW. Show a little class or don't you have any?"

He then looked at me, saying, "You're Sue, aren't you?"

I replied, "Yes."

Joey's Dad continued, "Congratulations on getting that scholarship to State—quite an accomplishment."

I said, "Thank you."

The elderly gentleman commented, "I played at University back in the day and I tried to get that boyfriend of yours to sign with University, but he was stuck on State. He really liked a certain coach. He has had quite the season and I wish him good luck today—it'll be a good game. And, if State comes out on top, I'll be over to congratulate him."

Joey's Dad added, "We all will. Good luck today."

I said, "Thank you. May the best team win."

Debbie, Cathy, and I walked off when we heard Joey's Dad say, 'Son, you can kiss Debbie good-bye. She has too much class for you anyway. You'll never get anywhere hanging around with Raymond.'

Debbie just grinned at me and Cathy.

We made it back to the shade tree as my crazy future teammates were walking down the sidewalk heading toward the stadium. I introduced them to everyone as we all headed toward the stadium to their chants of, "Go State Go! Beat the hell out of the 'Tea Sips!'"

The stadium was electric as the bands were playing each school's fight song and the fans cheered for their favorite team. I had never seen anything like it—not even the Huskie game the previous week could compare to the atmosphere of the big inter-state rivalry and what was at stake—the conference championship.

The teams finally came out onto the field for their pre-game warmups. State was dressed in their white jerseys and Navy blue pants. Their white helmets had the orange State logo on the side with orange and Navy blue stripes down the middle. University's uniforms were maroon jerseys, white pants and maroon helmets with a white 'U' on the sides. The University fans booed the State team, yelling, "State sucks."

I noticed Coach Pete with the team, talking with Tom during warmups. I wondered why?

The team broke and went into special drills, the receivers catching passes. Coach Pete continued talking with Tom. Finally I asked Steve, "Why is Coach Pete on the field talking with Tom?"

Steve replied, "I don't know. It's very unusual for a former coach to be on the field with the team."

John butted in saying, "I know why—Tom is too jacked up for the game. Coach Pete could always control him. Coach Lewis must have sensed something during this week and asked Coach Pete help calm Tom down."

Steve said, "Makes sense. Tom is like a son to Pete."

The teams finished warm ups and went back into the locker room as the game was now only 15 minutes before kickoff. The bands came onto the field for their pre-game entertainment. Both State and University cheerleaders leading cheers for their team as the bands played each school's fight song to the entertainment of the 87,000 fans.

Debbie once again said, "This is some awesome! I have to be a State cheerleader next year!"

Both bands played the national anthem together. It was an awesome sight. Coach Pete joined us in the stands as the Star Spangled Banner was being played.

John asked, "How is he, coach?"

Coach Pete replied, "Great. He's ready to play in the biggest game of his life."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

University won the toss and elected to defend the south goal and take the wind. State would receive to start the game. The crowd was on their feet as the kickoff went out of the end-zone. The waiting was over. The big game was underway.

The first quarter was a chess game, with neither team moving the ball. State had to depend on the running game going against the wind. Late in the first quarter University boomed a long punt which went out of bounds on the State 17. State had a motion penalty and the ball was at the 12, first and 15.

Steve said to Coach Pete, "Only 2:20 left until State will get the wind—will be able to open up their passing game. They have to play for field position here."

Coach Pete replied, "Common sense says yes, but sometimes Lewis rolls the dice when least expected."

Two running plays set up a 3rd and 3 for State at the 24 yard-line. State needed a first down to keep from punting into the strong south wind.

Lucas brought the State offense out and the wide receiver came in motion. Lucas pitched the ball to him for an apparent end around.

University did not notice Lewis had slipped a third string quarterback into the game at wide receiver.

University defenders reacted to the run, and State's tight end faked a block on the linebacker and cut toward the sideline. The wide receiver stopped and made a wobbly pass down field toward the tight end who was behind the University defenders.

The ball seemed to hang in the air forever, but finally came down. Tom made the catch and headed toward the south end zone. University defenders were in hot pursuit. Tom was tackled out of bounds at the University 15 yard line. A 61 yard gain! Tom's first catch of the game.

State fans were going wild in the stands. Everyone was screaming and yelling to the top of our lungs.

Coach Pete shook his head, "What'd I tell you! That kid hasn't played 3 minutes all season."

Jimmy asked, "Who threw the pass? It was kind of wobbly."

Coach Pete just laughed, "Timmy Johnson, a walk on senior."

State came to the line. The crowd was roaring. Lucas took a step back and ran an unexpected quarterback draw! University was caught off guard and out of position. Lucas cut toward the sideline and went into the end zone behind a bone-crushing block at the goal line by State's tight end #83! The extra point was good and State took a 7-0 lead as the first quarter is came to an end.

State fans were going wild, waving banners throughout the stands.

John said to everyone, "Tom can block too, can't he?"

Coach Pete agreed, "He always could—one of the toughest kids I ever coached."

I just sat next to Debbie and Ma, grinning ear to ear.

State now had the wind in the second quarter, and after stopping University, had the ball on the State 32. Lucas immediately went to the air to Tom—12 yards, 7 yards, 9 yards, and 8 yards, putting #1 University on their heels.

Coach Pete said, "Tom has five catches for 97 yards".

I smiled and said, "Looks like talk was cheap by the Baytown boys doesn't it, Debbie?"

Debbie just grinned and nodded in approval yelling, "Let's Go State!"

State broke the huddle and Lucas saw an opportunity. He called time out.

Steve looked at Coach Pete, "What is going on?"

Pete said, "Hell if I know, but Lewis has something in his bag of tricks that University won't be expecting."

State returned to the huddle and came to the line. Richardson went in motion. Lucas took the snap and followed Richardson, but quickly pitched the ball to the tight end on a reverse.

Tom took the ball and turned the corner behind some great blocks and cut towards the sideline, breaking another tackle in the process. We were all screaming as he cut toward the north end zone and scored on a 32-yard run crossing the goal line in front of the University cheerleaders as they stood on the sidelines in disbelief.

State lead 14-0 after the extra point. State's banners were waving throughout the stadium. The State band was playing the fight song while State's cheerleaders doing their routines as State fans were going wild!

John told Coach Pete and Steve, "We've got their asses beat—the 'Tea Sips' are already giving up!"

Everyone was cheering, "Go State Go!"

University was stopped again and State began a long drive, but a penalty against Tom for a late hit stopped the drive and State made a field goal attempt with 32 seconds left in the half. The kick was good from 41 yards, and State took a 17-0 lead into the dressing room. Coach Pete was upset over the 'bullshit' penalty call.

I asked Coach Pete, "Do you know how many yards Tom has?"

Coach Pete never answered, but a gentleman behind us had his radio and told us, "Eight catches, 112 yards, 32 yards rushing and 1 touchdown along with a hell of block. Missy, he must be your boyfriend."

I grinned, replying, "Yes he is," as Debbie and I gave each other high fives!

State got their choice to start the second half and took the wind. Coach Pete said, "They'll put it away this quarter."

The third quarter was all State, as Tom scored two touchdowns and caught six passes for 93 yards. State led #1 University, 31-0 going into the fourth quarter.

State added another touchdown when Lucas found Richardson on a 67 yards pass and run. The extra point was good. State lead 38-0, and over 20 years of frustration was coming to an end!

State added another field goal and was content to just run the ball and end the game. It was 41-0 when University finally mounted a drive and scored, but was forced to use up too much time.

State got the ball back with 3:30 remaining, leading 41-7. State fans were gathering to storm the field in a wild celebration, second to none.

State ran a play and a gain of 3 yards. Time out was called. Lewis replaced his five All Conference starting offensive lineman to the roar of the State crowd.

State ran a second play for little gain as Lucas downed the ball. State called a second time out, and three more starters were replaced to the roaring of the crowd.

The only remaining starters in the game were State's last three, first team, All Conference selections—Lucas, Richardson, and the Freshman of the year, Sanders.

Lucas took the snap and dropped to a knee as State used their final time out.

Lucas, Richardson, and Sanders were replaced by Lewis receiving a standing ovation from the State faithful as they left the field.

Tears of joy ran down my face watching Tom leave the field and the State fans giving him a standing ovation for a job well done!

Coach Pete got up and left for to State's locker room to see, 'his boy,' who had quite the afternoon—fourteen catches for 209 yards, 32 yards rushing, and scoring 3 touchdowns in the rout of #1 University.

John said, "We've got to go down there, NOW," as he took Debbie and me by the hand.

Jimmy yelled, "We're coming, too," as he took Cathy by the hand and followed us down the stadium steps.

We quickly made our way to join the other State fans in the south end zone who were preparing to storm the field and tear down the goal posts. I was only interested in getting to Tom and hugging him.

State punted the ball out of bounds as University took over. Lewis continued to honor his starters as five defensive lineman were replaced after the first down incomplete pass, to the roaring approval of the crowd. Another incomplete pass and three more starters were replaced.

A third incomplete pass and Lewis replaced the final three defensive starters as State's faithful continued to cheer for the State players.

University faced a 4th and 10 with 30 seconds left to play. The public address announcer made an announcement, "Please do not go onto the field at the conclusion of the game. It is against University policy. Violators will be dealt with in an appropriate manner."