Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 04

Story Info
Sue worries. Donna gets her cherry picked & titty bang'n.
14.6k words
4.73
13.2k
19

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read Chapters 1 through 3 yet, I suggest you read them first to pick up details not included in this chapter.

* * * *

The phone rang and Dad said, "Sue, its Tom."

Suddenly I realized I was only dreaming—Christmas was still three weeks away!

I answered and told Tom, "I just had the most horrible dream—I was pregnant and it was Christmas Day. Tom I'm really scared."

Tom said, "Just relax—you're not late! Look at the sports page—it'll cheer you up!"

I asked, "What's it about?"

Tom laughed, "The photographer took our picture last night when I picked you up on the court and kissed you. The headline read, 'State football hero gives girlfriend kiss after record-breaking performance as Dragons rout Baytown!'"

I laughed, "Really?"

I asked, "When are you leaving? I need you right now more than ever."

Tom replied, "I'll come over around 2:00. I don't have to be back at State till tomorrow morning for my first class at 8:00."

We hung up like we always did with, "I love you."

Debbie gave me a call, "Hey girlfriend, you see the paper?"

I laughed, "I'm reading it now!"

Debbie said, "Come over after mass and we'll swap stories about last night—I got some good ones to tell you!"

I replied, "It'll be later tonight—Tom is coming over around 2:00."

Debbie asked, "Everything OK?"

I said, "Not really, I haven't started yet, and I'm scared. I even had a horrible dream I was pregnant." I told Debbie about the dream.

Debbie said, "Sue relax—you aren't late."

Tom arrived at 2:00. Dad laughed, "Guess the Baytown boys had more brains than I gave them credit for—all talk."

Tom just grinned.

We all sat and talked for 30 minutes when Tom said, "I was going to wait to tell everyone this, but things are about to change for Sue."

I was puzzled—what is he saying? Mom and Dad just listened.

Tom continued, "Coach Jones is going to want Sue up at State for the summer. She needs to go. They'll get her a good job. She'll either be living in an apartment or stay in the dorm.

"She'll be rooming with Jamie or Angie. During the summer, the women's basketball team is allowed to work out and have exhibition games. After last night, Coach Jones will be including Sue in the rotation for next season—someone will be needed to replace Jamie."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so I asked, "Who told you this?"

Tom replied, "Jamie. Coach Jones told her, 'I'm looking at Sue to replace you next year.' And that was before last night—it's a golden opportunity."

Mom and Dad just looked at each other—they weren't ready for their baby girl to leave home.

Tom looked at me, "Babe, things are going to change in other ways too. You're an athlete and you and Debbie's relationship is not going to be the same at State. Debbie is a cheerleader like Jenny and Sally, and will live in a sorority house. You'll live in the athletic dorm with your teammates.

"Even though John was an athlete, he was in a different sport than I was, and our relationship changed during the school year. A whole new chapter in your life is about to begin—it's a big adjustment coming from our small high school to State."

Mom and Dad continued listening.

I asked, "Is this what Coach Pete helped you with your freshman year?"

Tom replied, "Yes. I wish I could have been at State the summer before my freshman season. It would have made the adjustment a lot easier."

Mom changed the subject, "Tom, are you given one of those jobs?"

Tom said, "Yes, Mrs. Lilly. It's already been set up for the summer—among other things, too."

I knew what Tom was referring to—'our apartment.'

Tom left for State around 6:00. He told everyone, "I'll be back on Friday for Sue's game."

We walked outside and kissed each other good-bye. Tom reassured me, "I didn't cum in you, so relax—I love you."

I called Debbie and told her, "I'll just see you at school tomorrow and we'll talk tomorrow night." Debbie knew I was worried.

Tom called around 9:00. I answered, "Hey guy—you made it back OK?"

Tom replied, "Yep. We got our practice schedule. We'll practice from 2:30-6:30, Monday-Thursday, and from 2:30-4:30 on Friday. Coach is giving us the weekends off. We leave at 9:00 the morning of the 20th."

I told him, "Still no period. I've never been late, and today I was due."

Tom got angry with me, "Sue—relax and you'll start. Keep worrying, and you'll just keep delaying your period."

We hung up with, "I love you."

Tom would be calling the following night around 9:00 to check on me and wish me good luck in our game Tuesday.

Everyone was still talking about our big win over Baytown on Monday at school. Principal Wilson made an announcement during first period, "Congratulations to our Lady Dragons on the big win Saturday night over Baytown. The girls are now ranked #3 in the state, and Sue Andrews is the second highest scorer averaging 37.5 points a game."

I was excited for our team's high state ranking—the season had a long way to go before the state championships were played.

Tom called me at 9:00.

I answered, "Hey, we're ranked #3 in the state!"

Tom laughed, "Jones told me this morning at training table—he also already knew about your half century game—so did Jamie, Angie and the rest of the team."

I sighed, "I just want to start my period!"

Debbie called me after I hung up with Tom. "Hey girlfriend, I thought you'd come over tonight?"

I replied, "I got busy with school work, my ACT Review book, and just lost track of time—we'll talk tomorrow on the bus going to the game."

Cathy called me after Debbie, "Hey Sue, I need to talk with you before practice tomorrow."

I said, "OK, what about?"

She said, "Me and Jimmy."

I replied, "OK, but I thought Tom took care of that problem."

Cathy said, "Let's talk in private."

I met Cathy in the locker room before our Tuesday pre-game practice. Cathy said, "Sue, you need to help me—please?"

I said, "OK, what about?"

Cathy sighed, "Friday night at the lake we tried to fuck, but it didn't happen.

"We were both really turned on. Apparently Tom and John's little talk did the trick! Jimmy just finished fingering my pussy. He raised up to get the condoms, but stopped, getting a jar of Vaseline out of the glove box.

"What are you doing Jimmy?" I asked.

"He said, 'I'm supposed to lube up before I fuck you so, it won't hurt.'

"I was puzzled as he rubbed Vaseline all over his cock. He tried to put the condom on, but couldn't—he was shaking too much.

"I said, 'Let me do it,' as I opened a fresh package. I started rolling the condom on his rock-hard cock, when all of a sudden he shot his load—he prematurely ejaculated!

"Jimmy's cum went everywhere—all over my hand, the front seat—it was a mess.

"We cleaned up the mess and tried again, but then he couldn't get it up!

"Sue, can you talk to him. Please? He feels crushed. You're like a sister to him—I don't want him to feel like a failure."

I said, "OK, I will. Cathy, the anxiety of fucking you was just more than the poor boy could handle—think about maybe jacking him off next time before you try to fuck."

Cathy just grinned, "OK."

Tuesday and game day. We were on the road to play Buffalo. They weren't a match for us as we won 67-40. I scored 38 points. Still no period.

I called Tom when I got in and told him about the game and the news—no period.

Wednesday morning, I saw Jimmy in the hall, "Hey guy, need to talk with you when you got time."

Jimmy said, "I need to talk with you too, 'Sis.' I need some help."

I said, "OK—after school."

Jimmy and I met at the Dairy Queen and went riding around. He told me again what happened on Friday night. He was embarrassed.

I said, "Jimmy, you just felt too much anxiety since it was you and Cathy's first time. Relax and let things happen and forget that damn Vaseline—you won't need it!"

Jimmy asked, "OK, but I just read in a magazine that I was supposed to lube up."

I asked, "Did that magazine tell you Vaseline could cause a condom to break? So if Cathy is in her fertile time and you unload in a condom that breaks—you knock her up! Don't believe everything you read—OK?"

Jimmy answered, "OK, tell me how to do it—you know, how to fuck Cathy."

I sighed, "OK."

"First, get her in the mood by kissing slowly at first, then with more passion. Begin to massage her 36C tits and when she starts breathing a little heavy, unbutton her blouse and bra. Massage her bare breasts as you take off her bra and blouse.

"Start licking and sucking on her tits. When her nipples get hard, gently suck on them, moving your hand under her skirt. Remember she has two tits. Squeeze the tit you aren't licking and nibbling on.

"Continue nibbling and sucking her nipples as you rub the inside of her thighs and slowly move up to her panties. When she moans, put your hand inside her panties and massage her pussy while you continue sucking on her nipples.

"Lay her on her back, raise her hips up, and take off her panties and skirt, but don't forget her tits.

"She'll spread her legs, so that's the time to start fingering her. Use one finger and insert it inside her pussy and finger fuck her. If she really likes one finger, try sticking a second finger in her pussy. You should feel her pussy getting really wet. She'll provide all the lubrication you need for sticking your dick in her, so you won't need any Vaseline.

"Begin kissing her all over her body, moving down to her thighs and pussy. Take both thumbs and spread her pussy lips, then go down on her—licking and sucking on her pussy. Take your tongue and go up and down her slit. Gently suck on her clit, and more than likely, she'll have an orgasm.

"Now, you take off your pants and expose your cock. Begin sliding your cock up and down her wet pussy. She'll moan, and now is the time to get into position. She'll raise her legs to make it easy for you to enter her.

"If you use a condom now is the time to roll it on. Since she's a virgin, her first time could be painful, so go slow when you begin pushing your cock inside her. Ask her to tell you if she has pain, and stop until it goes away. You might have to push into her a little at a time, or she may ask you to ram it all the way inside her pussy. Either way, being a virgin she'll probably wince with some pain, but don't stop—the pain goes away fairly quickly. Keep thrusting your cock into her pussy. Slow and shallow at first, then deeper and faster.

"Continue thrusting into her faster and deeper. If she has an orgasm, her body will shudder and you'll feel her pussy spasming on your cock. At that point, just let go and unload your cum inside her or in the condom, if you put one on."

Jimmy said, "Sis, you got me hard as a rock!"

I laughed, "I'll tell you how to do it, but Tom may get pissed if you want to practice on me."

We both laughed.

I said, "Jimmy, don't wait till Friday night. You and Cathy go out tonight."

I went home and Debbie called. "Hey, you want to come over tonight? I got to tell you what we did Saturday night!"

I laughed, "OK."

I left for Debbie's around 6:30, right after we finished eating supper. I just needed some relax time—I was still worried—no period.

Debbie answered the door grinning, "Let's go upstairs."

Debbie started telling me about John and her Friday and Saturday night adventures.

Debbie said, "We fucked three times on Friday and another three on Saturday. I rode him 'cowgirl' both nights—maybe five times total—can't remember.

"Saturday night John got really turned on before we fucked. He wanted to 'titty fuck' my 36D's."

I asked, "Why?"

"He said, 'Just want to!'

I said, "OK.

"John got out his KY jelly and lubed up his cock. He straddled me putting his rock-hard 7-1/2 inch cock in my cleavage and began thrusting as I squeezed my tits around his rock creating a tight cleft for stimulation.

"John continued thrusting the length of his cock in my cleavage while I moved my tits up and down.

"He began grunting and moaning as he thrust faster between my tits as I squeezed them against his cock.

"He said, 'Raise your head up a little and open your mouth—I'm about to cum.'

"I followed his instructions as he held my head in his hand. His cock erupted, sending his cum into my mouth, all over my chin, neck, and tits.

"John immediately went down and began licking and sucking my slit. He sucked my clit and I squirted, filling his mouth full of my juices.

"We both sighed and relaxed while we was recovering. I was about to ride him cowgirl!"

I laughed, "Sis—you're a devil!"

Debbie said, "Your turn—what'd y'all do Saturday night?"

I said, "Tom got us a double sleeping bag and air mattress. We made love three times under the moon and stars after my game. I fucked him 'cowgirl' twice and then a 'reverse cowgirl'."

Debbie said, "I love that too! Reverse cowgirl?"

I laughed, "Yes, another one Angie told me about."

Debbie said, "Tell me!!"

I laughed, "OK. It's like 'cowgirl,' only you reverse your position and face away from him. Tom's cock entered my pussy from the rear like a doggie—but I'm in control not him. Once I got Tom's cock inside me, I used my leg muscles to build momentum as I moved up and down on his cock. I put my hands on his thighs to balance me as I thrust my pussy on his cock. Its like 'cowgirl.' You're in total control to vary the speed, depth of penetration, and movements—I rocked back and forth and in circles in addition to just to sliding up and down on Tom's cock. I arched my back and his cock stimulated my G-spot over and over again. I loved the feeling of my tits jumping and swinging as I rocked back and forth. All Tom could do was moan. He was my slave!"

Debbie replied, "John better look out this coming weekend—I've got to do that reverse cowgirl on him, too!"

I said, "Debbie, I still haven't started. I'm really getting scared that Tom leaked some sperm in me when he ejaculated that night."

I left for home. Tom would be calling at 9:00.

Tom called a little after 9:00. I answered and we started talking about us, the Sugar Bowl, this weekend, and Christmas, even though we'd be apart.

Tom asked me, "What do you want for Christmas?"

I said, "I'd like a gold necklace like I dreamed about—unless..."

Before I could finish, Tom butted in, "No more talk about you being late! If it happens, we'll deal with it!

"Now describe this necklace to me."

I said, "It was gold with State logo and a heart covered with little diamonds and #83 inside the heart."

I asked, "So what about you?"

Tom replied, "I got my Christmas back in May, when I met you."

We hung up with our, "I love you." I wanted my period to start so bad.

Friday was game day and we were ready to play our next to last game before Christmas break.

I went into practice and Coach called me in his office, "Sue, I got a phone call this morning from Coach Robertson at University—he wants to talk to you."

I said, "I've already committed to State and Coach Jones—doesn't he know that?"

Coach said, "I'm sure he does, but talk with him anyway, just for me. It may help some girl in the future."

I said, "OK."

Coach called University and handed me the phone. Coach Robertson answered, "University basketball, Coach Robertson."

I replied, "Coach Robertson, Sue Andrews, returning your call."

Coach Robertson said, "Miss Andrews, we at University would like for you to make a visit to our school this spring and consider becoming part of our program. I realize you have a commitment to State, but that commitment isn't binding until May. University has more to offer a young lady like yourself than State. I allow my girls to be active in sororities, cheerleading, and other social events. Our girls are not trapped in a girl's athletic dorm like at State."

I replied, "Thank you coach, but I'll honor my commitment to State."

Coach Robertson answered, "Why not at least give us a look before you make a final decision?"

I laughed, "Because State has the one thing University can't ever offer me—my boyfriend. He wears #83 for State—Tom Sanders—you may have heard of him."

Coach Robertson just laughed, "You got me there—if things change, give me a call. Otherwise, good luck."

Practice ended and Cathy nudged me in the locker room whispering, "I owe you big time—I ain't a virgin anymore—we fucked last night at the lake!"

I grinned and whispered back, "Guess he did good this time?"

Cathy just grinned, giving me a thumbs up, "Has everyone left but us?"

I answered, "Like always, we're the last to leave!"

Cathy smiled, "YES, it was out of this world! Jimmy did things last night he'd never done before. Sue, what did you tell him when—you know—you had that little talk with him?"

I smiled, "Well Cathy, it was like this, Jimmy asked me 'how to fuck you.' Since you're one of my best friends and Jimmy is like a brother, I told him what to do from 'A to Z.'

"So what'd y'all do?"

Cathy whispered, "He got me in the mood by kissing me with slow sexy kisses, then we started kissing really hot ones while he massaged my tits. I was getting turned on and breathing a little heavy when he unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra tossing them in the floorboard while he took off his shirt.

"Jimmy massaged both my bare tits. My pussy was lubricating like crazy—like a leak in the lake dam. I was breathing heavier in short gasping breaths when Jimmy starting licking and sucking on my tits—causing a tingling sensation I never felt before took over my body. My nipples popped up like hard pebbles as I moaned, "Oh Jimmy... Ohh...' Jimmy nibbled on one nipple while gently squeezing my other boob.

"Jimmy alternated between my boobs and kept sucking and squeezing them as he took his free hand under my skirt and rubbed my thighs. I moaned louder and twisted, wanting his finger in my pussy. The smell of my hot pussy was thick in the air as Jimmy took my skirt off and tossed it in the back seat. I kicked off my sandals and spread my legs to let him know I was ready.

"Jimmy kept nibbling my nipples as he pushed hid his hand inside my panties and rubbed my pussy. I was going insane and spread my legs even wider, letting out a deep sigh. When he slowly worked his fingers up and down my slit I was so horny, I wanted him to fuck me right then. I squirmed to meet his fingers when he slipped one, then a second inside my vagina and slid them in and out as I worked my pussy in sync with his fingers.

"Jimmy quit nibbling on my nipples and fingering me while he removed my panties, tossing them in the back seat as he laid me down in the front seat. He started kissing me all over, sending chills down my spine when his tongue rolled over my belly button.

"Jimmy kissed the inside of my thigh and slid his tongue over my groin and started sucking my pussy. My legs started twitching, my clit was throbbing as the tingling sensation intensified, quickly spreading from my clit to deep inside my pussy.

"Jimmy opened my pussy lips slipping his moist tongue up and down my wet slit. I cried, 'Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh god...,' when his tongue hit my clit. As he was gently sucking my clit, I squirted.

"I muttered, 'Fuck me hon... Fuck me now.' Jimmy quickly took off his jeans and underwear and tossed them in the back seat as he slipped off his Converse All Stars and reached for the condoms in the glove box.

"I stopped him, 'It's the first time for both of us hon—I don't want to use the condoms.'

"Jimmy said, 'What if I can't pull out—you'll get knocked up!'

"I smiled, 'No I won't—it's the safe time of the month. Fuck me and cum in me—I love you.'

"Jimmy replied, 'I love you too,' and got into position between my legs as I bent my legs keeping my feet flat on the seat. I put my hands behind his neck and pulled him down to kiss me—his chest against my bare breasts as he pushed his cock inside my hot wet virgin pussy a little at a time. I winced with pain when his cock broke my hymen.