Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy stopped pushing his cock inside me for a second until I sighed, 'Keep going, I'm OK.' He then pushed his cock its full length into my pussy with slow shallow thrusts gradually picking up the pace thrusting deeper and faster.

"I was now enjoying the pleasure Jimmy's cock was giving me as I got into a sync with his thrusting, moving my hips up and down as we continued kissing and holding each other tight.

"Jimmy's breathing became heavy and I could feel his heart pounding against my breasts. His eyes rolled back in his head—his cock was throbbing while he continued thrusting his cock deep inside my pussy as I slowly rolled my hips in a circle.

"Jimmy began grunting louder and his breathing came short gasping heavy breaths. I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing as my pussy muscles tightened around his cock while he continued plunging his cock its full length into my pussy.

"I could hardly breathe as my heart was pounding. My pussy was pulsating and my body was convulsing. My toes curled tightly as an explosion took place—like a hundred cherry bombs and M-80s going off simultaneously on the fourth of July. I sighed, 'Ohh Jimmy... Oh my god...,' as my first-ever orgasm took me to the 'Big-O Galaxy.'

"Fractions of a second later Jimmy moaned, 'Ahh... Fuck yes,' as his first 'big bang' happened. His cock erupted, spewing his cum deep inside my pussy. I continued working my hips up and down his cock while he emptied his cum inside my pussy as my 'O' was still happening. The feeling of his cum mingling with my juices was something out of this world as we shared a very intimate moment together.

"We lay on the front seat exhausted, shaking, unable to speak barely breathing and..."

Suddenly Coach opened the locker room door, "Ladies get dressed, it's time to get to class!"

Cathy smiled, "I'll have to fill you in on the rest of the details later—we're going back to the lake after our game tonight!"

Cathy and I gave each other 'high fives' as we left the locker room.

Coach asked, "What takes you two so long to get dressed after practice every day?"

I smiled, "Coach, it's a girl thing," as we left the gym for our classrooms.

I saw Jimmy in the hall while going to class and asked, "So how did things go?"

He just smiled and walked off.

The gym was packed for our tipoff at 7:00. We were playing Rockville.

I saw Tom and John walk into the gym just before tipoff. He gave me a thumbs up and I grinned back at him.

Rockville was no match as we easily beat them by 29 points 69-40. I scored 32 points. Cathy, after getting laid, was hot and added 28—her all-time high.

Tom came up to me and gave me a hug. I told him about University calling me and he grinned, "Maybe you should go there—you, Debbie, and Mary Ann could be 'Susie sororities' together."

I said, "Shut up, you dumb jock!"

Debbie and John just laughed.

We were all just chatting when Mary Ann and her fiancé came up to us. They'd come home for the weekend from University to plan their summer wedding. Mary Ann introduced everyone to Larry, a third-string senior quarterback at University.

Tom asked Larry, "When do y'all leave for the Cotton Bowl?"

Larry replied, "The day after Christmas. When do you guys leave for New Orleans?"

Tom replied, "The morning of the 20th."

Larry replied, "Damn, it seems like you guys would at least get to have Christmas at home before you left."

Everyone nodded, except Tom, "There will be more Christmas Days—Sugar Bowl may be once in a lifetime—it's a big game."

No one said a word.

Mary Ann grinned at Tom, "I still have the football you pitched to me after that touchdown—you want it back?"

No one ever noticed when Tom scored the touchdown on the 32-yard reverse he pitched the ball to Mary Ann in the north end zone while she was standing on the sideline with the rest of the University cheerleaders.

Tom laughed, "No. You looked like you didn't have much to cheer about, so I thought I'd make your day!"

Everyone started laughing and Larry said, "You guys really kicked our ass."

Mary Ann looked at Debbie, "You really look like your sister. I remember her when she was head cheerleader. Where are you going to college next year? I know where Sue will be going."

Debbie said, "State. I want to be a cheerleader. My sister, Sally, is head cheerleader at Central."

Mary Ann said, "If you'd come to University, I could help you out."

The boy's game was starting, so we all said good luck to each other and went our separate ways.

John and Debbie had to stay for the boy's game since Debbie was a cheerleader. Tom and I left the gym, drove out to the lake, and parked in our remote spot.

It was cold and snowing. After all, it was December 10th.

I snuggled up to Tom and said, "Just hold me."

Tom said, "I've got the sleeping bag, blankets, and mattress behind the seat."

I just grinned, "Maybe a little later.

"Babe, I'm a week late tomorrow, and I've never been late in my life. I think it's time we considered the 'what if.'"

Tom said, "OK, but I don't think you're pregnant. What do you want to talk about?"

I said, "Everything. Getting married, having the baby, being a good wife to you, and going to school."

I continued, "When is your spring break?"

Tom answered, "I think around the end of March. Is that when you want to get married?"

I said, "Yes."

Tom said, "OK, then what?"

I continued, "I'd finish school and move to State for the summer. You could move out of the dorm and we could move into State's apartments for married students or maybe we just move in 'our apartment.'"

Tom said, "It'd have to be a married apartment. The NCAA could trace the apartment too easy."

We talked about everything associated with being married and having a baby. I didn't want to embarrass my parents, Ma and Pop, all our friends, and our coaches that thought so highly of us. I would give anything to start my period!

I changed the subject, "It's only ten days until you leave for New Orleans. I talked to Ma and Pop this week we're leaving the morning of the 28th. Everyone else is leaving sometime that day too. Jimmy wants to go—think you can get tickets?"

Tom replied, "No problem. Tell Jimbo I'll get him two tickets."

I grinned, "I'm through talking—want to make love?"

Tom just kissed me and said, "I thought you'd never ask!"

I said, "It's too cold outside—let's make love in the truck".

We started kissing and holding each other tighter. The kissing became more passionate as the light snow was falling outside Tom's truck.

Tom pulled my sweatshirt off and unhooked my bra. I French kissed him with passion while he massaged my tits. He laid me on my back in the truck seat and licked and sucked my tits. My nipples got hard very quickly, as Tom rolled his tongue over my 'dark spot' while flipping my nips—first the left then the right. The musky smell of my hot pussy was strong in the air as Tom's tongue continued pleasing my 'twin girls.'

I raised up my hips and said, "Take my pants and panties off."

Tom took off my sneakers, slid my pants off first, then my panties. I was at his mercy lying naked on the seat.

Tom raised up and pulled his sweatshirt over his head, then removed his pants and underwear while kicking off his Nike's—his cock by then was fully erect.

Tom straddled my body while he moved his cock toward my mouth.

Tom smiled as I parted my lips so he could thrust his cock into my mouth—gagging me somewhat and I pulled back. I grabbed his ass and he thrust his cock back into my mouth.

I closed my mouth tightly working my tongue over his cock as he glided his cock slowly in and out of my mouth. I licked the pre-cum out of his cum hole as my tongue rotated over his cock head finding his 'pleasure spot' over and over again causing to Tom to moan, 'Oh fuck...'

Tom suddenly pulled out and once again kissed and sucked my tits. He kissed my body as he moved down toward my pussy.

Tom kissed my inner thighs and gradually moved his tongue toward my slit. He stopped, "I don't want you to cum yet—cum with me when I fuck you."

I just moaned, "OK."

Tom licked my slit with those long lollipop licks while moving his tongue up and down, touching my clit with that rat-a-tat-tat, sending me into a frenzy. I muttered, "Stop—I'm going to cum."

Tom stopped and got into position between my legs, rubbing his cock up and down my slit. I raised my legs and wrapped them around him—locking my ankles behind his back—pulling him in closer—I moaned, "Fuck me baby—fuck me now—I can't wait any longer."

Tom leaned forward resting his weight on his hands as I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down as we kissed with one of those slow sexy kisses—gently sucking on each other's upper lip. I kissed Tom's neck while he nibbled on my nipples.

Tom raised up and smiled at me as he thrust his cock inside my wet pussy. I gasped when Tom plunged the full length of his cock into my pussy.

Tom fucked me with shallow slow strokes sending tingles through my pussy and down my spine. I moaned when Tom picked up the pace thrusting faster and deeper into my pussy—stimulating my G-spot with each forceful stroke as we moved together in a rhythmic motion.

Tom grunted, and I felt his cock throbbing. Faster and faster he thrust, and I moaned, "I'm about to cum—harder," as an overwhelming rush began taking over my body—like I was plugged into an electrical socket. An incredible wave of electricity radiated outward from just beneath my belly button up to my neck down my thighs and calves ending in my feet—my toes clenched as his cock erupted, sending a load of cum deep inside my pussy, as we climaxed together.

Tom continued thrusting his cock inside me until he finally quit emptying his sperm.

We lay in each other arms on the truck seat, exhausted.

After a while, I glanced at the truck windows and laughed.

Tom asked, "What's so funny?"

I grinned, "Look at the windows—we really fogged them up!"

Tom said, "I think we should go another round—you'll be on your period when I come in next weekend."

I sighed, "I hope so."

Tom kissed me, and the more we kissed, the more passionate we became.

I stopped him, "OK, it's my turn now—I'm going to fuck you 'cowgirl' style.' Tom grinned, rolling over on his back as I got on top, straddling him across his pelvis.

Our combined cum was oozing out of my pussy when I lowered myself onto Tom's cock as he guided his cock into my pussy. I glided my pussy up and down his cock with slow shallow motions stimulating the front part of my cum-filled pussy while Tom massaged my ass as we looked each other in the eye.

I rocked back and forth, and side to side, as Tom's cock turned my G-spot inside out. I continued to alternate between shallow thrusts and deep hard thrusts. Rocking back and forth, and side to side on his cock, I grinned at Tom while I once again glided up and down his cock—teasing him by controlling the rhythm and the depth of my thrusts. I could feel another orgasm slowly building deep inside my pussy as Tom was gently squeezing my breasts while I continued to 'ride' his cock.

Tom could only moan with pleasure as his girlfriend was in total control.

I leaned forward and Tom sucked my nipples while squeezing my ass as I continued to rock back and forth side to side on his cock—like I was riding Dusty back home. My tits were bouncing and swaying with each penetrating thrust.

I pulled my tit out of his mouth and reversed my position—facing away from him—I intended to finish us off with a 'reverse cowgirl.'

I leaned forward resting my arms on Tom's knees and thighs. I searched for his cock and found it. I angled his cock slightly downward, pushing back, allowing his cock to enter my pussy.

I began rocking back and forth on his cock, bumping my G-spot with incredible sensations.

Tom moaned as I thrust deeper and faster, then slowed down to shallow thrusts.

Tom squeezed my ass as I bobbed up and down on his cock while 'playing' with his balls.

My tits were swinging side to side with each thrust, and I could feel an incredible orgasm building—I began gasping like there wasn't enough oxygen in the truck. I grasped Tom's legs—my nails digging into his thighs, my legs began twitching—almost like 'Restless Leg Syndrome.'

All my muscles began tensing up, my pussy contracted, released in pulses and contracted again—waves of pleasure ran throughout my body. I was lightheaded and dizzy as I cried out, "I'm going to cum." I continued rocking back and forth—faster and faster, deeper and deeper, as my orgasm nearly overwhelmed me.

Tom moaned, "Don't leave me hanging babe—I'm about to cum."

Tom was grunting—his cock was pulsing and throbbing. I knew he was about to cum, so I thrust as hard and fast as I could, with the little energy I had left, causing Tom to release a his load deep inside my pussy while I was still having an orgasm. I continued riding him until he finally quit cumming.

We both were exhausted. I turned around and collapsed on his chest while I continued to spasm and shake for several minutes as Tom wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

It took several minutes before either of us could speak. I finally said, "We really fogged up the windows this time, babe."

We drove back into town and got into my drive way at 12:45. Mom was up waiting on us. My curfew as 1:00 AM.

Tom said, "Let's go in. I'll talk with Lilly."

I laughed, "OK, what are you going to say? I just fucked her daughter again tonight?"

Tom grinned, "Let me handle it. OK?"

We walked into the house and Tom asked, "Mrs. Lilly, why are you up so late?"

Mom said, "Just waiting on Sue to get home."

Tom replied, "Now Mrs. Lilly have we ever been late?"

Mom said, "No, and you better not be either! What did you all do tonight after Sue's game?"

Tom replied, "Well Mrs. Lilly, we went to the Teen Center and got a pizza."

Mom said, "That's all? And it's almost 1:00 AM?"

Tom said, "No, after we got a pizza, we went to the lake and parked."

I about shit my pants! What was Tom doing?

Mom raised an eyebrow or two at Tom but he continued, "You know Mrs. Lilly, me and Sue are just like you and Mr. Andrews were back in the day—we fell in love, and yep, tonight we did lot of kissing, holding, and talking about our future together."

Mom was getting upset and said, "So Tom, what else did you two do?"

Tom laughed, "Now Mrs. Lilly don't go jumping to conclusions! We're thinking about getting married."

Mom was getting upset and I was concerned about what the hell was Tom doing with me maybe being pregnant.

Mom asked, "OK, what are you two thinking?"

Tom said, "Mrs. Lilly, we're talking about maybe after Sue's freshman year or at the latest after her sophomore year."

Mom said, "Oh my. We'll have to talk about this later—I can't handle anymore tonight. Sue, tell Tom goodnight and go to bed."

Tom grinned at Mom, "Goodnight Ma."

I walked Tom to the door and said, "What the hell are you doing?"

Tom said, "Just trust me. I know what I'm doing. If you need to talk with me tonight give me a call—I'll have the phone by my bed. Goodnight babe."

We kissed each other goodnight.

I woke up Saturday morning expecting—hoping for my period but it wasn't there. I was now a week late.

Mom and Dad were having morning coffee when I woke up. Dad said, "Sue, come in here for a minute."

I said, "OK. Let me get my robe on."

Dad looked at me and said, "Baby, Mom and me have been talking about what Tom said last night. We just want you to know we both love you and want the best for you. Both you and Tom have too much going for y'all, so don't do something stupid and get yourself in trouble. "

I said, "We won't, Daddy."

Dad replied, "That's what I wanted to hear. If you and Tom want to get married after a year or two in college, me and your Mom are all for it."

I went back to my bedroom and called Tom. He was still in bed when he answered the phone. I laughed, "Get up sleepy head—I'm coming over in an hour or so. We need to talk."

Ma and Pop weren't home when I got to Tom's. Tom kissed me good morning and we went into the living room as I told him what Dad had said.

Tom said, "I wish you'd quit worrying about being pregnant. You aren't."

I sighed, "I hope not. I don't want to disappoint my parents—and Ma and Pop."

Tom snapped, "You won't disappoint anyone! Last night your pussy had a different smell—the same smell it had at homecoming night."

I asked, "What do you mean?"

Tom said, "Homecoming night your pussy had a different smell to it—I didn't really know what made it different, but now I know—you're about to start, if you'll just relax."

Ma and Pop walked in, so we quit talking. We began talking to Ma and Pop about the Sugar Bowl trip and Christmas. The Christmas dance at the high school was the next Saturday night. Tom would be in Friday evening for the last time until after the Sugar Bowl game.

Tom said, "I'll pick you up tonight 6:30 and we'll go out to eat and to a movie."

I kissed him goodbye and drove home. Debbie called when I got home, "Hey, where did y'all go last night?"

I laughed, "Out to the lake."

Debbie said, "So how many times?"

I didn't answer her.

Debbie said, "How about coming over this afternoon got a few stories to tell you!"

I laughed, "OK. I'm a week late—I'm scared."

Debbie replied, "Just come over and we'll talk—how about 3:00?"

I walked outside and saw my old friend Dusty looking at me with sad eyes—it had been a while since I rode him. I went back inside and put on my boots.

Dusty sensed we were going for a ride as I walked toward the gate. He was feeling frisky with the cold December air.

I saddled him and we went for a ride around the snowy back roads. I could always relax and let my mind wander when I was riding Dusty.

I returned home around noon and Daddy was going into the house to eat lunch, "Have a good ride?"

I said, "Yes," getting off Dusty at the gate.

Dad opened the gate for me and I hugged him, "Daddy—I love you."

I think Dad sensed his 'little girl' was a young lady with desires and wants only her guy could fulfill.

I went in the house and ate lunch with Mom and Dad. We talked about the rest of my senior year, prom, graduation, and me going to college next year—perhaps my summer job at State. I went to my bedroom to take a nap before I went over to Debbie's.

The alarm went off at 2:45. I rolled over—I felt something warm inside my panties—finally! I started my period! I didn't even mind the cramping and heavy bleeding!

I called Tom. "Hey guy—you aren't going to be a Daddy anytime soon—I started my period. "

Tom said, "I told you. Tonight we'll talk about how we are going to handle our relationship till you get on the pill—I don't want you to ever worry this much again!"

I said, "OK."

I called Debbie. "I started my period!"

Debbie screamed, "I'll call Sally—she has been worried!"

I said, "OK, I'll be over after I clean up—it's kind of messy!"

I arrived at Debbie's at 3:30. Elizabeth answered the door, "How are you doing today, Sue?"

I replied, "GREAT!"

Elizabeth called out, "Debbie, Sue is here."

Debbie was on the phone with Sally when I entered her room. Debbie said, "Sue's here now, I'll put us on speaker."

Sally said, "Sue you had me worried sick! No more close calls! You and Tom use condoms every time till I can get you on the pill—understand!"

I replied, "We are. Tom and I are going to talk about it tonight."

Debbie asked, "Sis, you remember Mary Ann—she graduated with Tom and John?"

Sally said, "Yes, she was a head cheerleader and now is a cheerleader at University."

Debbie said, "She told me last night she'd help me if I came to University. What do you think?"