Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally answered, "You'd be happier at State. Tom and John have contacts to help you there too, and so will Sue. You go to State or come to Central."

I butted in, "She's coming to State with me."

I looked at my watch and said, "I got to go. Tom and I have a date at 7:00. We'll talk tomorrow afternoon after mass. OK?"

Debbie said, "Sure. I got some stories for you."

Sally laughed, "I'll bet you do, Sis!"

I got home and noticed it was 5:30, so I decided to make a call to Angie at State. I got Angie's answering machine, "Hey, leave a message—if you want to fuck call 1-800-fuckyou." I laughed and left a message.

Angie called me back in about 10 minutes, "Hey girl, I was in the 'can' when you called—what'd you need?"

I laughed, "We've got a big Christmas dance next Saturday night I was wondering if I could borrow the dress and shoes you let me borrow for homecoming—that is, if you aren't going to wear it."

Angie said, "Sure, I never wear that one much anyway. You just keep it and wear it to prom if you want."

I said, "Gosh, I don't know what to say! Tom can bring it home next weekend.

I continued, "Coach Robertson called me from University wanting me to come visit their campus and program. I told him, no, I was going to State."

Angie said, "That worthless bastard—bet he gave you the song and dance of how much better University was, and how he let his girls be cheerleader in sororities and other bullshit."

I laughed, "Yes."

Angie was on a roll, "The reason is, those pretty pussies can't play ball. All they can do is dance around and flop their tits. Shit, they haven't beat us in something like 15 games—over seven years, anyway.

Angie added, "Speaking of your boyfriend, he jumped my ass about me telling you how to cowgirl—you must have rode him good."

I laughed, "I did, and rode him reverse cowgirl too!"

Angie hung up saying, "You go girl—see you when you come up to State."

I got ready and Tom picked up at 7:00. Mom asked, "Where are you two going tonight?"

Tom said, "Mrs. Lilly we're going out to eat at a nice restaurant in Baytown to a movie at the theater and maybe to the Teen Center."

Mom said, "No drive-in or lake parking tonight?"

Tom laughed, "No, Mrs. Lilly."

Tom and I went to eat at a fancy sea food restaurant in Baytown. I looked puzzled at him, "How can we afford to eat here?"

Tom just grinned, "Just order what you want."

We went to the theater and after the movie drove back home.

I questioned Tom, "How did you get the money to pay for dinner and the movies tonight?"

Tom said, "My Christmas present."

I knew what he meant.

Once we got back home we stopped by the Teen Center. Everyone was there.

Debbie asked, "Where did you all go tonight? We've been looking for you."

I replied, "Baytown for dinner and the movies."

Tom told Jimmy, "Got you two tickets for the Sugar Bowl. You'll have to get your own motel reservations."

Jimmy replied, "We already got that taken care of!"

John and Debbie took off for the lake at 11:30. Jimmy and Cathy weren't far behind. Tom and I left the Teen Center at midnight and went to my house and parked in the drive way.

Tom told me, "We'll have our Christmas next weekend."

I said, "OK. Angie is going to let me wear the dress I wore at homecoming to the Christmas dance. You can bring it home next Friday."

We kissed in Tom's truck and held each other tight. Tom said, "I don't want this to happen to you again. I've decided we are not going to have any sex from the 9th day through the 24th day of your menstrual cycle."

I grinned," Next Saturday will be my 8th day—my periods usually last 7 days."

Tom just grinned and gave me a kiss. We kissed good night and I went into the house at 12:55 AM. Mom was up waiting on me and smiled, "At least you two parked in the drive way and not at the lake. Now off to bed with you."

I woke up Sunday morning cramping and bleeding heavy, but for once I was so glad to have my period. Tom called while I was getting ready for mass. I answered, "Hey guy, come over for dinner after mass today. OK?"

Tom replied, "Alright, what's Mrs. Lilly going to cook?"

I said, "Let it be a surprise—see you at noon."

I went into the kitchen, "Mom, Tom is coming for Sunday dinner—can you make him his favorite?"

Mom grinned, "I guess so."

Mom fixed an Italian dinner for us—meatballs, ravioli, along with Tom's favorite—calf fries.

After dinner we were all sitting in the living room talking when the phone rang. It was Coach Jones. I answered, "Hello."

The voice said, "Hello Sue, Coach Jones here. How are you doing?"

I replied, "Couldn't be better. We just finished dinner and Tom is here."

Coach Jones answered, "I won't take up too much time. I'd like for you to come to State this summer and be part of our summer program. It's all perfectly legal with the NCAA. You'll get in some valuable practice and learning time with Jamie and Angie. We practice three times a week and have exhibition games. We'll arrange for you to have a good summer job and either live in the dorm or an apartment. Most girls pick the apartment and while not mandatory, we like our girls to room together if at all possible. Do you think you'd be interested in attending our summer program?"

I replied, "Yes I would. What type of summer job would I have?"

Mom, Dad, and Tom knew what the phone call was relating to. Tom just grinned at me as I talked to Coach.

Coach replied, "We have several possibilities. You can choose the job you prefer. I'll get the paperwork started and we can go over all the details when you come up for our next Saturday home game. By the way, congrats on that fifty-point performance."

Coach continued, "I understand Robertson gave you a call wanting you to visit University?"

I laughed, "Yes, but I told him I was going to State."

Coach sighed, "Bet he tried that song and dance about what University could offer that we don't at State."

I laughed, "Yes, but I told him University couldn't offer what State could—my boyfriend."

Coach just laughed and we hung up the phone.

Mom, Dad, and I wanted to talk to Tom more about the summer jobs.

Tom said, "I've never had one, but this summer I've been set up with jobs at a tire manufacturing plant and the freight docks. I'll be making over $1,500 per month."

Dad said, "Really, they'll pay you that much?"

Tom replied, "Yes. Mickey made almost three grand a month last summer."

Mom asked, "What do you think they'll pay Sue?"

Tom answered, "$700-$850 per month."

Mom just sighed, "GOOD LORD!"

I just grinned knowing I'd be at State this summer with Tom.

Tom left for State around 6:00. Mom, Dad, and I continued talking about the summer job at State and how much it would help with our family budget.

Dad said, "It'd help to get Sue her clothes for college—nice ones that she can be proud of."

Mom and Dad agreed to let me go for the summer. Mom said, "I just worry about a roommate for Sue."

I said, "Don't. Debbie will go too, or I'll room with Jamie and Angie."

I called Debbie and told her about the opportunity for the summer.

Debbie said, "I'll talk with John about it. He's stopping by before he leaves for State."

Debbie called back around 8:30. "Hey, I talked with John. He hasn't got a job offer yet, but thinks it'll be around $1,000 per month. He told me the apartments were nice and the rates 'cheap' just to cover everyone for the NCAA. John thought a one bedroom cost $50 a month each! I think we should do it. We'd be paid to get fucked!"

I laughed, "OK. I'll clue you in when Coach gets back to me."

Debbie said, "Let's talk tomorrow after school. Got some stories to tell you!"

Tom called me at 9:00. "Hey, how you feeling?"

I said, "Hurting and cramping, but glad to be!"

Tom said, "Practice this week is going to be rough. I may not be calling again till Tuesday after your game. Rip those nets for me!"

I said, "I will. Mom and Dad are OK for the summer, and Debbie wants to come too."

Tom said, "I don't know about Debbie getting a good job. I'll have Jamie check with Jenny and some of the others. Jenny can help Debbie with cheerleading, if she would."

We said, "Good night" and "I love you."

I was cramping at school, but practice before game day was always light, so I didn't mention anything to Coach.

Everyone was excited and getting ready for the Christmas dance Saturday night. Debbie, Donna, and Cathy were talking about their dresses for homecoming and getting new ones for the dance.

Debbie asked, "Sue what are you going to wear? The dress you wore at State's homecoming was beautiful!"

I said, "I don't know—guess my prom dress." I didn't want anyone but Tom to know I borrowed Angie's dress.

Debbie asked, "You coming over after school?"

I replied, "Maybe later tonight. I need to catch up on my ACT Review and study for my mid-term exams."

Debbie called me around 7, "Hey girlfriend, how you feeling?"

I replied, "Like shit, but I'm glad to be on my period."

Debbie answered, "You and me both—I started this afternoon after school. I'm bleeding and cramping too.

Debbie continued, "I'm glad we fucked this weekend, but all John wants to do any more is fuck. I think I'm going to cut him off for a while."

I laughed, "That'll be the day!"

Debbie said, "We'll talk later."

Tom called at 9:30 while I was studying, "Hey babe, how you feeling?"

I answered him, "Hurting, but feeling better. Debbie started her period today, too."

Tom laughed, "You two sisters! I got your Christmas present today."

I smiled and asked, "What'd you get me?"

Tom said, "Not telling. You have to open it Christmas."

I said, "No, Saturday night before the dance!"

Tom laughed, "OK. You study hard and rip those nets tomorrow night!"

I said, "I'll try. Love you."

Game day and we were playing our last game until after Christmas.

The gym was packed for our game at 7. Valley View was no contest as we won by 40 points, scoring 86 for our season high. I scored 40 for the second time, while Cathy continued on a roll hitting her high of 32. Donna added 14.

We were all yelling and cutting up in the locker room when Coach came in, "Ladies, listen up. Tonight we showed everyone in the State we deserve our #3 ranking. We have a chance to make the finals if you ladies keep playing the way you are now. Cathy coming around these last two games has made us a dangerous team..."

I interrupted Coach, "That's because Jimmy finally figured out how to screw her!"

The locker room was filled with cat calls and whistles. Cathy fired back at me, "Sue, seems to me since Tom has been in your panties, you are a better player!"

The locker room started cat calls and whistling again as Coach said, "Enough ladies. Whatever the two young men are doing—I say let them keep it up—at least till the end of the season."

Cat calls and whistles filled the locker room again as Cathy and I gave each other high five's. What goes on in the locker room stays in the locker room.

I went home and called Tom. "Hey I got 40 again! We won 86-46!"

Tom answered, "Great. Keep ripping those nets for me!"

We started talking and I quickly sensed he didn't want to talk about anything but us. He already had his mind focused on the Sugar Bowl game in New Orleans.

I asked, "What time will you be home Friday?"

Tom replied, "Since you aren't playing, it'll be close to 8 or after. I need to stay here and watch films after practice. The Lions are a very good football team."

I asked, "How good?"

Tom replied, "They're conference champions, unbeaten and ranked #3."

I said, "Don't forget my dress and shoes from Angie."

Tom replied, "I won't."

I reminded him, "My period should end by Friday and Saturday is my 8th day. Maybe we can sneak out to the lake after the dance?"

We both laughed hanging up with, "I love you."

Friday was mid-term day at school and everyone was tense. It was the last day of classes till January 5th. The big Christmas dance was the following night. Tom would be home tonight after 8:00. My period had almost stopped.

I saw Coach in the hall and he asked, "When are your finals over?"

I replied, "Fifth period."

Coach answered, "Come by my office after school."

Finals were over, and school was out till January 5th. I was looking forward to the Christmas dance, being with Tom, and going to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl.

I stopped by Coach's office, "You wanted to see me?"

Coach said, "Pull up a chair.

"Sue you're going to make All State this year if you keep it up. I get calls every day from colleges wanting to know if you're strongly committed to State. University calls at least twice a week. Coach Jones checks with me on a daily basis on your progress. Sue, I think you going to State this summer is a golden opportunity. My feeling is Jones wants to start you next year.

"During Christmas break, be sure to take time to come to the gym. You're our captain, so get all the girls you can to participate, especially Cathy and Donna. We've got an excellent chance to do what no other lady Dragon team has ever done—make it to the state finals."

I replied, "You can count on it, Coach."

Coach grinned, "You and Cathy have a safe trip to New Orleans."

Tom pulled into my drive way at 8:30. I greeted him at the door with a big kiss and hug. Mom didn't say a word—she only smiled.

I asked, "Where do you want to go tonight?"

Tom said, "You choose—I'm really tired—finals, football, and studying game film on the Lions."

Tom continued, "I got your dress and shoes along with this. He handed me my Christmas present."

I asked, "When do I get to open it?"

Tom laughed, "Now, if you want, or if you believe in Santa on Christmas Day. You may want to wear it tomorrow night."

We went into the living room and sat down in front of our modest Christmas tree and I opened my present. Mom and Dad just smiled.

I screamed, "OMG it's my necklace! Put it on me!"

Tom put the necklace around my neck. It was beautiful—a gold chain, gold State logo, with diamonds around a heart and #83 inside the heart—just like I dreamed about. I asked, "Where did you get it?"

Tom said, "A jeweler at State made it for me—you like it?"

I didn't answer, but gave him a big French kiss.

Mom said, "Tom that is very sweet, but you shouldn't have spent so much money on that necklace. Sue would have been just as happy with something far less expensive."

Tom laughed, "Mrs. Lilly it only cost two season tickets and two Sugar Bowl tickets, and it's what Sue wanted."

Tom and I went to the Teen Center to see everyone. I left my necklace at home—I didn't want anyone to see it until the next night.

The Teen Center was hopping as everyone was talking about the dance, Christmas Eve dance, and the big game in New Orleans.

Debbie was at the Teen Center with Donna. John had a wrestling match that night and wouldn't be home till tomorrow.

Tom mentioned to Debbie, "Jamie found out as a State cheerleader you'd make around $600 a month this summer."

Debbie replied, "Really!"

I asked, "Donna, where's David?"

Donna replied, "The son of a bitch can go to hell. He's been two timing me for a couple weeks now, and we broke up after school—leaving me no date for the Christmas dance! Quite the present isn't it for my 18th birthday!"

Tom said to Donna, "I never did trust David. You want a blind date for tomorrow night?"

Everyone looked puzzled. Donna said, "Well, I guess-he's not a dog is he?"

Tom laughed, "No, he's actually a stud. I'll give him a call if you want me to."

Donna said, "Sure, why not? Go ahead."

Tom went over to the Teen Center phone and made a call. He motioned for Donna to come over. Debbie and I went with her.

Tom said, "Donna, I've got Billy Lucas on the phone. He's a senior at Henderson and the younger brother of our quarterback, Mickey Lucas."

Tom handed Donna the phone and they began talking.

I asked Tom, "Isn't Mickey's younger brother a quarterback, too? Seems like I met him at the Homecoming or the Huskie game. Isn't he being recruited by State?"

Tom replied, "Yes, it's down to State and University."

Debbie asked, "Why doesn't he just go to State since his brother played there?"

Tom replied, "He doesn't want to be compared to Mickey all the time. Mickey is a Henderson legend."

Donna hung up and laughed, "I got a blind date for the Christmas dance tomorrow night with a stud quarterback! Sue, he said he knows you—tell me what he looks like?"

I laughed, "OK, Donna. Billy is like his brother tall and lanky—like 6'3" and 180 pounds—sandy brown hair and brown eyes. Good looking—honestly, there are only two hotter guys than him. I have one and Debbie has the other."

Mom was still up when Tom and I pulled into the drive way—it was 12:15AM.

Tom asked, "You want me to go talk with Lilly?"

I laughed, "Not really. We only have two nights left together. Tomorrow night after the dance, I want to go to the lake and fuck! It's my 8th day and my period is over."

Tom grinned, "Yep—exactly what I had in mind!"

We kissed and Tom massaged my tits under my sweater. We were being careful, because Mom was peeking out the window.

Tom walked me to the door at 12:45 AM and asked, "What are you doing tomorrow?"

I replied, "I get my hair done at 3:00 for the dance, but nothing all day."

Tom said, "OK. I'll come get you around 10:00 in the morning."

I asked, "What do you want to do?"

Tom just grinned.

We kissed each other goodnight and I went inside.

Mom said, "Debbie wants you to call her. Don't talk too long—it's bedtime."

I called Debbie. She asked, "Hey Sue, where'd y'all go?"

I answered, "Just went riding around."

Debbie said, "John called when he got back to State—he won both matches. He's still undefeated.

Debbie asked, "So you've seen Billy?"

I said, "Yes. Why so interested? He isn't like John at all. You'd be disappointed. He's tall and lanky but good looking—way better than that 'asshole' from Baytown!"

Debbie replied, "He must be a pretty good quarterback for State and University both to want him."

I laughed, "Debbie, you and your quarterbacks—you have a state high school champion wrestler, who wrestles two weight divisions for State, is HOTTER, and you're worrying about a high school quarterback?"

Debbie laughed it off and said, "Goodnight Sis."

Tom picked me up at 10:00 and we put our plan together for New Orleans. Once we arrived on the 28th he'd be getting some time off in the evenings, but would have a 10:00 curfew. New Year's Eve, the team would have family night and a dinner. After the dinner, the team would depart for another motel away from New Orleans. He warned me about the wild drunken parties on Bourbon Street and the French Quarter during Sugar Bowl week, especially New Year's Eve. He mentioned to avoid trouble, stay with a group.

Tom laughed, "Hey, you'll get some free beads if you show off those 34Ds of yours."

I asked, "What?"

Tom answered, "In the French Quarter, guys will yell from the balcony above Bourbon Street, 'Show Your Tits,' and when you do, they throw you beads."

I grinned, "My 34Ds are reserved for just one guy."

Tom and I ate lunch and I got ready to get my hair done for the Christmas dance. I wanted it done like Jamie and Angie did for homecoming at State.

The Christmas dinner was at 6:30 and the dance started at 7:30.

I didn't want to go to the dinner, so I invited Tom over and Mom cooked us an Italian supper. Tom visited with Mom and Dad while I got ready.

I shocked Mom and Dad when I came out in Angie's dress. Their 'little girl' wasn't so little any more.

I asked Tom, "Put my necklace on."

He did and whispered in my ear, "You look like a million bucks."