Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom got the camera out and took pictures. Then we drove over to Ma and Pop's. Ma loved my dress and took pictures. She grinned when she saw my necklace and gave me a hug.

Next stop was the Ferguson's. Debbie and John had gone to the dinner. William, Elizabeth, Steve, and Sally were home. Sally said, "Baby Sis, you look fantastic!"

They all loved my necklace. Elizabeth took our pictures.

Everyone was at the dance when Tom and I arrived. We saw Debbie and John. Debbie had saved us seats at the table with Jimmy, Cathy, Donna, and Billy.

Debbie said, "WOW best girlfriend, you look gorgeous—the dress and the necklace!"

I just smiled.

Billy and Donna seemed to hit it off. Tom asked, "How much you want to bet Billy invites her to the Sugar Bowl?"

John laughed, "Not betting. Henderson is only a thirty-minute drive."

Debbie and I went to the ladies room. Debbie asked me, "You have condoms for tonight?"

I said, "Three."

Debbie reminded me, "Use them. Don't go through what you just did."

I said, "We are. Trust me."

Debbie grinned, "I think I'll just hang on to my wrestler."

We just laughed, walking out the door.

When we got back to the table, Coach Perkins and Coach were talking to Tom and John. Both were chaperons for the dance. Coach said, "Tom, you take care of this pretty young lady-she's awful special to me."

Coach Perkins added, "Looks like I coached these two pretty good—they sure know how to pick the ladies!"

Debbie and I just grinned as we stood beside John and Tom.

Tom and I stayed at the dance till 10:30 then slipped out the door and headed to the lake. My period had ended and tonight would be the last night we would be together till after the Sugar Bowl—two full weeks! I wanted to make the best of it.

Tom and I drove out to the lake and parked in our special spot. I told Tom get the sleeping bag and air mattress out—we'd get in the back.

I took the three condoms out of my purse, "Sally got us some ultra-thins for tonight."

Tom grinned while he watched me take off Angie's dress, my bra and panties, and crawled into our double sleeping bag with the three condoms. Tom quickly undressed and joined me.

We began kissing under the full moon and stars. The kissing became more passionate and we seemed to forget about the cold December night as we snuggled in our cozy double sleeping bag.

Tom immediately started licking and sucking on my 34D's, turning my nipples rock hard in a matter of seconds.

I wrapped my leg around him and began to hump on his erect cock, rubbing my pussy up and down, twisting my hips at times.

Tom tried to roll me over, but I wouldn't let him. I said, "Babe, tonight I need to be in control, so I'll put the condom on you. Just relax and let me fuck you—it's your Christmas present."

I laid on Tom's chest. Stretching out my legs on his—continuing to hump on his cock, putting more pressure on my 'mound' and clitoris. Tom separated his legs allowing me to slip between his as I continued to rub my pussy over his cock while he sucked on my left nipple and squeezed my right breast.

My pussy was wet and I began to seek his cock inside me. I opened my legs and began thrusting forward allowing his cock to penetrate inside my pussy lips. We both moaned when his cock 'hit home.' I began thrusting shallow up and down faster and faster as I pressed my thighs back together tightening my grip on his cock.

Tom's cock was throbbing as I continued to glide up and down-faster and deeper. I stopped and pulled off his throbbing cock and said, "Sorry babe, but it's time for me to put the condom on you," as I opened the package and began rolling it on his cock.

Once I had the ultra-thin in place, I straddled Tom's pelvis and aligned my pussy with his rock-hard cock—it was time to cowgirl my boyfriend!

Tom guided his cock back into my pussy as I rocked back and forth, and side to side. When I leaned forward, Tom sucked on my nipples and grabbed my ass.

I felt Tom's cock throbbing again. I raised up, leaning back while arching my back. My 34D's were swinging side to side while they were jumping up and down. I continued to thrust his cock deep inside my pussy—colliding with my G-spot on every thrust. I smiled at Tom as he fingered my clit while I thrust faster and deeper, rocking back and forth.

I was about to cum, when Tom rolled me over on my back and thrust his cock deep inside my pussy. I raised my legs and wrapped them around him—crossing my ankles and pulling him in closer to me. We both were moaning as I gently pulled Tom in with each stroke as he plunged faster and faster, deeper and deeper inside my pussy as we kissed sexy kisses and whispered 'I love you,' in each other's ears.

I cried out, 'Oh my God... I'm about to cum,' as the tingle ran from my spine to my toes. My pussy was warm as a heating pad—I felt like a ticking time bomb ready to explode. I sighed a deep sigh, 'Ahh... Ahh...,' as the bomb exploded and took control of my entire body and the warm sensation in my pussy felt hot and I was tingling all over—shaking because it felt so good. A deep sensation of pleasure filled my body as I experienced my first orgasm of the evening.

Tom was grunting and his cock throbbed and pulsed as he thrust faster and faster and let out a deep moan, 'Sue... Oh fuck...," while he unloaded his sperm inside the condom seconds later—filling it full of his cum. Tom collapsed on my bare breasts.

We lay together in the sleeping bag holding each other tight as Tom held on to the condom while pulling his cock out of my pussy. He pitched the cum-filled condom on the ground outside the truck and crawled back into the cozy sleeping bag with me.

I grinned, "We still have two ultra-thins left!"

Tom and I used both ultra-thins and noticed we were going to be late for curfew, as it was already 12:45 AM. We quickly dressed and pulled into my driveway at 1:20AM. Mom was up waiting on me.

Tom went inside with me. Mom said, "You're late tonight. I guess the dance didn't get over on time, so tell Tom goodnight and get to bed."

We both grinned and kissed each other goodnight.

I was still in bed when the phone rang. It was Tom. "Hey sleepy head, you up yet?"

I replied, "Just getting around. Getting ready for mass. What do you want to do today?"

Tom said, "Your choice. I'll have to leave around 6:00."

I asked, "Why don't you come over for Sunday dinner, and we'll go back to the lake!"

Tom answered, "Exactly what I had in mind."

We both laughed and hung up the phone. I wouldn't see Tom again until I arrived in New Orleans with his parents on the 28th—nine days away.

After mass, Mom was talking to Elizabeth when Debbie came up, "Y'all sure slipped off from the dance awful early last night."

I quickly tried to cover up Debbie's blunder, "It wasn't too early, we didn't leave till after midnight." Mom just grinned at me.

Debbie asked, "When is Tom leaving?"

I said, "I think 6:00 or so. The plane leaves at 9:00 in the morning."

Debbie said, "Y'all come over this afternoon. Everyone wants to see Tom before he leaves."

I said, "OK, but we can't stay all afternoon."

Tom arrived at my house around noon and Mom had a nice Sunday dinner prepared. Everyone had a sense of sadness knowing Tom wouldn't be home for Christmas.

After dinner, Tom and I went into my room and wrapped the presents we'd gotten our parents, Elizabeth and William—our State homecoming pictures. I'd put together an album for everyone along with three framed 8x10s. I would be Santa on Christmas Eve and deliver gifts to everyone.

We left for the Ferguson's. Sally answered the door, "Y'all like the ultra-thins?"

Tom and I just grinned as Sally handed me two more for this afternoon.

Everyone told Tom, "Good luck," and they'd see him on the 28th.

John said, "I'll take care of things around here—just get ready for the game."

Debbie whispered, "Call me later we need to catch up—John fucked me in the ass again last night!"

I just grinned as we left.

We headed out to the lake one last time before Tom had to leave.

Tom and I pulled up to our favorite spot and I said, "Looks like someone was busy here last night," looking at the three cum-filled ultra-thins lying on the ground.

Tom and I made love for two hours in our cozy sleeping bag using both ultra-thins Sally had given me. We fucked 'doggie' and a 'cowgirl combo' as Angie called it. We added to our collection of cum filled ultra-thins on the ground next to Tom's truck.

It was 5:15 when we left for town. We stopped by Tom's house and picked up his things. Ma said, "Sue, you be sure to come over this week—we'll be lonesome without Tom home."

I said, "I'll be over. I'm playing Santa too!"

Tom kissed Ma good-bye and hugged Pop saying, "I'll see y'all in New Orleans. Mom take care of my girlfriend for me."

Ma nodded yes as we left to go to my house.

Tom pulled into my driveway and I knew he had to leave but I didn't want him to. We kissed several times and he said, "I've got to go. Let's go inside so I can say good-bye to Mrs. Lilly and your Dad."

Tom told Mom and Dad good-bye. He gave Mom a kiss on the cheek and Dad a hug. I walked Tom back to his truck, and as he held me, I started to cry. Tom said, "Big girls don't cry."

I said, "This one does," as we kissed each other good-bye. It would be nine days before I saw him again.

I went inside and studied my ACT Review for about an hour, but couldn't concentrate, so I decided to take a drive to the Dairy Queen.

I saw Jimmy and Cathy talking to someone in a strange car. So I pulled in and got out. A voice from inside asked, "Hey Sue, how are you doing?"

I approached the car and it was Billy Lucas and Donna. I laughed, "Sure didn't take you long Donna to latch onto a quarterback! Pretty good one too! How was that for your 18th birthday present? How are you doing Billy?"

Donna replied, "Be sure to tell Tom thanks for introducing us—it was a great 18th birthday present!"

Jimmy said, "I like him. He's a cool dude! We're going to hang out together in New Orleans."

Billy asked, "When did Tom leave?"

I said, "Little after 6:00. When did Mickey leave?"

Billy replied, "Yesterday. He had to go see Jenny."

Jimmy said, "You and Tom left so quick last night, me and Cathy didn't have time to tell y'all the news."

I asked, "What news?"

Jimmy said, "Looks like me and Cathy will both be going to Central next year. The wrestling coach called Coach Perk yesterday and Perk recommended me. John is going to work me out during Christmas."

I answered, "That's great Jimmy! What about you, Cathy?"

Cathy grinned, "After the last two games, Central is interested in me, but it won't be a full scholarship like you got with State."

I grinned, "Hey, you keep playing like you have since Jimmy—huh-you know, and things will work out."

Cathy and Donna just grinned.

Donna said, "I feel left out again!"

Jimmy said, "Why? You got the brains and will either go to State or University with academics."

Donna was #1 in our class with a perfect 4.0. She also scored 34 out of 36 possible on the ACT. Donna was upset over her ACT test score so she re-applied to take the test again!

I laughed, "She'd better come to State with me!"

Jimmy with a big shit eating grin, said, "I'm not so sure Sue—seems like some quarterback may help her decide."

We all laughed and I left to go back for home.

Tom called around 9:30. "Hey, you made it back OK?"

Tom replied, "Yep. Everyone is here, ready to go tomorrow morning. We're the only ones on campus—the place is dead."

I said, "Jimmy and Cathy may be getting scholarships of some type to Central."

Tom said, "Wow! Why didn't they tell us last night?"

I replied, "We left too early, remember?"

Tom laughed, "I forgot."

I added, "I guess Donna will be going to the Sugar Bowl—Billy was over again this afternoon. I saw them at the Dairy Queen."

Tom laughed, "Didn't John and I say that was going to happen? By the way, Mickey told me 'Billy is going to University.' It would be too hard on him to follow Mickey to State."

I laughed, "There goes my private tutor!"

Tom said, "Got to go. I'll you a call later in the week."

We hung up with, "Love you."

I was reading and studying my ACT Review when the phone rang.

"Hey teammate, what you up to?"

I laughed, "Angie, what are you doing?"

Angie replied, "Just chill'n. We're in Hawaii for a tournament. We'll be back on Tuesday. How did the dress and shoes work?"

I replied, "Great! Thanks."

Angie asked, "When are you heading to New Orleans?"

I said, "We're all leaving on December 28th."

Angie said, "Us too. We'll have a great time showing our tits for beads."

I laughed, "Tom told me about showing your tits!"

Angie continued, "So did you give ol' Tom a little pussy over the weekend?"

I said, "More than a little—we fucked five times."

Angie laughed, "Shit girl, you are a fucking machine! How many guys have you fucked?"

I said, "Only one. How about you?"

Angie said, "Let me see, there was Billy in high school, Tom, John, and Mickey my freshman year, Derrick, Steve, and Ted this year—so that makes 7—four were jocks, one band nerd and two frat-rats!"

I paused, "Tom?"

Angie laughed, "Yes sweetie, your boyfriend—I caught him at a weak moment when we were freshman. Seems his girlfriend had just broke up with him before he came to State for early season football practices. I met him the first day of classes and we started dating that night. I ditched my 'old flame' from high school the next morning! We fucked for the first time about a week or so later.

"We dated and fucked for like 4-1/2 months till I got hung up with John second semester—our basketball games and wrestling matches were on the same nights so it was too easy for me and John to get things rolling when we played away. Both teams shared the same motel. Sorry, but in a way I still regret breaking it off with Tom boy! Our relationship has changed and we've just become close friends—like mentors to each other—hard to believe ain't it—from lovers to friends.

"I took Mickey Lucas for a couple months last spring when him and Jenny Powers broke it off. Ol' John boy ditched me and jumped all over Jenny, but she was too hung up on Mickey—never would give him her pussy.

"Now don't worry your sweet little head, since Tom got hung up with you he hasn't touched anyone—can't say the same for his bud John—he's a pussy chaser."

Angie was rolling, "So do you and your two friends with the big tits want to join the contest in New Orleans?"

I said, "You mean Debbie and Sally? What contest?"

Angie, "I guess—the two sisters. We're a having a contest to see who gets the most beads by showing off their tits."

I laughed, "What does the winner get?"

Angie replied, "All the beads."

Angie said, "Better go girl. See you in New Orleans."

I thought I'd wait until I saw Tom after the Sugar Bowl! He'd have some explaining to do about Angie!

Debbie called after Angie hung up. "Hey Sue, you still up?"

I said, "Yes, I'm talking to you."

Debbie said, "Come over tomorrow sometime so we can share our stories. John fucked me in the ass for the third time. I'm starting to like it."

I laughed, "I can't believe you like it—not after what you told me about the first time!"

I continued, "Angie and the girls are having a contest in New Orleans to see who gets the most beads. They want us and Sally to join in—you want to?"

Debbie asked, "What contest?"

I replied laughing, "Show your tits. In the French Quarter guys yell for you to show your tits when you do they throw you beads."

Debbie laughed, "What does the winner get?"

I answered, "All the beads."

Debbie said, "That sounds like fun. You going to play?"

I laughed, "I don't know—probably not."

Debbie said, "Let's ask Sally tomorrow when we swap our stories."

I said, "Deal."

Debbie called back in about ten minutes. "I talked with Sally—tell'm we're in for the contest. How about you?"

I laughed, "OK, I'm in too!"

Debbie said, "Bet one of us wins—we've got 38C, 34D and, 36D. What do your friends have?"

I laughed, "Angie is 34D, Jamie is 36C, and Cindy is 40C, I think."

Debbie laughed, "We'll certainly show'm some tits!"

I said, "Go to bed!!"

Monday morning—the first day of Christmas break! I called Donna and Cathy and asked them to meet me at the gym around 10:00.

We met and began doing passing and shooting drills just like in practice. Coach walked through the gym around 11:00 and gave us a big thumbs up!

We quit around 11:30 and went to the Dairy Queen.

I asked Donna, "So I take it you liked your blind date?"

Donna grinned, "Very much so."

I asked her, "So where are you going to college U or State?"

Donna, not knowing what Tom told me, said, "I've decided to go to U."

I just grinned, "I wonder why."

I asked, "What's on the schedule for tonight?"

Cathy replied, "Jimmy and I are going to the drive in."

Donna grinned, "Billy and I are, too."

I laughed, "Guess I'll be home watching TV!"

I left and went home. Debbie had called.

I called Debbie back. "Sue can you come over? Sally wants to talk."

I said, "OK, be right there. I just finished shooting some hoops."

John and Steve weren't there, so Sally was able to talk freely.

Sally said, "OK Sue, tell me about the contest—sounds like fun."

I said, "Angie has a contest going for a girl's night out in the French Quarter to show your tits. The winner gets all the beads."

Sally laughed, "I haven't done that since the summer before my sophomore year!"

Debbie said, "Tell us, Sis."

Sally said, "Bourbon Street and the French Quarter are wild scenes. Lots of drinking and fucking going on. Guys will yell 'show your tits' and throw beads to you. It's a big tease, but be careful. You need to stay with a group or else you could get raped."

Debbie said, "Our group will have some tits to show'm!"

I laughed, "We can add Cathy with 36C's too. She's in!"

Sally laughed, "Shit, this is going to be fun!"

I asked, "What about Steve and John?"

Sally grinned, "It's girl's night out, remember?"

I just grinned, "OK."

Sally asked Debbie, "OK Sis, you're one up on me. Tell me about getting fucked in the ass."

Debbie said, "I've done it three times now. The first time hurt like hell, but the last two have been better. I'm starting to like it. The first time I was scared and not relaxed when John rammed that 7-1/2 inch cock in my ass."

Sally asked, "Was he lubed up?"

Debbie answered, "Yes, with KY Jelly. I couldn't relax—all I could think about was 'Oh dear god, nothing is supposed to go in there.' John tried to get me to relax, and after two tries, he finally got me to calm down by taking deep breaths. I relaxed and this time instead of trying a little at a time causing me to tighten up, he rammed it all in at once. It hurt like hell when he started thrusting in and out. Once I got used to his cock in my ass it felt pretty good.

"Saturday night after the dance was the second time. I was still on my period and he was horny. John lubed up and I wasn't as scared and he put his cock in my ass a little at a time till I was ready for the full length of his cock. It felt good as he thrust me till he came.

"Last night I was still on my period so he fucked me in the ass for the third time. He lubed up good with the KY, and this time it felt really good. He was able to give it all to me really quick and full fast thrusts every time. Once he came I didn't want him to stop."

Sally said, "Shit, I guess tonight Steve gets to fuck me in my ass—he's been wanting to for a while but I've always said 'no.'"

I said, "I've never been fucked in the ass, but it seems to me if he's fucking you doggie, his dick should be wet from your pussy juices and his pre-cum, that might help you relax and feel better than a cock with KY going in your asshole without any warning!"