Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie continued, "Sally giggled, 'Steve what do you think of little Sis' 36D tits? I'll bet she'll let you suck them if you want.'

"Steve grinned, 'I'd love to suck those tits—if my future wife won't get mad.'

"Sally laughed, 'How about it Sis? Want to take a roll in the sack with your future brother-in-law?'

"Because Sally was giggling and laughing, I thought she was joking. I answered back giggling, 'Yes, if it won't make you and John mad—I've always wanted to fuck a quarterback!'

"Sally no longer was laughing or giggling, 'Don't worry about John—I have plans for him and that 'hog leg' he carries!'

"John quickly answered, 'Oh fuck yes!'

"Steve shouted, 'I'm all for it. Let's do it!'

"I thought to myself—Holy Shit! Sally wants to switch!

"Sally said, 'OK, here are the rules we'll play by. I'll flip a coin and Debbie will call it. Her choice if she wins the toss—either fuck or watch. John and I will fuck while Steve and Debbie watch us. Debbie will fuck Steve while I watch with John. Does everyone agree?'

"We all agreed to Sally's rules for the switching of partners.

"Sally tossed the coin and I called heads. I won the toss.

"I was hesitant about fucking my sister's fiancé, even though I agreed to Sally's terms for the switching of partners. After all, I was a virgin until John fucked me, and never desired anyone but John. I made my choice, 'Since I won the toss, I want Sally and John to fuck first—me and Steve will watch.'

"I was hoping Sally was joking—the switch would never happen.

"John replied, 'Oh, fuck yes. Where are the condoms?'

"Sally grinned, 'No condoms with me stud—I'm on the pill!'

"I was somewhat surprised John reacted so quickly to my decision and thought, 'Does John really love me or does he just like fucking me?'

"I realized Sally was quite the dish, since she had been homecoming queen, annual queen, and head cheerleader in high school along with head cheerleader and homecoming queen at Central—my sister was at least a 9-1/2+ on a grading scale of one to ten—who wouldn't want to fuck her?

"John moved onto the bed naked with Sally, and Steve got in bed naked with me—I realized this was no joke. Sally and Steve wanted to switch partners!

"I lay naked under the sheets while Steve lay next to me on top of the sheets. His cock was limp, but that would soon change.

"John pulled the sheets back exposing Sally's naked body and kissed her slowly at first, working up to more passionate kissing while massaging Sally's bare breasts.

"John quickly went to work, sucking and licking Sally's 38C tits, while Steve and I watched. Steve's cock got hard while we watched John fondle Sally.

"Sally's nipples became hard very quickly as John nibbled on them, sending Sally into a frenzy. I smelled the musky scent of Sally's aroused pussy as Steve and I lay on the bed across from John and Sally.

"Sally moaned, 'Ohh... fuck,' as John rubbed her pussy while he nibbled on her nipples. Sally spread eagled her legs inviting John's fingers to move slowly up and down her slit as he flipped and sucked her nipples. Sally's breathing came in short heavy gasping breaths as John fingered her—first with one then with a second. Sally glanced toward Steve, while John was fingering her pussy. John's cock was fully erect. Steve gave Sally a grin and nodded his head—approving of what was taking place as he grinned at John, 'Enjoy my fiancée's pussy!'

"Steve's cock was now leaking pre-cum while he was lying next to me on top of the sheets.

"John quit nibbling Sally's nipples and removed his fingers from her hole as he moved down kissing Sally's stomach and rolled his tongue in and out of Sally's belly button while squeezing her ass.

"John kissed and licked the inside of Sally's thighs slowly moving across her groin his tongue brushing up against Sally's pussy.

"Sally twisted and squirmed as John licked the full length of her slit, penetrating Sally's pussy lips as he rolled his tongue in and out of Sally's slit.

"Oh, there's something about Sally I didn't know until then—she shaves her pussy bare. She told me later that Steve shaves it for her.

"Steve was really getting turned on watching John eat Sally's pussy. The next thing I knew, Steve grabbed my right hand and wrapped it around his cock. I really didn't want to, but since we were trading partners, I suppose he wanted me to jack him off.

"Sally's moaning became louder and the strong aroma of her aroused pussy filled the room. My sister was about to get fucked by my boyfriend while her fiancé watched.

"Without her pubic hair, we could see her pussy lips moving when John licked her. I never knew it before, but Sally has a big brown mole near the bottom of her left pussy lip.

"John moved his tongue up to Sally's vulva and clit. John used his thumbs to massage her outer lips, pulling them apart and pushing them back together gently while he licked and sucked her vulva and clitoris. Sally moaned, 'Feels sooo... good... Oh fuck... Don't stop.'

"John continued sucking Sally's clitoris while he once again penetrated her with two fingers. Steve and I could see Sally's legs trembling while John simultaneously slowly slid his fingers in and out of Sally's hole with a 'come hither' motion as he sucked her clit. My sister was going insane begging for John's cock.

"John continued sucking her clit, while his fingers tried to tap Sally's belly button from inside—hitting her magical G-spot with his middle and index fingers while rolling his tongue over Sally's clit. Sally cried out, 'OH GOD, OH GOD. I'm going to squirt,' as her entire body tensed up and shuddered. It appeared she was having an epileptic seizure the way she was shaking, and I saw her squirt a couple times. She kept saying, 'Oh fuck... so fucking good... sooo good. Don't stop,' as she gushed her juices until John finished her off.

"While Sally's orgasm was happening, Steve rocked his hips under my hand like he wanted me to give him a hand job. His pre-cum was leaking off the head of his cock and dripping over my hand as he watched John and Sally, so I got some pre-cum for lubrication and firmly, but gently, wrapped my fingers around his cock and moved my fist up and down his shaft in a slow, steady motion as we watched John getting into position to fuck my sister.

"John's cock was rock-hard as he moved into position with his huge cock. Sally had never been fucked by such a big cock. Steve's was the biggest of four previous cocks to fuck my sister. John was going to give my sister a full inch more in length and another half inch in girth.

"John held his cock in his hand and slid it up and down Sally's slit—smiling as his cock head penetrated her hole in slow circular motions—teasing Sally's pussy before he went in for the kill.

"Sally moaned, 'Fuck me John, fuck me hard and deep as she raised her ankles and put them over John's shoulders while Steve and I watched.

"Sally gasped, her facial expression in disbelief, when John buried every inch of his cock deep inside her pussy, striking Sally's 'deep spot' stretching my sister's pussy's walls like they had never been stretched before, Sally cried out in agony, 'OH SHIT... OW... OH FUCK... IT'S SO BIG... IT'S SO BIG,' while gritting her teeth as my boyfriend relentlessly pounded my big sister's pussy.

"I knew what Sally was feeling as I remembered the first time John fucked me and how his cock felt like a piece of 'full sized salami' as he thrust the full length of his cock deep inside my pussy while pounding away like a jackrabbit.

"Sally's ankles were crossed behind John's neck and as John leaned forward pinning her against the bed, it looked as if he had her bent in half when he fucked her. The way they were lying on the bed, we could see Sally's inner pussy lips grasping John's cock when he pulled all but his cock head out of her and rapidly thrust the full length back into Sally's pussy. It looked as if John was trying to drive his cock up the back of Sally's throat. John's big scrotum was swinging back and forth, smacking against Sally's butt as he fucked her faster and faster. Sally's tits were bouncing and swaying, her head rolling side to side, her eyes wide open, her mouth open as she gasped for air in agonizing gasps, her hands tightly grabbing the motel sheets in a fist-like fashion as she continued to cry out, 'Oh shit... It's so big... so deep,' while John kept pounding away like a jackrabbit—assaulting my sister's deep spot with his deeper than deep thrusts.

"Watching them fuck was making me horny. I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy lubricate as I watched John fuck my big sister. Without thinking, I found myself grasping Steve's cock a little tighter as I sped up my rhythmic action making a gentle twisting motion on the way down while simultaneously fondling his balls with my left hand and gently massaging his 'pleasure spot' between his anus and balls. Steve's cock was leaking pre-cum like water through a garden hose as I continued to jack him off faster and faster.

"The pain of John's cock stretching Sally's pussy's walls was only momentarily as Sally was now enjoying the feeling of John's 'hog leg' as he thrust deeper and faster, his cock head rubbing Sally's deep spot with every stroke causing Sally to mutter, 'Oh fuck... More John... Deeper John, harder... OH MY GOD!'

"John grabbed Sally's thighs and held them tight as he pulled her into him and gave her everything he had, stimulating Sally's 'deep-spot' with each deep stroke. My sister was breathing shallow and fast gasps as John continued ramming his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Sally's muscles tightened in her ass and thighs as she neared her orgasm—her toes clenched over John shoulders while he pounded her pussy, hitting her magical 'A-spot,' over and over again. Sally's hands clutched John's legs digging her nails into his thighs as she cried out, 'Oh god. I'm gonna cum... Oh god I'm gonna cum... Oh shit I'm cumming... ohh god... ohh fuck,' while John continued his powerful thrusting, pleasuring my sister with a earth-shattering orgasm just as his cock had done for me on numerous occasions..

"Steve smiled at me as we watched John fucking the shit out of his future wife and my Sis was loving it! I knew my turn would be next, and Steve was lusting for his future sister-in-law's pussy. Steve pulled the sheets away, exposing my naked body and French kissed me while massaging my tits and rubbing my thighs. I quit jacking him off and wrapped my left leg over his and hunched his hard cock while Steve flipped my nipples sending a tingling, throbbing sensation directly to my clit.

"John's grunting became louder and Sally's breathing was shivering pants as John continued burying his cock deep into Sally's pussy. The muscles in John's scrotum pulled his testicles higher and tight against his crotch. I hadn't ever seen it from that angle before. I knew John was close to releasing his sperm deep inside my sister's pussy and Steve was 'chomping at the bit' to stick his dick in mine.

"John thrust deeper and faster, grunting louder and louder as he muttered, 'Such good fucking pussy... I'm going to shoot,' as his cock erupted spewing like a fountain spurts of warm, wet, sticky spunk deep inside my sister.

"Sally cried out, 'YESSS... YESSS... OH SHIT—Don't stop. Harder—harder... I'm gonna cum... Oh fuck... I'm cumming again... OHH,' as John continued pounding my sister with everything he had while emptying his sperm deep inside my sister causing another orgasm that rocked Sally's body as Sally screamed, 'OH MY GOD... OHH MOTHER OF GOD!'

"John continued his rapid thrusting until he finally quit filling my sister's womb to the brim with his warm semen.

"John's balls were now hanging low in his scrotum again—his cock limp and dripping cum as he pulled it out of my sister's pussy and he collapsed on top of Sally's bare tits with his sweaty chest. Neither of them could say a word as John's cum oozed out of my sister's pussy.

"Sally finally spoke, 'Shit, that was greatest fuck ever—I never had orgasms that rocked my body like this!' John's cock had gone where no other cock had ever been giving my Sis multiple orgasms that rocked her body like a hydrogen bomb explosion!

"John in a low voice said, 'Oh fuck, what incredible pussy! Sally's pussy is definitely a vice grip!'

"Steve smiled at John, 'I know, Sally is religious about doing her pussy exercises!'

"Steve, with a shit eating grin, said, 'It's our turn, Baby Sis,' as he kissed and licked my 36D's. John and Sally lay exhausted in the bed next to us watching. I was about to receive my second cock—Steve's in my pussy—where no one but John had been before.

"Steve licked and sucked on my tits, turning me on more by the second. My breathing sped up, my heart rate increased, my nipples were now fully erect, and I could feel my lubrication leaking from my pussy.

"Steve kissed me while massaging my clit. I sighed with pleasure when he inserted his middle finger into my pussy and slowly twisted his finger in a circular motion as he moved it in and out of my pussy. I moaned and gasped for breath when Steve slid a second finger in and out of my wet pussy. I twisted my hips upward as his fingers continued to slide in and out of my pussy in a circular motion stimulating my G-spot as he nibbled on my nipples.

"Steve whispered, 'Spread your legs,' as he quit nibbling my nipples, so I spread my legs wide to make it easier for Steve as he moved slowly down my body kissing my belly button, to my inner thighs, while he continued to finger fuck me. I twisted and squirmed as Steve removed his two fingers and slid his tongue up my slit, putting his tongue in and out of my hole while he slowly moved it toward my clit.

"Steve licked my clit in little circles in a rhythmic motion encircling my clit over and over again. I began to shudder, my clit was throbbing and when he gently sucked my clit I cried out, I'm gonna cum... OHH... Steve fuck me now...,' as my pussy gushed cum juices into his mouth.

"The smell of my aroused pussy surrounded us while my sister and John watched Steve preparing to fuck me.

"Steve moved into position his full throbbing erect cock, ready to be embedded into the pussy he had been lusting for and his future sister-in-law, ready to surrender her womanhood to her future brother-in-law.

"Steve slid his cock up and down my slit with his cock head just inside my pussy lips. He used his cock head to massage my clit, but I wanted him to put it in me. I felt Steve's cock release pre-cum on my clit and I moaned and cried out as I clenched my toes and my facial expression became 'goofy.' I sighed a deep, 'Ohh... ohh fuck,' as a second spine-tingling orgasm dwindled and soaked the bed sheets. My pussy lips were puffy and the lower part of my pussy narrowed while the upper third expanded as I lusted for my future brother-in-law's cock.

"Steve looked at Sally, 'I'm going to fuck Baby Sis now—watch me while I poke my cock into Baby Sis' pussy.' Sally just grinned and nodded her head in approval.

"John smiled, 'Steve, you're about to get one very fine piece of ass!'

"I looked at John and Sally as I gasped for breath and raised my legs bending my knees leaving my feet flat on the mattress—giving Steve easier access to my horny pussy. I felt the tapered tip of his cock going inside me... kinda feeling like a nudge, nudge, and then suddenly I felt as if I had been split apart as Steve rammed the full length of his stiff cock deep inside my pussy, stimulating my G-spot, filling me with a warm sensation throughout my pelvis as my pussy tightly squeezed his cock.

"Steve glided his cock in and out of my pussy with slow, shallow strokes, his cock giving my pussy pleasure--driving me insane with each stroke. I twisted and squirmed my hips in sync with his sensual stroking as a subtle, but yet strong orgasm was building up within my body. My 36D's were jiggling as Steve bent down and flipped my nipples with his tongue while he continued slowly slipping his cock in and out of my pussy.

"I moaned as Steve picked up the pace, thrusting his cock faster and deeper into my pussy, creating incredible sensations as his cock struck my G-spot with every poke—his pubic bone stimulated my clit while I continued twisting and squirming my hips to meet his every thrust. My pussy was soaking wet as my sister's fiancé was beating my pussy to a pulp.

"Steve was moaning and grunting—I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing—his balls tight in his sack while he pumped my pussy harder and faster, deeper and deeper. His pubic bone hit my clit on every stroke, while I was rapidly approaching another orgasm.

"Steve cried out, 'Baby Sis, your pussy is sooo good, I'm about to cum,' as he rapidly thrust his cock deeper, and harder, while bumping my G-spot with every thrust.

"I muttered, 'Don't stop. I'm almost there... too,' as a very strong warm feeling spread from my clit to my pussy and throughout body. My eyes rolled back in my head, my mouth partly opened as I gasped for air—my pussy, clit, asshole, and crotch muscles squeezed and pulsed—my toes curled. I began shivering and making noises I couldn't control while Steve's cock continued plunging deep inside my pussy. Steve muttered, 'I'm shooting my rocks in you, Baby Sis...,' his cock hardened and jerked I felt the wetness of his seed emptying deep inside my pussy as my pussy clamped onto his manhood then released while I simultaneously squirted my juices.

"Steve continued pounding my pussy until he quit emptying his sperm. His cock finally went limp and withdrew from my pussy, dripping cum on my pubic hair. We both lay next to each other exhausted, while Steve's cum oozed out of my pussy onto my pubic hair and down my thighs.

"Sally grinned at me, "Sis, you liked fucking my fiancé—didn't you?"

"I just lay next to Steve and grinned.

"Steve finally spoke, 'John you're right—Baby Sis is just like her big Sis—one very fine piece of ass!'

"Steve had only used a condom once in the past two years. Sally made him use one when he fucked her in the ass just before Christmas. He didn't even think about using one or pulling out when he fucked me. Even though Sally was drunk, she now looked concerned, realizing Steve shot his load deep inside my pussy.

"I grinned, "Sis, don't worry—it's okay. I ovulated Christmas Day—today is my 20th day.

"Sally and Steve breathed a sigh of relief as John and Steve gave each other 'high fives' while we all prepared for 'round two.'

"Steve smiled, 'It's my turn to pick for round two—John, we'll fuck them 'corner doggie' as they stand leaning over the corner edges of the bed.'

"John and I looked puzzled as Sally said, 'Sis it's really a great variation of doggie but instead of on your all fours you'll be standing upright on the floor with your legs spread over the corner of the bed while leaning forward resting your weight on your hands or elbows. You'll be wedged against the bed so you can't go anywhere while John or Steve pounds the hell out of your pussy—you'll cum in pronto time!'

"John replied, 'OH FUCK YES!'

"Steve grinned, asking John, 'Your choice which Ferguson sister do you want to bang?'

"I knew John would pick Sally, but he smiled a sheepish smile, 'Think I'll fuck my girlfriend this go around.'

"Since Steve had already cum inside my pussy, I grinned back at John, 'Don't worry about using a condom. Go ahead and cum in me.'"

"John replied, 'Oh fuck yes—that's my girl!'

"John and Steve positioned themselves behind us as Sally and I spread our legs while leaning over the corner edges of the bed resting our weight on our hands.

"John grabbed my ass and pulled me into him as he rammed his cock into my pussy—finding little resistance since Steve's cum still oozed out of my pussy.