Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told Debbie we'd be alone in our bedroom and they could do whatever in her and John's room."

Tom said, "Nothing good is going to come out of this—I'm going to talk with John.

"John's letting his dick do his thinking. John told me, 'Debbie is a fine piece of ass—the best I've ever had—better than Mary Ann, Angie, and Jamie.' But that was before last night."

I looked at Tom, "It's just not John—it's Sally, Debbie, and Steve, too. They all want to switch from time to time."

Tom replied, "Well, we ain't!" I just smiled and gave him a big kiss.

Tom and I left the high school and drove over to the Ferguson's. William and Elizabeth were already in bed. Debbie, Sally, John, and Steve were watching television when we entered the room.

Debbie got up and gave Tom a hug saying "Congratulations on the National Championship," and proceeded to give him a kiss, but on the cheek this time!

Steve asked, "When will the AP be announced?"

Tom replied, "I'm not sure—either late tonight or tomorrow."

Sally asked Tom, "Has Sue told you about the plans for Saturday?"

Tom replied, "Yes."

Tom turned his attention to John, "When do you have to leave for State?"

John replied, "Tomorrow afternoon—I've got wrestling practice at 5:00.

John continued, "Tonight I'm staying over with Sally, while Steve sleeps with Debbie."

Tom looked puzzled, "Getting brave, aren't we?"

John laughed, "No, I'll be gone before William and Elizabeth wake up."

Steve laughed, "I'm glad John has to leave tomorrow, so I can reclaim my fiancée!"

John laughed, "Sally is definitely one very fine piece of ass!"

Steve quickly added, "Baby Sis, is one fine piece of ass too, I'll tell you—I guess it's those Ferguson genes!"

Debbie and Sally just smiled and gave each other high five's!

Tom said, "I have no problem with what y'all are doing. It's your personal business, but leave me and Sue out of it. Saturday night, we can all use the apartment, but Sue and me will be alone in 'our bedroom.' The rest of the place y'all can use—understand?"

John and Steve both said, "Okay—no problem."

Tom grinned, "Sue and I need to leave now, so y'all can get started. It'll be morning before you know it."

Sally just smiled as Tom and I were leaving. Debbie grinned, "I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow and we'll talk—okay?"

I replied, "Deal!"

The phone rang at 10:30 the next morning. It was Debbie, "What'd y'all do last night?"

I laughed, "Nothing—we went to see Ma and Pop then back home. Tonight we're going out, then to the lake! So, how was your night with your 'future brother-in-law?"

Debbie whistled in the phone, "Really great. We fucked till like five this morning. Sally and John fucked till about the same time. Sally made sure the coast was clear and John slipped out the door while Steve slipped back into the bedroom with Sally and proceeded to fuck her—you should have heard my Sis moaning!

Debbie laughed, "John must have pounded Sally good as she was moaning all night long—I loved it too, because every time Steve heard Sally moan, he pounded me that much harder!

Debbie continued, "Let me tell you about it. I think Steve has a lot more experience than John—maybe because he's older, but he sure can use that cock of his.

"Steve can get me worked up to a higher peak than John can, but I'm not going to tell John that—he's a good fuck, too. John's cock is bigger, and it fills me up more, but Steve has some moves that I wish John would learn."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, to start with, the way Steve flips my nipples, it makes me feel like there's a direct connection between my nipples and my clit. Every time he flips a nipple, it makes my clit throb.

"When he goes down on me, he knows exactly where to place his tongue. The way he sticks his tongue in and out of my hole drives me wild, and sometimes, he flicks it over my asshole. Sis, has Tom ever done that to you?"

"No," I said. I wasn't sure I wanted Tom's tongue there.

Debbie laughed, "Well, he needs to try it on you. It'll send you over the moon."

"I'll think about it," I said.

"Sis, you're too straitlaced—let yourself go and enjoy life. You only go around once, you know. You need some new experiences.

"Speaking of new experiences, Steve does this 'ba-bump' thing inside me with his cock. I think it may have something to do with the way his cock curves upward, but it seems on every stroke, he hits my G-spot twice. My orgasms are so powerful, it feels like my pussy is trying to chew his cock off.

"I just lay there, and he takes me to paradise. No wonder Sally likes him so much. I'm surprised she shares him, but I think the real reason is that she likes John's big cock."

It was 11:30 and I was meeting Tom for lunch so we hung up. Tom picked me up at noon.

I asked, "What you been up to this morning?"

Tom replied, "Trying to talk some sense into John—he stayed over fucking Sally till like five this morning."

I laughed, "Debbie told me—Steve was fucking her just as long. I still can't believe this is happening!"

Tom laughed, "John told me Sally was the best piece of ass he's ever got. Debbie is a very, very close second—maybe the only one better than Sally might be YOU!

"John went on about Sally and those tits, her ass, legs, pussy, and that sexy blonde hair with blue eyes.

Tom quoted John, 'When Sally grabbed my cock I knew she wanted me as much as I was lusting for her. Sally took her time rolling the condom on—no one noticed she was stroking my cock while she rolled the condom in place.'

I sighed, "I wish he'd never seen me that morning with my robe open—it's all your fault too!"

Tom grinned, "How was it my fault?"

I smiled, "Because I was going to the bathroom to clean all your cum out of my pussy!"

We starting laughing as we pulled into the Dairy Queen to get a burger and fries.

Jimmy and Cathy were inside, so we pulled up a couple chairs and sat down with them. Debbie, Sally, and Steve showed up shortly after, so we all moved to a booth.

Jimmy asked Debbie, "When did John leave?"

Debbie replied, "Early this morning."

Tom just grinned, since he was talking to John around 11:00 this morning—that's when he headed back to State! But in all fairness to Debbie, John did leave the Ferguson home at 5:00 AM!

Coach Perk came in and walked over to our table, "Sally, you look as beautiful as ever—somebody must be treating you right!"

Sally introduced Coach Perk to her fiancé, Steve. Of course Perk already knew John.

Coach Perk patted Tom on the back, "Great season! You made me proud!"

Coach Perk turned his attention to Jimmy, "Did John teach you anything over Christmas break?"

Jimmy replied, "He kicked my ass every day!"

Coach Perk just laughed, "Hell, John is the best wrestler I've ever coached, and with a good year at State, he could get invited to the Olympic trials."

Everyone finally realized what Tom and Coach Perk already knew—John was an exceptional wrestler.

The waitress brought everyone's burgers and fries when a special news report came on the TV, 'The Associated Press voted the Irish at 10-1-1 the AP National Championship despite losing in the Orange Bowl to the #10 ranked Gators. The UPI National Champion, State, finished second in the Associated Press poll two votes behind the Irish despite winning eleven games.'

Tom looked disappointed, "The sorry bastards fucked us. I wish we could have played them!"

No one knew what to say. Finally, Steve said, "Tom, just look what State accomplished this year. At the beginning of the season, no one gave State a chance to finish higher than fourth in the conference—let alone win the damn thing, win the Sugar Bowl, and be crowned UPI National Champions!

"There are guys who would cut off their nuts to have just been a part of this year's dream, and you played a major role in this whole season."

Tom didn't say a word, but just got up from the table and started walking out. I grabbed my purse and ran to catch up with him. We left our burger and fries untouched on the table.

The sports pages and news media the next few days were outraged over the Associated Press' National Championship voting. State was preparing a special ceremony honoring the Conference Champions, Sugar Bowl Champions and UPI National Champions for Saturday after the wrestling match and prior to the women's basketball game.

A representative from State called and I was informed I'd be escorting Tom during the ceremony. Coach Jones had recommended it to State's athletic director—Coach Lewis.

Everyone was just getting back into the swing of going to school and practicing basketball, cheerleading, and hanging out in the commons.

Our next Lady Dragon basketball game would be next Tuesday. Jimmy's next wrestling match was scheduled for Wednesday. Athletic schedules would then be resumed weekly for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday nights. My final semester of high school had begun.

Tom and I were going out and made a few trips to the lake while Debbie continued to have a 'nightly visitor' slip into her room every night courtesy of her big Sis! Sally and Steve weren't going back to Central till Sunday. Sally and Elizabeth were busy planning Sally's wedding while Steve was staying busy keeping up with the demands of Sally and Debbie while John was away!

John was at State practicing wrestling for the big conference match against the Tigers on Saturday. The women's basketball team prepared to play the Lady Tigers Saturday night. State would begin the spring semester the following Monday.

The week passed by quickly, and Saturday arrived before I knew it. Sally arrived at 8:30 to take Debbie and me to her gynecologist. Mom and Dad bid us 'good-bye' as Mom said, 'Have fun at the ceremony and tell Jamie 'hello' for us and good luck tonight in the game,' as Mom was under the impression I was staying the night with Jamie in the Women's athletic dorm or going to Steve and Sally's with Debbie after the game.

Mom had no idea Sally was taking me and Debbie to her gynecologist to get the 'magic pill,' and neither did Elizabeth! Sally had this 'trusting attitude' that no one questioned—after all she was our big Sis!

Everything went well, and both Debbie and I passed our physicals and received our 'magic pills.' We were to start taking them the first day of our next period—which was about to happen for both of us. I was at day 29 and Debbie 27.

Sally, Debbie, and I arrived at State, and we met Tom and Steve at the apartment. We all got ready for the wrestling match, football ceremony, and ladies basketball game and agreed to meet back at the apartment after the basketball game. Tom and I got dressed in 'our' bedroom.

I chose to wear my midnight and white suit with flats and my favorite Christmas necklace, while Tom was dressed in his State Orange sports coat, Navy blue slacks, and his black cowboy boots.

We all ate lunch in the Athletic dining hall with Ma, Pop, Jimmy, Cathy, Donna, Billy, and his parents. Jimmy and Cathy came to State to be part of the day's big events. Tom added them on the guest list at the dining hall.

After lunch we went to the gym for the wrestling match. It would be the first time Debbie, Steve, Sally, and me to ever watch John in action on the mat.

A crowd of 6,500 watched as State easily won the dual meet. John was an absolute 'animal' as he remained undefeated, winning both weight divisions once again—a pin in 45 seconds in the 155-pound class and an 8-0 decision in the 160-pound class. Jimmy was amazed at the difference between high school and college wrestling. He questioned, 'if he could ever do it.'

We all waited for John outside the State locker room. An unexpected visitor showed up to congratulate John—it was Coach Perk.

John finally came out, Sally and Debbie both gave him a hug and a kiss. Why not? John was screwing both Ferguson sisters!

John needed to go to the apartment to get ready for the ceremony.

Sally, Debbie, and Steve went with him. They never returned.

The football ceremony was the next event. It was an absolutely stunning two-hour ceremony inside State's Stadium. Over 38,000 State fans attended the free event honoring the team for their outstanding accomplishments this past season—the first ever Conference Championship along with being crowned UPI National Champions. Ma and Pop, along with Jimmy, Cathy, and, of course, Donna, who was with Billy and his parents also attended. Coach Perkins, Doc, and their wives also attended the ceremony and wrestling match. After all, the two best Perk ever coached were on center stage today.

The crowd cheered as each member of State's team was introduced starting with the red shirts and practice squad members who never played in any game, but were on the practice field every day.

Next to be introduced, were the non-starters who played during the season—the special team players and second and third stringers.

The defensive starters and offensive starters were then introduced to the roar of the crowd.

The final eight members to be introduced were the All Conference performers. The crowd cheered loudly for each member as the public address system introduced the player acknowledging his accomplishments during the season.

Tom was the next to last to be introduced and as we walked arm and arm to midfield my heart was filled with joy hearing nothing but cheers for Tom—there were no boo birds this day!

Mickey was the last to be introduced, and he and Jenny walked together for the last time on State's field—a place Mickey had called home for four years. The crowd gave Mickey a standing ovation.

The coaching staff was introduced next, and finally Coach Lewis. The State fans erupted in a chant of, 'State #1,' as Coach Lewis waved to the crowd!

Coach Pete came up and gave Tom a big hug as we were leaving the field, "I'm so damn proud of you!"

Coach Perk and the rest of our friends and family met us down on the sideline at the conclusion of the ceremony extending his congratulations to Tom.

It meant a lot to him for the hometown to remember him, but missing was his 'best friend' since grade school—John Williams.

The basketball game was next, but Ma and Pop left for home. I was again sitting on the bench with the team. Tom and Mickey sat behind us as Jenny was cheering. Jimmy, Cathy, Billy, and Donna were a few rows higher.

Tom noticed Coach Jones continuing to point out things and discuss them with me during the game. Jamie and Angie led State to a sixteen point victory, 65-49, over the Lady Tigers before a sellout crowd of 8,500 fans.

It was Tom's turn to wait outside a locker room now as Coach Jones wanted me included in all team activities. Tom grinned at me, "Babe, Jones loves you. You'll start next year," as we left for the apartment.

Tom and I arrived at the complex and found both John and Sally's cars parked in the two reserved parking slots for the apartment. We drove around until we finally found a parking space.

Tom and I were walking toward the apartment when he asked, "Did you ever see any of them at the ceremony or basketball game?"

I replied, "No."

Tom wasn't happy, "I doubt if they ever came back after John's match was over. They've probably been up in the apartment drinking and fucking ever since. They'd better not be in our bedroom!"

I remembered what Steve had said at the Dairy Queen before I ever met Tom, 'The kid's only negatives are—he has a quick temper, and gets too jacked up before a game.' I sensed tonight I might witness his temper for the first time. I asked, "Why don't we just go to the motel?"

Tom angrily snapped, "Hell no!"

Tom opened the door and we walked in—there were empty wine and champagne bottles on the tables and BOTH bedroom doors were shut and we could hear moans and cries coming out of each room.

Tom said, "Those mother fuckers!" as he went to open our bedroom door—it was locked!

Tom yelled, "You worthless piece of shit," and kicked open the door.

John and Sally seemed to be fucking 'doggie' as Tom went into a rage.

"I told you bastards to stay out of our bedroom—you piece of fucking shit," as he slapped John across the head, again and again.

John might have been an exceptional wrestler, but drunk or sober, he knew he was no match for Tom in a brawl. John took Tom's physical and verbal abuse.

Sally was already crying when I grabbed Tom, "Let's get the fuck out of here!"

Debbie came out of the other bedroom dressed in a robe and cried, "John made Sally do it—we all wanted to go to the ceremony. John took her into y'all's bedroom and locked the door—believe me, Sue."

I yelled at Debbie, "Y'all just leave us alone. We're going to the motel."

Tom was still in a rage and kicked over the night light and chair while leaving the apartment. He yelled, "It's my fucking blood and sweat that got us this place—not any of y'all's—you sorry mother fuckers!"

I made Tom give me the keys before I'd get in the truck. He was too pissed off to drive. I drove us to the motel and checked us into a room.

Our night was uneventful as Tom was too pissed off and once he finally calmed down, I started my period! At least we would not have to deal with the stress like we did last month! I took my first 'magic pill.'

The next morning, Tom was in the shower when the phone rang. It was Debbie. She knew the motel we went to and also the 'code' we used, "Hey, best girlfriend—what are you doing?"

I replied hastily, "Just lying in bed—Tom's in the shower."

Debbie tried to break the ice, "So how many times last night?"

I said, "None. Tom was too pissed off, and when he finally calmed down, I started my period. I took my first pill last night."

Debbie laughed a little, "What a bummer."

Debbie immediately apologized, "Yesterday was a fucking mess—especially last night. None of us wanted it to happen, especially Sally and me—you're our 'other Sis.' You know that.

"After John's wrestling match we all came over to the apartment to get ready for the ceremony, but John had other ideas. He and Steve stopped at the liquor store and Steve bought the wine and champagne. We started drinking, and one thing led to another. Steve and I ended up in John's bedroom.

"John took Sally by the arm into y'all's room. John said, 'Hell, they won't be here for four or five hours,' and shut and locked the door.

"I didn't see Sally again till the shit hit the fan.

"After you and Tom left, John stormed out of the apartment. Sally told him to 'leave her alone—she was through with his ass.'

"Sally was crying and I finally got her to calm down as we sat on the sofa together. Both of us were feeling like two sisters at a funeral—we'd lost our sister.

"Sally told me, 'I have to apologize to Tom and Sue—this fling is over with John—he was different tonight.'

"Sally continued telling me, after John took her into y'all's room and locked the door, they had sex and the first two times were just like in New Orleans in her room as John and her fucked missionary and she fucked him cowgirl.

"After a bottle of champagne, John told her, 'Ankles over shoulders Sally,' and Sis raised her ankles over John's shoulders and John rammed his cock into Sally's pussy and began pounding her fast and deep.

"Sally immediately yelled, 'Oomph... Ohh...,' as John's cock was making direct hits on Sally's cervix with powerful 'falcon' type punches.

"John kept pounding her and Sally yelled out again, 'Ow, you're hurting me—your cock is hitting my cervix!'

"John stopped his thrusting and grumbled, 'OK, get on all fours,' and he began fucking her doggie style.

"Sally said, 'Things were going great again—really great—I was relaxed again and John was thrusting his cock deep inside hitting my G- and Deep-spots with every thrust. I was about to have an orgasm and I cried out, 'Don't quit—harder—harder I'm going to cum,' as I had any earth-moving orgasm.'