Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 07

Story Info
Pussy Shavin' & Saint Bernard's for Sally, Sue, & Debbie.
16.1k words
4.75
17.5k
18

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

If you haven't already read Chapters 1-6 of this series, I suggest you do so. Otherwise, you're going to miss out on a lot of detail. I appreciate you votes and your comments. RCG

* * *

I drove as fast as I could to the apartment. Debbie was still holding John and sobbing, 'I love you.' John was still unconscious.

I pulled into the complex and Tom said, "Park as close as you can to the door."

I pulled up within a feet of the apartment's front door in a 'No Parking Fire Zone.'

Tom gave Debbie the key and said, "Get the door open and go to the utility room and get the two rolls of gray duct tape off the shelf. I'm going to have to tie him up—when he regains consciousness he'll be a mad man."

Tom looked me in the eyes, "Get inside and call Pete. Tell him I need him ASAP!"

I replied, "Tom, its 3:40 in the morning."

Tom shouted, "Just do it!"

I got out of the truck and ran inside and called Pete.

After fifteen or twenty rings Pete answered a sleepy, "Helllloooo."

I said, "Pete, Tom needs you ASAP at the apartment. Something horrible has happened."

Pete answered very concerned, "Who is this? Is Tom OK?"

I answered, "It's Sue, and yes, Tom is fine, but John isn't—please come as quick as you can."

Pete replied, "On my way."

Tom carried John into the apartment, "Sue, shut and lock the door.

"You and Debbie hold his legs down while I tie them up—we have to move quick."

I locked the door. Debbie and I held John's legs down while Tom tied them up with the duct tape circling John's legs over and over again. John started regaining consciousness.

Tom yelled, "Get back. He'll start throwing hay makers in an attempt to get away. I'll have to knock him out to stop him."

I now understood why Tom tied John's legs up.

John yelled out, "What the fuck—where am I? Who the fuck are you?"

Tom shoved John down on the carpet and held him down as John threw punches at him—hitting Tom with several blows in the back.

Tom shouted, "Bud, this is going to hurt me more than you," as he 'cold cocked' John knocking him unconsciousness. Tom had tears in his eyes as he tied John's hands up.

Debbie screamed, "You didn't hurt him, did you?"

Tom looked at her, "No, he'll be fine—we got to get him some help! Look at his arms—they've been shooting him in the veins!"

There was a banging on the door—it was Coach Pete. I opened the door and Coach Pete quickly came in as I locked the door behind him.

Tom told Pete what had happened and where we found John. Pete said, "You three get the hell out of here and go to the dorms! Leave the apartment keys here. I'll take care of everything from here on."

Debbie was hysterical and cried, "I don't want to leave John."

I grabbed Debbie by the arm, "Sis, we have to go—Pete will take care of him."

I told Tom, "I'll drive—you're too emotional."

We left the complex and headed toward State's athletic dorms. We heard the sirens of the ambulance and then saw the flashing red lights as it sped to the apartment complex.

I pulled into State's athletic dorm parking lot. Tom said, "Y'all get to Jamie and Angie's room—tell'm what happened. We'll figure something out in the morning."

Tom kissed me goodnight or good morning and gave Debbie a big brotherly hug.

I opened the door to Jamie's room and she yelled, "Who's there?"

I laughed, "Who were you expecting?" while I turned on the light.

Jamie looked at Debbie and her swollen red eyes and asked, "What's going on?"

I replied, "Let me go get Angie. You take care of Debbie—okay?"

Jamie answered, "OK."

I beat on Angie's door and she yelled, "Get the fuck out of here—I'm sleeping!"

I laughed, "Hey girl, it's your future teammate. Drag your sweet ass down to Jamie's room—we got a problem!"

Angie asked, "OK. You ain't knocked up are you?"

I laughed, "Not yet anyway—now get down there!"

Angie showed up and I told everyone what happened.

Angie said, "We have to cover Tom. Get everyone together in the dining hall."

I questioned Angie, "Tom didn't do anything wrong, did he? He actually saved John."

Angie replied, "Sweetie this is NCAA shit. That apartment the 'Sugar Daddy' supplied is against the rules. What about all those Sugar Bowl tickets he got for your necklace and formals. No honey, we have to cover his ass!"

Jamie added, "Y'all met us at the Horseshoe when we got back around 10:30 and we stayed there dancing till around midnight or a little after, then we all came back to the dorms—got it?"

I replied, "What about Debbie?"

Angie said, "She had a date with Billy Williams. She likes quarterbacks anyway—doesn't she?"

Debbie finally had something to grin about.

Word traveled fast in the athletic sorority/fraternity community at State and everyone met in the dining hall at 7:00 AM.

Angie told everyone the problem and introduced Debbie to her date Billy Williams—a freshman red shirt quarterback who just happened to be a friend of Tom's.

Tom and I now had 150 alibis. I now realized what Tom meant when he told me 'things will change for you babe—you'll be in the dorm with your teammates.' The athletic community covered each other's backs.

The morning news already had the story. 'State sophomore wrestler, John Williams, was found early this morning in an apartment complex near State's campus. He was unconscious and suffered from an apparent concussion. Mr. Williams was taken to State's University hospital. He had missed State's last two wrestling matches due to an undisclosed medical condition. State officials have scheduled a news conference for this afternoon. No further details are available at this time.'

* * *

Athletic Director Lewis began the news conference, "It is with great sadness to inform the general public that sophomore wrestling sensation, John Williams, has been hospitalized with severe concussions and memory loss. John was apparently hurt last Saturday in his last match against the Tigers. John has been taken to University hospital for further evaluation and treatment."

A young aggressive reporter for the Times Herald asked, "Mr. Lewis are there any indications of alcohol and drug abuse in John Williams condition?"

Lewis replied, "Not to our knowledge."

The reporter wouldn't quit, "Mr. Lewis, please explain how John Williams was found alone in the apartment. It seems someone called 911 for emergency medical assistance at 4:12 in the morning?"

Lewis replied, "I have no idea."

Tom was getting pissed off, and Angie and I told him to "cool down."

The reporter continued to attack, "Mr. Lewis, how did John Williams come into possession of the apartment where he was found?"

Coach Lewis replied, "I'm sorry, but I have no information about that."

An individual from the crowd spoke up, "The apartment had been vacant for several months and Mr. Williams inquired about leasing an apartment. My assistant manager showed Mr. Williams the apartment and Mr. Williams came back and asked to see the apartment a second time. My manager gave him the key and apparently, Mr. Williams had a key made to the apartment. Mr. Williams never leased the apartment."

The reporter asked, "Sir, could you please identify yourself?"

"I'm Manny Perez, I own the apartment complex."

I wondered, 'Is Manny Perez Tom's Sugar Daddy?'

The reporter jumped on Mr. Perez, "Mr. Perez are you a State Athletic booster?"

Manny replied, "No, I support University—I graduated from there and contribute annually to the University Athletic booster programs."

The reporter continued, "Mr. Perez, how much money do you contribute to University?"

Manny replied, "Fifty thousand dollars a year."

The reporter wouldn't quit, "How much do you contribute to State?"

Manny laughed, "I don't give these shit kickers a fucking dime."

The reporter went back on the attack at Lewis, "Mr. Lewis, it seems Tom Sanders is a close friend of John Williams. Where was he when Mr. Williams was found?"

Before Coach Lewis could answer, Tom got up and said, "You want to know where I was? Ask me!"

Tom approached the podium just like he did when he was a freshman in his first class. Everyone held their breath—what was he going to do?

Tom directed his comment at the reporter, "I was with my girlfriend. She came up to take the ACT test and we were out together. John Williams was not with us. I wasn't around when John Williams was found in the apartment. I was in my dorm room sleeping. You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill just to make a name for yourself."

Tom continued, "John Williams is my friend—will always be my friend. We've been through shit together since grade school. Don't try and run him down, or I'll kick your fucking ass!

"I believe there are about 150 witnesses or so that will tell the NCAA, you, or you're fucking paper that I wasn't with John Williams last night.

"You can take this back to your editors—don't ask for an interview with me next year. You bastards can go to hell."

All the State athletes chanted, "Go to hell, Times Herald."

Athletic Director Lewis asked, "Any more questions?"

The news conference ended, and so did the employment of the young reporter with the Times Herald. Coach Pete and the Sugar Daddy had swept everything under the table. It appeared there would be no NCAA investigation.

Coach Pete approached Tom, "I checked with the rehab center this morning—John's stable. They'll take care of him, but none of you can see him for at least eight weeks."

I asked Pete, "What's going to happen when John is released?"

Pete replied, "I don't know."

We all realized John may no longer be a State student athlete. It would depend on what the school administration decided. It was out of the athletic department's hands.

I kissed Tom good-bye and said, "See ya' Friday?"

Tom gave me a hug and said, "Make sure you have some condoms" as we kissed good-bye a second time.

I laughed, "Babe, you forget I'm on the magic pill now!"

Before Debbie and I could leave, Angie said, "Sue, you and Tom go up to his room. Jamie and I will take care of Debbie. Y'all need some time alone. Don't forget to use your exercises!"

I smiled at Angie taking Tom by the hand as we went up to his dorm room.

I said, "I've never been fucked in an athletic dorm before. Want to make this the first time?"

Tom shut and locked his dorm room door. It had been two weeks since we fucked—my pussy was itching for Tom's cock!

I took his head in my hands and kissed him with a slow sexy kiss, "Relax babe. Don't think about anything but us."

We moved quickly to his bed and began kissing slowly at first, then we let our tongues unite as we kissed passionately.

Tom kissed the back of my neck while I nibbled on his ear lobe. My pussy was lubricating and the musky smell of my aroused pussy was surrounding us as we continued kissing each other on the neck as we nibbled each other ears.

I took off my sweatshirt, bra, and jeans while Tom stripped down to his underwear.

Tom was turning me on as he sucked and licked my tits, while rubbing my pussy inside my panties. My pussy was now flowing like a spring flood. I felt like I was going to cream in my panties when Tom fingered me—first with one then a second.

The smell of my aroused pussy became stronger as I squirmed to the rhythm of Tom's fingers as they slid in and out of my pussy while we continued kissing passionately in State's athletic dorm.

My nipples were erect, as Tom nibbled on them—sending me into the 'stratosphere.' My breathing was labored, in short hard breaths—my legs twitched as Tom continued fingering my pussy while I twisted and squirmed.

I raised my hips and Tom slid my panties off and kissed my inner thighs, slowly moving his tongue toward my slit. Tom's tongue penetrated my pussy lips and moved up my vulva and clit with those slow lingering 'lollipop' and 'Saint Bernard' licks. I moaned, 'Ohh...' while Tom continued with those ever so slow 'Saint Bernard' licks.

My legs weakened and my toes curled as Tom began licking and sucking my clitoris while his tongue assaulted my clit with that 'rat-a-tat-tat, rat-a-tat-tat' he's famous for—driving me up a wall. I cried out, "Don't stop! Ohh... Ohh...," as I tried squishing his head between my thighs while his tongue continued ravishing my clit—'rat-a-tat-tat rat-a-tat-tat.'

Tom once again penetrated my hole with two fingers as he continued to 'rat-a-tat-tat, rat-a-tat-tat' my clit. I cried out, "Oh my fucking God... Ohh God... fuck... Ohh... Ohh...," as I squeezed his head with my thighs while gushing his mouth full of my juices.

My juices were dripping out of Tom's mouth as he slipped off his underwear and moved into position with his rock-hard cock and slid it up and down my slit. Pre-cum was dripping off Tom's cock onto my pussy lips mingling with my juices as Tom continued his 'pussy tease' with the head of his cock—circling my pussy while stroking my clit down to my perineum.

I was going insane wanting his cock inside my pussy. My breathing became heavier with gasping breaths—my heart was pounding like it would come through my chest at any time. I wrapped my legs around Tom's waist and slowly raised them over his shoulders while locking my ankles behind his neck. I pulled him in closer—feeling like I was being 'folded in half' as Tom's chest grazed my erect nipples while resting his weight on his elbows. Tom smiled and as he kissed me I tasted my juices in his mouth.

Tom plunged his cock deep into my pussy causing me to wince—it had been almost two weeks since we fucked at the lake and I was feeling every inch of his cock as he thrust slow deep strokes while at the same time moving his pelvis up and down—his pubic bone pressed on my clit, sending me into a frenzy. My 34D's were swaying and jiggling with every thrust.

Tom picked up the pace, penetrating the full length of his cock deeper and faster into my wet pussy. Tom's cock was hitting my G-spot. His pubic bone hit and stimulated my clit—my 34D's were now swaying and jumping. I could feel 'seismic waves' slowly building deep within my pussy as I squeezed and clenched his cock with my pussy muscles, as he was thrusting in and out of my horny pussy. I was moaning with delight as Tom's cock continued stroking my pussy with deep powerful thrusts.

Tom slowed down and whispered, "Lower your legs," as I unlocked my ankles and dropped by legs to his sides bending my knees keeping my feet flat on the mattress as Tom's cock continued to penetrate deep inside my pussy.

Tom quit thrusting in and out and rocked back and forth in small circles stimulating my clitoris at the base of his cock while leaving his cock deep inside my pussy continuing to stimulate my G-spot while circling around inside my pussy—skimming all of my surfaces inside my wall. I moaned as I thrust my pelvis upward, keeping in sync as Tom rocked back and forth. My heart was racing faster than a Ferrari F-40! I was breathing rapid heavy breaths while Tom continued grinding deep inside my pussy with the full length of his cock while I continued to 'Pussy Grip' his cock—clenching and unclenching.

We looked deeply into each other's starry eyes. Our eyes wide and glowing—my nails clawing into his back—my legs wrapped around his ass squeezing him tight with my thighs, locking my ankles, digging my heels into his ass. I squirmed and moaned as I pulled Tom in closer while he continued slowly grinding his cock deep into my pussy while we passionately kissed one of those sexy kisses.

I cried out, "Tom... I'm going to Ohh... Ohh... Ohh...," as I started shaking and trembling—my entire body shook with violent spasms like the Great Alaska earthquake, while I was making earth-moving shrieks and sounds. The convulsions in my pussy were so strong I was pumping my juices all over Tom's rock-hard cock as I cried out, 'Oh my God... Ohh...,' while I was having a 'leg shaker' orgasm—on the Richter Magnitude Scale it'd been a 10!

I continued shaking and trembling as tears rolled down my cheeks, 'Hold me tight—uhh... Hold me tight... Ohh...'

Tom wrapped his arms around my back and over my shoulders as he held me tight while I continued shaking and trembling with tears rolling down my cheeks. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck and as Tom kissed me. He once again plunged his cock in and out deeper and faster, continuing to hit my G- with each forceful thrust. I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing.

His testicles had moved up tight against his crotch as he continued fucking me faster and faster. Tom's grunting became short heavy grunts-his breathing was short gasping breaths. I could feel his heart pounding against my breasts as we lay cheek to cheek while he continued rapidly pumping his cock into my pussy while I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles, feeling every square inch of his cock on each plunge.

Tom continued kissing me while rapidly pounding his cock deep inside my pussy until his cock erupted like Mount St. Helens with an exceptionally large load—sending two weeks of stored-up sperm deep inside my pussy.

I quivered and shook as the feeling of Tom's cum deep inside my pussy triggered yet another orgasm that rocked my body—leaving every muscle feeling like it was made of jelly. I felt like I'd been run over by a Mack truck!

Tom continued kissing me while he pumped his cock into me over and over again until he finally quit emptying his sperm.

His sweaty chest pressed upon my bare breasts—my trembling and shaking had finally stopped as we lay together exhausted in his bed in the athletic dorm holding each other tight. Tom let out a deep sigh, "Ahhh... ohh... fuck...' as he finally spoke, "Damn babe, your pussy gripped my cock like a vice grip! I felt like your pussy was massaging my cock with every thrust."

I panted, "Did this get your mind off the problems we've faced this weekend?"

Tom didn't answer. He just kissed me again as we lay in his bed with his cum oozing out of my pussy on to his bed sheets.

He finally stood up to go to the bathroom and I followed him. Once I was vertical, gravity took over. I shouted, "Quick Tom, get me a wash cloth—your cum is running down my thighs like the Arkansas River."

I went into Tom's shower and quickly cleaned up and dressed for the trip back home.

Angie, Jamie and Debbie were waiting for us and Debbie smiled, "So how many times?"

Everyone laughed as I said, "Only one, but damn, was it ever GOOD—a real 'leg shaker'!"

Angie laughed, "Did you try the 'Pussy Gripping' squeeze I told you about?"

Tom and I just smiled. The Kegel exercises had done their job!

Tom and I kissed good-bye until Friday.

Debbie and I headed home and I was driving Debbie's car—she was still emotionally upset over John.

We both knew when we got home we'd have a lot of explaining to do. We agreed to keep the story the same as Jamie had laid out—'we had gone to the Horseshoe dancing all night.' If the question came up, John stood Debbie up and she met Billy at the Horseshoe.

I continued driving and Debbie asked, "Sue what happened in the bar when you and Tom went in to get John?"

I sighed and told Debbie the whole story. When I came to the part about the 'magic land,' I said, "Debbie, in his own way, John still loves you."

Debbie began crying again, "I know Sue, but somehow 'our love' will never be the same as you and Tom's 'true love.'"

We pulled into my house first. Mom was visibly upset and yelled, "Missy, we need some answers and I want them NOW!"

I replied, "Mom, you and Dad come over to Debbie's—we only want to tell this one time. It's been a very hard emotional twenty-four hours for us."

Mom replied, "Missy, I warned you against 'wild college parties.' Now you and Tom broke your promise to me!"

I shouted, "We never broke our promise to you. Give us a chance to tell what actually happened last night!"