Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then thinking about what she'd just said, Sally panted, "Sorry Steve, but I've just had the best oral sex I've ever had."

I smiled, "Sally, how did you like your wedding gift from Tom and me?"

I grinned a devilish grin at Debbie, "Sis, how did you like your graduation present?"

Debbie said, "Watching Tom eating Sally while I jacked him off made me so wet. Sue, trade places with Sally, you need to get rid of that bush."

I said, "Yeah. It made me wish I was in her place—it's my turn now."

Sally hopped off the countertop. I dropped my skirt, kicked off my sandals and slid my panties off as I grinned at Tom, while replacing Sally on the countertop.

"Off with the top," Steve said. "You're no different than the other girls."

So I pulled my t-shirt over my head and reached behind me, unfastening my bra. When my boobs were free, everyone cheered and clapped. My nipples swelled, and I felt them getting erect in the cool air. It was the first time I'd ever been naked in front of Steve, Sally, or Debbie, and I felt like an exhibitionist.

"That's the way Sis," Debbie said. "Bare it all. We did."

By this time, Sally and Tom had recovered from their orgasms. Tom was ready to shave his girlfriend while Steve and Sally coached him. I was excited—I wanted my pussy shaved and then I wanted Tom to eat newly shaved pussy!

Sally reached into a drawer, pulled out a pair of scissors, and handed them to Tom.

"Here, use these to trim off most of her bush. It'll be easier than using the razor," she said, as she also handed the waste basket to Tom.

Tom used the scissors, trimming off bunches of my curls, dropping clumps of them in the waste basket. His fingers, working in my pubic hair, were making me wet, and I could feel it leaking out of my pussy.

Tom finally finished with the scissors and placed a hot, wet wash cloth on my pussy to soften what remained of my pubic hair. A few minutes later, he released a handful of shaving lather from the can, covering my pubes.

He grabbed a fresh razor and used long strokes to shave what was left of my curls. It tickled and gave me butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe I'd let Tom shave my pussy while everyone was watching.

"Careful down there," I said. "I don't want to have anything cut off."

Tom laughed, "You know I'll be careful. It's as important to me as it is to you."

He ran the razor over my lower lips and in my groin where a few stragglers showed up.

"Looks like I'm all done," Tom said, as he used the warm wash cloth to wipe off the remaining shaving cream.

I could feel my lubrication leaking the entire time Tom was shaving my pussy. When I reached down, it felt smooth—smoother than I thought it would be. It was more sensitive without my pubic hair. Now I knew why Sally and Debbie liked to have their pussies shaved.

Everyone clapped and cheered again, "Now we're all like sisters," Sally said. "Tom, now you have to eat out Sue's shaved pussy like you did mine."

Tom smiled, "Be glad to," as Debbie got a couple pillows from the bedroom for Tom to kneel on as he was getting ready to eat my pussy while everyone watched.

Tom was as ready as I was as he whispered, "Relax babe—pretend we're all alone." I spread my legs as wide as I could, while his tongue slid over my freshly shaved pussy lips without any hindrance from pubic hair. The sensations were out of this world. Then he parted my lips and gave me a 'Saint Bernard' lick from bottom to top.

"Ohhh...," I moaned. "Babe do that again!"

Tom complied, then used his tongue on my hole. I was squirming with delight. My lubrication was running freely, and Tom was loving it. When he changed his attention to my clit, I almost gushed right then. He sucked my clit into his mouth and ran his tongue over it - 'rat-a-tat-rat-a-tat-rat-a-tat'.

"Oh God... Oh fuck...," I moaned, while Tom ravished me with his tongue. I shut my eyes, rolled my head, my heart beating like I'd just run a hundred-yard sprint, I was panting while deep inside my pussy, I could feel an orgasm beginning to build.

Within a minute, Tom's tongue sent me over the top. It felt like an out-of-body experience when my pussy spasmed and I squirted on Tom. He kept twiddling my clit with his tongue-'rat-a-tat-tat-rat-a-tat-tat', and I shuddered through multiple orgasms—I lost track of the number after the first one. I never wanted it to end, but eventually, my clit became too sensitive.

"Stop. Tom, please stop!" I shouted as I fell off the countertop into Tom's waiting arms.

Tom carried my naked body into the bedroom, his erect cock sticking straight out, and he slammed the door behind us with his left foot as he laid me at the foot of the bed. Tom was only partially dressed since Steve had taken his cum-stained Levi's and underwear to the wash room.

Tom pulled off his black 'State Football' polo shirt, which showed signs of me and Sally's cum in various place across the front while he kicked off his Nike's.

Ready or not, my boyfriend was going to fuck me!

Tom had recovered from the sensational hand job Debbie had given him, and he went to work quickly after my bare tits sucking and chewing on my nipples. The smell of my aroused pussy was all around us as we lay in the bed. My nips were erect and hard while Tom continued to nibble and flip them.

Tom rubbed my newly shaved pussy. His fingertips felt so good against my sensitive bare pussy lips.

Tom massaged my slit and moved his fingers up and down. I was getting hornier by the second as he fingered me with one finger then a second. My pussy was on fire!

I could barely breathe while my heart rate increased to the speed of a speeding locomotive—I squirmed as Tom continued to finger my pussy.

I groaned and spread my legs while Tom got into position to fuck me. My pussy itching for his cock!

Tom grinned at me as he teased my pussy with the 'pussy slide' moving his erect cock up and down my slit and touching my clit.

I cried out, "Fuck me babe—fuck me now," as I rotated my legs up and out a bit so that I could stretch them straight up his body while lowering my ankles behind his neck with my feet behind his head as Tom rammed his cock into my hole of love finding no resistance as my pussy was wet from all my orgasms.

Tom fucked me with deep strokes hitting my G-spot over and over. I moaned, "Deeper babe—harder," as he pounded my pussy with everything he had—sending me into a stratosphere.

By this point, I was gasping for air—the muscles in my body tightened—my toes were clenched over his massive shoulders as my boyfriend continued beating my pussy to a pulp.

Tom's forceful pounding moved me to the edge of the bed and my head, shoulders and arms hung backwards over the edge.

Tom continued thrusting into me faster and deeper as I hung over the edge—blood rushed to my head sending tingles to my upper body. I could hardly breathe as I moaned, "Harder babe... I'm almost there... Ohh... Ohh..."

Tom gave me one last powerful thrust, hitting my 'deep spot,' causing an orgasm that rocked my body like a hundred sticks of dynamite going off all at once!

Tom continued thrusting faster and faster, grunting louder and louder—his scrotum pulled his balls higher and tighter when he unloaded his sperm deep inside my pussy.

Tom continued to thrust into me slower and slower until he quit emptying his sperm.

Tom pulled his limp cock out of my hole of love, dripping cum all over my newly shaved pussy. Tom's balls were now hanging low again in his scrotum as he collapsed on top of my tits.

Neither of us could say a word as Tom's cum oozed out of my pussy onto the sheets.

I finally spoke, "Babe that was great, but today is my 14th day! I hope the magic pill does it job!"

Tom and I were exhausted and fell asleep in each other arms even though we heard sounds of pleasure coming from the next room where Sally, Debbie, and Steve had a threesome going on!

I woke up the next morning and smelled bacon frying, so I put on a robe that was hanging on the door and went to the bathroom to get my clothes. Sally heard me and yelled, "Hey Sis, come here for a sec."

I went into the kitchen where Sally was cooking and Debbie was sitting at the table. Sally laughed, "Sis, you sure did moan and carry on yesterday while Tom was eating your pussy—then last night when y'all fucked it was louder!"

I shot back at Sally, "Well, big Sis, apparently my boyfriend ate your pussy awful good yesterday as you had to beg him to stop!"

Sally just grinned, "That he did!"

Debbie wasn't laughing, "I'm pissed at y'all. Tom got to eat both of y'all's pussy and left me out!

"I even gave him a hand job too, so he wouldn't get 'blue balls!'

"Sue, you owe me!"

I grinned, "Not so fast Sis. Didn't Steve eat your pussy?"

Debbie smiled, "OK..., but Sally went ape shit over Tom eating her pussy, so Sis you owe me!"

I grinned, "OK. Maybe Tom will shave us in a couple weeks when State plays University, and if you're nice, I'll give the OK for him to eat your pussy, but his cock is MINE. Deal?"

Debbie grinned, "Deal!"

Sally pitched in, "Sounds good to me too. I wonder if Tom can shave and eat all of three of us?"

I laughed, "Bet his tongue would get tired!"

I went back to the bedroom and Tom asked me to go get his pants and underwear since Steve had washed and dried them last night. I took his cum-stained shirt and asked Sally to wash it.

Tom came out in his Levi's without a shirt on. Sally and Debbie both Said, "Damn, what a stud," at the same time. I just grinned from ear to ear. Tom was all mine!

Tom laughed, "Y'all sure must have had a good time last night—all the moaning going on—sounded like you two abused poor Steve!"

Steve came out of his room about that time, "You're right, Tom, the two of them fucked my brains out last night!"

Sally grinned, "Are you complaining?"

Steve never said a word. He just smiled at Sally and Debbie.

Debbie nudged me giggling at Tom, "I really don't think you minded me helping you out yesterday so you wouldn't get 'blue balls,' did you?"

Tom just smiled at Debbie as Debbie and I gave each other a high five!

Sally, with a twinkle in her eye, asked, "Tom would you like to give me another shave?"

Tom smiled while shaking his head in Sally's direction.

Debbie whispered in my ear, "Wait till we get home and I'll tell you all about last night! We did a threesome all night. Steve and I did a '69' too! You'll love it!"

We ate breakfast and got ready for the trip back home when Sally said, "Tom, when you see John or get to talk to him, be sure and tell him I forgive him for fucking me in the ass and hurting me when he continued hitting my cervix."

Tom said, "I will," and gave Sally a hug.

We were almost back home when Debbie asked, "OK, so who should I go to the prom with?"

I suggested, "How about David?"

Debbie said, "Maybe. But I really like Joey better."

Tom said, "Both of those guys are jerks!"

Debbie answered, "I know, but I'm looking for a date, not a relationship. I know who I want to have a relationship with and I can't ask him."

Debbie laughed, "I'll bet Sally would let Steve take me!"

I laughed, "Shit Debbie, you are a devil!"

Debbie was on a roll, "Guess what, Tom?"

Tom answered, "What?"

Debbie grinned, "In about two weeks me and Sue have a surprise for you!"

Tom laughs, "What do you mean, a surprise?"

I laughed, "Just drive babe. You'll see soon enough!"

Debbie and I exchanged high-fives!

We arrived at Debbie's house and Elizabeth and William never mentioned John and what happened, so we never mentioned it, either.

Tom and I were leaving and Debbie said, "Give me a call later, and I'll tell you all about last night!"

I said, "Deal!"

Tom laughed as we were driving to my house, "Bet that was quite the scene in Steve and Sally's bedroom!"

Debbie called about nine and asked, "When did Tom leave?"

I said, "Around 6:30."

Debbie laughed, "He'll be in for a surprise in about two weeks!"

I chuckled, "I'll bet he will be!"

Debbie replied, "I can't wait. My pussy is already getting wet!"

I cautioned, "Remember, you can have only his tongue!"

Debbie said, "Deal!"

I asked Debbie about the threesome, "What'd y'all do?"

Debbie laughed, "We nearly fucked Steve to death. Sally started off riding him cowgirl while I sat on his face.

"After we both squirted our juices, we changed positions and I rode him reverse cowgirl while Sally rode his face.

"Steve shot his rocks inside me while I did the reverse cowgirl, so we let me recover.

"Once he recovered, Sally and I got on all fours and Steve fucked us doggie. He'd fuck Sally for a while, then switch over to me.

"I orgasmed first, so I got in Steve's face straddling Sally's back and let Steve play with my clit and suck on my tits while he pumped Sally.

"Steve unloaded into Sally's pussy about the same time Sally had an orgasm.

"After Steve recovered, we went '69' while big Sis watched. Just as soon as I had my orgasm, Sally took my place and she and Steve did a '69' until Steve blew his load down Sally's throat. Sally filled his mouth full a few minutes later.

"We took a break for like an hour then Steve fucked us one at time, with our ankles over his shoulders.

"Sally would kiss him and let him play with her tits while he thrust his cock deep inside my pussy. Once Steve shot his load, we let him recover and switched places. Sally put her ankles over his shoulders and I began kissing Steve while he fucked Sally.

"We all finally fell asleep around 4:30 in the morning!"

I had to laugh, "Debbie, you and Sally are devils!

"Did y'all ever tell Steve you got your period?"

Debbie laughed, "I had to, or he wasn't going to fuck me this weekend!"

We hung up, "See y'all tomorrow at school."

The next two weeks nothing was going on at school as we won all four games. Tom came home one weekend and we made a trip to the lake and fucked under the moon and stars in the back of his truck.

Debbie began dating Joey again, but it was different as Joey could no long control her.

The big State vs University women's basketball game was Saturday night. Debbie and I left Saturday morning for the weekend to State—it was time for a shave! Tom would get his surprise after the game in the motel room!!

Once Debbie and I arrived at State, we went to Jamie's dorm room and Jamie said, "How did y'all do last night?"

Before I could answer Debbie said, "They kicked ass—Sue made 39 points!"

Jamie gave me a high five and said, "Y'all need to call Tom."

I looked puzzled, "What's wrong?"

Jamie smiled, "He got to talk to John last night on the phone."

Debbie quickly asked, "How is he? Is he OK? When can I see him?"

Jamie laughed, "Just talk with Tom. I got to go now and get ready to kick some University ass tonight!"

Tom was in the weight room when we arrived, so Debbie and I waited in Jamie's room until he finished his workout. I called his dorm room and left a message we were in Jamie's room.

Tom gave us a call and we met in the dining hall.

Debbie asked, "How is John? Is he OK? When I can see him?"

Tom said, "Slow down Debbie—he can't have any visitors for another 3-4 weeks. He's able to make phone calls but only one or two a week for now.

Tom continued, "He's doing well and getting better day by day."

I asked, "Do you know what happened?"

Tom replied, "Some, but I didn't push him."

Debbie asked, "What happened that you can tell us?"

Tom sighed, "Well, it all began when school started. John began taking steroids for athletic performance. Once he saw how the 'roids were working he began to double up on them.

"The night everything came apart, John only remembers the beautiful sex he and Sally were having. He'd fucked her missionary and she had rode him cowgirl—they celebrated with a bottle of champagne. He doesn't remember fucking Sally in the ass, hurting her when he continued to bang her cervix or me kicking in the door. His mind went blank till he was at the Rehab Center for about a week."

I asked, "What about the heavy drugs?"

Tom said, "We didn't go there. I let him do the talking.

Tom continued, "John asked how you were doing Debbie."

Debbie said, "What did you tell him?"

Tom grinned, "I said you were waiting for him to come home so you could fuck his brains out!"

Debbie just grinned. We all knew John was on the road to recovery, but his future at State still hung in limbo.

We went to the basketball game and State destroyed University 79-55 as Jamie hit for 32 points and Angie for 28!

Tom and Debbie sat in the bleachers behind the bench, while I sat with the team beside Coach Jones. I listened to every word Coach had to say as he pointed out the game plan he'd designed to beat University.

Tom and Debbie waited outside State's locker room for me. I already felt like I was part of this team and I was still a Lady Dragon!

Debbie and I had our razors and shaving cream in our purses as my boyfriend was about to get the surprise of his life!

Tom had the motel room reserved for me and him, but he had no idea about Debbie.

I said, "Babe head over to the motel so we all can talk a bit about prom, John, and what we're going to do graduation night."

Tom opened the door and we entered the room.

I grinned, "Babe tonight it's been two weeks since you shaved me, and I need a shave—I'm itching," as I held up the razor and shaving cream.

Debbie smiled, "I need a shave too," as she held up her razor and shaving cream."

Tom laughed, "You fuck'n devils! Okay, who wants to be first?"

I said, "Go ahead Debbie. You can be first, since you got left out two weeks ago and you did give Tom one fantastic hand job."

Debbie giggled and slipped off her black mini skirt and wiggled out of her panties showing Tom her fine little ass.

Tom sighed, "Damn Debbie, you and your sisters have some fine ass!"

I grinned, "I hope you included mine in that comment."

Tom replied, "I said 'sisters!'"

Debbie hopped up on the motel's countertop and spread her legs as I gave Tom Debbie's shaving cream and razor.

Tom took a handful of shaving cream and spread it over Debbie's stubble.

Debbie giggled, "Be careful Tom, I'm getting wet!"

Tom began shaving Debbie's pussy making long stokes with the grain as Steve told him.

Tom said, "I'm about to shave your groin Debbie. I can't remember exactly what Steve told me to do, so bear with me."

Debbie giggled again, "Tom, you pull my pussy lips toward the center that way you can get in my groin area."

Tom replied, "Now I remember. Sally had the mole I had to be careful shaving around."

Tom gently pulled Debbie's pussy lips together causing Debbie to moan a bit, "Oh that feels good!"

Tom finished shaving Debbie and I handed him a wash cloth to wipe her clean.

Debbie sighed as Tom was wiping her sensitive pussy clean, "Oh shit, does that feel good! Wipe me again just to make sure you get all the shaving cream off."

Tom grinned and wiped Debbie's pussy again with the warm wash cloth.

Tom said, "All finished."

Debbie hopped off the countertop and giving Tom a peck on the cheek, "Thanks!"

Tom looked relieved as Debbie said, "Your turn, Sis."

I took off my slacks and panties and hopped up on the countertop.

I winked at Tom, "Babe be careful with my pussy—it's the only one you'll get" as I smiled a devilish smile at Debbie.

Tom applied the shaving cream and proceeded to shave my pussy.

Debbie handed him a warm wash cloth and he wiped me clean. I hopped off the countertop and gave him a big French kiss, "Thanks babe—I needed that!"

Tom said, "Okay where do y'all want to go now?"

Debbie and I both grinned and said, "On the bed—you ain't done yet!"

Tom looked puzzled as Debbie and I took him by the hands and led him to the bed.