Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Babe, it's time for some of your famous tongue action on both of us—you know the rules! Tonight we're doing something a little different from Sally's place.

"Tonight babe, you'll turn both of us on one at a time on the bed with your lips, fingers, and tongue when you eat our pussies. When it's my turn, you finish me off with a good fuck! You don't get to stick your cock in Debbie's pussy—understand?"

Tom looked puzzled, but nodded his head.

I asked, "Who's first Sis—me or you?"

Debbie said, "Let me be first, since Tom gets to fuck you and blow his load inside your pussy," while dropping her mini skirt to the floor exposing her freshly shaved pussy. Debbie never put her panties back on after Tom shaved her—making it easier for Tom to get to her pussy.

I looked at Tom, "Strip down babe to your underwear so you'll be comfortable when your cock starts to bulge—Debbie's all yours!"

Tom still looked a bit puzzled as to what me and my Sis had cooked up, but grinned as he laid Debbie on the bed and kissed her slowly at first, then with more passion as Debbie wrapped her leg around Tom's thigh and began to hump on his cock while French kissing my boyfriend. Tom's cock was bulging inside his underwear trying to escape as Debbie continued humping on his cock.

Tom pulled off Debbie's sweatshirt, unhooked her bra, and threw them on the floor. Debbie's luscious 36D's were about to be tasted by my boyfriend.

Our plan to have my boyfriend turn both of us on before he ate our pussies was working perfectly!

Tom kissed Debbie's tits causing her nipples to become erect.

Tom rolled his tongue over her 'dark spots' flipping Debbie's nipples, then gently nibbling on them.

Tom's cock was escaping from captivity inside his underwear as Debbie continued humping his cock while Tom was assaulting her bare breasts.

Tom licked Debbie's nipples while he rubbed her newly-shaved pussy sending Debbie into a state of wild excitement.

Tom slipped a finger inside Debbie's pussy lips and began teasing her with light stokes up and down her slit. Debbie was beside herself as she twisted to the rhythm of Tom's finger. Her pussy was flowing like a broken water main.

Debbie's pussy was lathered up as Tom's fingers penetrated Debbie's hole first with one then with a second finger causing Debbie to cry out, "Don't stop... Feels sooo good!"

The smell of Debbie's aroused pussy filled the motel room.

My pussy was lubricating like dripping honey while I watched Tom and Debbie on the bed just a few feet away from me. I noticed Tom's cock had slipped out of his fly as Tom continued nibbling on Debbie's nipples while he slipped a third finger into Debbie's wet pussy causing Debbie to cry out again, "Oh fuck yesss..."

Tom moved down toward Debbie's pussy, kissing her on the belly button and inside her thighs. His fully erect cock dripped pre-cum and was ready for action.

Tom continued down to Debbie's knees and began to move back toward her pussy in a slow, shark-like swoop. Nibbling and gently biting Debbie's knees and thighs as he worked toward her cunt.

Debbie was moaning as she tried to force Tom's head between her legs.

Anticipation filled my body as I watched my boyfriend turn on my Sis. I knew my turn was quickly approaching, so I pulled off my T-shirt, unhooked my bra and slipped off my panties, tossing them on the floor. I played with my clit while rubbing my tits as I watched my boyfriend get into position to eat Debbie's pussy.

Debbie was gasping for air and I could see her eyes rolling back in her head. Her heart rate was increasing as she reached down and spread her lips apart so her pussy was set up for Tom like a great big buffet.

Tom hovered over Debbie's slit for a few seconds then licked Debbie's pussy with a slow, 'Saint Bernard' type lick from just above her anus to her clit causing her to shout, "Oh fuck, this is great! Do it again!"

Tom repeated the Saint Bernard lickings several more times—each lick lasting between four and five seconds and with each lick Debbie would squirm and moan, "Oh fuck, is this ever sooo good—don't stop!"

Debbie's pussy lips were dancing as Tom rolled his entire tongue over her clitoris.

Tom separated Debbie's clit from her lips and sucked it up like his mouth was a vacuum. I knew Tom was gently sucking Debbie's clit and mixing things up with his tongue—making small stimulating circles around Debbie's clit along with some of that famous 'rat-a-tat-rat-tat-rat-tat' when my Sis started twisting and squirming and screaming, "Oh my God... Holy Mother of God... Oh my fucking God... DON'T STOP!"

Debbie's breathing became very heavy and erratic. Her legs trembled, her eyes rolled back in her head as her hands clasped Tom's head, "Oh my God... Oh my God... Sweet Mother of Jesus... I'm going to Ohh... Ohh...," as she squirted Tom's mouth full of her juices.

Tom continued sucking on Debbie's clit and once again fingered her hole with two fingers. Debbie's inner thighs began shaking—her entire body tensed up while Tom sucked on her clit.

Debbie was going insane, as she shut her eyes and sighed a deep moan. Her whole body quivered and her pelvis was vibrating out of control as Tom sucked her clitoris, and knowing Tom like I do—he was continuing with 'rat-a-tat-tat-rat-a-tat-tat' while he sucked Debbie's clit. Debbie screamed out again, "Oh fuck, Sweet Jesus, I'm cumming again," as she gushed her juices once again into Tom's mouth while clenching her thighs around his head.

Debbie cried, "Please stop Tom. I can't take this any longer," and she pushed Tom's head away from her sensitive clit.

Tom wouldn't stop. He was too turned on. Our plan started backfiring on us!

Tom raised up on his knees and leaned forward his rock hard cock ready for action. Debbie was vulnerable as she lay exhausted on the bed her legs spread wide and her pussy wet as the Pacific Ocean.

I saw a hunger in Tom's eyes to fuck Debbie as Tom held his cock in his hand while sliding up and down Debbie's slit using the head of his cock to rub Debbie's clit.

Debbie was muttering, "Don't fuck me Tom—fuck Sue," but Tom didn't seem to hear as he continued to glide his cock head up and down her slit—touching her sensitive clit.

Tom was about to fuck Debbie and it was my fault for agreeing to such a plan with my Sis.

I moved from the sofa to the bed as quickly as I could. My boobs were bouncing and jumping. My pussy was wet as the Great Lakes from watching my boyfriend turn on 'my best friend—my Sis,' while eating her pussy, but now he was within seconds of poking his cock,'my cock,' into her pussy and fucking her!

I cried out, "NO TOM—I'M THE ONE YOU WANT. FUCK ME!"

Tom held his cock in his right hand as he guided his cock into Debbie's wet pussy. I lunged as hard as I could toward Tom—like I would dive for a basketball that was going out of bounds, hitting him in his right shoulder just as his cock was penetrating Debbie's pussy. I knocked him off balance. Barely a second later, and my boyfriend would have been fucking my Sis, and it all would have been my fault!

I held Tom's erect cock in my right hand, my left arm around his neck while I kissed him, "Fuck me baby—I'm the one you want."

It seemed like forever until Tom looked me in the eyes and rolled me over on my back and in the blink of an eye he rammed his cock into my pussy. I gasped as he penetrated me completely, rapidly thrusting his cock in and out as hard and fast as he could. Debbie had him turned on beyond belief.

Debbie lay in the bed next to us, exhausted as Tom fucked my brains out.

I wrapped my legs around Tom's waist locking my ankles while squeezing him tight with my thighs—pulling him in closer so he couldn't get away while his cock plunged deeper and faster with each stroke.

It wasn't long before Tom grunts were louder—his eyes rolled back in his head. His facial expressions changed—his cock was pulsing and throbbing. His balls were tight in his sack as he continued pounding my pussy with everything he had.

I knew he was about to cum, "Don't hold back. Go ahead babe, cum in me—I love you," as Tom unloaded a huge load of sperm deep inside my pussy—his first since we made love last week at the lake. It was the first time I had never cum when Tom and I made love, but this time it was a quick desperation fuck as our plan had backfired and it was my fault.

Tom continued thrusting his cock deep inside my pussy until he finally quit cumming. Tom withdrew his limp cock from my pussy dripping cum over my freshly shaved pussy and thighs while his cock slowly shrank back inside his boxers. None of us said a word after Tom quit cumming.

The three of us fell asleep in the motel bed—I snuggled in Tom's arms my leg wrapped around his as cum oozed out of my pussy onto his thigh while Debbie lay next to me naked in the bed.

The next morning as we awoke Tom finally said, "Debbie had me too turned on last night. Shouldn't have happened. After I shaved y'all's pussies, we should have quit.

"Seriously, what did you both think was going to happen? I was turned on beyond belief—a 'hottie' like Debbie lying next to me naked, her pussy aroused and legs spread wide—you both think I can turn it off like you do a radio?

"Debbie is without question the second hottest girl I've ever been with—in my opinion Debbie is hotter than Sally!"

I replied, "We never thought about how you'd react. It's all my fault for agreeing to the plan."

Tom looked me in the eye, "You should have never put me in this situation—my cock head was penetrating Debbie's pussy when you grabbed it!"

Debbie said, "Sue it's my fault too. Don't place all the blame on yourself. The plan was my idea."

Tom said, "Okay, it's over and done—let's put it behind us and go forward."

I saw a hungry look in Tom and Debbie's eyes as we left the motel and drove toward the athletic dorm. I had to wonder if both Tom and Debbie had wished that I hadn't grabbed his cock.