Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday at school was a zoo as everyone was talking about the news conference. Debbie and I had to answer so many questions.

Coach Perk came up to as school was letting out, "Sue, tell me the truth. How is Tom taking all this?"

I replied, "It's really hard on him, Perk."

I went home and immediately saddled Dusty and went for a long ride till dark. Riding Dusty accomplished two things—it got my mind away from everything as I just thought about me and Tom for three hours and when I got back to the barn. Well, I started my period! The magic pill worked!

I went inside and went to the bathroom and cleaned up and put in a tampon as the phone rang. Mom said, "Sue you have a call."

I thought it was Debbie, "Hey girlfriend—the magic pill worked—I just started my period!"

Tom laughed, "Well, you've never called me a 'girlfriend' before, but I'm glad you started your period!"

I laughed, "OMG, I didn't think you'd call tonight!"

Tom replied, "Why not? Didn't I tell you I would?"

I said, "Babe, let's put all this shit behind us! It was all my fault for putting you into this situation, so don't blame yourself for losing control and wanting to poke 'my cock' into Debbie's pussy. Nothing has changed between us—I love you! Please remember that!"

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as Tom muttered, "I love you too—we'll both share the blame and never mention that night again. What is it you and Debbie always say—Deal?"

I wiped the tears away and muttered, "DEAL! I love you!"

I changed the subject, "I got my ACT results today."

Tom asked, "What did you score?"

I replied, "32 out of 36. Do you think that will get me some extra scholarship money?"

Tom answered, "I'll see Jones in the morning and tell him.

"Remember your promise to me—rip those nets tomorrow night!"

I was back on cloud nine as we hung up! There would be no more sharing of my boyfriend ever again!

Tuesday was game day and everyone was ready for the pep rally to watch Debbie and the cheerleaders 'shake those tits' and wiggle that thing!

The Lady Dragons won again and remained undefeated! The state's third-ranked team was on a collision course to the state finals to play the defending two-time state champion Rockets.

We were all in the locker room celebrating and getting dressed after our shower when Cathy nudged me, "Sue, when did you get shaved?"

I laughed, "Tom shaved me about three weeks ago when we went to Sally and Steve's apartment. He just trimmed my stubble this weekend!"

Cathy, with a big grin, asked, "You think Tom would show Jimmy how to shave my pussy?"

I laughed, "I'll bet he would!"

I got home and called Tom, "Guess what?"

Tom replied, "You got 50 again!"

I laughed, "No only 34, but Cathy wants you to show Jimmy how to shave her pussy—she noticed mine tonight after I took a shower."

Tom answered, "Oh shit!

"I talked with Jones about your ACT score and he was going to financial aid and see what they could do regarding additional scholarship money for your academics."

I said, "GREAT!"

Tom added, "You may want to hit Jones up and see what he could do for Donna."

I replied, "Donna's going to University with Billy."

Tom laughed, "Billy and Mick have been talking, and he's considering switching and coming to State to throw passes to me! Apparently he feels like University is putting him on the 'back burner' since they've got a commitment from a hot-shot quarterback from Kansas. This weekend is a big recruiting weekend for State."

I asked, "Are you serious?"

Tom answered, "Yep, and if Jones gives Donna anything he'll follow her. Trust me, Billy wants Donna's virgin pussy!"

I was excited Donna and I could still be teammates and with Debbie being a cheerleader, all we needed was Cathy and Jimmy to come to State!

The next morning I got to school early and went to Coach's office, "Hey Coach, can you call Coach Jones for me? I need to talk with him."

Coach replied, "What's up?"

I laughed, "Seems Tom needs to get some leverage to help State recruit Billy Lucas and Donna is the bait!"

Coach was laughing, "Okay, but Cathy has been getting some looks from University lately."

I whistled, "Super, but they'll never separate her and Jimmy—they're both set for Central!"

Coach just grinned, "It looks that way, and Central is going to give Cathy a full ride and Perk told me, 'Jimmy is going to get a ride too.' Now you keep this between us! Here's Jones."

I took the phone, "Hey Coach, how are things going?"

Coach Jones answered, "We're getting ready for the Vikings Saturday—it'll be a big recruiting weekend for State. I've got several girls coming in and I'd like you to meet them. You're coming up, aren't you?"

I said, "Yes, and I need you to invite my teammate Donna."

Coach Jones sounded puzzled, "Donna? Now if it was Cathy I'd think about it."

I replied, "Cathy's going to Central. You'll never separate her and Jimmy!"

Coach Jones just laughed, "What is going on?"

I said, "Billy Lucas is Donna's boyfriend and he is thinking about switching to State from University. Donna already has a full scholarship for academics to State or University, so it'd only be a drop in the bucket to give her some attention.

"Donna is the 'quarterback' for us on the court, and on defense, she'll harass the hell out of you! Billy may be the head of their relationship, but Donna is the neck and where the neck turns, the head follows!"

Coach Jones laughed, "OK, I'll invite Donna for the weekend. Let me talk to Terry. See you Saturday."

I replied, "OK, but I need to ask you something."

Coach Jones answered, "Fire away."

I asked Coach Jones, "Why was the NCAA investigating me?"

Coach Jones replied, "Seems like some University supporters want to make you ineligible for receiving inappropriate gifts from State. I questioned Robertson about it and he denies University's athletic department had anything to do with you or Tom's situation. Forget about it—nothing is going to happen. See you Saturday."

I handed the phone to Coach.

I called Tom Thursday night and told him the news. Jimmy and Cathy were probably coming to Central—it would be shaving time for Cathy!

Tom just gave a big sigh, "Rip those nets for me tomorrow night!"

Friday was game day and the pep rally was hopping as Debbie was shaking her tits and ass while leading the cheers for our game and the wrestling match.

Debbie approached me, "This weekend you have to go to State?"

I said, "Yes. It's a big recruiting weekend."

Debbie said, "It is for Central too. Cathy and Jimmy are both going to Central and Cathy wants Jimmy to give her a shave."

I laughed, I know—is Steve going to help him out?"

Debbie grinned, "Of course! I have it all set up."

I asked, "Who's going to do a trim for you?"

Debbie replied, "Shut up bitch! I'll tell you all about it on Sunday—deal?"

I gave Debbie a high five, "Deal!"

Friday night came and the gym was packed as the third-ranked Lady Dragons remained undefeated with a lopsided 75-49 win. I hit for 35.

The wrestling match followed our game and Jimmy remained undefeated by scoring a pin in two minutes.

Jimmy approached me, "Sis, I'm nervous as hell about shaving Cathy's pussy tomorrow at Central. What if I fuck up?"

I chuckled, "You won't—Steve is a good teacher—he taught Tom!"

Jimmy laughed, "Holy shit, I didn't know you were shaved. Cathy only told me about Debbie!"

I grinned at Jimmy, "Yes little brother, I'm shaved—you'll love it once Cathy is shaved!"

I called Tom after our game, "Hey, we won 75-49. I got 35!"

Tom asked, "Great! Donna is coming up with you?"

I answered, "Yes. Jimmy and Cathy are going to Central and Steve is going to instruct Jimmy on the shaving techniques."

Tom laughed, "Better Steve than me!"

I continued, "I forgot to tell you Jimmy and Cathy got full rides to Central. Coach told me Wednesday, but to keep it quiet."

Tom said, "That's great for both of them! I'll be showing Billy around all day tomorrow. I got us a motel room for tomorrow night."

I whistled, "Sounds great babe—just like old times! I'd like to make a 'special request' for tomorrow night. I'd like several of those St. Bernard's—remember, I didn't get ANY last weekend!"

Tom laughed, "You're over your period, right?"

I laughed, "Yes finished yesterday—a little blood bother you?"

Tom replied, "Go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow—and yes, you'll get some St. Bernard's, and a whole lot more—like 7 inches or so!"

Donna arrived at my house bright and early Saturday morning as we needed to be at State by 8:30 in order to check into the dorm and get registration completed.

Donna was driving along and for the first time asked me, "Sue, help me out with some things, OK?"

I said, "Sure."

Donna was embarrassed, "How do I give a good blow job? I tried to last week and Billy never got off, so I ended up jacking him off."

I asked, "What'd you do?"

Donna replied, "Well neither of us really knew what to do, so I just put his cock in my mouth and started sucking on it like a bottle."

I questioned, "What else did you do?"

Donna said, "That's all I did."

I laughed, "OK, here is what Sally taught me and Debbie—it always works too—just get ready to swallow his cum as it'll shoot out like water from a fire hose when he unloads!

"First take your hand and grab the base of his cock like you'd grab a bat. This way he won't gag you if he gets excited and tried to cram his cock down your throat.

"Next, begin by slowly kissing his cock head and roll your tongue over his 'cum hole' and gradually licking his cock all over like you'd lick an ice cream cone. This will tease him—you'll love hearing him moan and groan while you are licking. Go slow!

"Now, since Billy has foreskin, tease him even more by using your tongue and lips to push the foreskin back and exposing his cock head.

"Keep working your tongue like a French kiss over his cock head and put more of his cock in your mouth a little at a time and slowly slide up and down on his cock—use your tongue slowly where the head of his cock meets his shaft along the bottom. It's most sensitive spot on his cock—flick it with your tongue and circle the head slowly, stopping each time you hit this pleasure spot—it'll drive him wild!

"Speed up your rhythmic action always working your tongue around his cock—he'll start moaning and grunting louder and you'll feel his cock throbbing inside your mouth. That's when I speed up my rhythmic action and tighten the grip on his cock. I usually quit the tongue action because the 'big bang' is about to happen!

"His cock will erupt in your mouth like a volcano sending cum down your throat for sometimes up to five seconds—just keep up the pace and swallow all you can. When he finally quits cumming, lick his cock clean.

"That's when I give a big French kiss putting his cum back in his mouth."

Donna answered, "Holy shit!"

I laughed, "You'll get better with practice and can spice things up like sucking and humming on his balls or gently using your teeth as you slide up and down his cock."

We pulled into the athletic complex and proceeded to the Women's dorm to register.

I took Donna to Jamie's room. Both Angie and Jamie remembered Donna from New Orleans as the girl who wouldn't 'show her tits!'

I asked, "Where is registration?"

Angie replied, "The bitch Simpson is in charge—it's on the third floor."

Donna and I proceeded to the third flood.

Miss Simpson asked, "What's your name?"

Donna replied, "Donna Logany."

Miss Simpson said, "Welcome to State. You've been assigned to room 321, your roommate is Paula Smith, the number one recruit in the state," as she handed Donna the key.

Miss Simpson looked at me, "Sue, you're not on the list for this game—did you just come up without notifying anyone?"

I replied, "No, I talked with Coach. Don't worry about it, I'll just room with Jamie."

Miss Simpson looked at Donna, "You were added too late, so I'll have to find a host to show you around—it'll be a while."

I replied, "Don't worry about it—I'll show her around."

Donna and I took her things to room 321.

Paula Smith was in the room talking to some other recruits telling them how great she was. Donna and I came into the room, and Donna said, "Hi, I'm Donna Logany. Looks like we'll be rooming together this weekend."

Paula answered, "I guess. You play for the Dragons?"

Donna said, "We both do."

Paula arrogantly replied, "I play for the Rockets—we're going to kick your ass—if we play y'all."

Paula continued, "So who else has considered you? I'm either going to come here and be the next 'Jamie Thomas' or go to University.

"Coach Simpson is my host and she introduced me to Jamie Thomas today. Jamie was really impressed with me."

Donna answered, "Really? No one but State has contacted me. My teammate Sue Andrews will be my host, since I wasn't assigned a host."

Paula looked at me, "So you're Andrews—heard about you."

I replied, "I've heard about you, too."

Paula, with a sarcastic smirk, "I've heard your name really isn't Sue but Susanna. No one but a fucking Wop or Dago would name their kid Susanna. So are you a fucking dago, a wop?"

I fired back at Smith, "No I'm not a dago or wop! I'M AN ITALIAN AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!! Just curious—Smith what are you? Some type of white trash? Or don't you even know?"

Smith countered, "I hear your boyfriend is a half-breed. You two really make the couple—a wop and a half-breed!"

I blasted back, "Fuck you bitch! Doubt you ever had a boyfriend, much less one that cared about you! Not many guys with class would ever go out with a piece of trash like you! So stick that up your lily white ass—YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Paula smirked again, "Enjoy your tour—Wop, I'm getting the VIP treatment from Coach Simpson. State really wants me more than any other recruit. Tonight I get to sit in the bleachers right behind the bench with Coach Simpson."

I smirked, "Smith, you keep calling Simpson a 'coach.' She isn't on staff—she's a graduate assistant—just graduated from University last summer. By the way, my roommate is Jamie Thomas. Enjoy your VIP tour, BITCH!"

Donna and I left the room. Donna laughed, "What a bitch! I hope we get to play them! Sue, I've never seen you so pissed off before!"

I smiled, "Let's go to Coach Jones' office first and I'll introduce you to him."

I introduced Donna to Coach. Coach introduced Donna and me to a prime recruit, Nancy Dobbier, "Sue, I want you to meet Nancy—she's committed to Stanford, but is considering switching to either State or University."

Nancy said, "Hi Sue. I've heard a lot about you from Angie and Jamie."

I laughed, "Don't believe a word those two say!"

I asked, "Why are you considering switching from Stanford?"

Nancy replied, "I made a hasty decision last summer—my boyfriend and I broke up—we'd been dating since our sophomore year. He was going off to college to play football and I just wanted to get away—having made a perfect score on the ACT and a 4.0 GPA, I was accepted into Stanford without any problems. I began reconsidering my options, and Stanford is a long way from home."

Donna spoke up, "I made a perfect ACT score, too, and I've also got a 4.0 GPA. What's your major going to be?"

Nancy replied, "Pre-Med"

Donna grinned, "Me too!"

Nancy shook our hands, "Nice to meet y'all—I've got to go now as we have a game tonight against Southwest Heights and tonight after the game my parents are taking me and my boyfriend out to celebrate my 18th birthday!"

I said, "Well, Happy Birthday, and good luck tonight! Hope you consider joining me at State next year!"

Nancy replied, "Good luck to the Dragons this season. Hopefully we'll play y'all in the Semi-Finals."

Nancy left the room and Coach looked me in the eye, "Nancy is a great shooter. If she switches to State, between the two of you all—we'll be an awesome machine in a couple of years."

I asked, "Where does Nancy play?"

Coach laughed, "Northwest—she's a Titan. You all will meet up in the Semis—Area 1 vs Area 2.

Coach addressed Donna, "Coach Stafford is impressed the way you've played lately, and it seems you could eventually become a player for our program. We'll be needing a defensive specialist and playmaker in a couple of years to take Angie's place. From what Coach Stafford tells me, defense and being the 'quarterback' on the court are your strong points."

Donna replied, "I've already got academic scholarships to State and University and really don't need a basketball scholarship, but I enjoy playing the game."

Coach said, "Miss Logany, I like that attitude. After visiting with Coach Stafford, I believe State can help you out with some extra scholarship money if you decide to join our program. How does a basketball scholarship covering room and board sound? Your academic scholarship would cover your books and tuition and the balance would be available for personal living expenses."

Donna grinned, "That would be nice, but I can't accept right now."

Coach asked, "Why not?"

Donna laughed, "My boyfriend is Billy Lucas, and I'll go where he goes."

Coach started laughing, "You sound like Andrews and Dobbier!

Coach said, "Sue, show her all our facilities and let her meet some of the girls and the other recruits."

I laughed, "She's already met 'Coach Simpson' and her roommate Paula Smith—quite the bitch Paula is. Why are you recruiting her?"

Coach replied, "Paula is not our type of player—she's more of a University type. I got alumni pressure to recruit her."

Donna laughed, "Coach Jones, she told us, 'She's the next Jamie Thomas,' and 'Coach Simpson' was giving her the VIP treatment today.' Sue wasn't even listed as a recruit!"

Coach Jones just shook his head as we walked out.

I took Donna all over campus and we ran into Tom, Mickey, and Billy at the student union building.

Tom asked, "When did y'all get here?"

I answered, "Around 8:00. We left my house at 6:00 this morning."

Donna quickly asked Billy, "How do you like State?"

Billy answered, "I always have liked State. It's just I have to follow big brother and that'll be hard."

Donna said, "State has given me an offer to join the program—I'd receive a basketball scholarship covering room and board, but I told Coach Jones, 'I couldn't accept right now'—it will depend on where you decide to go."

Donna continued, "Billy, wherever you go, State or University is where I'm going. You make the decision for both of us—OK?"

Billy answered, "Okay, but before it's final, we'll consider all our options."

Tom laughed, "Shit Billy, who the hell is going to catch passes better than me?"

Billy replied, "No one."

I grinned, "Billy, I gave your girlfriend some advice this morning on the way up."

Billy asked, "What advice?"

I laughed, "I'm not telling, but I'll bet she'll show you sometime real soon!"

Donna and I walked back toward the dining hall for lunch, and she said, "Sue, I don't want to room with that bitch!"

I replied, "Let's move your things to Jamie's room, and I'll put mine in Tom's truck. We'll just have to let Jamie know she'll have a roommate tonight and not bring some 'frat-rat' back with her."

We both laughed and got Donna's things out of room 321 and put them in Jamie's room. After lunch, I put my things in Tom's truck as we continued touring the campus. Donna was impressed since the only other time she had been at State was for the wrestling match, National Championship ceremony, and the girl's game that night. I could tell Donna's first choice would be State!

Donna asked, "Sue, where does everybody go parking? You know, like we do back home?"

I laughed, "So, you're already thinking of giving Billy that blow job are you?" Donna just grinned.

"There's a lake about fifteen minutes from here—most everybody goes there or to a motel. The frats usually take girls to the frat house. Tom and I made love once in his dorm room, but that's kind of risky."