Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell him about how great it was when me and Tom were together with Debbie and Sue—how much fun we had and how much in love we all were—I tell this guy how I fucked everything up.

"This guy tells me he knows a 'magic land' where we can all be together again.

"The girl then says, 'If you'll come with us, we'll take you there and you can be with Debbie, Sue, and Tom again.'

"I get up from the bar and this guy is carrying me out of the bar.

"Tom, you and Sue are the guy and girl in the bar!"

Tom and I both said, "Some dream—what does your therapist think about it?"

John said, "She won't answer me. Sometimes I think it's real."

John said, "Well I got to go—my time's up. Y'all come see me next week and bring Debbie!"

We both said, "Count on it. We'll be there!"

Tom looked at me, "He's having flashbacks."

The phone rang again. It was Debbie. "So how many times last night?"

I laughed, "Does fingers and tongue count, or just Tom's cock?"

Debbie was laughing, "Count'm all!"

I laughed, "Three—a cock, a finger job, along with a Saint Bernard! How about you?"

Debbie grumbled, "Zero! Sally was too horny and wouldn't share!"

I was laughing, "Hey, we just talked with John! He can have visitors next week!"

Debbie screamed, "Does he want to see me?"

I laughed at her, "Does the bear shit in the woods? Hell yes, he wants to see you!"

Debbie was excited, "When are we going?"

I replied, "Tom will let me know either Saturday or Sunday—whatever day they decide he can have visitors.

"So how did Cathy's shaving go?"

Debbie laughed, "It was good. Sally and me ended up being Jimmy's coach since Cathy freaked out about Steve seeing and touching her pussy!"

I laughed, "So Jimmy did good?"

Debbie said, "Finally! I'll tell you about it when we get home. You and Donna drive careful."

I said, "We will, but before you go—I had to tell Donna how to give a blow job. She tried last weekend and just sucked Billy's cock like a bottle!"

Debbie laughed, "You gotta tell me about that one!"

I replied, "Deal!"

Tom grinned, "Why didn't you tell her about your ring?"

I looked him in the eye, "That's none of her business!

"We've still got two hours before checkout—how about a 'cowgirl?'"

Tom just smiled and kissed me, "It's time for a 'doggie,' Babe," as I laughed and rolled over on my stomach.

"Not yet Babe," I smiled, looking over my shoulder.

I stretched out my arms in front of me while lying on my stomach keeping my legs straight as Tom stretched his body over mine resting on his elbows with his legs outside mine. I spread my legs slightly allowing 'my cock' to penetrate my pussy causing Tom to moan a deep sigh while pushing his cock into my wet pussy—meeting little resistance, since our combined cum still oozed out of my pussy from the night before.

Tom whispered in my ear and nibbled on the back of my neck sending chills down my spine as his cock glided in and out of pussy alternating between shallow and deep strokes. I closed my legs and crossed my ankles tightening the grip on his cock as he continued gliding his cock in and out my pussy at a slow, but steady pace.

Tom was panting in my ear—I could feel his heart pounding against my back. His balls were beginning to tighten up as I pumped my booty back and forth into his hips as he thrust his cock faster and faster, deeper and deeper, creating waves of pleasurable 'feel good sensations' throughout my pussy as I could feel every inch of Tom's cock—'my cock'—while my pussy gripped it tight.

I continued pumping my booty in sync with Tom's thrusting as he reached under me gently squeezing my 'twin girls.' My legs quivered—an intense pulsating feeling took over my pussy, the feeling spread like a grass fire over my body, triggering every nerve. A wave of sexual pleasure spread through me—every muscle in my body spasmed—my whole body quivered and shook as I released a soothing sigh, "Ohh... I love you," as my orgasm faded.

Tom's cock was pulsating—his balls were ready to explode in his nut sack, as I continued to 'pussy grip' his cock while pumping my booty back and forth into his hips—keeping in sync with his thrusting. Tom muttered, 'I'm going to cum.' His cock hardened and pulsated, as he plunged his throbbing cock its full length into my pussy—shooting his rocks deep inside my pussy, pausing as he circled his hips so that his cock swirled around inside my pussy, while I continued pumping my booty faster and faster—feeling the sensations of his sperm while 'pussy gripping' his cock until he finally quit emptying his sperm.

Tom rolled off me exhausted and breathless. I rolled over on my back and we kissed each other and whispered, 'I love you,' in each other's ears.

After a few minutes, Tom smiled and asked, "How about that 'cowgirl' now?"

I grinned, "Think you can handle it?"

Tom smiled, "Try me!"

Tom and I kissed each other slowly and sexily, then made love 'cowgirl' style before we finally took our morning shower together. Tom washed his cum out of my pussy as we passionately kissed beneath the warm water.

We dressed and packed my overnight bag before checking out of the motel.

Tom and I pulled into the dining hall for lunch and met Mickey, Jenny, Donna, Billy, and the two wild one's, Angie and Jamie, for lunch.

Angie shouted out, "So teammate, you ride him 'cowgirl' last night?"

I laughed, "Not last night, but early this morning! Put the 'Tight Squeeze' on him this morning too!

I smiled at Angie, "Got three big O's last night!"

Angie smiled, "Damn, teammate, you're just like me—a 'fucking machine!'"

I grinned, "Only with one special guy!"

Jamie hollered out, "Hey, I was a good girl last night and took care of your virgin buddy here... So what's in it for me next week?"

I laughed, "Maybe Tom will hook you up with Pedro!"

Jamie yelled back, "Not on your life—a 300-pound blob!"

We all laughed at the table. I nudged Jenny and whispered in her ear, "I got my ring on lay-away!"

Jenny smiled, but Angie yelled out, "Hey, no secrets here!"

I laughed, "Okay, but Donna has to keep quiet—Tom put my ring on lay-away!"

The girls went ballistic. Angie asked, "How big is your rock?"

I laughed, "It's a half-carat round with half-carat small diamonds circling the center stone!"

I took the card and picture out of my purse and showed everyone my ring.

Jamie asked, "Okay, when is the big day?"

I answered, "Next year after school's out."

Jamie laughed, "I better be a bridesmaid or else your sweet ass is grass this summer!"

I laughed, "You are! Debbie, you, Angie, Jenny, Donna, Cathy, and Sally are bridesmaids."

Angie was on a roll now, "Hey Tom boy, who are your guys going to be?"

Tom laughed, "John, Mickey, Jimmy, and maybe Billy—if he doesn't go to University!"

Angie was laughing, "We damn sure can't have any tea sips in your wedding!"

Billy answered, "I ain't gonna be left out of Tom and Sue's wedding!"

Angie replied, "So that means you and Donna are coming to State?"

Billy and Donna just grinned as Donna gave a thumbs up.

Jamie questioned, "Hey guy, you only have four with Billy and Sue has seven—so who else?"

Tom grinned, "Well Pete—and maybe the two 'Sugar Daddies' or Pedro for you!"

Everyone had a good laugh and we finished lunch. Donna and I prepared for the trip back home. It was a super great weekend for me and Tom—something we both needed after the previous weekend's fiasco!

Tom grinned at me, "Well Miss Andrews, how was this weekend?"

I was laughing as I remembered what he used to tell me, "Not bad, Mr. Sanders, but more practice is needed!"

Tom just grinned, "Shut up—you and Donna be careful going home!" as Tom kissed me good bye.

Donna and I were driving back home when Donna asked, "Sue, when you have an orgasm what does it feel like? Cathy told me, 'It was like dynamite going off inside her body.'"

I answered, "It's kinda like that—why?"

Donna replied, "I really don't think I've had one yet."

I asked, "Well, what happened when he fingered you?"

Donna sighed, "He just poked his middle finger in my hole and went as fast as he could until he got tired—it felt good, but there wasn't any explosion inside me."

I laughed, "Okay, on the bus trip to Lakeview for our game next week I'll get with Debbie and we'll tell you about orgasms! Now did you give Billy his blow job?"

Donna was embarrassed, "Yes, and he shot his load in my mouth, too!"

I laughed, "Tell me about it!"

Donna giggled, "OK. Billy and I finally found that lake and a remote place to park.

"I told him, 'Sue told me how to give you a blow job—we did it wrong last time, so unbutton your pants.'

"Billy said, 'I can't wait for you to suck me the right way,' as he unbuttoned his pants and his limp wiener popped out.

"I said, 'Billy that's where we messed up—you don't just suck on it like a bottle. Now lay back and shut up.'

"We started kissing as I rubbed his cock to get him hard. It didn't take long before his cock was sticking straight out.

"I moved down in the seat between his legs and started licking his cock, but I couldn't push that extra skin back with my tongue and lips so I just grabbed it and pushed it back. Billy shouted, 'Damn that hurts!'

"I told him, 'Shut up I know what to do!' I held his cock tight at the base and kept all that skin pulled back as I kissed and rolled my tongue over his cock's head and the little cum hole on top.

"Billy sighed, 'Shit this feels good!' when I started licking his cock like an ice cream cone as I put his cock head in my mouth and slowly slid up and down on his cock while I rolled my tongue all around his cock.

"Billy screamed out, 'Oh my fucking God,' when I rolled my tongue under that real sensitive spot you told me about, so I did it again and again!

"I took more of his cock into my mouth and sped up my rhythmic action as I continued rolling my tongue all over his cock concentrating on that sensitive spot.

"Billy started squirming and tried to hold my head still, but I wouldn't let him as I slid up and down on his cock.

"Billy grunted and moaned while trying to thrust his cock further into my mouth, but I had a good fist hold on the base as I continued my rhythmic and tongue action.

"I felt his cock start to swell and throb as his nut sack was filling up when Billy cried out, 'Please don't quit—faster—I'm about to cum.'

"I quit the tongue action like you told me and sped up the rhythmic action as fast as I could. Billy was quivering and moaning when his cock exploded inside my mouth, sending his cum down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could until he finally quit cumming."

I asked, "Did you lick him clean? Suck on his balls? Give him a Frenchy?"

Donna laughed, "No, my mouth was too tired!"

Donna pulled into my driveway and let me out, "See ya' tomorrow at school!"

I walked inside carrying my overnight bag and flowers as Mom asked, "How was the weekend?"

"It was great Mom. Let me show you and Daddy something," as I took the picture of my ring out of my purse!

Mom was thrilled, "OMG it's beautiful!"

Daddy just grinned.

I explained, "Ma and Pop loaned him the money for the down payment from their income tax refund. He'll get it out of lay-away at the end of the summer. We're planning on getting married after my freshman year!"

Mom and Daddy hugged their 'baby girl.'

Mom said, "Sally wants you to call her, and so does Cathy."

I called Sally, "Hey Big Sis, what's up?

Sally answered, "Debbie told me you and Tom got to talk with John."

I replied, "Yes, we can see him next week—Debbie is going with us!

"Sis, he's having flashbacks but thinks they are dreams—he still doesn't remember things, like what happened that night but his 'dreams' are about fucking you in the ass, Tom hitting him, on skid row with the street people, and being in that bar. He finally mentioned to us in his dream the street people were shooting him with the big 'H'—heroin!"

Sally sighed, "OMG!! I just want to tell him I forgive him and hope he gets well soon!

"I think I'll mail you or Debbie a card to give to him."

I said, "Just tell him about the 'good times'—OK?"

Sally answered, "Of course!

"Now, about this fiasco Debbie conned you into doing last weekend—didn't I warn you not to be influenced by Debbie?"

I sighed, "Yes Sis, you did, and I promise you it won't happen ever again!

"You promise not to tell anyone if I tell you a BIG secret?"

Sally just laughed, "Okay, I promise!"

I giggled, "Tom has put my ring on lay-away!"

Sally was excited, "OMG—for real?"

I answered, "Yes, when we get together in a few weeks, I'll show you the picture!"

Sally said, "Got to go. Tell John I miss him and pray for him every night!"

I said, "I will," as we hung up.

I called Cathy, "How did you like Central and your 'shave?'"

Cathy was laughing, "You must have been talking to Debbie, huh?"

I giggled, "Yes. Debbie told me Sally and her had to be Jimmy's coach—you didn't want Steve peeking at your pussy!"

Cathy laughed, "That's pretty close to right. Steve freaked me out—something about those eyes!

"I'll tell you about it on the way to Lakeview, but I did get a nice shave—finally!

"Jimmy was so nervous Sally had to take over. At least he wiped the shaving cream off my pussy."

I laughed and asked, "Did he eat your freshly-shaved pussy?"

Cathy shouted back, "Of course!

"Central offered me and Jimmy full scholarships. We'll probably accept Central's offers, but University is wanting me to come up this weekend for their recruiting activities. I'm pretty sure University will offer me at least a half, but I'm not going there unless Jimmy gets offered.

"Donna told me about that bitch that plays for the Rockets. I don't think I'd want to be her teammate!"

I laughed, "Donna's right—Paula Smith is a BITCH!"

Cathy was laughing, "So you had to give Donna a quick lesson on how to give a blow job? You must have taught her well from what she told me!"

I laughed, "Yes, now she is curious if she has ever had an orgasm!"

Cathy said, "I know she hasn't—someone needs to teach Billy 'how to do it!'"

I laughed, "Don't look at me! See ya' at school tomorrow!"

I was sitting in the commons before school with Donna and Cathy when Coach approached us, "Sue, you and Cathy come into my office before practice. University wants to talk with both of you."

Cathy and I got dressed for practice and Coach called University.

Coach Robertson answered the phone, "University basketball, Coach Robertson."

Coach replied, "Coach Terry Stafford here. I have Sue and Cathy in my office on speaker."

Coach Robertson said, "I'd like to invite both of you up to University this weekend for recruiting activities—we'll be playing State and I realize Miss Andrews you have committed to State, but I'd like to showcase our facilities to you."

Cathy replied, "Coach, I'm interested, but only if the wrestling program would consider something for my boyfriend—he's undefeated in the 190-pound class and we both were extended full scholarship offers to Central this past weekend."

Coach Robertson continued, "I'll see what the wrestling program has to offer and we can discuss this further on Saturday. Cathy, we're bringing in some excellent young ladies—Paula Smith of the Rockets, along with two of her teammates, Tonya and Beverly. Nancy Dobbier of the Titans will also be coming, and if both of you come, it'll be quite the recruiting class. I may be a little biased, but our facilities are better than any in the conference."

I answered, "Coach Robertson, thank you for the invitation, but at this time I'm sticking with my commitment to State. However, I will accept your invitation and accompany Cathy on Saturday to visit University's campus and the facilities."

Coach Robertson replied, "Fair enough."

I questioned Coach Robertson, "Coach Robertson, why is University trying to ruin my life?"

Coach Robertson sighed, "Miss Andrews, I thought you might think that, but like I've told Coach Jones, 'University's athletic department never filed a complaint against State with the NCAA involving you or your boyfriend, Tom Sanders.'

"Apparently, some supporters of our program have done so through a representative of the news media. I feel nothing is ever going to come out of the complaints since whatever was done, if it was done, is a very minor offense—a slap on the wrist. I personally can't understand why the NCAA is wasting so much time on this issue—there are bigger fish to fry."

I replied, "Thank you Coach Robertson for telling me the truth."

I was now convinced a group of University supporters in Baytown were behind the plot to ruin me and Tom's life, but WHY? Practice was a typical Monday practice as we were preparing for our game the next night. Cathy was proud of her newly-shaved pussy as she showered after practice!

Game day and the lady Dragons rolled to yet another victory. I managed 30 points and Cathy ripped the nets for 23, while Donna added 15 as we won easily 75-59. Our two defensive specialists Vicki and Lois scored their first points of the year, Vicki making two lay ups, and Lois a short range jumper and a free throw!

I called Tom when I got home, "Hey babe, ripped the nets for 30 tonight we won 75-59 over the Lady Cowgirls.

"We still going to University to the game Saturday night?"

Tom answered, "Yes, and John has visitation scheduled for Sunday—we'll get to visit with him for two hours! It's his birthday weekend. He'll turn 20 on Wednesday."

I said, "I'll call Debbie—she'll be thrilled!"

Tom added, "Off season is really heating up as we're getting ready for spring practice. Coach has warned us, 'It'll be the roughest spring practice ever—we won't be a dark horse next season. We'll have a big red target on our backs.'"

We hung up with our usual, "Love you."

I called Debbie and told her about Sunday. Debbie screamed into the phone, "OMG, I'm getting wet already just thinking about Sunday!"

I asked, "Why don't you come to University with me and Cathy on Saturday? We'll meet Tom there and we can drive over to State for Saturday night?"

Debbie said, "Sounds great, but where will I spend the night?"

I replied, "NOT with us!"

Debbie laughed, "OK—I'll go to Steve and Sally's, since Central is so close to University and drive to State the next morning. Then we'll ride home together—deal?"

I replied, "Deal!"

I called Tom back and told him about our plans for Saturday.

Friday came and we continued on a roll toward the state tournament as we beat Lakeview 66-42. I scored 31. The state tournament would begin the following weekend and continue for the next three weeks—March madness was finally here and the Lady Dragons were undefeated!

The trip back home was rocking and rolling as everyone got into the act of teasing Donna about her 'orgasms.'

Debbie whistled, "Donna if you really want one of those explosive, spine-tingling orgasms, let Tom eat your pussy! It'll sent you over the moon!"

Donna and Cathy looked puzzled, and Debbie realized what she said and quickly attempted a cover up, "Isn't that right, Sue?"

I gave Debbie a go to hell look, "You bet Sis—like I've told you, 'Tom sends me into a stratosphere,' every time he eats or fucks me—and he's all mine too!"

Sometimes Debbie had shit for brains!

Debbie quickly changed the subject, "Cathy, so tell us about your shaving?"

Cathy laughed, "Jimmy was too scared and his hands trembled so bad, Sally had to help him with the razor. He did okay with the scissors cutting back the bush, but when he put the shaving cream on my pussy he lost it!

"I was afraid he was going to whack me up he was shaking so bad."

Debbie laughed, "I know. I was there, remember? Cathy, you have to give Jimmy some credit—he did wipe the shaving cream off your pussy."