Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Maybe—if I'm not too tired!"

We both laughed and said, "Good night. Love ya!"

The news media was all over the high school Monday wanting interviews with me, Cathy, Donna, Lois, and Vicki. Coach finally had to put a halt to it, so we could get focused for the game.

Everyone was still talking about the big win over the Titans, and of course Angie giving Larry his first piece of ass!

Practice was intense as Coach made us run the picket fence over and over again. We knew he was planning on using it at some time during the championship game—it worked against Western, but failed miserably against the Titans.

Coach made us return to the gym after school for a shoot-around, concentrating on our inside and baseline shots. We closed out the practice with fifty free throws each.

After a week of hard practice, finally Friday arrived. We'd leave Saturday morning for the City and the Airline Center at 9:30. Tip off was 4:30. Another send-off pep rally was scheduled for 9:00.

Our Friday pep rally was rocking! We were all center stage with Coach as we faced the student body. Each senior was introduced to the cheers of the student body. It was both a sad and awesome feeling—my Lady Dragon career was coming to an end with the State championship game—a goal we all strived for before school started!

I went home after school and looked at my ol' friend and decided to take Dusty for a ride. Riding Dusty always helped me clear my mind.

Dusty and I rode the back roads around town over by the rodeo grounds, the high school, and behind the Dairy Queen.

Jimmy and Cathy were at the Dairy Queen and yelled, "Hey Sue, come here a sec."

I rode Dusty up to where they were parked along with Debbie and Larry, "What's up?"

Jimmy said, "We're all going to the Teen Center around 7:30 tonight. You coming?"

I grinned, "Maybe. Tonight I just want to talk with Tom and try and get my mind off the game—it's been on my mind all week."

Cathy replied, "Mine too. Going to the Teen Center may help us all relax. Donna and Billy are supposed to come too."

Debbie grinned, "Come on with us Sis. I'll tell you what Angie told me," as she pointed toward Larry!

I giggled, "Angie is supposed to call tonight—she promised she'd fill me in too!"

Larry still hadn't figured out he was the topic of the conversation!

I turned Dusty around and headed home. Daddy was just leaving the shop and opened the gate, "You okay, honey?"

I replied, "Yes, just a lot on my mind."

Daddy helped me unsaddle Dusty and feed him, "Just want you to know—I'm proud of you—win or lose tomorrow," while giving me a big hug as we walked into the house for supper.

The phone rang right after supper. It was Tom, "Hey girl, you ready for tomorrow?"

I replied, "Hope so—why are you calling so early?"

Tom laughed, "Here's someone who wants to tell you good luck!"

A familiar voice, "Hey Susie, good luck tomorrow! I'll be there watching you rip those nets!"

I shouted, "John! I can't believe it—you're out of the Center?"

John replied, "Yep, with a clean bill of health."

I was excited, "Have you told Debbie?"

John laughed, "No, I want you to call her for me—OK? I'll call her later tonight after Tom and Angie help me get all my things out of storage."

I replied, "Sure."

John handed the phone back to Tom, "Hey, you try and relax tonight. Get your mind off the game. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. I'll call you back later tonight."

I answered, "Okay—love you!"

I immediately called Debbie, "Hey Sis, guess who I just talked to?"

Debbie laughed, "Angie? She tell you about her and Larry? Poor guy had never even kissed a girl's tits—much less felt a pussy! Did she tell you about how she..."

I laughed as I interrupted, "NO, it was John. He'll be at the game tomorrow!"

Debbie screamed, "OMG!"

I laughed, "Tom and Angie were going to help him get his things out of storage and they'll call back later tonight! You still going to the Teen Center?"

Debbie replied, "OMG! NO!! I'm coming over!!"

I laughed, "OK—maybe we'll go to the Teen Center for a little while, just me and you—like old times?"

Debbie replied, "Deal!"

Debbie and I went to the Teen Center and just talked with everyone. It was good just to get my mind off the game for a couple hours. Donna and Billy never showed up.

Debbie and I went back to my house around 9:00 and Angie called, "You ready for tomorrow?"

I replied," I guess—seems like a lot of pressure has built up for this game. Debbie and I just got back from the Teen Center. Tom and John are supposed to call here in a bit."

Angie was laughing, "Bet ol' 'Hot Tamale' is already getting wet thinking about John fucking her tomorrow night!"

I laughed, "Let me put you on speaker. Debbie shut my door.

"Hey Angie, here's Debbie—you're on speaker now."

Debbie yelled back, "I sure am, Angie!"

Angie was laughing her ass off, "'Hot Tamale,' ol' John boy told me, 'she'll be sore come Sunday morning—I ain't had no pussy in eight weeks. I'm going to fuck her brains out'!"

Debbie answered, "I can't wait! I'm going to hold him tight and never let him go while he rams that 'hog leg' deep inside my pussy—he'll hit my 'A' every time too!"

Angie finally quit laughing at Debbie, "Teammate, just remember what Jamie and I taught you on those special moves—before this one is over, you'll be one on one with that bitch! You be ready to shove shit down that 'tea sip' bitch's throat!

"Don't freak out about the Airline Center—it's double the size of our gym at State. Just block out all the distractions, the crowd, and the arena from your mind—like you did with that last free throw against the Titans!

"I've got to run—see you tomorrow before the game!"

Debbie yelled, "Not yet, Angie. Tell Sue what you told me about how you took Larry's virginity—please?"

Angie laughed, "Okay. It might help Sue to relax a bit too.

"Like I was telling y'all the other day in the dining hall, ol' Kansas was really a virgin—didn't know how to kiss or suck a tit. He'd never felt a pussy until he felt mine.

"After I had a couple 'O's, I quit teasing him and really started to ride his cock hard... I leaned back and played with my clit as I rode his cock fast and deep into my pussy.

"Ol' Kansas was delirious, muttering, and tossing his head side to side with his mouth wide open—tongue out, rolling side to side—his eyes rolling back in his head.

"I felt his cock throbbing, pulsing, and I reached down and felt his balls tightening up. I just smiled down at him and knew he was thoroughly enjoying his first piece of ass and he was about to have his first 'big bang' inside a pussy.

"I leaned back a little further and came forward with a really powerful deep thrust when all of a sudden his cock head hit my A-spot sending hot, tingly sensations throughout my body. I felt a third 'O' building up very quickly as I continued to ride ol' Kansas 8-inch cock deeper and faster—hitting my A-spot again while I sighed, 'Ahh...,' as I withdrew for another powerful thrust.

"Ol' Kansas body tensed up and shuddered like he was having an epileptic fit. His hands grabbed the sheets and clenched them in a fist-like fashion.

"Ol' Kansas was gasping for air like he was going to pass out at any time from exhaustion as he uttered a low mournful sound, 'Uhh... Uhh...'

"My breathing got fast and hard emerging in gasps, my legs locked up and my body hot with spasms, as I felt ol' Kansas' cock harden and erupt like a volcanic explosion spewing a large load of ol' Kansas sperm deep inside my pussy.

"I pounded ol' Kansas cock harder and my vision became blurry. I was light-headed and all I could feel was an instant lightness and amazing sensations in my clitoris—every ounce of sexual energy being sucked from my body as I became a 'noodle.' I sighed, 'OHH.. NICE...,' as I had my third 'O.'

"I momentarily collapsed on top of ol' Kansas' limp body, and after a brief period I, slowly crawled up his body. Our combined cum oozed out of my pussy on his pubic hair, stomach, and chest. As I moved ever so slowly forward, I smiled down at ol' Kansas as I straddled his face—dripping cum all over his mouth and chin.

"I grinned at ol' Kansas, 'Time to eat some cream pie,' as I lowered my pussy onto his mouth.

"Ol' Kansas didn't know what to do, so I told him, 'Play with my tits while you lick me clean—up my slit all the way to my clit,' as I opened my pussy lips for his tongue and moved forward hovering over his face supporting my weight with my hands and knees. Ol' Kansas was licking our combined cum out of my pussy—it was feeling sooo good!

"Ol' Kansas followed my instructions, and once at my clit, I said, 'Now roll your tongue over my clit in small circles.'

"I sighed, 'Oh yes... Oh yes... That's it... Ahh... Oh yes...,' as ol' Kansas continued licking my clit.

"Ol Kansas was getting the hang of how to eat pussy.

"I felt a fourth 'O' coming on and moaned, 'Oh... Oh... Sooo good... Now gently suck my clit.'

"Ol' Kansas gently sucked my clit I moaned, 'Ahh... Now suck harder...'

"Once again, ol' Kansas followed my instructions.

"I slightly lifted my pelvis in the air with the tension of a rising orgasm, I cried out, 'Hang on-keep your mouth on my clit. I'm going to gush your mouth full of my juices' as my pussy filled ol' Kansas' mouth with my juices.

"After I filled ol' Kansas mouth full I began to rotate my hips and rub my pussy over his face- dripping juices and cum on his cheek bones, nose, cheeks, mouth, and chin.

"I grinned, 'OK... I'm done... Now get your ass out of here,' after ol' Kansas gave one last long lingering lick from my asshole to clit!

"Ol' Kansas struggled to put his clothes back on—wiping cum from his face with his shirt. As he stumbled out the door, he muttered, 'Fuck—Kansas ain't nothing like this!'

"I locked the door and turned out the light and went to sleep—very well satisfied."

I laughed, "Damn Angie, you are evil!"

Debbie was laughing, "Didn't I tell you?"

Angie hung up with, "Now get some sleep—big game tomorrow!"

Debbie said, "It's getting late-tell John to call me at home so you can get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow!"

Tom called, "Hey cutie, you ready to play? Angie told me she was worried about you, 'being too uptight for the game,'"

I replied, "I'm nervous all right and seems like there is a lot of pressure on my shoulders—more than normal."

Tom answered, "You have to block the distractions out of your mind! Forget all the media build up. Focus on the game—just concentrate on what you can control!"

I sighed, "I'll try. Debbie wants John to call her at home so they can talk. You did get our room, didn't you?"

Tom laughed, "Of course, and John got the adjoining room for him and Debbie—just like old times—the four of us together again!"

I whispered, "I'm glad, and I love you—see you tomorrow!"

Tom quickly answered, "Don't hang up. 'Ankles over shoulders'—deal?"

I laughed, "OK—deal!"

The phone rang again, and I answered, "Hello".

The voice said, "Hey 'roommate,' you ready to kick some Rocket ass tomorrow?"

I laughed, "Is this you Nancy?"

Nancy replied, "Yes, we'll be at the game. I'm already at State with Eddie."

I asked, "What are you doing?"

Nancy replied, "We're at the Horseshoe with Jamie. Angie is supposed to meet us here. Everyone is pulling for the Dragons tomorrow—just do your best and forget all the build up! Let'm fly tomorrow like you did against us!"

I laughed, "I will 'roommate'!"

I hung up the phone and went to sleep dreaming about Tom and me and all our plans for the future.

My alarm went off at 7:30 and I got ready for the bus trip to the City—the waiting was over—it was game day!

The pep rally was awesome as the cheerleaders did their booty rolls and tit shaking while the band played the Dragon fight song. Five chartered buses were ready to be loaded for the trip to the City with hundreds following in private automobiles and trucks. It seemed the entire community was going to the City to watch the first ever Lady Dragon State championship game!

Debbie and I were sitting beside each other. Debbie asked, "You okay for this game? John and Tom are both worried about you."

I answered, "Just nervous—I'll be okay once we get there."

Debbie whispered, "John and I talked about 'US' again last night for two hours after I got home. We've cleared everything up about the 'swap' between me and Steve—John and Sally. John and I both agreed to, 'never mention it again—it's in the past.' I think it's going to be like old times again—you know, before the 'swap.' Just the four of us—me and John with you and Tom!"

I smiled at Debbie, "I hope so. None of that should have ever happened including our 'perfect plan!'"

Debbie grinned at me, "I know Sis. None of it will EVER happen again! You rest now—get your mind on the game!"

The buses pulled into the Airline Center. It was huge—bigger than I anticipated! I was beginning to freak out!

Everyone was there to greet us as we got off the bus. So many friends and family were there—I couldn't let them down. I was putting more pressure on my shoulders—fighting the fear of failure.

Tom immediately saw the fear in my eyes and whisked me away from everyone. He said, "Listen, I've been here too. Inside that arena the court is the same as State's, the baskets and backboards are the same—just like Coach told us when we stepped outside the Coliseum for the first time—your sanctuary is the football field, not the stadium. Babe, your 'sanctuary is the court!' Make me proud of you today!"

Tom walked me into the arena holding my sweaty hand tight and gave me a good luck kiss as I went into the locker room. I was so nervous inside—I was still fighting the fear of failure. I didn't want to disappoint Tom, Mom, Dad, Ma, Pop, and all our friends.

As we were dressing, we could hear the noise of the crowd inside the Airline Center—the bands playing, the cheerleaders leading cheers, the anticipation was almost over when Coach came into the locker room, "Ladies, it's time to go warm up. There is a huge crowd out there. The arena is close to its capacity of 19,200. This has been billed as the biggest State final game in the history of women's basketball for our State—the 'Goliath' and two-time defending State champion Rockets unbeaten now in three years going against the 'Cinderella' of this year's tournament and season. I'm so damn proud of you ladies. Win or lose, y'all will always be winners in my heart!"

The Lady Dragons left the locker room and we were greeted by cheers and the Dragon fight song as we came onto the court for our warmups.

Debbie and the cheerleaders did their pre-game routines as we warmed up for the big show down. The noise was deafening inside the Airline Center.

Finally the refs called for the captains.

"Captain Andrews meet Captain Smith."

Paula smirked as she looked me in the eyes, "Wop, we're gonna kick the shit out of your dago ass while your half breed boyfriend watches today!"

I glared into Smith's eyes, "Fuck you! You tea sip BITCH!"

The ref was astonished that bad blood existed between Paula Smith and me. There was no handshake as we returned to our teams for final instructions.

Tip off and the championship game was underway.

Vicki won the tip off and I immediately went to the baseline and let a fifteen-foot jump shoot fly—off the front rim and the Rockets rebounded.

Tonya Wilson, who had a full ride to Central, passed to Paula Smith. Paula made Vicki look foolish as she banked in a jump shot from ten feet.

The first half was a disaster for the Lady Dragons as Paula Smith and Tonya Wilson led the Rockets to a commanding 37-22 lead. I was a disappointing 4 for 15 from the field. Cathy was 3 for 8, and Donna 1 for 6, while Vicki was 3 for 3, as she rebounded our missed shots and put them back in the hoop. Paula Smith led the Rockets with 22 points while Tonya added 15. Vicki and Lois couldn't contain the two Rocket forwards.

Coach addressed us in the locker room, "Ladies get your heads up. There is still a second half to play—Donna you'll take Smith this half—get in her face and harass her. Sue you'll take Tonya—we'll press them and trap them. Once Sue and Cathy begin to hit shots, we'll be right back in this game!"

A knock came on the locker room door. Coach went to the door as I heard a familiar voice, "Coach, let me talk to them—I've been here before."

Coach replied, "Come on in, Tom—coming from you may help them believe in themselves!"

Tom addressed our team in a very direct manner, "Listen up. I've been in your shoes. Everything went wrong in the Sugar Bowl the first half—I dropped every pass that was thrown to me and we trailed 24-0. But our team captain held us together and we made a comeback because we believed in ourselves. You all can do the same.

"Sue, get under control out there and block out the crowd and the distractions that are affecting your play on the court. Concentrate on what you can control—be the team leader that you have been all season—the second half is your time! Get the job done!"

Tom immediately left the locker room. Coach smiled, "Ladies, that is one former Dragon who believes in you—don't disappoint him!"

Jamie added, "Y'all aren't undefeated and ranked third in the State for nothing—get your heads up! Sue, remember what I taught you!

"Cathy, you, and Sue quit forcing your shots. Do the little things. CONCENTRATE on the basket!"

Angie shouted, "Donna, you and Sue watch those eyes and shut those two bitches down this half. No more fucking points from those whores—UNDERSTAND?"

Donna knew what Angie was talking about since I worked all week with her watching a shooter's eyes like Angie had taught me.

Debbie and the other cheerleaders waved their pom-poms and led us back onto the court for warmups as the Dragon faithful cheered loudly and the band played our fight song. We had a mountain to climb, but our fans were still supporting us. We couldn't let them down!

I gazed into the crowd during warmups and saw Mom, Dad, Ma, and Pop sitting next to Elizabeth, Sally, and William. A short distance away was Coach Jones and his wife Marylyn. I continued staring into the crowd between my warmup shots, spotting Nancy and Eddie sitting next to Jenny with Mickey beside her. John, Tom, Mary Ann, and her fiancé, Larry, were directly behind our bench alongside Principal Wilson and Coach Perk. Billy, Jimmy, and Larry were a few rows behind them. I had regained my shooting eye during warmups and as I swished the nets a final time, Debbie yelled, "Go get'm Sis," as she shook her pom-poms.

Coach gave us our final instructions and before we broke, Angie said, "It's now or never—believe in yourselves—if you think you're beat—you are!"

Jamie added, "Fight your way back into this game one basket at a time—make stops on defense and make your shots count!"

We put our hands on Coach's with Jamie and Angie on top of ours as we broke our huddle in unity yelling "Dragons!"

The Rockets controlled the start of the second half and quickly went to Paula. Donna was harassing Paula like she'd never seen before, watching her eyes, not her body, causing Paula to make an errant pass which Vicki intercepted and quickly passed to Cathy who saw me running free behind Tonya.

Cathy made a perfect pass and I easily made a break-away layup. Two points closer to getting back into the game! Debbie and the cheerleaders shook their pom-poms, yelling, "Let's go Dragons!"

Donna was once again harassing Paula, frustrating her and causing Paula to make mistakes. A forced shot ended up being an air ball and Lois rebounded, passing to me as we headed up court.

I passed the ball to Donna and we set up our offense. Donna passed the ball back to me and I quickly made a move on Tonya that left her flat footed. I drove to the baseline pulled up and hit a fifteen-footer in front of Debbie and the Dragon cheerleaders, Debbie yelled, "Great shot, Sis," while shaking her pom-poms as I headed back up court to play defense.