Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fifteen point lead was now eleven—the Dragon faithful began cheering louder, sensing a shift in the game's momentum.

The Rockets passed to Tonya and I watched her eyes. Detecting a pass to Paula, I knocked the ball away. Donna picked up the loose ball and hit Cathy with a perfect pass. Cathy ripped the nets at twenty feet and Paula fouled her—giving us a chance for a three-point play. Cathy hit the free throw and the Rocket lead was now eight!

The Rockets were clearly frustrated as Donna continued harassing Paula. Paula passed to Tonya, who quickly fed the ball back to Paula, who promptly tried to drive on Donna and committed a charging foul.

Donna passed the ball in to Cathy as we moved up court. The crowd was chanting, 'Dragons... Dragons...,' as we set up our offense. Donna passed to Cathy who passed to me behind a screen set by Lois—swish from seventeen feet as Tonya hit my arm committing her second foul. I hit the free throw and the lead was now five. The Rockets called time out!

Debbie yelled, "Great shot #23... Let's go Dragons! Way to go Sis," while waving her pom-poms and rolling her booty as the cheerleaders did their thing to the delight of the Dragon crowd!

Jamie was yelling instructions in our huddle, "Keep it up—they're frustrated and out of control!"

The Rockets changed their offense and brought Beverly out to run the offense, putting Tonya and Paula on the base line. Beverly was a good player, just not the star like Tonya and Paula—she was going to Western State College on a full ride.

Beverly took Vicki to the top of the key and let fly a twenty-footer that swished the nets. I was called for a foul on Tonya and Tonya promptly hit the free throw, upping the lead to eight.

Donna passed the ball in to Cathy who passed back to Donna. The Rockets were not prepared for what was about to happen as Donna drove the full length of the court and hit a layup and was fouled. Donna hit the free throw the lead was back to five.

Donna stole the inbound pass and promptly hit a layup. The lead was now three as the Rockets again called time out leading 40-37.

The Rockets were reeling as we had completed a 15-3 run, thanks to our aggressive defense—allowing Tonya only a single point and Donna shutting Paula out. Our offense had picked up as I connected 3 for 3 and added a free throw for 7 points, giving me 15 for the game. Donna added 5 points, with Cathy 3.

The Rockets inbounded the ball to Paula, and once again, Donna was harassing her, causing Paula to commit another turnover as she threw the ball out of bounds.

Donna in-bounded the ball to me and I quickly moved up court. Tonya switched with Paula at mid court and I was one-on-one with Smith. I drove to the baseline and let a 15-footer fly—swish as Paula grabbed my arm. I calmly hit the free throw and the game was tied 40-40!

Debbie yelled, "That's the way to go Sis!" waving her pom-poms!

The lead see-sawed back and forth as Beverly began hitting for the Rockets and Cathy and I answered for the Dragons!

The game was deadlocked at 60-60 when I was called for my third foul, sending Tonya to the stripe for two shots. Tonya made both free throws and the Rockets took a 62-60 lead. Tonya tallied only three free throws since the half. Paula had yet to score, but Beverly hit for 22 to keep the Rockets in the lead, in spite of our astonishing comeback against the number-one ranked and two-time defending State champs!

Donna brought the ball up and was fouled by Beverly—her second. Donna made the free throw—her 8th point in the game, and we trailed 62-61.

The Airline Center fans were on their feet, cheering wildly as the Rockets brought the ball up court. Donna was called for a foul as Paula let one fly from outside the key. Paula calmly made the two free throws, giving the Rockets a three-point lead, 64-61. They were Paula's first points of the second half.

Donna dribbled the ball up court and passed to me. I started driving toward the basket when I noticed Cathy wide open as Paula was collapsing into the lane—a quick pass and Cathy nailed a 16-foot jumper. 64-63!

The Rockets came back and Beverly nailed a 17-foot jumper over Vicki for her 24th point—all in the second half! The score was 66-63.

Coach calls a time out with less than a minute left to play! The crowd was on the edge of the seats—all 19,200 fans remained in the Airline Center.

I glanced at Debbie as I trotted toward the bench. Her cheerleading uniform was wet—sweat rolled down her face. Debbie was working her ass off leading the cheers for the Dragon fans.

My mind quickly drifted back to the Sugar Bowl... When State was making that last ditch effort to win the game, and Sally told Debbie, 'This is what every cheerleader dreams about—your team trying to win in the final seconds of a big game as you lead the cheers.'

Now with the bands playing each school's fight song, Debbie was living the dream of every cheerleader.

The noise was deafening as we huddled for instructions from Coach, Jamie and Angie.

I was leading the Dragons with 36 points, Cathy had 13, Donna 8 and Vicki 6. Unlike the first half, I'd been perfect from the field in the second half—13 for 13 with two charity points for 28 second half points.

Jamie took over, "Donna inbound to Sue—Sue bring the ball up court as quickly as you can. If Paula and Tonya double up on you, look for Cathy to be open. If not, do what I taught you and swish the nets as soon you get a good look!"

Angie added, "After Sue makes the basket—and Sue, YOU WILL MAKE THE BASKET—if they don't call time out to set up an inbound play, go to a trap with Donna and Cathy. They'll inbound to Paula and they'll expect Sue to trap her with Donna, but we'll use Cathy coming from the back side. They'll never see it coming! Sue, fake the trap, then stay with Tonya in case Cathy doesn't steal the ball—DON'T FOUL!"

Donna inbounded the ball and I started up court. Tonya picked me up before mid-court—I juked her with an inside outside dribble and crossed mid-court. Beverly, not Paula, picked me up—I didn't have a shot, so I passed the ball back to Donna.

Tonya once again was guarding me. Donna set up an inside pick and roll behind Lois' screen. I took the short pass inside the lane and put up a jumper—swish! The score was now 66-65, but we spent too much time setting up the play—the clock was against us!

The Rockets inbounded without calling a time out, and as expected, the pass was to Paula. Donna was all over her—I faked the trap. Paula took the bait and pivoted away from me, expecting to see Tonya coming around unguarded. Surprise! Cathy stole the ball in front of our bench and immediately called time out! Fifteen precious seconds remained!

The crowd was standing, the bands played and the cheerleaders cheered as we huddled for the last play—fifteen seconds to determine the State Champion. Would 'David' defeat 'Goliath,' or would the comeback be all for naught? Would the Dragon's Cinderella season come to an end with a first-ever State Championship?

Coach brought us together for the final play, "Sue, they'll expect you to take the last shot, but you'll be the decoy. They'll put Smith and Tonya on you. Take'm low—we're going to run the picket fence with Cathy coming around Lois' screen—we've worked on it all week. Now is the perfect time to run the picket fence."

Coach put his hand down for us to join in unity and break with 'Dragons,' but no one moved. Coach looked surprised, "What's the matter with y'all—let's go!"

Coach put his hand down once again as he yelled, "Let's go!" Again no one moved. I knew what my teammates wanted—they wanted me to take the last shot. No one wanted to run the picket fence. I looked Coach in the eyes, "I'll make it!"

Coach sighed, "OK—Sue it's up to you. Donna will inbound the pass—Sue there's not much time, so look for your best shot at the top of the key. Vicki, stay low in case you have to rebound the shot—put it back up immediately. Cathy, you and Lois clear out the lane."

Jamie reminded me, "Remember what I taught you when they're guarding you tight—Paula will be all over you when you take the in-bound pass. This is the moment you've waited for all your life!"

We broke our huddle in unity with 'Dragons!'

We set up to run the inbound pass, and as expected, Paula was guarding me one on one.

Paula smirked, "I'm going to shove that fucking ball down your throat."

I looked her in the eye, "Go for it BITCH!"

Donna inbounded the pass and Paula was right on top of me as I dribbled to my left using my left hand, keeping my body between the ball and Paula. I crossed the top of the key as time was winding down, and suddenly I saw my chance—Paula had overextended to my left. The time was now or never to make the move Jamie had taught me, and I'd practiced it over and over again since October...

I quickly made a bounce pass across the front of my body to my right hand catching Paula by surprise and off balance as she fell to the floor flat on her ass while trying to recover.

I quickly took three dribbles with my right hand, back to the top of the key, setting my eyes on the basket as I pulled up and let fly a twenty-two foot jumper. My release was perfect—the ball rotation was perfect—the shot seemed to hang in the air forever as the ball made its downward flight, swishing the nets simultaneously as the buzzer went off—STATE CHAMPS!

The court was a wild mob scene as Debbie was the first to get to me, screaming, "You did it Sis! You did it! You did it!" as she hugged me like a long lost sister!

Jamie and Angie were the next to grab and hug me, both smiling ear to ear!

Angie yelled, "You and Donna shoved shit down that bitch's throat!"

Paula was still sitting on her ass with her legs bent and head in her hands.

I laughed, "Fuck you—YOU TEA SIP BITCH!"

My uniform was soaked with sweat, perspiration covered my hair and rolled down my cheeks as Tom grabbed me and picked me up off the floor. I threw my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as he supported my ass with his strong hands while I gave him a big Frenchy before 19,200! We both grinned at each other as we kissed again!

The court reminded me of the University and State football game when the fans mobbed Tom as we tried to get to the locker room.

Tom held me tight as he escorted me toward our locker room, "I'm proud of you babe! Forty points and you held that #12 without a field goal the second half!"

John was waiting for us near the end of the court. Debbie saw him and dropped her pom-poms and ran to his open arms. John and Debbie kissed like they once did.

John grinned, "Great game Susie! Let's all head back to State and our motel!"

Debbie giggled, "I'm all for that! It's been almost three months since we fucked—John, I intend to fuck your brains out tonight!"

John smiled, "Just like old times Debbie—me and you," as he kissed her again.

It was a mob scene outside our locker room as Dragon students and fans were chanting, 'Sue... Sue... Sue...,' over and over again as we approached the locker room.

Tom shouted, "THAT'S MY GIRL," as he gave me another victory kiss as I prepared to enter the jubilant Lady Dragon's locker room.

I grinned at Debbie at the locker room door, "Hey Sis want to come inside with me?"

Debbie replied, "Sure! I just don't want to make anyone mad," as she picked up her gym bag.

I laughed, "You're with me Sis—ain't nobody going to get mad!"

Debbie gave John a kiss and we entered the jubilation of the Dragon locker room together.

Angie grabbed and hugged me while smiling at Debbie, "'Hot Tamale,' I watched you out there today rolling that booty, and shaking those tits, you're going to be one hell of a State cheerleader—you kept the crowd supporting this team the entire game. Good job!"

Debbie smiled and Vicki laughed, "Watch me do a booty roll—just like Debbie!"

Everyone booed as Vicki's booty roll was a 0 on a scale of 1 to 10!

Debbie was laughing her ass off, "Vicki, this is how you do it," as she really put a booty roll on to the delight of the locker room-probably a 10+!

Whistles and cat calls rang throughout the locker room!

Cathy yelled at Donna, "Hey, we won State—you going to get the big 'O' tonight?"

Donna yelled back, "Yes, he promised again last night!"

Cathy wasn't through, "So he going to use the tongue or that deformed dick?"

The locker room was filled with cries of, 'Woo... Woo... Woo...,' as Donna fired back, "His dick ain't deformed—at least he won't have to ask Sue how to fuck me!"

Cathy laughed, "Shit Donna, he had to ask big brother Mickey how to finger you!"

Whistles and cat calls along with, 'Woo... Woo...,' filled the locker room once again!

Coach entered the locker room breaking up our party, "Listen up Ladies, Principal Wilson and a member of the State Athletic Association will be entering our locker room shortly for the State Championship trophy presentation. Remember ladies, Principal Wilson is 'straight laced' so let's be on or best behavior—for ten minutes pretend we're in Sunday school!"

Angie laughed, "Gee... Coach I ain't never fucked a preacher before!"

Everyone whooped and began to give cat calls and whistles as Coach just sighed, shaking his head as he left our locker room to get Principal Wilson.

The Lady Dragons were having a good time celebrating the big win!

Jamie got up and addressed our team, "Listen up everyone—here are the stats from today's game: Sue scored 40, Cathy 13, Donna 8, and Vicki 6.

Vicki led rebounds with 15, while Lois had 12. Defensively, Donna held Paula Smith, the state's #1 ranked player in some people's opinion, to two points in the second half on two free throws while Sue held Tonya to three points—again all on free throws! I have never seen a better defensive performance!

Jamie smiled at me, "Sue, you did that last move better than I ever have. You certainly learned your lessons well!"

Debbie couldn't pass up the opportunity, "Jamie, that's what Tom tells her too!"

The locker room was filled with whistles and cat calls once again!

Angie spoke, "This was a total team effort—Lois and Vicki rebounding and setting the screens for Sue and Cathy—Donna driving the length of the court and hitting a big layup and then stealing the ball for another layup on their inbound pass—Cathy with the big steal on the 'tea sip' bitch at the end of the game to set up the winning shot by Sue.

"Sweetie, you left that 'tea sip' bitch playing with her twat with that last move!

"Damn I'm proud of y'all-no one ever gave up and y'all kept fighting and clawing your way back into the game!

"I'm looking forward to next year at State when Sue, Cathy, and Donna are my teammates. Since Donna gets the big 'O' tonight, maybe she can get young Billy to shave her pussy too!"

Chants of "Woo... Woo...," cat calls, and whistles could be heard as Coach re-entered the locker room with Principal Wilson and Terry Gardner, President of the State Athletic Association, carrying 'our' State Championship trophy.

Mr. Gardner presented 'our' trophy to Coach and Principal Wilson to our chants of 'State Champs!'

Mr. Gardner asked, "Coach, seems like the Dragons were a different team the second half—what'd you say to them at halftime?"

Coach smiled, "I had a lot of help in making them believe in themselves. This team is one in a million—they never gave up when their backs were against the wall, and our fans supported us the entire game—just like Debbie out there leading cheers and keeping the crowd behind us.

Coach went on, "I was blessed these last two games to have two of the finest volunteer coaches anyone could ask for—Jamie Thomas and Angie Smally—two All Conference players from State's Sweet Sixteen team. They really deserve a lot of the credit for today's victory. Those two young ladies are going to be remarkable coaches!"

Jamie and Angie stood next to each other grinning ear to ear as we all chanted, 'Jamie... Jamie... Jamie... Angie... Angie... Angie...' I smiled at Angie as she brushed a tear off her cheek.

Coach Jones entered our locker room and immediately came over to me, Cathy, and Donna as we sat slumped on our stools in from of our lockers, "Great game—I never thought anyone could stop Paula, but Donna, you shut her down!

"One of the best defensive performances I've ever seen from a high school senior!"

Donna grinned, "Coach, I had some pretty good teachers preparing me for this game—Sue, Coach, and Angie."

Coach Jones looked at Cathy, "Young lady, you made some clutch shots today and your passing was excellent, and that steal at the end of the game was remarkable! I thought you and Donna were maybe two years away from helping our program but I was wrong! Both of you will be playing a lot of basketball for State next year along with your teammate!"

Coach just smiled at me—he didn't have to say anything—I already knew how he felt.

Nancy entered our locker room as Coach Jones was leaving and came up to me with a bigger than Texas grin, "You ripped those nets roommate and put that bitch flat on her ass with that last move! God are we going to be great together at State!"

I smiled, "You and Eddie heading to the Horseshoe before the motel tonight?"

Nancy smiled, "Yes, we'll see y'all there in a couple of hours," and gave me a hug as she left our locker room.

Principal Wilson spoke, "Ladies, a great win for our school and community. The School Board will be honoring your achievement with BOTH an ice cream social tomorrow after services and a chili or hot dog cook-out Monday night—your choice. The cost will be 50 cents per person, per event."

Everyone clapped a sarcastic applause as Principal Wilson left our locker room.

Coach addressed us, "Ladies, take your showers and the bus will leave in one hour. Those not riding home on the bus have your parents clear it with me. I'm sure I'll see 'ALL' of you at the ice cream social tomorrow."

Coach left shaking his head, "What a fucking joke—an ice cream social for a State Champion!"

The locker room roared with chants, 'Coach... Coach... Coach...,' while doing cat calls and whistles. We all heard Coach's remark.

Angie and Jamie came up to me as I began taking off my uniform, "We'll see y'all at the Horseshoe."

I laughed, "Angie—you going to give ol' Kansas another lesson or two tonight?"

Angie replied, "Not tonight honey. Me and Jamie have 'hot' dates with a couple of Tom boy's teammates!"

I asked, "Who?"

Angie laughed, "Billy Williams and Tommy Bell—they're both quarterbacks. Want to join us 'Hot Tamale?'"

Debbie laughed, "I don't need a quarterback. I think this wrestler of mine is all I'll be able to handle tonight!"

Angie gave Debbie a high five as she left the locker room.

I took off my sweaty blue Lady Dragon uniform #23 for the final time and headed to the shower.

Debbie was in the shower with us and started laughing, "Hey y'all—LOOK—Donna got shaved!"

Cathy started in, "Hey... Hey... Hey, did you get the big 'O' last night Donna?

"So you still a virgin? Did he stick that deformed dick in your pussy?"

Donna just grinned, "Maybe. I'll never tell! His dick ain't deformed!"

I laughed, "Now y'all know why she played so good today!"

Whistles and cat calls rang once again throughout our locker room!

We all got showered, brushed our hair, and were getting dressed to go outside and meet our parents, boyfriends, and friends as State Champs!

Donna whispered in my ear, "Sue, you have any extra condoms in your purse? I need to borrow a couple for tonight!"

I smiled while handing Donna the two ultra-thins I had in my purse, "So did you get a big 'O'?"

Donna looked around and smiled, "OH YES! After Billy shaved me he gave me one of those eat jobs y'all talk about and my insides exploded like a bomb! Tonight we're going to fuck! It'll be the first time for both of us! I'll tell you about it Monday at school!"