Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just listened remembering the same thing when John fucked me for the first time—his big cock sliding past my cervix and touching the deepest of my deep spots. John's cock was just slightly longer than Tom's, but his cock went deeper inside me and conquered the posterior fornix of my womanhood. Tom's cock gave me more spine tingling, 'knock your socks off' orgasms than you can shake a stick at! But, that one night, I felt like Angie, John's cock was magical.

Angie whispered, "Y'all be quiet, here comes Shannon."

Shannon stopped by, "You all ready for the big game?"

Jamie, in an attempt to get rid of Shannon, replied, "Yes. Do you know what time they open the gym for seating? Its class priority first-come first-serve you know, beginning with the seniors, unless you have a player's or coach's reserve seat pass."

Shannon said, "Shit! Kickoff isn't till two or two-thirty. Guess we all need to be there by noon or so. Well got to go. See you all Monday night at the meeting. Donna, I can't wait to hear about how your boyfriend picked your cherry!"

Cathy, never missing an opportunity to tease her 'BFF', giggled, "Shannon, I hope she mentions his 'deformed' dick!"

Donna snapped, "Shut up BITCH! His dick ain't deformed!"

Everyone was giggling at Cathy and Donna while Shannon was laughing her ass off as she left our table.

I questioned Jamie, "Player's reserve seat passes?"

Jamie replied, "Yes, each player on the traveling squad, along with the coaches and a few special redshirts who didn't make the trip, received two reserved seat passes for the closed circuit telecast of the game."

I sighed, "Well, guess that leaves Nancy and me out! We'll have to either watch it here in the dorm unless we want to sit in the nose bleed sections since freshman are the lowest class on the totem pole!"

Jamie smiled, "Don't count on it. A little bird told me, 'you both are on the list!'

"Michelle, Kyle gave me an extra, hope you'll join us for the game. The closed circuit telecast is different from the nationally televised telecast. The commentators will be State's radio announcers, and since it's only being telecast by closed circuit back to State, the camera will be allowed inside the locker room just before kickoff and at halftime."

Michelle smiled, "Thanks! I'd love to! I can't believe how y'all are accepting me—it means a lot to me!"

Angie chuckled, "OK Michelle, now that ol' blow hard Shannon is gone, you were telling us about you and Terrance..."

Michelle laughed, "It was Terry, Angie! Jamie could you please pass me the grape jelly and butter?"

Jamie laughed, "Only if you'll hurry up and get to the 'good' parts!"

Michelle smiled, "Terry and I had a perfect 'love affair' for almost a year and a half, sixteen months. We fucked like rabbits, sometimes four maybe five times a week, never using condoms. We got engaged during Thanksgiving and were planning on getting married after we received our Masters degrees in mid-May, just about two weeks before we left for Europe to coach the USA Juniors. Terry and I thought 'what a great deal, an all- expense paid ten-week, extended-honeymoon in Europe!' We'd planned a beach trip for our honeymoon the week before we'd leave for Europe.

"Then in February on Valentine's Day, about two and a half months after our engagement, things began to fall apart and I broke off our engagement.

"I really loved Terry, so we started trying to put our relationship back together again. The following months were filled with chaos and turmoil!

"I guess it was four weeks after we were in Europe when the wheels finally came off the cart, but not before I made a couple more dumbass mistakes—even bigger than when I broke up with Robby—mistakes I'll regret the rest of my life."

Jamie stopped Michelle as she saw tears welling up in her eyes,

"Michelle, maybe we should all just get ready for the big game this afternoon..."

Michelle interrupted Jamie while wiping her eyes, "No Jamie, I need to vent this. I've held it inside too long."

Nancy was now realizing Michelle and Terry's relationship was more than just the 'casual affair' Terry had led her to believe. Nancy had to be wondering if Michelle was somehow going to forget her promise, 'forget Europe Nancy' and bring up Nancy and Terry's one night fling.

Angie asked, "What happened in February?"

Michelle, sighed, "Angie, Terry knocked up a freshman basketball player, a little red head, named Sandy and she is having his baby in November. Sandy dropped out of school and moved back home to be with her parents. I was devastated! I loved Terry so much and then he cheats on me! He not only ruined our lives but a 19-year-old girl's life!

Everyone but Nancy had a stunned look on their face. I wondered 'did my roommate know something she wasn't telling me?'

Michelle sighed, "Sandy was a redshirt, just turned 19, friendly, a virgin, cute as a button, sexy figure, and a pleasure to be around. I was away coaching in the Hawaii Invitational Tournament December 10th-22th , about two weeks after we'd got engaged. Somehow, Sandy and Terry started a fling while I was in Hawaii, continuing their affair until Sandy came up pregnant in February. The men and women's teams alternated between playing at home and on the road, so it was easy for Terry to cheat on me. Sandy being redshirted never accompanied the team to our away games.

"Terry and I somehow salvaged our relationship or at least it seemed that way. If I could turn back the clock, I'd have ended our relationship back in February instead of trying to make it work, but I loved Terry and tried to put his shortcomings behind us."

Jamie asked, "What about Sandy? Apparently Terry didn't marry her."

Michelle replied, "No, Terry didn't marry Sandy, not when she first came up pregnant anyway, but when this happened, Terry's parents were supposed to have 'forked over' a very large sum of money to Sandy and her parents."

Jamie looked angry making no bones about her feelings, "So the little rich boy's parents bought their 'baby' his way out of being a responsible parent! What a fucking jerk and I don't even know the bastard!"

Nancy looked distressed at Jamie's comment while Michelle defended Terry, "Jamie, in the beginning, Terry wasn't like this at all and that's why I fell in love with him. I guess...well maybe everyone deserves a second chance...perhaps that's why I tried to..."

My head was spinning like a top, remembering what Debbie, Angie, and Sally were telling me, 'You and Tom loved each other too much—you need to give Tom a second chance.'

Jamie whispered, "Shush y'all here comes ol' Lady Little!"

Mrs. Little approached us, "Well girls, how are you all enjoying brunch? I love the way the kitchen cooks us burger and fries. Did I ever tell you all about the time I cooked me and William burgers and fries some fifty-five years ago? William loved his..."

Everyone sorta of chuckled as no one was eating burgers and fries!

Mrs. Little's mind slipped back to reality before she could finish her sentence, "Michelle, were all the girls in by midnight last night?"

Michelle replied, "Yes, Mrs. Little I checked all the rooms."

Mrs. Little grumbled, "Seems like I heard someone coming in around 1:00 AM?"

Michelle replied, "No, Mrs. Little everyone was in their room by 12:00 curfew. Perhaps you were dreaming?"

Mrs. Little replied, "Okay Michelle, so are you all going to watch the big game at the gym?"

Everyone replied, "Yes Mrs. Little."

Mrs. Little smiled, "Fine girls, just make sure all of you make the curfew tonight—it's 12:00 not 1:00 AM!"

Jamie corrected Mrs. Little, "Irene, it's Saturday night, curfew is 1:00 AM!"

Mrs. Little replied, "It's Saturday night already? Time just flies by."

Everyone laughed as Mrs. Little walked away.

Michelle asked, "Now where was I? Oh yeah, I remember. I guess it was March, yeah, it was March because March Madness had arrived. Both of Tiger's teams were playing in the first round of the NCAA tournament in Ohio.

"All indications were Terry's responsibility to Sandy and the baby were behind us with the huge sum of money paid by his parents to Sandy and her parents.

"Terry and I had seemingly patched things up and we were once again talking about getting married. We'd both had been hired by Tiger's basketball staffs for the following season. We were discussing the possibility of getting married after USA Juniors, definitely before basketball season started in early November.

"One night at dinner before our teams' first NCAA tournament game, Terry asked me to 'take back the engagement ring' and he handed it to me. I placed it back on my finger. Later that evening after we made love. Terry began quizzing me about a fantasy he had of us doing a threesome, you know MFM, Male-Female-Male. I just 'laughed' it off and giggled, 'get real!'"

We all seemed stunned at what Michelle was telling us about her relationship with Terry. Donna's eyes bugged out of her head, "OH MY GOSH!"

Michelle continued, "Both Tiger teams lost in the first round. We returned to Tiger and with no practices to schedule, films to break down, or practices to coach. We were just Tiger students now finishing our Masters degrees.

"Terry continued pushing me the next several weeks about the threesome and finally I came out and asked him, 'You're serious—you really want me to be in MFM threesome? You want some guy to fuck me while you watch? You want some guy to join in with our most intimate moments—making love to each other?'

"Michelle said Terry replied, 'Yes—but just not any guy, I want Amos to be the 'guest' in our threesome. Amos has been fantasizing about fucking you for a long time. I think it'd be really HOT...exhilarating for the three of us to have a threesome...it'd be a big turn on for me.'

Jamie asked, "Amos Caesars, the basketball player that went to the NBA? Seems like I remember he blew out his knee in pre-season and had to sit out his rookie year."

Michelle answered Jamie, "Yes, Amos tore his ACL about mid-way through the pre-season, and after surgery, he returned to Tiger to rehab his knee.

"Amos was Tiger's stud on the basketball court starting all four years at power forward. Amos made All Conference every year, was freshman of the year and MVP of the conference three years. Amos' senior season he was captain of the team while being named to several All American teams. Amos was a mid-first round draft pick by the Bucks.

"Amos was quite the physical specimen at 6'6", 220 pounds and built more like a football player than a basketball player with powerful shoulders and arms, lean muscular powerful legs and hips. He had six pack abs, a narrow waist and wide muscled chest with very low body fat percentage. Amos had the biggest hands I'd ever seen—eleven and half inches from thumb to his pinkie and over ten and a half inches long with very long and thick fingers. Amos could easily hold a basketball in the palm of each hand!

Angie interrupted Michelle, "Those are some serious paws! How long were his fingers?'

Michelle with a girlish smile, said, "Angie, the NBA didn't measure his fingers, but trust me, they were pretty long and thick!"

Donna giggled, "How'd you know Coach?"

Michelle just smiled, "Amos and Terry had been roommates since their freshman year and when Amos returned to Tiger to rehab his knee he moved into Terry's two-bedroom apartment."

Michelle continued, "Amos, Terry, and me were all freshman together. Amos and I always played pool or ping pong in the Athletic dorm's rec room. Amos always referred to me as 'Blondie' and we were just good friends, close friends—well that is until I started screwing Terry on a regular basis. Over time I noticed a change in Amos. He looked at me with 'hungry eyes,' and I sort of had the feeling he was fantasizing about me especially after he moved into the apartment with Terry last fall."

Michelle said, "I gulped, telling Terry, 'Amos may be your best friend, roommate, teammate, and I do like him a lot, but he is an Afro-American. I'm not prejudiced, but I don't think I could ever feel comfortable fucking a black guy, especially one that is considered to be a 'black stud,' equipped with a cock twelve inches long and bigger around than a Budweiser beer bottle! I've heard the rumors in the locker room! Why are you so damn adamant about this threesome?'"

Angie shouted, 'Holy fucking shit! A cock twelve inches long and bigger around than a Bud bottle! Fuck, I want one!"

Cathy giggled, "I never saw a cock that big! Prom night when we all went skinny dipping I saw a couple big ones at the after party...like I told y'all, I was thinking about how a big one would feel compared to Jimmy's! But, a foot long cock like a Bud bottle—no thank you—Angie you can have it!"

Everyone laughed as Michelle continued, "Terry answered, 'I want to show you off, what a beautiful sexy woman you are, a real hottie! Your blonde hair, green eyes, those tits, ass, sexy legs, and you're mine!

"Terry said, 'It'd be a turn-on in a league by itself to see you and Amos naked together. Amos drooling at the mouth for a taste of your hot body, kissing your neck, stroking your thighs, cupping your 36B's, sucking your nipples, while his cock gets harder by the second!

'I want the thrill to watch you perform sex with Amos, teasing him, giving him a 'taste' of what he'll never have again, and I'll have every night for the rest of my life.

'You'd be the center of sexual attention—it'd be a threesome of 'taste,' me and Amos will drool over your hot body. You'd be seduced, worshiped, told how beautiful you are. The more attention Amos and me could give you, the better! You could relax and just 'let loose' and enjoy having us drooling over you without worrying about feeling guilty or cheating on me—it'll strengthen our relationship.'

"I quickly asked Terry, 'How can Amos fucking me strengthen our relationship?'

"Terry then dropped the subject, 'Let's talk about it later. But rest assured, Amos isn't twelve inches, I've seen him in the locker room! I'd guess at best he's more like maybe a couple inches bigger than me and he damn sure ain't as big around as a Bud bottle! Amos' cock ain't going to split you in half! It'd really be a 'turn-on' for me to have hot casual sex in a threesome with you, Amos, and me. Think about it!'

"Terry kept bringing up the subject every night we'd go out until finally I asked, 'So if we do this threesome, will Amos tell everyone about getting to fuck Blondie? Having a threesome? I've heard what goes on in a threesome—what would we be doing? I won't do anything kinky!'

Michelle said, "Terry quickly replied, 'Oh hell no. He'll be quiet as a mouse! We'll only go as far as you want to go. You'll call the shots! You want me to set it up?'

Michelle sighed, "I told Terry, 'let me think about it and if I didn't love you so much I wouldn't even be considering doing such a thing. Remember, I come from an upper-class Southern background with deep old south values with respect to morals and blacks.'"

Michelle continued, "Terry quickly asked, 'How long will that take?'

"I told Terry, 'I'll let you know.'"

Jamie interrupted Michelle, "So, you were thinking about doing this threesome just to satisfy Terry's desire for a fantasy, his ego, even though it went against your personal values, beliefs?"

Michelle sighed a deep sigh, "Yes," while she continued, "It was like two weeks later and I still hadn't given Terry the answer he wanted to hear, 'I'd do the threesome' when Terry picked me up for a date.

"Amos was in the front seat of Terry's Mercedes, and as I slid in between them, my black tight mini skirt walked up my thighs, looking more like a belt than a skirt! Amos smiled while I quickly adjusted my skirt! Terry was laughing, 'Calm down bro! Get Michelle to do the threesome and she'll strangle you with those sexy legs!'

'Michelle, we're all three going to the Tiger's Den. I want you to work this out with Amos. I WANT US TO DO THIS THREESOME!'

"We arrived at the 'Den' and while the band played Terry said, 'Bro, have a dance with Michelle, see if you can convince her to have the threesome.'

"Amos and I were slow dancing when Amos said, 'Blondie, My Man Terry really wants this threesome, and it means a lot to him, so why don't you agree to it? You love him, don't you? You two are engaged and are going to be getting married soon, so why not do it for him? It'd be like—your wedding gift to him.'

"I replied, 'Amos, I kind of think maybe you're wanting it too—aren't you? I wonder, if it's my wedding gift to Terry, what is it for you?

'It's nothing against you being a black person and you know you're one of my close friends, but my family would disown me if they ever found out.'

"Amos quickly replied, 'Blondie, I'm not gonna lie to you, yes, I really want it too! In the beginning, you were just 'Blondie' my ping pong and pool buddy in the rec room, one of my best friends. It was after you ditched Rob and started to fuck My Man Terry, things changed.

'My Man Terry would come back from a date telling me 'how you could work that pussy,' and I started fantasizing about you working your pussy all over my cock. I can remember fucking Rosetta, and you know what a fine piece of ass she is! Well, I was banging the hell out of Rosetta while fantasizing about you—all I could think about was your sweet pussy! Shit Blondie, I'm starting to get a boner on right now just thinking about your sweetness!'

"Amos smiled at me and pulled me in closer. Bending at his knees so his right hip was touching my right hip, his hands around my hips, his right leg between mine, his hands rubbing all over my butt and hips while his hips were rotating in rhythm to the music. I felt his cock getting harder, while he was grinding against my clit.

"I pulled back, 'Amos QUIT! Just what the hell do you think you're doing?'

"Amos smiled, 'Blondie, I couldn't help myself, just wanted you to know how much I want this threesome too! I've had more than one wet dream listening to you and My Man Terry fucking in his bedroom! I've been itching for a long time for you to work that pussy magic on this ol' homeboy's big cock! The threesome would give me the chance to experience your sexy style without worrying about what My Man Terry is thinking. We'd all be together in our cozy threesome and you wouldn't be cheating on My Man Terry.'

'No one will ever know except you, me, and My Man Terry. Don't worry your sweet little blonde head, our little secret will be safe—forever! I can arrange for us to have a weekend in a one-bedroom mountain cabin. No motel records, no paper trail, no telephone. It's totally secluded, and no one will ever know.'

"My mind was swirling with thoughts of the threesome when I unconsciously asked, 'Where is this cabin?'

"Amos replied, 'It's Charlie Gainson's cabin about two hours from here. Charlie told me during pre-season before I blew out my knee that I could have it anytime I needed it, just let him know and he'd send me the keys. You in?'

Angie asked, "Who is Charlie Gainson? I remember hearing that name from somewhere?"

Jamie replied before Michelle answered, "Angie, Gainson was a senior for the Tigers when I was a freshman. He was drafted into the NBA but got cut and then went to play for Italy or Spain in the European league."

Michelle replied, "Yes, Charlie was a senior when we were all freshman and he and Amos became close friends.

"Charlie was Amos' mentor on the court. Charlie was a lot like Amos, built strong and powerful, like a football player at 6'4" and 210 pounds. Charlie started all four years at shooting guard, was All Conference three years and was drafted into the NBA by the Lakers late in the second round. Charlie got cut by the Lakers just prior to the start of the season and immediately received a huge contract to play in Europe, close to a million per year. Italy has just recently traded him to Greece. "

123456...8