Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy questioned, "So, what did you say to Amos about getting the cabin? Agreeing to the threesome?"

Michelle answered Nancy, "I replied, 'this threesome, well...it could be a traumatic experience for me...my family roots are embedded in the old, deep-south values with respect to blacks...it would be considered 'taboo' for a 'proper Southern lady' to be involved in a threesome—let alone with a black man! My ancestors would roll over in their graves! I'll have to think about it some more.'"

Donna shouted, "Oh My Gosh! What'd you do? What'd you do?"

I told Donna, "Calm down! You're going to wake up the dead!"

We were all on 'pins and needles' waiting for Michelle to continue!

Michelle just smiled, "We went back to the table and Terry bought us all a round of my favorite wine. Terry kept pushing me for an answer on 'when' we'd do the threesome.

"To be truthful, I don't know if it was the taboo element of the threesome, the naughty side of this southern belle, the wine, or what, but thoughts of agreeing to the threesome to satisfy Terry's fantasy started wandering through my mind.

"My mind continued to wander while Terry and Amos kept trying to persuade me to do the threesome. 'Should I go ahead and agree to it? After all, Terry wanted Amos, his best friend to fuck me, giving his best friend a 'taste' of what Terry would have the rest of his life.'

"In the threesome, 'I wouldn't be cheating on Terry and Amos was attracted to me—it wouldn't be like I was fucking someone off the street that I didn't even know.'

"I continued to wonder, 'if I did go through with Terry's desire for the threesome, how would it affect our relationship?' My mind was racing with more twists and turns than a roller coaster while I wrestled with the idea of, 'Should I consent to Terry's desires for the threesome and surrender my womanhood to Amos—even though it went against all my family's values and morals?'

"It was after my fourth glass of wine, I finally asked Amos, 'Don't mean to be personal, but are you 'clean,' free of STD?'

"Amos sensed I was slowly giving in and quickly replied, 'Clean as a whistle Blondie! All cool with STI too! I always use protection.'

"I then asked Amos, 'Don't lie to me, tell me the truth, are you equipped like all the rumors say with a cock twelve inches long and bigger around than a Budweiser beer bottle?'

"Amos laughed, 'Shit Blondie, what do you think I'm carrying? Charmane started all that shit when I busted her cherry when we were freshman—she squealed like a baby pig when I fucked her tight little pussy! My Man Terry made her squeal too, about a week later!'

"I interrupted Amos, 'Terry you fucked my teammate, Charmane? You never told me about fucking a black girl!'

"Terry smiled, 'Charmane was way before your time...you were fucking that little quarterback on a regular basis when I was spurting spunk into Charmane's pussy.'

"Amos laughed, 'My Man Terry has buried his big cock to the hilt into lots of black pussy—Charmane, Rosie, Donella, and Taryn...filling those bitches to the brim with his spunk—right My Man?'

"Terry grinned, 'Bro, let's get back to Michelle's question about your cock and don't bring up 'skeletons in the closet' that happened way before Michelle's time!'

"Amos smiled at me, 'Blondie, I ain't got a foot long 'tool' but it's a solid nice incher with a good boner on...

"I interrupted Amos, 'Nine inches! That's about the height of a Bud bottle!'

"Amos just smiled, 'Blondie, calm down! I'm equipped just a bit bigger than My Man Terry and you seem to enjoy his big cock just fine, don't you?'

"I just shook my head, 'Amos, Terry's different and you know it!'

"Amos chuckled, 'Blondie, my cock ain't bigger around than a Bud bottle either! It's more like the base of a Bud bottle, a little over two inches wide. Just guessing, my cock's girth is six and half maybe just a tad more with a really good rock hard boner on, kind of like I was getting on the dance floor!'

"Amos smiled, 'Blondie, girth of a Bud bottle is like 7-1/2, maybe 7-3/4 or so! Shit, a tool like that needs to be registered as a deadly weapon!'"

Angie butted in, "A fucking nine incher...over two inches wide—I've never had one that big! I did have an eight incher one night from a 'tea sip' jock but he was lacking in the girth—like five-ish around or about an inch and half wide or so. But when I rode him cowgirl his eight hit my deep spot and I had one explosive orgasm!"

I laughed at Angie, "I know Angie—you told me-remember? 'Bad ass Angie' took Ol' Kansas' virginity that night, then made him lap up his creampie!"

Angie laughed, "Remember Sue, I was horny and drunk as skunk that night! Ol' Hot Tamale brought him and once she passed on fucking him, I decided what the hell—I'd give that poor boy his first piece of ass!

"By the way how is Ol' Hot Tamale doing? I really liked her, wish she'd come to State—she is one hell of a hot cheerleader!"

I smiled, "Debbie made cheerleader at University and pledged Tri Delt. I haven't talked to her since school started. Ol' Kansas or Larry is alternating at first team quarterback the last I saw in the sports reports..."

Jamie interrupted us, "Angie, you and Sue shut up! Michelle, please ignore them and continue telling us about if you did the threesome or not!"

Michelle was laughing, "OK, Amos grinned at me, 'Blondie, I'm equipped just a smidgen bigger than your heart throb, Terry. Bro, how big is your 'tool'?'

"Terry laughed, 'Bro, equipped with a seven-and-a-half-inch 'tool' and just a shade less than two inches wide! Michelle seems to handle my tool just fine!'"

Angie butted in again, "Sounds like my wrestler and Terry were 'peas in a pod' with my football player just a bit behind in the length category!"

Jamie snapped at Angie, "SHUT UP ANGIE!

"Michelle, please continue, and you'll have to overlook Angie—she gets too excited when someone is talking about a guy's cock size!"

Michelle was laughing, "Amos laughed, 'See there Blondie, my tool ain't gonna hurt you, split you in half, just will give you orgasms you'll never forget! Now come on Blondie, be a good sport and let's do the threesome! My Man Terry is craving his heart out for this threesome and ain't nobody ever gonna find out!'

"I looked Terry in the eyes, 'If I do this for you...talk is cheap, and if this comes down...after it's over can you handle it? Right now you say you can, but after it's over, can you look Amos and me in the face knowing you wanted Amos to fuck your fiancée while you watched? And when he fucks me, using my pussy as a 'tool' for his own sexual gratification, can you deal with it? And what if, Amos' cock gives me one of those 'knock your socks off' orgasms while you watch—are you OK with it? Terry, I mean there's lots to consider it's just...it's just not about...'

"Terry interrupted me, 'So you'll do it? The threesome? I can handle it! Nothing will change between us! NOTHING! I PROMISE!'

"I sighed, 'Terry...I don't know...maybe...it all depends...Terry...I...I guess...Amos you're sure you are clean because...'

"Amos interrupted me, 'Blondie, I'm sure! I promise! I'll be sure and use condoms too, if it'll make you feel better!'

"I sighed a deep sigh, 'Get the cabin!'"

Donna interrupted Michelle, "OH MY GOSH! Coach, you were really going to do it—the threesome! Oh my God—what happened next? What happened next? OMG!"

Cathy quickly interrupted Donna, "Donna—relax! Give her a chance to tell us what happened next!"

Donna replied, "I'm sorry it's just that a threesome...it's so...taboo—you know—socially not acceptable."

Michelle sighed, "As you would expect, Amos quickly said, 'Bro, I'll get the cabin for weekend after next, that'll be May 4th. Charlie is still across the big pond playing ball till around June 1st, so I'll have to get in touch with him ASAP so he can Fed-Ex me the keys.

'Last chance Blondie, are you totally okay with this threesome?'

"I replied, 'I said I'd do it! Now don't ask me again!'

"Terry replied in an excited voice, 'Oh hell Yes! Bro forget those damn condoms, it'll be bareback time! Michelle's clean and on the pill! You OK with that Michelle? Fuck this going to be the greatest threesome ever! Bro, call Charlie tonight and get the ball rolling!'

"Amos with a shit eating grin, said, 'Blondie, My Man Terry wants me to ride you bareback—you okay with that? If not, I'll use condoms like I promised!'

"I replied, 'I said I'd do it...now both of y'all shut up before I change my mind!'

"We arrived back at Amos and Terry's apartment. Terry said, 'We'll have to establish a few basic ground rules for our threesome. But before we establish the rules, Amos—no sex for the next two weeks. I want you to be full of sperm for the threesome!'

"Amos quickly asked, 'What about you Bro, you and Michelle? Shit Bro, it'll be three maybe three and half weeks since I had any pussy!'

"Terry replied laughing, 'We won't have sex either until we arrive at the cabin. It'll be three weeks for us too! Trust me Bro, the wait will be worth it! Michelle will keep doing her pussy exercises so she'll be nice and tight. Everyone will be primed for the threesome!'"

Angie butted in again, "Holy Shit! Michelle, I'd never in my wildest dreams thought you would have been involved in a threesome! Like how, I mean, what did it feel like fucking Amos, a 'black stud,' hung like a Shetland pony, one of your close friends, while your fiancé watched and waited his turn?"

My mind quickly drifted back to the night John and Tom fucked me in the apartment, which led to me breaking up with Tom after sixteen months. Tom watching, waiting his turn while John fucked me four times! But unlike Terry, Tom's motive for letting his best friend fuck me was to relieve his own guilt feelings, his personal shame for ruining our near perfect relationship by fucking my best friend and her sister behind my back!

Angie continued before Michelle could reply, "I've always wondered, if there is any truth in the saying 'once you've had black, you won't go back.' I've heard from girls that have done it, 'black guys can last a lot longer and are better hung than most white guys.' Of course there are a few exceptions—my wrestler and football player being two of them!

"I actually thought about it a couple times, you know fucking a black stud, when I was just running around fucking everything in sight last year. I had a couple of stud black football players in my sights!"

Michelle finally answered Angie, "I'll tell you a bit later about my experiences with Amos and how I personally felt, but the next two weeks passed rather quickly, quicker than I would have liked. I was close to changing my mind on several occasions, not going through with the threesome, but for some reason I didn't.

"We all met on Thursday night at the Tiger's Den the night before we were scheduled to leave for the cabin to discuss the 'ground rules' for our threesome."

Jamie quickly said, "Shut up y'all—here comes those two hot virgin soccer players—Misti and Beverly!"

Misti said, "Hey y'all! Getting ready for the big game?"

I replied, "We sure are. How was y'all night at the Horseshoe with those two wrestlers?"

Beverly just smiled, "It was OK...but Misti has her sights set on bigger and better things than a freshman wrestler!"

Misti quickly said, "Bev, we got to get—see y'all at the game!"

Nancy grinned, "I'll give you three guesses who that knockout virgin has her sights set on—the first two don't count!"

Angie just looked me in the eyes, "If somebody at this table doesn't get their head out of their ass—Misti will be ringing the bell at a sorority meeting before homecoming!"

I never replied to Angie, "Michelle what happened next?"

Michelle continued, "Terry bought everyone a round of my favorite wine and started the conversation, 'We need to understand the threesome. First of all, it's been a fantasy of mine for close to six months, ever since Charlie told me and Amos about his threesomes at his cabin, where Charlie was 'the guest' with a two high-society married couples from Tiger's administration.

"Terry said, 'The first two threesomes were MFM with each couple showing up independently of each other for a weekend of frolicking with Charlie. The third threesome was FMF as the 'proper ladies' showed up for a weekend with Charlie at the cabin. Then finally both couples showed up together for the weekend with Charlie being the 'guest'...the fifth player!'

"Amos grinned, 'Yeah My Man Charlie told me who they were later on...if I spill the beans both y'all have to promise to keep it between us...it'd ruin a 'good' thing for My Man Charlie—okay?'

"Terry and I nodded our heads, 'OK.'

"Amos continued, 'My Man had just returned from the European League, and it was the last week in June last year when he was approached by Doc Bills...'

"I interrupted Amos, 'Doc Bills? You mean Will Billcoats? The Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs?'

"Amos smiled, 'Yes Blondie. Old Doc Bills and his wife Midget, the Dean of the Graduate College.

'The next couple came a bit later, the Dean of Students, AR Smackins and his wife Lucy, the Associate Dean of Arts and Sciences.'

"Terry smiled, 'See Michelle, a lot of 'prim and proper' individuals enjoy threesomes to explore sexual adventures with new partners—for whatever reason or reasons. Like I said, 'the threesome will strength our relationship—it'll be a soul-connecting sexual experience sharing the threesome with Amos.'

"Amos smiled, 'Bro, the reason for the Doc and Midget's desire for a threesome ain't the same as ours. My Man told me how it all came down.'

'Like I was saying, 'Doc Bills approached Charlie and wanted to meet him after work at the 'Den' for a couple drinks and to discuss some potential upcoming opportunities with My Man.'

'Charlie thought Doc wanted him to help out Tiger with some fund raising promotional activities and since Doc always took care of My Man, Charlie agreed to meet with him.'

'Charlie and Doc met at the Tiger's Den and after ordering a couple bottles of cold Miller and Coors, Doc started up a conversation, 'Charles, I heard you had another great season with Italy—won a second European championship and was once again voted All European League.'

'Rumors are floating around you just recently bought yourself a nice mountain cabin in a remote area far from Tiger?'

'Charlie replied, 'Yep Doc got myself a little mountain hideaway—ain't nobody can find me or bother me back in the mountains. Anymore Doc Bills those autograph hounds and reporters won't leave me alone.'

'Shit Doc, I can't even go out to eat with a date without being hounded—please sign my son's ball, please sign this picture, please sign this and please sign that! One guy even wanted me to sign his damn dinner napkin from the Tiger's Den!'

'Reporters are always asking, 'Charlie, do you ever think you'll get back into the NBA? What about the Lakers, Charlie? Rumors are the Lakers have offered you a multiple year lucrative contract?' Over and over Doc it never stops. That's one reason I bought the mountain cabin—to have a little privacy in my life. I just finished remodeling the cabin the way I wanted it, for my own special personal needs!'

"Doc smiled, 'Sounds like the perfect setting for privacy—a complete retreat where nobody will know what you are doing—right?'

'Charlie grinned at Doc, 'It is Doc...that it is!'

'Doc then asked, 'Remember how I always took care of you when you needed me? Well, I need you...'

'My Man interrupted, 'Doc Bills, I'll never forget how you took care of me and if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be where I am today! So, Doc don't worry, I'll help you out all I can with any fund raisers, promotional or anything else you need me to do.'

'Doc smiled at Charlie, 'I'm not asking anything for Tiger Charles, I'm asking a personal favor for me...well me and Midget.'

'My Man replied, 'What'd need Doc? Anything you want!'

'Doc replied, 'Charles, this is embarrassing but I need you to help me out with Midget!'

'You see Charles, the good Lord blessed me with a great mind but when he passed out the penis—I got a dinky dick! Something well short of average in both length and girth! My cock, if you want to call it that, gets swallowed up by a standard toilet paper roll, with its dimensions of 1-1/2 inches in width and 4-1/4 inches in length!'

'I have no problem using my fingers and tongue on Midget's clit to bring my wife to a roaring climax! My four-incher can usually hit her G-spot and occasionally she'll experience an orgasm but doesn't squirt. I can use my fingers on her G-spot and I can get her to ooze...perhaps a half teaspoon full but that's about it. When it comes to the other spots—A spot, cervix, and the deep spot...well I'm not man enough to hit those spots and give my wife the violent orgasms she deserves and needs to experience.'

'Charles, Midget and I were both virgins when we got married. Two happy go lucky college freshman in love but inexperienced and naïve when it came to sex. Over the years after several bumps along the way we matured somewhat together sexually. Neither of us have ever desired or experienced another.'

'Charles, we've been married for nineteen years and next weekend we'll celebrate our twentieth anniversary! I'm hoping to surprise Midget with something very intimate for our twentieth anniversary—a 'special gift' she'll never forget!'

'Our relationship is as strong as ever, but here lately I feel I can't meet the sexual needs Midget deserves.'

'Midget has never complained about my inadequacies in bringing her to those powerful deep spot orgasms—I guess she has learned to live with fact it'll never happen...well at least not with me. So, recently I decided to explore alternative methods in order for my beloved wife to experience what I can't give her—powerful, explosive deep spot squirting orgasms!'

'Midget was very standoffish at first, but she eventually came around to my way of thinking for her to experience what she's never had by alternative sources.'

'We've discussed several options but lately we've been seriously discussing the possibilities of a Male-Female-Male threesome in order to spice up our sex life.'

'I've considered several options for finding the proper 'guest' for our threesome but each potential candidate I considered had issues, disadvantages. Then I suddenly realized the perfect candidate for our threesome was right under my nose! So, I'm asking you to be the 'guest' in our M-F-M threesome! You'd be doing us a favor!'

'My Man was stunned, 'Doc, you want me to fuck Miss Midget for you? Is Miss Midget game for this—I mean, does she really want another guy to fuck her in a threesome? Are you sure Doc you can handle this—I mean watching me, a black man fuck your wife of nineteen years? The Ma of your children?'

'Shit Doc, you and Miss Midget have been like family to me since I was a troubled eighteen year old freshman eight years ago and now you want me to fuck Miss Midget?'

'I'm not gonna lie Doc, I've had more than one fantasy about fucking Miss Midget when we'd all be out at the pool. Miss Midget wearing one of her sexy skimpy bikinis with her titties falling out! But shit Doc, those were fantasies—now you're asking me to actually fuck Miss Midget?'

'Doc smiled and sort of chuckled, 'Charles, your color doesn't bother either of us! I've always said, 'Don't judge the book by the cover' and yes, I want you to have sex with my wife—the mother of my children. We both need and want the threesome—it's important to us!'

'Midget and I have thoroughly discussed all the pros and cons of doing the threesome. We've even discussed extensions, dildos, and vibrators, but Midget wants to experience her sexual needs the 'natural' way with a big strong penis and from I've been told Charles 'you're hung pretty big'...may I ask exactly how big?'

123456...8