Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Miss Midget approached My Man putting her arms around his neck but My Man suddenly balked and pulled back! 'I...I...don't know if I can do it—fuck Miss Midget Doc...Y'all have been like family to me for eight years...She's kinda like second Ma to me...'

Miss Midget interrupted while glaring at My Man, 'So Charles, are you just like Lucy's threesome partner—you talk a good game, you're well equipped but when it comes down to it—you're all talk and no action?'

'My Man snapped out of his unexpected guilt trip and took Miss Midget's comments as a 'challenge,' 'Before this night is over, I'll make you eat those words!'

'Miss Midget smiled, 'Prove it Charles!'

* * *

A little over two hours later, My Man and Miss Midget lay motionless, barely breathing on the Billcoats' bed in their master bedroom.'

'Sweat was pouring off Miss Midget's body—her flaming red hair soppin' wet, leaving Miss Midget looking as if she just got out of the shower!'

'Miss Midget was still wearing her sexy six-inch silver high heels. Her sexy black mini dress was lying on the floor next to the bed. Her hot pink crotchless criss cross lace thong lying on the recliner next to Doc Bills.'

'My Man's shirt, slacks, boxers and loafers were scattered across the room.'

'My Man finally raised up with sweat rolling off his body like he'd just finished playing every minute of a European championship game.'

'My Man slowly pulled a limp Junior out of Miss Midget's pussy for the second time, his sperm once again dripping on Miss Midget's red pubic hairs, oozing out of her pussy onto the saturated bed sheets beneath them.'

'Doc smiled at his wife, 'Well Dear...looked like Charles did his job! Charles certainly wasn't exaggerating about 'Junior's' size! I never dreamed you'd ever squirt that much—had to be a coffee cup full!'

'Miss Midget was gasping for air as she replied, 'Oh Yes Darling! I never dreamed sex could be so fantastic, words can't describe how well 'Junior' satisfied me!'

'I'm so glad you were able to experience the thrill of watching me squirt for the first time! Charles, how did you know exactly when to pull out so Will could enjoy watching me squirt?'

'My Man grinned, 'It just takes practice Miss Midget! But when you were moaning, saying, 'I'm about to pee,' and I felt your pussy clamping down on Junior I knew you were close. I gave you a couple more pumps to the hilt and once your pussy grabbed Junior, I knew you were there, so I yanked him out so Doc could enjoy the show!'

'Once you quit spewing like a fountain, I put Junior back to doing his thing!'

'Miss Midget smiled at My Man, 'I'm glad you did Charles! I know it was only a short time, but I was hungry for more and wanted 'Junior' to get back to work!'

'Darling, when Charles first shoved 'Junior' inside me, it was a bit startling, causing me some discomfort. I winced and whimpered just a bit since Junior stretched me like I hadn't been stretched since Joey was born! The discomfort was short lived and quickly replaced by unbelievable waves of pleasure! Not just once, but every one of Junior's thrusts rubbed my G-spot, A-spot, and cervix—it actually felt like Junior's girth was massaging my pussy's walls!'

'Junior touched places deep inside me that I never thought existed! Junior's soft mushroom head was knocking on my deep spot with every thrust giving me the most violent orgasm I've ever had—it had to have lasted thirty maybe forty seconds! Never in my life did I ever think an orgasm could be so powerful! I felt like I had been run over by a semi-trailer truck!'

'And when Charles was finally ready to release his semen inside me, 'Junior' got really hard, swelling to what felt was twice his normal size, throbbing, pulsing, and exploding with such great force another violent orgasm erupted inside my body—my pussy clamped down on 'Junior' like a Nile croc's jaws!'

'It actually felt like my cervix was swallowing up Charles' sperm as fast as 'Junior' could spurt!'

'How did it feel for you Charles? Getting to fuck a thirty-eight year old sexy mama!'

'My Man smiled at Miss Midget, 'You're one very red hot sexy mama! So, Miss Midget, you up for another test run?'

'Miss Midget smiled at her husband, 'Will, you better get going and pick up Joey at the movies. Be a sweetheart and put the roast, trimmings, and Charlie's cherry pie in the fridge. Leave Andy a note, 'Not to raid the fridge!'

'Miss Midget smiled at My Man, 'Will, it's late so Charles will be spending the night! I hope you won't mind sleeping downstairs or in the recliner!'

'Charles, I'm ready when you are for another 'test run'!'

'Doc left to go get Joey and My Man put Junior back to work pleasing Miss Midget. My Man and Miss Midget just completed a third 'test run' when they heard the door open downstairs.'

'Doc returned with Joey from the movies and Andy arrived as they walked into the house, 'Dad, where's Charlie?'

'Doc replied acting concerned, 'Amos had some sort of an emergency and picked up Charles shortly after I returned from taking your brother to the movies. Your Mom and I went to the 'Den' for a burger. We'll have the roast and trimmings along with the cherry pie for 'brunch' tomorrow. Your Mom left you a note, 'Don't raid the fridge!'

'Your Mom has had a very exhausting evening, so she's fast asleep. Now off to bed with you both—tomorrow will be a big day!'

'Charles will be back later tonight and spend the night in the guest bedroom, so I'll leave the alarm unset until Charles arrives.'

'My Man giggled as he held Doc's wife of nineteen years in his arms, gently squeezing her tatas and pinching her nipples, 'Doc may have a dinky dick, but his mind sure can think fast!'

'Doc went upstairs and took his place in the recliner. Doc smiled as My Man prepped his wife of nineteen years for yet another test run!'

'Once everyone was assured the boys were fast asleep, Doc watched My Man pleasuring his wife for a fourth time! Miss Midget once again soaking the bed sheets beneath her and My Man!'

'Doc slipped downstairs to set the alarm after checking the boys' room making sure they were both fast asleep!'

'My Man ended up spending the night in the Billcoats' master bedroom—pleasuring Miss Midget during the night while Doc watched, beat his meat and dozed in the recliner!'

'My Man told me, 'It was early the next morning when Miss Midget told Doc, 'Darling make sure Andy is up and getting ready to leave for freshman orientation. Be sure and take Joey over to the Club this morning. Be a sweetheart, make a pot of coffee while Charles and I engage in another 'test run'!'

'Doc got out of the recliner, kissed Miss Midget good bye and before Doc was out of the bedroom 'Junior' was already back at work pleasuring Doc's wife of nineteen years!'

'Midget and My Man completed another 'test run' and Miss Midget asked My Man, 'Charles be a sweetheart and go down stairs and bring me a cup of coffee and a sweet roll. The rolls are next to the fridge.'

'My Man got out of bed and hastily put on one of Doc's short robes, barely covering 'Junior' hanging limp below My Man's balls as he ventured downstairs to the kitchen.'

'My Man was getting the sweet rolls and coffee when he was suddenly startled by Andrew, 'Hey Charlie, good morning to you—did you sleep well?'

'My Man turned quickly looking Andrew in the eyes, 'I thought you were supposed to be at orientation this morning?'

'Andrew answered My Man with a shit-eating grin, 'Naw, I told Dad 'I wasn't feeling well, I'd make orientation later this week.'

'Dad told me 'just to stay home, but don't wake Charles, he's still fast asleep in the guest bedroom and your Mom's still asleep upstairs.'

"Andrew smiled, 'But you weren't in the guest bedroom were you Charlie? You were upstairs fucking my Mama all night long! I never heard Mama moan, scream, and carry on so much in all my life!'

'My Man answered, 'Andy, you were dreaming! I was in the guest room all night long and I never heard Miss Midget moaning, screaming, or carrying on!'

'My Man was nervous and hastily turned unintentionally letting Doc's robe slightly open.'

'Andrew seeing 'Junior' smiled, 'Charlie you damn sure have one big dick—no wonder Mama was screaming and moaning all night! Shit, Mama has never carried on like that with Daddy! But then Daddy ain't got a dick like you have either! My dick's even bigger than Daddy's!'

'Andrew smiled, 'It was around 3:30 or so when I woke up to take a piss. I heard Mama moaning and screaming, 'Oh Will...it's so big...it's so deep...OH MY GOD!' So, I decided to get out of bed and go see what the hell was going on.'

'I left my room and before I slipped upstairs I checked the guest bedroom—and sure enough—you weren't there! The guest bed was still neatly made with fresh towels laying on the bed, the same ones Mama had placed there about a week ago!'

'I smiled while slipping quietly up the stairs—knowing a strange big dick was most likely fucking my Mama! I listened outside the door for a few minutes then slowly and quietly cracked open the door just enough to peep inside!'

'I about shit my boxers when I saw you between Mama's legs! Your ass was pumping like a 'house on fire,' your balls were slappin' up against Mama while you were sucking on Mama's big tits—first the right nipple then the left nipple disappeared into your mouth!'

'Mama's high heels were still on her feet and wrapped around your butt, it looked like she was trying to strangle you with her thighs! Her hands were all over your back and in your hair while Daddy was beatin' his meat in the recliner watching you fuck my Mama!'

'Mama was squirming, twisting, shouting, 'Deeper Charles, Oh Will...he's so big...so deep...OH MY GOD...I feel like I've got to pee... Charles...DON'T STOP...Charles...harder... Faster...faster...OH GOD!'

'I watched you raise up on the balls of your feet and really drive your dick into Mama! Then you'd lower your back and whip your hips—pounding Mama with another deep stroke! You were bang'n my Mama balls deep with every stroke!'

'You looked over at Daddy, 'get ready Doc, it's show time!'

'You pulled your big dick out of my Mama's pussy and rubbed that big mushroom head faster than greased lightning across my Mama's pussy's opening and my Mama peed a foot—maybe a two-foot stream!'

'Mama's pee hit you just below the belly button, all over your pubes, dick, and balls!'

'Once Mama peed, you rammed your big dick back into Mama's pussy, balls deep, so fast it made my head spin—in no time you were beating my Mama's pussy to a pulp!'

'Mama was moaning in ecstasy, 'OH...OH...OOOOHHHH YES...YES...HARDER... Oh Will...he's so good...he's so good...oh God,' while thrusting her hips upward to meet each of your deep strokes.'

'I got so horny watching you fuck Mama that I started jacking off outside the door!'

'I pulled my dick out, filled the palm of my right hand with spit, gripped my six-inch dick from the front with my thumb in my pubes and started thrusting into my right hand in rhythm with each of your thrust into Mama's pussy.'

'I kept in rhythm with your thrust, my foreskin smoothly sliding up and down my hard shaft, stimulating my dick's head while gliding over then pulling back with each thrust into my moist right hand while giving my balls a 'deep massage' using my left hand.'

'Mama screamed out, 'OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD... I'M ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN... FASTER CHARLES...DON'T STOP...OH MY GOD... CUM IN ME CHARLES...CUM IN ME!'

'Then you really poured it on, pounding the living daylights out of my Mama—faster and faster while I was doing the same outside the bedroom door. My dick was throbbing, precum was dripping like a leaky water hose, chills ran down my spine while I tried to keep in sync with your thrusting in and out of Mama's pussy.'

'I watched Mama get wild and crazy, twisting, squirming, throwing her hips back into your thrusts, digging her high heels into your ass—like spikes in a railroad tie! Her long red nails were clawing and scratching your back like a cat, her legs were quivering, while moaning some sort of gibberish I never heard before—like she was talking in some sort of new tongues or something!'

'You were breathing and snorting like a Russian boar, while muttering something crazy, 'Oh shit, your pussy's trying to chew Junior's head off...'

'You were bang'n my Mama 'like there was no tomorrow' whispering in her ear, ' Oh yes...work that pussy for me...keep working that pussy tighter...that's the way...oh yeah...ahhh...whose got your pussy...'

'Mama mumbled, 'You got my pussy Charles—it's all yours. Fuck me harder Charles...harder...ohh...'

'You and Mama were really 'getting it on' when Mama screamed, 'I'm CUMMING...FUCK ME HARDER...CHARLES...CHARLES...CUM WITH ME...CUM WITH ME!'

'You looked Daddy in the eyes, 'I'm there Doc.' Your ass muscles tightened up, your legs were quivering while you kept pounding Mama balls deep like an Indy 500 race car—faster and faster.'

'Daddy got all excited, moaning and heaving like bellows, gasping for air while beatin' his meat like crazy trying to bust a nut.'

'You raised your head up slightly looked Mama in the eyes, 'I'm about to...I'M CUMMING... OHH...OHH...OHH...AHHH...ahhh.'

'Mama was moaning louder, twisting, squirming, thrashing her hips, her nails digging deeper into your back, her high heels piercing your ass while tossing her head side to side.'

'I squeezed my hand tighter around my cock and kept pumping my dick in and out of my hand keeping in sync with your thrusts as you were blowing your load inside my Mama's pussy.'

'I felt my dick swelling with pressure deep within, the tingles radiating from my scrotum, electricity shot through my body—most strongly in my legs and feet. My dick spasmed and literally exploded—spurting thick, ropy, satisfying spurts of cum against the bedroom door for at least eight seconds—squeezing every drop of spunk out of my dick.'

'I watched you finishing inside my Mama; your hips slowing down, moans of pleasure uttered from your lips, 'Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh' while Daddy was blowing his load in the recliner—spurting two or three times at least six inches high—landing above his belly button and all over his hand!'

'I stood still, exhausted, hazy, sort of light headed while I watched you collapse face down between Mama's big tits.'

'Mama was still shaking like a leaf as she moaned a couple last gasps, 'Ohh...ohh' while releasing her legs from around your ass and dropping them to your sides. Mama's long red nails no longer clawed and scratched your back like a cat marking its territory, but now were gently massaging your back while running her fingers through your hair.'

'I quietly closed the bedroom door. I used my boxers to wipe my cum off the bedroom door while I slipped back downstairs into my room.'

'My Man realizing Andrew had caught him fucking Midget red handed smiled, 'Andrew, just keep this quiet—understand?'

"Andrew smiled, 'I will Charlie, but tell me, was Mama as sexy and good as all my friends think she is—I mean was Mama one of those red hot sexy mamas you'd like to fuck?'

'My Man smiled, 'Your Mama is one very red hot sexy mama!'

'Andrew grinned, 'So you liked fucking Mama—didn't you?'

'I don't mean to sound prejudiced, and you know even though you're a black guy—you're just like the big brother I never had—but I've heard once a black guy fucks a white woman they sort of claim them for their own. So, is Mama going to be your redheaded whore?'

'My Man snapped at Andy, 'Don't talk about your Mama that way! What you saw last night...well your Dad wanted me to do what he couldn't do—give your Mama orgasms she'd never had before. Think about it like this, would you like to go around all your life with 'blue balls'—getting turned on but not being able to blow your load?'

'In a sense that was what was happening to your Mama, until last night! Your Mama squirted like a fountain more than once and woke up this morning with a great big smile on her lovely face! Your Mama is happy, your Daddy is happy and I'm happy camper too!'

'Andrew just sighed, 'I'd hate to have 'blue balls' all the time! So what looked like pee was really Mama gettin' off?'

'My Man smiled, 'Yep, your Mama squirted last night for the first time in her life! I can't remember, but what you saw may have been either the third or fourth time your Mama squirted.'

'Andy was puzzled, 'So, Daddy couldn't get Mama off and asked you to do it for him?'

'My Man replied, 'Well sorta...but rest assured your Mama ain't no whore! Junior, that's what I call my dick, was only the second dick to ever invade your Mama's soft, moist, sweetness between her thighs! Your Mama is a very special lady—don't ever forget that!'

'Andrew smiled, 'Charlie, you need to fill me in on how to fuck a girl I've never fucked a girl yet—still a virgin, graduated from high school and I'll turn nineteen in two weeks! So, if I keep quiet about you and Mama—you promise to teach me how to get my first piece of ass?'

'My Man smiled, 'OK, we got a deal but not now—I need to get back upstairs, me and your Mama have some unfinished business to attend to—understand?'

'Andrew slapped My Man with a 'high five' as Charlie went back upstairs with the coffee and sweet roll.

'Andrew smiled, 'Charlie leave the door cracked just a bit, I'll be up upstairs to watch as soon as I get some lube—the spit didn't last all that long last night! Andrew stopped off in his room, got a tube of KY and hurried up the stairs—grinning as he saw the bedroom door cracked open just enough to peep inside!'

'My Man entered the room and Miss Midget asked, 'Charles I thought I heard you talking to someone?'

'My Man replied, 'I was just mumbling to myself, now here's your coffee and sweet roll. 'Junior' is anxious to taste some more of that 'sweetness' between your thighs before Doc and the BOYS get home.'

'My Man pitched his robe aside and remembered to take Miss Midget's sexy high heels off before prepping Miss Midget for another test run. Those sexy high heels had stabbed My Man's ass like a dagger all night long!'

'Young Andy's eyes were big as saucers, while peeping through the crack as he watched his Mama, naked as a jay bird, pull My Man down on the bed.'

'Miss Midget's tatas were jiggling and My Man's fingers were running through her flaming red hair as Andy's Mama kissed and licked My Man's pecs. Licking around his nipple then gently blowing then dry, before she sucked his nipple into her mouth.'

'Miss Midget was driving My Man insane by flicking and lapping her tongue all over the front of his black muscular body rolling the tip of her tongue in and out of My Man's belly button.'

'Miss Midget continued licking and kissing My Man's body working her way down to a limp Junior.'

'Miss Midget bypassed Junior and licked the inside of My Man's thighs using her tongue like a hungry puppy lapping up milk.'

'Young Andy watched his Mama drive My Man crazy as she swirled her tongue slower than molasses around each one of My Man's family jewels.'

'Young Andy's mouth flew open in amazement when his Mama looked up at My Man smiling while giving Junior one long lollipop lick from the base to the tip of Junior's fully erect shaft.'

'My Man glanced toward the door as Andy was watching, beating his meat while his Mama sucked Junior's head into her mouth.'

'My Man was moaning, 'Ohh...yes...run your tongue all over Junior's head...Oh shit...that's the way...Oh fuck, flick that spot again!'

'Andy watched while his sexy Mama worked Junior in and out of her mouth until My Man couldn't take it any longer, 'Get on your all fours!'

'Miss Midget gave Junior one last luscious lollipop lick before she got on her all fours. Her feet and shins hanging off the edge of the bed while My Man got up, his feet flat on the floor and positioned himself behind Miss Midget's fine ass.'

1...345678