Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 20

Story Info
Mary Ann & Sue reveal what's hidden in their closets.
23.1k words
4.74
5.7k
13

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading the serial novel, 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie.' If you haven't read the previous chapters please do so otherwise you'll be missing out on all the details of the story as it was told to me.

Debbie has eased Sue's mind about having a relationship with Tom (Chapter 19), and on the way to the Tri Delt house, Mary Ann continues her personal little chat with Sue (Chapter 16). It is during their conversation that Sue briefly shares with Mary Ann what happened on that August 22nd night and why she split the sheets with Tom. Afterwards Sue reveals the bombshell she has hidden in her closet.

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in the series, 'Tom & Sue John & Debbie', are fictitious, as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead, with the scenes or events described within the series 'Tom & Sue John & Debbie.'

Reverse Cowgirl

***

Nancy and Brenda got into Nancy's Corvette leaving the Maroon & White's parking lot en route to the Tri Delt house. Mary Ann and I followed and once buckled up inside her Mustang, Mary Ann asked, "Now where were we with regard to our little personal chat before we entered the Maroon & White?"

I replied, "If I remember right, you'd just broken up with Tom and tears were rolling down your cheeks as you watched him back out of your driveway..."

Mary Ann interrupted me, "Okay, I'll pick it up from there.

"Once Tom was out of sight, I walked into the house, went upstairs to my room and called John—I needed my brother.

"I told John I'd broken up with Tom, even though it was something I never wanted to do. John replied, 'I know, but it was something you had to do. Sis, you'll be a cheerleader and in a sorority at University attending parties and other college functions. Bud will be involved in football at State for the next three months and the two of you will never see each other. Neither one of you can sit around feeling sorry for yourselves because you've both went your separate ways.'

"I replied to John, 'I should have just given up my Presidential Scholars Award, forgot all about cheerleading, and just went to State with you and Tom.'

"John immediately got hasty with me, 'Get ahold of yourself Sis! There is no way in hell you could have never done that! That award is worth 50Gs and will go a long way toward your ultimate goal in life of becoming a pediatrician. Plus Sis, you love cheerleading as much as Tom loves football and I love wrestling. And Sis, even if you had given all that up just to be at State with Tom there is no guarantee something wouldn't have happened between you and Tom—just like what happened between Stacy and me. Sis, you did the right thing, just calm down and tonight we'll go to a movie, Teen Center or something, and you can cry on your brother's shoulder.'

"John and I went out for three maybe four nights together around Dragon, either at the Teen Center, or Dairy Queen just mixing and mingling with our old classmates. Most of which were either going to work in the mines, oil patch, or attending college in Baytown at the Community College. Several of the guys had already made plans to join the military while six of us were leaving Dragon to attend college either at State, University, or Central. Of course, with Tom and John having full athletic scholarships they would be attending State. Brodie and Brooke were going to Central while Charlotte and I would be attending University.

"The night before I was to leave for cheerleading tryouts and rush at University John and I went out to dinner in Baytown. During dinner we talked about everything imaginable—the early days in grade school, junior high, our high school days in Dragon, and how we eventually became like a brother and sister to each other. And, now we'd be going our separate ways. Of course, I had to ask my brother if he'd heard from Tom and how he was doing at State.

"Once we finished dinner John suggested, 'There's a great movie on at the Skyview, let's go.'

"I replied, giggling, 'Sounds okay to me, as long as you remember you're my brother and not my boyfriend—so there'll be no hanky-panky.'

"John pulled his Ford Granada into Baytown's Skyview Drive-In, parking in a remote spot on the end of back row. We were just watching the movie, predicting what was going to happen, chit-chatting away when John suddenly moved toward me, put his right arm around me, and kissed me. My brother was kissing me slowly at first before gradually increasing the tempo with more feeling, and before I realized it, I found myself kissing him back!

"We were beginning to kiss more passionately when John moved his left hand down and ever so cleverly slipped it under my mini skirt. My brother was now busy gently stroking my thigh while his right hand was massaging my right breast through my blouse and bra. I felt myself getting a little bit flushed, the touch of his hand on my thigh sent me shivering—I felt my body getting hotter, I felt my clit starting to throb, my breathing started to fluctuate while John kept stroking my thigh, and massaging my breast. We were kissing with what had become some hot and heavy tongue action when I finally snapped back to reality, came to my senses, and pulled back, 'John...please quit!'

"John replied, 'Why? I've always had these special feelings for you, but you were in love with Bud, and now that's he is out of the picture...'

"I interrupted John, 'Remember what you told me, 'it'd never work out between me and Tom with him playing football at State and me being a cheerleader at University?' Well, my brother, the same goes for you doesn't it? You'll be wrestling at State while I'm leading cheers at University. John I think its time you took me home before something happens we'll both regret.'

"John said, 'Okay. I know you're right, but tonight you just look so dang hot—I couldn't control myself around you any longer!'

"I held my brother's hand, smiling, 'John, I think tonight you just had a temporary relapse thinking about Stacy, and well, I know I did thinking about Tom. Remember, we've always been like brother and sister to each other and that's something that will NEVER change.'

"John took me home and after he walked me to the door, he smiled and said, 'Hey Sis, just for old time's sake how about giving your brother a hug and a goodnight-goodbye kiss?'

"I smiled, and we hugged each other while engaging in a one last kiss, a brother-sister peck on the lips, definitely not quite the kiss we shared only an hour earlier at the Skyview Drive-in!

"After we broke our kiss, John kissed me on the forehead, and while we continued to hug each other, I whispered, 'Brother, do me a favor, make the wrestling squad at State, and win a match just for your Dragon sister.'

"John smiled, 'The match I win for you Sis will be the one when you're cheering for the Tea Sips, and when I pin the Sipper, remember, it'll be just for you.' I left the next day for University and John left for State.

"Charlotte and I met at the DQ around noon-ish and followed each other to University. Once we arrived on University's campus we parked and checked into our assigned dorm for rush week. After checking in, Charlotte and I went our separate ways for the rest of the day—Charlotte to twirling practice and I went to cheerleading tryouts.

"It was during tryouts that I met Brenda Strickland and right off the bat, we hit it off! We were both University President Scholar Award recipients, trying out for cheerleading, pledging a sorority, and lastly, we both had high school sweethearts that would be playing football for State.

"Back in the dorm for dinner that first night, I introduced Charlotte to Brenda and the three of us hung around together the rest of the week. We were like the three musketeers as we attended every rush week activity together. Brenda and I were like 'Tweedledum and Tweedledee' when it came to cheerleading tryouts. During the evenings after we'd returned to the dorm the three of us just chit-chatted about our high school days.

"I told Brenda about me, Tom, and John while Charlotte shared the story about her and Rich. And how Rich gave up a full ride to Western just to walk on at University so they could be together. Brenda shared the stories about her high school sweetheart, Tim Bracksun, and how they had bumps in the road all throughout their high school days, but seemingly those days were behind them now.

"During twirling practice, Charlotte had hit it off with Kaylee, University's soon to be head twirler, who was also a Pi-Phi. Charlotte's twirling ability was equal to Kaylee's and it came as no surprise when Char was selected as University's additional twirler.

"In the meantime, both Brenda and I were selected over several returning cheerleaders to join the cheer squad as University cheerleaders! And when it came time to pledge, Charlotte pledged Pi-Phi while Brenda and I pledged Tri Delt.

"Brenda and I became roommates and during the evenings we would be jabbering about everything under the sun. One evening after Brenda and Tim got off the phone, I asked Brenda, 'How are you and Tim ever going to make it work with him playing football at State and you being a cheerleader at University?'

"Brenda smiled, 'Mary Ann, we crossed that bridge and we've both pledged to each other 'We'd do whatever it took to make it work.'

"I sighed, 'Tom and I did the same thing, but instead of listening to what my heart was saying, like you did, I listened to what everyone else was saying, and broke up with him the day he left for early season football practice at State.'

"I guess it was after our second home game when I met a really good looking guy named Laurence

'Larry' Anthony Smith, Jr. at the Maroon & White.

"Larry was a junior, a reserve quarterback, a University letterman, a Delta Sig, and a National Merit Scholar. And, for what it's worth, what Larry lacked in athletic ability on the field, he more than made up for with his genius mind in the film room.

"It was during Larry's sophomore year that his quarterback coach and offensive coordinator, Coach Holloway, recognized Larry had a knack of dissecting the opponent's defenses, and from that day forward, Larry assisted Coach Holloway in preparing University's offensive game plans.

"And, it really came as no surprise, when Larry graduated last May that Coach Twitter put him on staff not only as the special team's coach, but also as the co-offensive coordinator.

"Well, at least it wasn't a surprise to everyone inside the program, but the outsiders were more or less shocked that Larry was chosen over University's three year starter, Kip Clinksly, to fill the vacancy left on Coach Twitter's staff when Coach Marks departed to become the head coach of the Mustangs.

"Anyway, after a few dances and some small talk, Larry finally asked me for a date. Larry and I started casually dating and that was the beginning of our relationship.

"I hadn't heard from Tom or John since school started and it was after University's game with State that I saw Tom for the first time since I broke up with him the day he left for early season football practice.

"State and University's game had been moved from the season finale to mid-season for television purposes in anticipation of University and the Huskies playing for the conference championship. University made short work of State that Saturday afternoon in front of a sold out crowd at State Stadium, winning 49 to zip.

"After the game I was standing with Larry in the middle of the field when Brenda approached us with a tired, worn out, bloody, sweaty, Tim Bracksun. Brenda introduced us to Tim and Larry promptly congratulated Tim on 'playing one helluva good game' while Tim returned the favor, congratulating University on the big win. Tim and Brenda had just left us when I noticed Tom approaching me and Larry.

"Tom approached us, dressed in his usual Levi's, cowboy boots, and wearing his State number 83 jersey. I'd already heard through the grapevine, Tom had been redshirted, and the coaching staff was grooming him to be State's starting tight end for the next four seasons. I had been casually dating Larry for about four weeks and I introduced Tom to Larry. Tom congratulated Larry on a 'good game' even though Larry was a back-up quarterback and saw limited action during the game.

"I remember looking into Tom's eyes and when he looked into mine, I realized the mistake I'd made. I wanted to make amends with Tom...work it out, telling him how sorry I was. So, the next night I called John and told him my feelings after coming face to face with Tom on the field after the game.

"John sighed, 'Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Sis, but Tom has moved on and since school started six weeks ago he has been dating a red hot basketball player named Angie.'

"I was heart-broken, but I still wanted to reach out and talk with Tom about giving our relationship a second chance—even though he was at State and I was at University. But something happened one night that should have never happened. I was weak and vulnerable, feeling sorry for myself, knowing I'd let Tom get away, and he was now in a serious relationship with a basketball player at State named Angie.

"It was right after my nineteenth birthday, my freshman year, Brenda and I along with three others had to cheer at Friday night's dual wrestling match between University and State. I'd been casually dating Larry for close to three months now, but he was with the team getting ready for tomorrow night's prime time national telecast of the season finale against the Huskies. The conference championship would be at stake before a sold out, standing room only crowd of close to 90,000 at University Stadium.

"State prevailed in the tightly contested dual wrestling match winning 23-21, thanks to my Dragon brother's pin at 157 pounds! After the dual match ended, Brenda smiled, 'Mary Ann, I'll catch you at the Stadium tomorrow night! Tim's here for the weekend and we've got some catching up to do in Grandpa's barn since State's football season is over.'

"I smiled at my Tri Delt sister, 'Roommate, don't do anything I wouldn't do...that is, if I still had that special someone!'

"I saw John standing by State's bench and approached him decked out in my University cheerleading uniform.

"Our tops were a low cut V neck line with a white 'U' just below the 'V,' which covered our breasts from nipple to nipple. The sleeveless maroon shell tops were cut right at the bottom of the bra line. The white skirt waist line was well below our belly buttons and notched at the edge just below the top of our thighs. The crowd was given a real treat when we did our routines, getting more than just a glimpse at our maroon spankies, which looked more like our bikini panties than cheerleading bloomers! Our cheerleading uniforms were definitely designed to show off a lot of skin!

"I was waving my maroon and white pom-poms in his direction, grinning and said, 'Congrats my Dragon brother! You lived up to your promise and pinned the University wrestler, just for your Dragon Sis! I hope you noticed me shaking my pom-poms in your direction when the referee held your hand high in the air designating you the winner.'

"John gave me a big brother sister type hug and said, 'I noticed Sis, I hope you didn't get in trouble.'

"I giggled at John, 'Well kind of, but I told the girls you were my brother.'

"John looked me in the eyes, and with a naughty boy grin he said in an enthusiastic voice, 'DANG SIS...SWEET JESUS... ARE YOU EVER ONE RED HOT FOXY SEXY LADY IN YOUR TEA SIP CHEERLEADING UNIFORM!'

"I giggled at John, 'Don't get so excited...remember you're my brother and not my boyfriend!'

"John quickly replied, 'Sis, our bus doesn't leave until noon tomorrow, so why don't we go out tonight to celebrate my victory on the mat?'

"Even though I knew better, I reluctantly agreed saying, 'Okay, but only as brother and sister. Even though I've been casually dating a guy for about three months, I still have deep strong feelings for Tom and wish I'd never broken up with him. I realize Tom's in a relationship, but I want to try and reconcile our relationship, rekindle the true love we shared, make amends for the mistake I made, and give our relationship a second chance. So my brother, in my heart, I'll always be a one guy girl and if I can, I want to keep it that way. Tonight there'll be absolutely no fooling around, like at the Skyview Drive-In— agreed?'

"John smiled, 'I promise you Sis, no hanky-panky.'

"John gave me another hug and I patiently waited in the gym for him to shower and change into his street clothes. John returned a short time later and I smiled at him, 'Brother you look awful handsome in that snazzy Nike State wrestling suit!'

"John replied, 'Sis, it's our warm-up suits. They're thin, light weight, and made out of 100% polyester Dri-Fit fabric to wick sweat away from your body. They're head and shoulders above those old cotton, bulky sweats we had back in Dragon! Now let's get in your Mustang and boogie!'

"Once we got buckled down inside my Mustang I said, 'Brother we'll have go to Arnold's, this late the Maroon & White will be packed and we won't be able to get a table. Arnold's is the second most popular hangout on University's campus.'

"John and I were just chatting away while I was driving to Arnold's and of course I was asking a trillion and one questions about Tom and his girlfriend Angie. John suddenly smiled and said, 'Sis that cheerleading skirt is so short, I'm getting a real first-class stiffy on just admiring your sexy legs while getting a great look at your maroon panties!'

"I looked in my brother's direction, noticing a jumbo sized bulge in his State wrestling warm-up pants and giggled, 'Don't get so excited! They're spankies, not panties! My bikini panties are safely tucked away underneath my spankies. Now don't go getting any funny ideas—remember you're my brother and not my boy boyfriend, and you made a promise, there would be no hanky-panky tonight!'

"John just smiled, 'Never promised I wouldn't look. I don't care what you call'em, they sure look like hip huggin' panties to me.

"I giggled back at John while pulling into Arnold's parking lot, 'Looky all you want my brother, but what you're lookin' at is definitely off limits...no touching allowed!'

"Arnold's had a reputation on campus of being a THE college hangout where it was easy to get booze—if one had a fake ID. John had a couple fake IDs so it was pretty easy for us to get some booze to celebrate his victory on the mat.

"Once inside Arnold's John smiled, 'This joint looks alike like the Horseshoe at State. How come they don't have a band tonight?'

"I smiled, 'My brother, there is a jukebox near the dance floor and when there isn't a band the selections are on the house all you have to do is select your song. The band will be here tomorrow night after the big football game.'

"We found a cozy table near the back and I asked John, 'Aren't you hungry? I'm starving! I haven't eaten anything since brunch! How about let's getting some burgers and fries, or a pizza?'

"John replied, 'Sis, I'm not too hungry right now, we ate a pre match meal earlier this afternoon. Why don't we just get a couple drinks, kick back and chill a bit before we get some food. If you want, I'll pick us up some chips and a few scoops of dip.'

"I sighed, 'No, I'd rather wait for a burger with fries or we can share a large supreme pizza.'

"John went over to the jukebox and selected several songs before going to the bar. John brought us back a couple margaritas on the rocks. John knew Tom and I always drank margaritas when we celebrated something special in our lives. John smiled while handing me my margarita, 'Sis I selected several tunes, some of my favorites, we'll hit the dance floor when the juke plays'em. Take a sip of the margarita and tell me what you think?'