Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 23

Story Info
John's scheme to get Mary Ann tipsy and screw her.
18.7k words
4.79
4.4k
9

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading the serial novel, 'Tom & Sue John & Debbie.' If you haven't read Chapters 1-22, please do so before reading this chapter otherwise you'll be missing out on all the details of the story as it was told to me.

Mary Ann and Sue continue their drive to the Tri Delt house. Sue has cleaned out her closet and now it's Mary Ann's turn to take center stage and finish cleaning out her closet from what happened the night she and John went out to celebrate his victory in State's win over University in the dual wrestling match (Chapter 20). Mary Ann reveals to Sue the skeleton hidden deep in her closet and how it changed her life forever. Afterwards, Mary Ann joins Jamie and Angie as mentors to Sue as she continues to ponder the question whether to give her and Tom's relationship a second chance.

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in the series, 'Tom & Sue John & Debbie', are fictitious, as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead, with the scenes or events described within the series 'Tom & Sue John & Debbie.' Reverse Cowgirl

***

Mary Ann made the left turn onto Sorority Row, looked in my direction, and said, "Like I was telling you before you interrupted me about Tom and John tag teaming you, and then that bombshell you dropped on me about you and Jimmy Corossi... I mean that was like haymaker coming out of left field!

"Anyway, remember I'd got all boozed up for the first time in my life at Arnold's and couldn't drive, so John drove us over to his motel room. John may have promised there'd be no hanky-panky, we'd go out as a brother and sister to celebrate his big win on the mat, but once inside his motel room he took full advantage of the situation. And even though I was strongly protesting to his advances, reminding John of his promise there would be no hanky-panky we were like a brother and sister to each other, my protest became weaker and weaker, until I finally threw in the towel, and my so-called brother finger-fucked me until I gushed my lady juices, like an oil well blowout, for the first time in my life.

Mary Ann paused a bit before continuing, "I had just squirted, my thighs were quivering and shaking so badly I couldn't stand, every muscle in my body felt like jelly, and I was so lightheaded I felt like I was going to pass out... remember?"

I looked in Mary Ann's direction and replied, "Yes, I remember, and that's when I clued you in about John and Tom fingering me that night. Tom was sucking my left nipple while playing with my clit, and John was busy as a beaver, sucking my right nipple while using his middle and index fingers in a magical sort of way. And it wasn't even ten minutes before the two of them had me squirting like a fountain. It was just a bit later that I alluded to Jimmy fingering me out in the lake, and while the squirting orgasm I experienced when Tom and John fingered me was so intense I almost blacked out, well, it was just a walk in the park compared to the orgasm I experienced when Jimmy finger-fucked me."

Mary Ann smiled, looked me dead in the eyes, and said, "Okay, I'll pick it up from there.

"John finally pulled his soaked hand out of my panties and spankies, grinning ear to ear looking like he'd just won the NCAA championships, leaned forward, kissed my forehead, and said, 'Sis, you needed that.' Moments later my so-called brother kissed me, and as we locked lips with a red hot French kiss, he cleverly unbuttoned the two side buttons and unzipped my cheerleading skirt. Once my skirt was unzipped, John slipped his hands inside the waist band of my spankies, pushed them down until he felt the waist band of my bikini panties and as we broke our kiss, he softly said, 'Raise up your hips for me Sis.'

"I was still in a daze, in a trance so to say, and acted without giving any thought to what was happening, by raising up my hips, allowing John to take off first my cheerleading skirt, my soaked spankies, and bikini panties before taking off my Nfinity Flyte cheer shoes along with my quarter athletic socks... leaving me helpless, vulnerable, lying naked on his bed.

"John rose up, and smiled a devilish smile down at me while unzipping his State wrestling warm up shirt/jac. After he took it off he pitched it on the floor next to my cheerleading uniform and bra. John continued to smile down at me as he untied the interior drawstring of his warm up pants, pulled them down simultaneously with his boxers, dropped them on the floor, and kicked off his Nikes.

"My so-called brother stood naked in front of me for the first time, and just like Tom, looked every bit like a Greek god. Muscles of steel rippled down his arms. His chest, six pack abs, narrow waist, hips, and thighs were hard and muscled. The jumbo size bulge once constrained inside his State warm up pants was now fully exposed, and more or less resembled an extra-large Burrito, not varying in girth anywhere from the base of his thick shaft to his most prominent ridge. And like Debbie had mentioned back in the M&W, the night she measured John's a man muscle it was right on the button at seven-and-a-half inches long, and every bit of six inches around.

"His huge mushroom cock head looked like a globe on top of a street light pole, and was dripping pre-cum out of its tip, like honey dripping from a honeycomb. Obviously, I don't have to go into anymore great detail on what I saw staring me in the face since you already know that John's man muscle was slightly longer and thicker than Tom's seven by six-incher, and his cock's mushroom head was wider than Tom's cock's helmet shaped head.

"I was jittery at the thought that John was about to fuck me, and as he stood standing at the edge of the bed, holding his cock in his hand, looking down at me with hungry eyes, I muttered a desperate plea, 'Please don't fuck me John, please don't... please don't, I've never had anyone but Tom... I don't want another... please stop... please... John... please don't fuck me... please don't John... we need to stop John, we've gone too far. Remember no hanky-panky... we're like a brother and sister to each other.'

"I was virtually begging John not to fuck me when he calmly said, 'Relax Sis, I'm not going to rape you, but tonight I need you. Sis, I can't tell you how many oozing wet dreams I've had since the Skyview Drive-In and I haven't shot a big load since the last time I screwed Sky, and that's been three months ago! I've been turned on so damn long tonight Sis that I've got a bad case of blue balls. Bar none Sis, it's the worse pain I've ever had. I feel like someone is kicking me over and over again directly in the crotch. Help me out Sis... I need to blow my load and spurt all this stored up semen out of my body!'

"Like I mentioned earlier, John had perfected his ability to control one with mind games, and the three margaritas along with my brother's mind games had taken control of my better judgment. I mumbled, 'Okay, lay down next to me. Kiss me and suck on my nipples while I give you a hand job you'll NEVER forget!'

"John was leaning forward and whispered, 'Sis, a hand job won't do. What your brother needs is for you to relax, let loose, spread your sexy legs, and give it up to your brother. It's the only way Sis I'm ever gonna satisfy the deep lustful desires that have been haunting me ever since the Skyview Drive-In. Ain't nobody ever gonna find out. Now be a good Sis and just relax, spread your legs, and give it up to your brother...'

"I immediately interrupted John and said, 'No John... remember we're like a brother and sister to each other... I don't want anyone but Tom... '

"John instantly cut in and said, 'Sis if you won't willingly give up your pussy to your brother, in my time of need, I want the next best thing... mock-intercourse with you Sis. We both need it Sis. I'll do everything just like Bud always did. I'll passionately kiss you and caress your breasts while I'm sliding my rock hard throbbing cock's shaft up and down the warm, moist wetness of your pussy's fleshy inner lips, and with each upstroke my mushroom cock's head will be rubbing the underside of your clit. And Sis if we time it just right, I'll bust my nuts in sync with my Sis having another orgasm. Sis, we need each other tonight. Now, be a good girl Sis and spread your legs for me.'

"The margaritas had taken their toll. My brother's mind games had me thinking irrationally about doing things I'd never even consider doing. I felt like I needed to help my brother out, after all his magical fingers had just pleasured me with my first ever squirting orgasm, and I owed him something for that!

"My mind was wandering full of crazy thoughts, "Why not let my brother slide his rock hard shaft up and down my slit to relieve the pain of blue balls, what harm could it do?"

"My irrational mind kept convincing me, "What harm could possibly come out of letting my brother enjoy the next best thing to sex without having sex to relieve all the tension inside him? And, during the time I was having mock-intercourse with my brother, I could fantasize it was Tom and I having mock-intercourse out at the lake until we reached that magical sexual moment and climaxed together. What harm could possibly come out of having mock-intercourse with my brother?"

"Once again I mumbled, 'Please don't fuck me John... just please don't fuck me... I only want Tom... no one else,' and I spread my legs, bending my knees, keeping my feet flat on the mattress, thus giving my brother the invitation to get into position between my legs, and have mock-intercourse with me.

"John quickly accepted my invitation, maneuvered into position at the edge of the bed, and positioned himself between my legs. John was holding his cock in his hand and while slowly stroking it, he looked me in the eyes, and said, 'Sis, just relax, I'm not going to do anything YOU don't want me to do. Sis, just let loose again... we both need it Sis.'

"John immediately began using his cock's mushroom head like it was a tool... rubbing it all over my pussy's outer lips, all through my pubic hair, and using its tip to massage my clit. Feeling the soft hardness of my so-called brother's cock's head against my clit was driving me crazy!

"My pussy felt like a waterfall and my clit was starting to throb. My nipples were hard and tingling, my mouth began to water, my breathing was fluctuating, and there was this tingly, butterflies-in-the-stomach kind of feeling pulsing throughout my body. It was more or less like an echoing throb deep inside my pussy... giving me the urge to rub my pussy all over my brother's cock's head as he repeatedly worked it back and forth over my pussy's outer lips, continuing to massage my clit with the tip of his cock's head. I guess it was after a couple of minutes or so of rubbing his cock's head all over my pussy that John leaned forward, maneuvered me further up the bed, and got into the missionary position.

"John was resting his weight on his elbows when he started kissing me on the lips, neck, and ears before moving south to kiss and lick every inch of my breasts. Moments later he started sliding the full length of what was one rock hard, throbbing erection, up and down the wetness of my pussy's outer lips while sucking on my nipples.

"After a few minutes we were moving in sync with each other, and as John slid his hot, bulging shaft up and down my slit, I twirled my hips upwards, like I was doing a cheerleading figure eight, and rubbed my pussy all over his rock hard erection. It was after some vigorous hip grinding that his thick cock's shaft slipped between my moist fleshy inner lips.

"John mumbled in my ear, 'That's it Sis... rub that sweet warm, wet pussy all over my rock hard cock,' as I felt the soft hardness of his cock's head tip rubbing against my clit. The underside of his shaft was pressing against my U-spot, and on the down stroke, John rested his cock's head against my opening, teasing me, driving me wild with anticipation, and as he slowly circled his hips, I rocked my hips back and forth against the underside side of his throbbing cock.

"My defenses were now nonexistent. My brother had turned me on to the point of no return. I was super horny and the musky smell of my aroused pussy was thicker than smoke in the air. All my engines were revved up once again, firing on all cylinders, and running at full throttle. My hips were aching to grind. All my lady parts were warm, wet, throbbing, and swollen. There was this unexplained primal hungry desire deep inside me, a physical ache to be fucked, and I never gave a second thought about the risk, or the negative results of what was happening. I looked into John's eyes, and with a gasping breath said, 'Put on a condom... and you can fuck me.'

"John quickly answered in an enthusiastic voice, 'Sis, I don't have one! I never used condoms with Sky! Trust me Sis, I won't cum in you... I'll pull out. We need each other tonight... it's just you and me Sis... no one else. Yesterday is dead and gone and tomorrow is out of sight... we need each other tonight Sis. I promise Sis, I'll pull out before I bust my nuts, and I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before... trust me Sis, you'll have an orgasm you'll NEVER forget!'

"I didn't answer my brother, but rather reached up, wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him down toward me, and as I was working my hips back and forth in sync with my brother continuing to slide his hot swollen flesh up and down the moistness of my swollen inner lips, I locked lips with him, giving him a passionate, red-hot, sweltering 'want you now' French kiss... one he'd NEVER forget.

"After we finally broke our kiss John whispered in my ear, 'Sis, I promise, I won't cum in you. I'll pull out! I've dreamed about this moment, hoping and praying, but if you have any second thoughts you better... '

"Before John could finish his sentence, I shut my eyes and as John held his cock motionless between my inner lips, I locked lips with him with another 'want you now' sexy French kiss while I continued to work my hips back and forth.

"My pussy's lips were grasping the sides of his throbbing shaft. The moist wetness of my inner lips rubbed the underside of his shaft, and that special sweet spot just under his cock's head. And with each up and down stroke, John's cock head's tip was leaking pre-cum like a worn out faucet while rubbing the underside of my clit.

"After we broke our kiss, I kept my eyes shut, my arms were wrapped around his neck, and instead of working my hips back and forth I quickly pumped my hips upward into his. John raised his hips slightly, planted his cockhead's tip firmly against my pussy's opening, and as I thrust upward a second time his cockhead slipped through my opening.

"I immediately noticed the increase in diameter as his wide mushroom head and prominent ridge expanded the entrance to my most treasured possession. My pussy's lips clenched around his cock's head just below its wide mushroom head, and suddenly there was this sense of pure pleasure as electrical shock waves rippled throughout my pussy and lower stomach. John remained motionless for a split-second with cock's head buried up to its neck inside my ladybox, and before he could thrust it inside me any deeper, I pulled back and withdrew his cock's head from my pussy's opening.

"I was breathing deep, shuddering, shallow pants, and as I opened my eyes, I looked into John's eyes with a 'fuck me now look', and mumbled, 'Actions speak louder than words. My pussy is yours for the taking... just don't cum in me, it's not a good time of the month... I'm in the fertile window of my monthly cycle!'

"I spread my legs wider, reached down and grasped his cock at its base, and held it in palm of my hand. I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft as far as I physically could, and started rubbing his cock's head all over my pussy's outer lips... giving my brother the clear-cut signal of my willingness for him to screw me!

"John quickly got the message, and when I let go of his rock hard shaft, I felt the soft hardness of his wide mushroom cock's head nudging against my outer lips. It was within milliseconds that my outer lips parted as John pushed his cock's head back through my opening.

"Involuntarily I threw my head back, rolled my eyes back into my head, and let out a series of whimpering moans, more or less like I was losing my virginity again, as my so-called brother slowly pushed his cock's wide mushroom head, followed by its thick shaft forward... filling me up and stretching my pussy's walls like they hadn't been stretched in months.

"My whimpering moans were short-lived, and I let out a big moan, 'OOO... OOOH' at the sensual feelings as John buried that first in-stroke right to the hilt. Warm and fulfilling sensations radiated outward from my insides toward my extremities, and when I felt John's Rawlings-sized balls against my body, I realized I'd taken everything he had to offer. Once John had penetrated my womanhood completely, he paused, maneuvered his hands under my butt, lifted it up, looked me in the eyes, and mumbled, 'I'm gonna fuck you now Sis.'

"I shut my eyes, wrapped my arms around my so-called brother's neck, and mumbled, 'Just don't cum in me.'

"John never said a word, pulled all but his cock's head out of my ladybox, and with one swift fluid motion, he plunged it all the way back in again. John started screwing me with a series of slow deep thrusts. I could feel every inch of his cock each time he worked it all the way in, pulled it back to his cock head's neck, before working it all the way back in again, and after a minute or so, I raised my legs, wrapped them around his butt, and crossed my ankles. I got in a rhythm with John and rocked my hips back and forth... never missing a beat, answering his powerful hips in a sensual rhythm.

"I guess John screwed me for another three, maybe four minutes when he mumbled in my ear, 'GAWD Sis... your pussy is everything I dreamed it'd be. It's so wet, warm, and tight... I feel like your pussy is giving my dick a skin-tight massage in a hot tub.'

"Moments later he picked up the pace and started screwing me with a series of steady medium paced deep, hard thrusts... one after the other. And to be honest, I certainly wasn't lifeless like any starfish either. I was using my legs for leverage, pulling him into me, trying to get his dick even deeper inside me, and thrusting my hips upward. In other words, I was giving it right back at him... meeting each of his deep thrust with one of my own.

"John was definitely living up to his promise and was working his cock like magic! The soft hardness of his wide mushroom cockhead was rubbing up against the top of my pussy's walls, stimulating my G-spot, brushing up against the soft, high, open, wetness of my fertile cervix while its tip set my A-spot on fire. His pubic bone was stimulating my clit, his wide girth was pulling on my inner lips, giving me the feeling of being pulled inside out on the outward stroke, causing my clit's hood to slide up and down over my clit.

"John was rocking my boat in motion with ocean... stimulating all my hot spots from my pussy's opening to the heart of my womanhood! And, even though I was boozed up, the feeling of having unprotected, skin-on-skin, sex for the first time in my life was something that I can't fully describe. John's thick girth was putting pressure on all the right places, and when paired with his cockhead's movement, there was this wonderful warmth and smooth sensation I'd never felt before the way his hard cock felt against my skin... it was kind of like heat radiating off your arm when you hover your hand over it.

"Now Sue, don't get me wrong, Tom and I always had fantastic sex together, but Tom always used condoms, and well, I wasn't aware I could feel the condom until it wasn't there. I guess you know what I mean... don't you Sue?"