Tom and the Dazzling Fiona Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was plain that the drunken pair had not originally intended to accost the couple but the sudden appearance of a radiant Fiona had instantly captured their interest.

"You can do a lot better than him darling," said one while grabbing at her arm but the two inebriated fans suddenly found themselves being inexorably moved aside by the burly bodyguard who had appeared as if from nowhere to place himself between them and their target.

Fiona didn't catch all that was said because Tom was already in the process of pushing her into the cab which quickly sped off.

"What was all that about?"

She was craning around in an attempt to see what followed.

"It will all be fine, don't worry about it."

"But who was that man who rescued me?"

"His name is John and he is my security guard. If he is true to form then those two will now be wishing that they had never come near you."

Fiona sat back her eyes now round in amazement but before she could speak again Tom anticipated her question.

"My father insists that like him I am protected whenever I'm out in public. He says that we are prime targets for kidnap and extortion although today's little incident was just one of those things that can happen to any beautiful woman."

He squeezed her hand and she clutched his arm with a dramatic shiver but they arrived in no time at what was clearly their destination. Fiona found herself standing in the centre of a windy entrance court with head bent back as she took in the tower block which soared far above them.

She turned to Tom.

"But this is just an office block, what are we doing here, I thought we were going to your flat?"

Tom smiled and replied cryptically.

"Patience and all will be revealed."

Intrigued she followed him into an impressive two storey high lobby but instead of taking her to the bank of lifts which faced the entrance he guided her over to a burly uniformed commissionaire.

The man was already rising from a desk which was entirely bare except for a Trimphone placed in the very centre.

"Good afternoon Sir, Good afternoon Madam."

As he greeted them the man visibly restrained from saluting and so betraying his army background. He had in fact been covertly eyeing Fiona ever since Tom had escorted the young woman through the revolving doors.

Some blokes had all the luck crossed his mind before he made a flourish of opening a concealed door set into the marble wall behind the desk and of ushering them into a small lobby. There he pressed the button of a private express lift and finally left the pair alone.

"Tom." Fiona clutched his arm and made a convincing impression of shivering in fright. "Where on earth are you taking me? This is better than one of my more lurid fantasies."

"Not long now." He said as they entered the lift car.

There was no sense of speed as it rose except for the sound of air whistling past the door but they finally emerged into what was obviously a domestic entrance hall. Now all was silent because every extraneous noise was being absorbed by a thick Wilton carpet and the heavy tapestry wall coverings.

A middle aged woman was waiting and smiled warmly at the pair.

"Good afternoon Thomas, good afternoon Madam." Then, addressed directly at Fiona, "I am the housekeeper. May I show you to the cloakroom?"

She led a totally bemused Fiona to the facilities which occupied a space nearly the size of the living room back in the vicarage.

They were reunited shortly in Tom's sitting room where Fiona, refreshed from taking a pee in such luxury, washing her hands, applying a dab of perfume and with fresh lippie, was bursting with questions.

He forestalled these by immediately explaining that this was where he lived when up in London and that this was the Cassavettes family penthouse.

She stood transfixed and he could suddenly see the magnificence of it all to someone so unversed in such luxury.

"There are four self contained apartments up here, one for my parents, one for me, one for the housekeeper who you have just met, and the other for my father's long serving personal valet. In addition there is a formal dining room and kitchens for entertaining, and finally, a suite for visitors."

He would wait until another occasion to tell her that his father also owned the complete office block upon which this penthouse was perched.

"Bloody hell Tom, I know you are rich but I had imagined you living in a draughty thirties mansion flat with cast iron radiators and a Jeeves type character looking after you."

At this he could not resist embracing Fiona but as they separated to draw breath he decided to chance his arm.

"Would you like to see the view from my bedroom?"

"There's plenty of time," she said but seeing the disappointment which immediately appeared on his face Fiona relented.

But once in his bedroom she couldn't bear not to take an interest in the amazing views over the city. Tom however was blind to them and pulling her close kissed Fiona so passionately that she quickly responded.

Immediately Tom was smitten yet again by the pervading smell of sandalwood that seemed to inhabit every inch of her body and later when lying temporarily sated he spoke into her ear.

"Why do you always behave as if I mean nothing to you?

She sat up and considered the question seriously before eventually replying.

"It's because I'm frightened of all your money and by your standard of living..." Tom made to interrupt but she would have none of it and simply continued over his protestations. "...and I'm scared to let myself fall in love with you because I'll only end up being disappointed."

"Disappointed. Why?"

"Because you are surrounded by girls far more suitable and it's pretty obvious that you will end up with one of them despite having persuaded yourself otherwise."

"But it's you who scares me. I've never met a woman like you."

"Oh I'm nothing special and you know it."

His renewed erection then jumped against her stomach causing her to chuckle.

"I just turn you on more than most of your usual conquests."

"Well that's pretty obvious but I can assure you that you have no need to be nervous of my wealth...after all I reckon you would soon get used to having money and what it can buy."

However she made no reply.

Later he took her to the station where there were appreciative looks from the home going commuters for the fine looking young woman. Fiona was up on her tip toes with arms wrapped around the young mans neck and kissing him goodbye with soft satisfied lips. At the ticket barrier she left him and sashayed off down the platform exaggeratedly swaying her bottom not only for Tom's benefit but also for any other male in the vicinity.

END OF Ch. 02

12