Tom and the Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leftahead
Leftahead
40 Followers

"That's my girl." Gary added, while rubbing her forehead with a contented look on his face. "I was wondering why you weren't getting harder. I mean; no offense!" Tom spoke up toward Gary.

"No, no offense." Gary said "Apparently I hit that point where the body isn't as willing as the mind; not much I can do aside from pills. I'll probably take one soon, and try to help Ann find a few more orgasms later on. They sure do the trick." He explained without a hint of embarrassment, smiling at Ann.

Tom wasn't oblivious to Ann's allusion to him sucking Gary, and he had no intention of trying that, but there was a significant urge to continue watching her suck. The whole scene was like an up-close and personal porno! It threw him for a loop, and made all kinds of ideas jump into his brain.

Without any planning or direction, he asked Gary "May I?" bringing his hand out of the water, over toward his member which was dangling heavily. He stopped just short of touching it.

"Sure man. Explore all you want." Gary returned

With that, Tom ran his index and middle finger tips over a large vein running almost straight down the length. His fingers ran down almost to the tip, when he wrapped his other fingers around, taking the head and a few inches of the shaft into his grip. He softly squeezed the handful, the same way he enjoyed squeezing the head of his own penis. Gary twitched and eased his hips forward in appreciation.

Ann briefly stopped fucking Tom so she could watch him handle Gary. She was hoping he'd be willing to go down that road, because she knew how much that could multiply her fun; more so for Gary.

Ann loved Gary's cock, which she thought was visually attractive, and wonderfully sized for her. She didn't know she was a size queen until she experienced his raging 9 incher a few years ago. She also knew that without his pills it would remain soft. Although, after watching Ann and Tom fuck it did get harder than expected. "God, that's good. Please don't stop." Ann quietly pleaded. Her intense gaze fixed on what she knew was a rare event.

"I don't have any clue what I'm doing. I mean, I'm not gay. It's just; please don't expect this to go anywhere else." Tom explained. Gary nodded and closed his eyes.

He was obviously doing a good job, and both of his hosts seemed very into him continuing, so he did. From underneath Tom grabbed a handful of shaft, right where it met with Gary's midsection. It was a very thick base, with lots of trimmed hairs, several large veins, and a pleasant amount of firm softness. The round head was resting on the underside of Tom's arm, just above his wrist.

The feeling of holding such a taboo object was thrilling, and Tom felt the urge to rub it all over. He slowly and firmly squeezed the shaft, releasing and moving his hand down just a little, and squeezed again.

"Wow, you sure got my number!" He said smiling down at Tom.

To get a little more comfortable, Tom asked Ann if he could move his left leg over for support. In doing so, he caused Ann's balance to shift, bringing her back down onto his painfully hard dick. That brought the full scope of things back to them, causing a round of grunts and moans. Tom inhaled sharply, and resumed thrusting upward into Ann. He looked up at her large bouncing breasts, and grabbed one while continuing to fondle Gary. Tom was in another world at the moment, almost unable to focus with either his big or little brain.

An idea occurred to him out of nowhere. He brought Ann's breast toward Gary's member, and was able to rub the head over and around her hard nipple, which they both appreciated. He then pulled the penis away and leaned over to furiously suck and lick the nipple.

Ann moaned and increased the intensity of her fucking. Tom repeated this several times, slowly incorporating some bites and prolonged nibbling, which Ann loved. After several rounds, Tom was barely moving Gary's penis away before diving in with his mouth. The last two times, in fact, Gary felt Tom's face make contact with him. He groaned and began to wonder if he'd actually need a pill before fucking his wife later. Tom could end up being a natural E.D. cure.

Tom was getting close to the end, and decided to focus his efforts on the sexy woman on top of him. Letting go of Gary's manhood, he turned fully toward Ann. He brought one hand underneath her large warm breast, squeezing her ribcage. He reached around to her ass with the other. He shoved that hand into her bikini bottom and pushed the tip of his middle finger into her anus. She cursed aloud, and he began fucking upward into her for all he was worth.

Tom watched in awe as her breasts bounced with a steady rhythm; one landing heavily onto his left hand, over and over. The heat and weight of it was forever burned into Tom's mental rolodex in that moment. Both of their legs clenched, and midsections pumped with impending orgasms.

Ann's face contorted and froze into a sexy look of shock. She eventually cried out, before falling forward and planting her open mouth on Toms shoulder. She let out muffled moans and heavy breathes into his damp skin, as she gradually slowed her thrusting.

Gary rubbed her shoulders and smiled at Tom as he continued pounded into her.

"Don't stop; I'm fixed." she alerted Tom, as he was about to pull out. He abandoned that thought with glee, grabbing hold of her hips. He desperately thrust into her, holding her tightly. He wanted to fill her to the brim with his appreciation. She was a very beautiful woman, and a wonderful fuck, and he didn't want to let her go.

Round after round of his seed shot into her. He leaned in, mashing her tits together while sucking and licking all over both. He tried to suck an entire nipple in, filling his mouth almost completely.

Ann smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the very warm and positive atmosphere.

The two slowly caught their breath as Tom's penis softened and crept out of her. He spend a few more minutes relaxing and massaging her curves. Nobody in the hot tub speaking much for some time, as they all happily and lazily cooled down.

After a few minutes they began chatting, moving out of the tub, and getting dressed. Gary gave Tom a hand shake and a big smile, and Ann hugged him firmly during their goodbyes. She brought one of Tom's hands down onto her butt, which he lewdly caressed and squeezed a few times for good measure.

"We should do this again soon. With Winter coming on the tub just gets better and better." Gary said to the others.

"Yes, I'm definitely in." Tom said while doing a 180 degree spin and sauntering away.

Leftahead
Leftahead
40 Followers
12