Tom Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a spectacular first kiss. Vivienne had made a wonderful first impression just catching my eye in the first place. Her confident, flirty demeanor had continued to impress me throughout the day. And the intensity and passion of that first kiss would have knocked my socks off, were I wearing any. She was intoxicatingly arousing and I knew that if I let her, she could possibly overwhelm me...

... and that COULDN'T happen. This game I played only worked if I could remain detached, in control of the situation. Vivienne was gorgeous and here for sex and a good time, both of which I would be happy to provide for her. But I couldn't let myself develop strong feelings for her. I couldn't let myself be overwhelmed by my own lust for her, lest I might start making bad decisions. A man like me could be led around by his dick in the hands of a manipulative woman, and I simply had too much to lose to relinquish my control.

"Patience," I husked through gritted teeth, pulling my lips away from Vivienne's. "Patience. There is still more dancing to be done."

Vivienne looked a little frustrated, panting in obvious arousal. If I wanted, I could probably drag her into a dark alley and have her give me a blowjob right then and there. But that wasn't how I wanted to start things off. I wanted to savor these moments. And I wanted to stay on top of the situation.

So in an effort to regain some perspective, I switched away from Vivienne and pulled Lucette into dancing with me. While still a very pretty girl any guy would be happy to have in his arms, the shy brunette wasn't nearly as overwhelming as Vivienne; and I was quickly able to get my heartbeat down to a more manageable pace.

Meanwhile, Vivienne started chatting up Evania, not *quite* grilling my valet about me, but certainly inquisitive to understand the man behind the charming smile and carefree demeanor. I also took turns dancing with each of the other girls, and by now even Cecile was warming to my attentions. She and Lucette seemed to have decided that while I had less-than-platonic intentions, those intentions were mostly focused on Vivienne. With the pressure on them relieved, they started to relax and simply enjoy what they believed to be mild flirting on my part.

The only one who started to actually pull away from me was Aveline. She was just as attracted to me as Vivienne was, and quite enthusiastic with her affectionate demonstrations of thanks during our shopping excursion. The busty redhead had spent much of the day attempting to get and hold my attention, almost competing with Vivienne although she never resorted to anything negative. But as the evening wore on it became clear who the focus of my attention was on, and Aveline began looking elsewhere with some disappointment.

Realizing I was losing one of them, I moved up to Aveline for the next dance and spun her into my arms. "What's wrong? Are you not enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, I am fine," the redhead put on a smile, her blue eyes glinting in the strobing lights amongst the thudding bass beats. "It has been a wonderful day and I want to thank you for these wonderful clothes and these _beautiful_ earrings and necklace, Monsieur Tom." She fingered the jewelry with a smile.

"You're welcome," I replied warmly. "And it's just Tom. No 'monsieur'."

"It is obvious you are wealthy and can afford to spend money on we who are only friends of the girl you really want." Aveline nodded her head to Vivienne, who was still grooving with the music but talking with Evania, who looked absolutely stunning in her own right.

I understood. Aveline, like the others, believed that everything was arranged to seduce Vivienne and that I was merely buttering up her friends to get to my true target. She probably thought that at the end of the night, I would spirit Vivienne away to my hotel or wherever, with merely a promise to return her to her friends in the morning.

"Nonsense," I stated firmly, my own blue eyes glittering. I slid my hand down from Aveline's lower back and cupped her ass, tugging her against my crotch where my erection had been hard for some time. "In fact," I continued. "I was just about to invite you to spend the night on my yacht with me."

Her eyes went wide in pleasant surprise, but then she got the implication almost immediately. "You do not mean to invite just me," she stated knowingly. "You mean to invite all of us."

I nodded slowly, keeping my gaze locked onto hers

"Greedy, perhaps?" She arched a nicely sculpted eyebrow.

I shrugged. "I can afford it. And I promise you won't feel neglected." My hands squeezed her buttcheeks, just slightly thicker-padded than Vivienne's. And my eyes glowed with lustful arousal.

"You were serious when you said you could keep up with all four of us," the redhead breathed. "You've done this before."

I nodded. Then once again I tugged Aveline against my crotch, ensuring she could feel my hardness and making my intentions absolutely clear. Vivienne was a slam dunk at this point. I'd piqued her interest and I knew with certainty she would accept my invitation to come to the yacht. But yeah, I was greedy. What I really wanted was all four of them. Aveline's eyebrows raised and I leaned forward to growl into her ear, "Stay with me, Aveline, for the rest of your holiday. This can be your dream vacation. We will do anything you ever wished to do here; money is no object. We will dine and we will dance. We will shop and buy exquisitely expensive things. And we will spend every available moment exploring all the passionate pleasure we can find."

At my words, I heard the quiver in Aveline's breathing and felt her tremble in my hands. I ducked my head and bit down on her neck while squeezing both her asscheeks and grinding my erection against where I knew her clit would be. The gorgeous redhead moaned and sagged against me, clutching her fingers against my shoulders before I stood her up. "Talk to your friends. Make a decision. And in five more days, you can return home with pleasant memories and a lot more luggage."

With a confident smile, I turned Aveline around and sent her back toward Lucette and Cecile. Then I turned to make the same offer to Vivienne.

****

I sent my attendants to the girls' hotel to check them out and bring their belongings to the yacht. I didn't want the girls to go themselves and risk any of them changing their mind at the last moment. Aveline was certainly ready and willing. Knowing full well what she was getting into, the gorgeous redhead renewed her mild competition with Vivienne, moving up to take my arm and hold onto me as we left the nightclub. Only after seeing this did Vivienne move to take my other arm.

Lucette seemed intrigued, even flattered that I might still have an interest in her even with Vivienne and Aveline around. At the very least, she wanted to tag along for the high-class whirlwind, eating at more fancy restaurants and going on more shopping trips. And if I showed some sexual interest in her, well, wasn't getting a little wild the point of a holiday in Mykonos?

Only Cecile still had her reservations. But unlike with Aveline, I implied to Vivienne that I would *not* whisk her away on this grand, all-expenses paid adventure unless she convinced all three of her friends to come along. I claimed that I could not bear to be the reason for separating the four of them on their holiday. And Vivienne's dominant personality was all it took to cajole her friend into not messing everything up.

I reassured Cecile by explaining that absolutely no one would be doing _anything_ they didn't want to do. She still seemed skeptical – after all, I was a strange man taking them to an isolated yacht far, far away from home. But buoyed by her friends, the pretty blonde agreed.

An hour later, the girls were settling into two staterooms on the yacht: Lucette and Cecile in one, Vivienne and Aveline in the other. Everything was of the finest appointments: Gold-plated fixtures, highest-quality silk sheets, and plush furnishings. Lucette and Cecile looked around as if they'd never even _seen_ such a luxurious room, even in a hotel let alone on a boat. Evania was explaining to them the various decks on the yacht and showing them how to work the controls for the built-in LCD TV with satellite feed, as well as the attendant call buttons for room service.

Vivienne and Aveline, on the other hand, were a little busier with me. Vivienne made her own intentions clear when she simply dumped her bag into her room and then immediately came to the Master Suite. Aveline followed along with her old predatory look in her eye as well, entering into my room just steps behind Vivienne.

The statuesque dirty-blonde first turned and looked at her best friend with questions in her eyes. Vivienne still considered herself the 'primary' girl, even though by now she'd figured out that the wealthy, greedy playboy wanted to tap all four of them. Perhaps she'd intended to stake the first claim on me while her friends were settling into the staterooms.

But the way Aveline returned her best friend's gaze made it quite clear that she wasn't about to leave, and in fact the redhead turned and closed my bedroom door. The room was then filled with nothing but the sound of the subtle downtempo music I was pumping through the stereo, the room's insulation doing its job.

I had changed immediately upon arrival while Evania showed the girls around the yacht. By now, I was wearing just a long, elegant white robe with gold trim on top of a pair of black silk boxers. I was reclining on my bed, expecting Vivienne to immediately come to me, and pleasantly surprised that Aveline was here as well. I simply opened my arms in a welcoming gesture, and quickly I found two gorgeous, nubile young women crawling on top of me.

The pair of them self-organized, Vivienne on my right arm and Aveline on my left. Clearly, they both had some designs on me but just as clearly, they knew that fighting with each other would only hamper their individual efforts. And to my surprise, Vivienne backed off to let Aveline move in first to take my head in her hands and press her spicy lips to my own.

Vivienne had made a spectacular impression on me with her kiss back at the nightclub. And with *her* first kiss, Aveline proved herself equal to the challenge. I felt the redhead's passion as her lips parted my own and her tongue plunged into the back of my mouth, the smell of her arousal filling my nostrils.

And then a new sensation took over lower down my body, and I realized that Vivienne had not backed away for Aveline's benefit. No, the sharp, intelligent vixen had gone straight for my silk boxers, tugging them down and inhaling my shaft into her mouth while I was preoccupied with kissing her best friend.

I jerked my mouth away from Aveline's, gasping at the sudden pleasure and arching my head back. And then I glanced down just in time for Vivienne to roll her soft brown eyes up, stare adoringly at me, and sensuously husk, "Mmm... Your cock is so delicious."

****

There's something very symbolic about a blowjob. In a way, it's the ultimate display of subservience a woman can give to a man. She bows before him. She lavishes pleasure and attention on him, often to the point of completion, without getting any pleasure in return. A blowjob is ALL about pleasing the man. Sure, she may _hope_ that he will reward her for his efforts, but it is by no means guaranteed.

In a new sexual encounter between two near-strangers, the first blowjob IS the first impression. Do it well, and the woman may well reap the rewards for a long time to come. Do it poorly, and she may find herself tossed aside as soon as it's over. Is it fair? Maybe not. It just IS. Things work differently in the world of the wealthy. I had lots of money and a willingness to spend it on those girls whom I favored. Vivienne and Aveline were willing to do whatever it took to get into my favor. Let's not beat around the bush, they were trading sex for money. But as long as everyone understood the rules of the game, everyone could be satisfied with the outcome.

Vivienne attacked me with enthusiasm, skill, and determination. She wasn't holding anything back. She gave me her very best right from the beginning, determined to make a good impression. Because after a few minutes of eager cocksucking, I motioned her aside to let the competition take over.

Aveline had a wide mouth and bee-stung lips that seemed made for sucking dick. She was quite beautiful to begin with, but she was awe-inspiring with my thick shaft between her lips. And her blue eyes flashed as she did her best to one-up her best friend in the cocksucking competition.

"Oh, FUCK, yeah, baby... So fucking GOOD," I groaned, quite happy with her efforts. I saw the twinkle in Aveline's eyes as she received my praise, my cursing understandable in any language.

But Vivienne wasn't just idly waiting her turn. My attention was drawn away from Aveline's excellent blowjob when Vivienne began peeling herself out of the dress I'd bought her just hours before. It was short, skimpy, and revealed quite a bit of skin to begin with; but now I was seeing a whole lot more of her. The black lace bra she'd chosen quickly came off as well, revealing those massive tits I'd been admiring all day at the beach. She tossed the flimsy garment at me, landing it on my face. I chuckled and picked it up, glancing at the tag. I wasn't comfortable enough with the metric system to easily convert the centimeters but there was no mistaking the letters in '90DD'. I then glanced up just in time for the stacked babe to move my hand to the side as she pushed those glorious breasts into my face, guiding me down into her cleavage while she jiggled them nicely against my cheeks.

"You like that, Tohm? Feel my tits against your cheeks," Vivienne giggled musically in her cute accent. "Are they everything you wanted? I have watched you staring at them all day!"

I just groaned and nodded with a big smile on my face, happily smothering myself in her perfect mammary glands.

But then it was Vivienne's turn to take over cocksucking duties as Aveline pulled her mouth off and brushed her hair back behind her ears, licking her lips with a smile. Vivienne remained kneeling beside my right hip and bent over to inhale my prick while facing away from me. That let me run my hands up and down her thighs and over her shapely ass, skimpily-clad in just a black thong. And then my attention was drawn to my left as Aveline similarly began stripping out of her dress, bumping and swaying to the music before her own large tits popped free.

A minute later, I felt like I was in heaven as I suckled on one of Aveline's engorged, ruby red nipples while Vivienne bent over worshipping my cock. At the same time, guided only by my sense of touch, I slid two fingers past the crotch of Vivienne's thong to bury them inside her juicing wet pussy. I fingerbanged the gorgeous dirty-blonde for a minute while concentrating on getting my tongue onto every square millimeter of Aveline's breasts. And then pulling my fingers free, I held them up and arched an eyebrow up to the redhead. And without a single heartbeat of hesitation, Aveline grabbed my wrist and shoved the honey-coated fingers into her mouth.

That was the last straw. Vivienne's talented cocksucking had brought me to a boil, and I was suddenly grunting as I erupted great gouts of hot cum into her mouth. The blonde babe's head jerked just once when the first blast splattered against her tongue, but she quickly recovered and took in everything I had to give her.

"Fuuuuck!" I grunted, firing again and again and again.

But even after I'd finished nutting my load between Vivienne's lips, she didn't swallow it all down. With bulging cheeks and holding a hand over her mouth, the statuesque blonde picked her head up and turned back to face me. And in perfect coordination, Aveline descended to her best friend and molded their lips together, initiating a sloppy, cum-filled kiss full of erotic moans and dribbling globs of jizz.

I smiled happily. It was only the first night and I already knew that this was going to be a _wonderful_ few days.

****

*-- TUESDAY --*

I awoke in the morning beneath a pile of naked limbs, feeling quite satisfied with myself. Last night had not been the first time Vivienne and Aveline had shared a man; and it showed in the skill and coordination they displayed while wringing every drop of ecstasy from my body. The two of them alone had been even better than all three Spanish University girls from Ibiza.

But now I was face-down on my bed, feeling like my mouth was full of cotton. Such was one of the consequences of ouzo-fueled orgies. I turned my head to the side, feeling the dampness of my own drool on the sheet. Then I began a push-up to lift myself off the mattress.

A leg was on my back, the foot hanging over my left shoulder with the rest of the leg across my torso and to my right, exiting next to my hip. The leg slid off me as I elevated myself, accompanied by a soft female moan when it landed back onto the bed.

My morning erection was throbbing, having been uncomfortably pressed between my pelvis and the mattress for some time now. As with most mornings, I'd rubbed myself into the mattress for a minute or two while still unconscious, and I was more than ready to go. There were other legs to my left, belonging to the same girl whose arms and head were currently draped on my ass. With intent to fuck, I grabbed that second-pair of legs and pulled them toward me while turning myself around to get my rock-hard prick lined up.

Vivienne rolled onto her stomach while I jerked her legs around. It was merely luck of the draw that her cunt was the first one I saw. I'd have fucked Aveline if she were there instead. But Vivienne it was and the gorgeous dirty-blonde was just starting to wake up when I slotted my dick into her bare-shaven pussy and pressed forward, burying myself to the hilt inside her sopping wet snatch.

"Nnnnghhh-ooooohhhh..." Vivienne groaned as I sank into her body, my cock gliding down with relative ease.

Good, she was still somewhat lubricated by the last load of cum I'd dumped inside her the previous evening. For a girl as gorgeous and seemingly promiscuous as Vivienne, her cunt had been surprisingly tight when I'd first penetrated her last night, almost immediately after that first blowjob. I knew I had a thick cock, but FUCK Vivienne's pussy was quite snug. It had taken several thrusts to enter her the first time while she screamed for me to just ram it deeper.

This morning, barely conscious, the young beauty merely moaned as I filled her up and started my fucking motions. Her arms and legs moved out to the sides like a frog's as I took her from behind, humping her prostrate body like an animal. I both felt and heard the squishing as I pistoned in and out of her cum-filled cunt, intent on adding another load as well.

"Ngh! Ngh! Ngh!" Vivienne grunted with every thrust, her cheek pressed down against the mattress.

But then Aveline began to stir as well. She lay flat on her back, but her naked tits barely sagged to the sides despite their immense mass. They called to me, reminding me of just how sweet they'd tasted last night. And more to the point, I was fully aware that Aveline's pussy was currently empty, with none of my jizz floating around inside. That's not because I didn't spunk inside her. No, my first load after nutting into Vivienne's mouth last night had gone into Aveline's pussy. It's just that Vivienne promptly sucked it all back out. My next load went all over Vivienne's big tits, which Aveline then licked up. Only my last load of the evening, deep into Vivienne's womb, stayed inside. That's because we were all too wiped out to even move after that.

123456...9