Tom Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after sloshing around inside Vivienne's cunt with the remains of last night's fourth ejaculation, I pulled out and knee-walked my way over to Aveline, who had just managed to come fully awake while listening to her best friend's orgasmic cries of ecstasy. The redhead was unresisting as I parted her knees with my hands and guided my still-slick cock to the entrance of her pussy, and then she gasped as I began pushing myself inside her. Aveline had a little better muscle control, relaxing herself enough to let me in while the lubrication on my cock proved just slick enough for entry. And then the busty redhead's tits were jiggling and her hands gripped my biceps while I proceeded to give her a screaming morning orgasm.

"Oui-oui-oui!" Aveline began chanting while I hammered her harder and harder and harder. "Mon Dieu fuck me HARDER! Aaaagh!!!"

I watched the gorgeous young babe pick her head up and start tossing it left and right, sending red hair flying every which way. I moved my hands up to her shoulders, physically yanking her lighter body against my crotch with each thrust while she held onto my forearms in desperation. And as I felt her pussy muscles clenching in orgasm, I slammed myself as far as I could go up her vaginal channel and let loose, hosing down her insides with a massive load of cum, my balls having fully recharged overnight.

"Unnnghhh!" I grunted, pouring out fresh waves of cum into her willing body, my pelvic muscles contracting again and again with each creamy wad.

When we were done, and I was propping myself over Aveline's face on my elbows, I smiled down at the pretty redhead. "I want you to keep that inside you until after breakfast, tu comprends?"

She giggled and nodded. "Oui."

THAT'S how you start a day.

****

Aveline sat down with a noticeable 'squish', causing her to blush in embarrassment. Lucette in particular seemed even more wide-eyed than usual, but no comments were made. The six of us fit nicely around the yacht's dining table, Vivienne to my right and Evania to my left.

I introduced the girls to the uniformed, all-Greek crew: the yacht's captain, and the other five crewmembers who were serving us. None of them were young males, to reduce the temptation for any of my girls to step out on me while onboard. One crewman actually did get cheeky with an Ibiza student a couple of weeks ago; he's no longer aboard. And two of the crew were young _females_: Althea and Nika. I'd bedded each of them a few times on this trip in between ports.

The captain acquainted himself with the ladies and informed them that any of his crew would serve them to the best of their abilities, and then everyone was dismissed to return to their posts. Althea, as the cook, remained behind to serve us. Nika went to tidy up the staterooms – she knew just how to handle changing out my sheets.

Then started the discussion: What to do?

If it were solely up to me, I'd spend every waking moment fucking one of the seven nubile ladies on-board, or at least recovering from one and preparing to fuck the next. But no matter how narcissistic my desires, human females just don't quite work that way.

Well, scratch that. In the aftermath of... losing... my wife, I HAD holed myself up in a Vegas penthouse with an ever-changing harem of hookers who simply lived for me to fuck them. But there was a soullessness to those encounters that just didn't satisfy. The four French girls on this boat weren't _exactly_ paid to screw me. And the energy and enthusiasm they would bring more than made up for the hassles of seducing them and keeping them entertained.

For their part, the girls seemed somewhat at a loss for what to do for entertainment as well. It was their first time in Mykonos and their only plans were to hang out at the beach, eat at the cafés, and pick up guys. But now that they were hooked up with me, all three of those goals were rather moot.

"What do you suggest?" Vivienne, the group's chosen spokeswoman, asked me while leaning over and wrapping both hands around my arm.

I smirked and glanced down at her obvious cleavage. "You don't want to know what I would suggest."

Five women around the table grinned knowingly. But I turned to Evania. "This is your country, my dear. Do you have any suggestions?"

My gorgeous valet nodded with a smile. "If this is your first time to Mykonos," Evania began in a clear voice with the now familiar Greek Island accent. "Then let me show you what this place is really all about, _beyond_ the beaches and bars."

The girls glanced at each other and nodded. Playing tourist for the day didn't seem so bad.

"But Mr. Eriksen," Evania continued. "Perhaps we will need to get the girls some appropriate clothes and shoes for walking. Another shopping trip is in order."

More shopping? Four pairs of eyes lit up in absolute delight.

****

As usual, Evania followed me into my suite when we finished breakfast. While Evania might not fit the technical definition of a "valet", functioning more as a personal assistant to me on this trip, the valet term was something I'd become fond of. And one of the traditional duties as a valet WAS to dress me, something I rather enjoyed. So while I stood patiently in front of the wardrobe, I let the gorgeous 27-year-old Greek goddess strip me naked before standing behind me and reaching her right hand around to take my turgid erection in hand. "May I please take care of this, sir?"

I inhaled, considering the options. Every year I was getting older and despite my near superhuman ability to get erections and manufacture semen, I was starting to recognize my limits. I'd only cum once that morning, so I knew I had plenty of juice left; but I wondered if I should save it for later in the day. Still, the feel of Evania's hand subtly stroking me made my decision. "Pare mou mia pipa," I stated in Greek with a smile, ordering her to suck my dick. "These first morning shopping trips usually take longer than expected."

My valet's brilliant white teeth sparkled as she smiled from just over my shoulder. She quickly circled around and knelt before me, taking my mushroom head into her mouth while jacking me in her right hand with the corkscrewing motion she knew I loved so much. Like I said, a blowjob is the ultimate display of subservience. And nothing made Evania happier than pleasing me.

It didn't take very long. I didn't try to hold back, not wanting to make the gorgeous brunette wait any longer than she had to for my cum. I closed my eyes and groaned as the pleasure lanced through my body and expelled itself through my shaft, filling Evania's mouth with wave after wave of my creamy honey. She swallowed happily, taking great gulps that made her throat ripple with every burst. And when I was done, she gasped for breath with a delighted smile and then lovingly nuzzled my deflating prick in gratitude for my heavenly offering. "Efharisto..." she thanked me.

"You're welcome, Evania. Now let's finish getting me dressed."

****

The morning shopping trip did indeed take up the entire morning. Knowing we had several more days, everyone took their time browsing. And even though the girls knew they wouldn't have to pay for things, they showed some restraint in taking care to only select outfits or accessories they _really_ liked.

And then of course, there was the time Vivienne dragged me into a dressing stall and mounted my cock. It was a tiny shop with only the one dressing stall, really just a partition with paper-thin walls that didn't even reach the ceiling. Everyone in the store could hear the statuesque blonde moaning in heat and the wet squish of my cock in her cunt as she urgently humped me while shoving those massive tits into my face. And she looked rather disheveled when we finally exited the stall.

The middle-aged Greek shopkeeper just raised both her eyebrows at us. Evania was nearby and made some comment in Greek, which made the older woman crack a smile.

But then Vivienne looked down and tried to scoop a trail of my jizz that was leaking past her panties and down her leg. Aveline simply darted forward and dragged her best friend back into the dressing stall. The sounds of noisy slurping soon emanated through the paper-thin walls, causing the shopkeeper to once again raise her eyebrows in astonishment. I suppose Aveline was just making up for not sucking my cum out of Vivienne last night.

Eventually, we hit a café for lunch, and spent well over an hour just chatting while some of the yacht's crew arrived to bring back the girls' extra shopping bags. Meanwhile, Evania began telling the history of Mykonos like an accomplished tour guide, and FINALLY we piled into a jeep and set off to explore more of the island, including picturesque churches like Paraportiani, out of the way beaches, and the Monastery of Panaghia Tourliani. Evania brought two digital cameras for the girls to take home with them, and we kept busy snapping photos almost constantly.

Dinner was once again at an exclusive restaurant. My girls delighted at being treated like royalty, and I got more than a few stares from other men wishing they could surround themselves with five such gorgeous creatures of beauty. The food was excellent, even better than the previous evening. And as the girls were getting used to me, they were certainly relaxing and becoming much more comfortable with the overall situation, as if they lived every day of their lives purely for leisure as one of my "special friends".

The next stop was a nightclub, where we all proceeded to get drunk and dance like the world was coming to an end. Several guys attempted to poach one or another of my girls, but none were successful. Vivienne especially stayed molded to my hip, doing her level best to keep my attention on her at all times. With her fantastic body and obvious sexuality, she was certainly doing a good job. For this night at least, I seemed to be the center of the gorgeous blonde's world. There was an extra intensity in her kisses, more than just mere lust or passion. And the way she held my face in her hands afterward and simply stared into my eyes communicated so much more.

Meanwhile, Evania and Aveline were frequently asked to dance. With my encouragement, they flirted and bumped hips with many a young man on the prowl; but in the end they always came back to me.

Lucette and Cecile were also frequently approached by other men. Both girls enjoyed the attention and flirted, the way all girls on holiday flirted. But even though neither girl was sleeping with me nor showed any interest in sleeping with me, they both almost shyly informed their suitors that they were already taken, and then returned to the safety of the group.

By the end of the night, I was bombed completely out of my MIND. Really, ouzo is _quite_ the dangerous drink. Vivienne and Aveline were similarly plastered, the three of us hopped up on Red Bull and adrenaline by the time we returned to the yacht.

It was a somewhat messier path to my suite from there. Aveline had already latched onto my lips before we even boarded, and she didn't seem inclined to let go. Various pieces of clothing littered the hallway up to my door, a bra here, panties there, a dress hanging on a random doorknob.

I'd dropped Aveline onto her back across my bed and slid my cock into her juicing cunt when I looked up to the open doorway to see that Evania had picked up all the clothing and carried them into the room. A smiled at my valet and got an impish gleam in my eye. The gorgeous brunette caught my look and then smiled when I nodded my head toward Vivienne, who was currently molding herself to my side, kissing my neck and rubbing her tits against my arm. The statuesque blonde had practically been attached to that arm all night.

Evania noiselessly slipped past me and came up behind an unsuspecting Vivienne, reaching up to clutch the dirty-blonde's shoulders before leaning in and kissing the taller girl's neck.

Vivienne gasped at the new touch and then turned, lust flaring in her eyes as she realized my Greek valet was joining in on the fun. She readily accepted Evania's hands on her face and bent down, puckering her lips as perhaps the two most beautiful people on the entire yacht came together in a passionate kiss.

The girls both moaned before Evania firmly moved Vivienne onto her back beside Aveline, similarly spreading the blonde's legs open. Then Evania paused to strip herself of her own clothing, revealing her gloriously naked body inch-by-inch before kneeling beside the bed and burying her face into the blonde's bare-shaven muff.

Side-by-side, my valet and I worked the two girls. I fucked Aveline to two climaxes before busting my nut inside her, the redhead screaming my name loud enough for the entire yacht to hear, especially since Evania had left the door open. Evania herself ate out Vivienne to two orgasms as well, actually beating me in our mini-competition. No matter, I didn't mind losing, as long as I got to cum. Then I switched with Evania, the Greek brunette slurping my jism out of the redhead while I straddled Vivienne's chest, having the dirty-blonde suck me hard while also laying my re-growing cock into the valley of her cleavage, using her tits as extra stimulation.

When I was ready, I repositioned Vivienne directly atop her best friend, watching the two young beauties crush their tits into each other and make out both for their own pleasure and mine. Then with a few more silent directions to Evania, my valet retrieved the necessary items, lubed up two fingers on both her hands, and then unceremoniously plunged them into the tight assholes of our young French friends.

"Aiiii!" Vivienne shrieked in surprise.

"Oooh!" Aveline grunted.

And then my head was right by theirs. "I'm going to fuck your asses off ladies, comprenez-vous?" I wasn't really asking them. I was telling them.

Aveline's eyes went wide, the blue color brighter than anything I'd ever seen. She looked a little nervous, but with plenty of alcohol in her system relaxing her she just gulped and nodded.

Vivienne, on the other hand, simply grinned back at me. Smiling in response myself, I got to my knees and brought my erection up to her face, Vivienne excitedly taking me into her mouth and sucking on me adoringly before pulling me out and feeding me down to Aveline. The redhead licked me several times before the girls simply put my cock between them and ran their lips back and forth together. And then it was time as I moved back off the bed between their spread legs and let Evania lube me up.

Vivienne had been grinding her crotch against Aveline's when my hands landed on her hips. The gorgeous and sexy dirty-blonde went still, raising her ass up into the air in anticipation as I notched my moistened mushroom head against her anus. She shivered the moment I began to apply pressure, and with surprising ease I slipped through her sphincter and began to burrow in. She began muttering in unintelligible French, closing her eyes and hanging her head down while Evania stroked her spine and Aveline kissed her neck from below.

But soon I hit rock bottom, my pelvis pressed tightly against her ass, and I flexed my thick cock deep within her bowels. "Mon Dieu! You are so BIG!" Vivienne cursed.

I pulled back several inches and rammed forward once again, causing the dirty-blonde to grunt as I stretched her anal chute out. And then Vivienne began a repetitious moaning while I started to rhythmically pump in and out of her ass.

Aveline was whispering encouragement in French to her best friend, kissing the blonde girl and rubbing her cheeks. Meanwhile, Evania's hand reached underneath, fingering my sex-toy's clitoris and stroking her pussy while I continued sawing in and out of the girl's back door. And from the combined attention of the three of us, Vivienne was soon skyrocketing toward orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" The dirty-blonde gasped through clenched teeth. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

The words were quite simulating. Hearing them in Vivienne's extreme accent, which was getting worse the longer we fucked, was _inspiring_. I started ramming her harder and harder and harder, reaming out the poor girl's asshole with drunken abandon. She began babbling in French, words I couldn't even pretend to comprehend; and yet I understood her meaning just fine. And there was no mistaking when her entire body locked up and her ass muscles clamped down on my prick, trying to break it off inside her bowels as she screamed in climax.

Vivienne collapsed straight onto Aveline after that orgasm, all strength gone from her limbs. That effectively pinned down the busty redhead and distracted her while I pulled my cock from Vivienne's rectum and pushed it into hers. Too late, Aveline felt the penetration and tensed up, but my mushroom head had already passed through her sphincter and I was pushing down while she simply threw her head back and groaned, "Ohhhhhggghhh."

Vivienne tried to catch her breath for a minute before she realized she was crushing her best friend beneath her. The blonde quickly pushed up on her knees and elbows, letting Aveline finally gasp for additional air. But then the blonde just as quickly took that air away when she molded her lips over her the redhead's, sucking her into a kiss while Evania changed the target of her cleaned-up nimble fingers, rubbing and stroking Aveline's pussy before sliding two of them inside.

Deprived of oxygen, Aveline could do nothing to resist the intense sensations assaulting her body. From the thick cock splitting her asshole, to the fingers rubbing her G-spot and massaging her clit, and her best friend's tongue in her mouth, Aveline quickly crested into a mind-blowing orgasm that literally knocked her unconscious. I swear the redhead had passed out even before her screaming stopped.

I fucked Aveline's ass for a few more strokes, unable to stop. But I didn't want to continue just using the redhead's limp body and I had to CUM.

So without warning, I seized Vivienne's hips and flung her bodily to the side, rolling the statuesque blonde onto her back. I gripped her legs and raised them up while quickly pushing my dick to the entrance of her ass, still lewdly stretched open from the reaming I'd given her not ten minutes prior. She barely had time to squeal before I lunged forward with my hips and once again skewered her asshole with my cock, and without any restraint I rutted in and out of the busty blonde's backdoor intent on my own ejaculation.

Evania wasn't done yet, either. Watching me take charge pushed her into motion as well. My lovely valet had gone thus far without an orgasm of her own, but now she mounted Vivienne's chest and dropped her own bare-shaven cunt onto the pinned girl's mouth. "Eat!" she commanded with flames in her irises, staring down into Vivienne's surprised eyes.

The blonde really was surprised. After more than a day of Evania being the perfect servant – obedient, helpful, and deferential – it must have been quite the shock to hear such a command tone coming from her mouth. But when I rammed my dick even harder up Vivienne's ass, the blonde quickly went to work, grabbing onto Evania's thighs and munching away as if her life depended on it.

And then I hit my limit. After three more ecstatic thrusts into Vivienne's rectum, I stopped at full depth and let fly with jet after jet of hot cum to scald the insides of the young French blonde's bowels. With each pulsing wave of pleasure, I felt a measure of contentment arrive to quiet the depressive thoughts that kept trying to come to mind.

And when I was done spunking this girl's asshole and pulled out to rest, I took in the scene around me. Aveline was still flat on her back to my left, gloriously naked and limp, with some of my semen Evania missed still trickling out of her pussy. Evania had spun around into a sixty-nine position with Vivienne so that she could slurp my cum out of the blonde girl's asshole. My Greek valet treated my semen as if it were liquid gold, as she seemingly could never get enough of it. And Vivienne – beautiful, sexy, gorgeous Vivienne – moaned in ecstasy into Evania's pussy while feeling the busty brunette giving her a rimjob.

123456...9