Tom Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two gorgeous 23-year-old French girls and my sexy valet: Vivienne, Aveline, and Evania. My Three 'V's. This was my life now. In a way, it wasn't so different from my life before. And this version was less complicated. Just money and fun and sex. No romantic issues. No worries about the future. Who needed wives? Who needed children? Who needed hope?

All that mattered was the present. In four days, these girls would leave and return to France, and I would move on to the next place to sate my lust. Hell, I might even stay in Mykonos. It was the high season and there was always a new group of girls flying in.

Best to enjoy today, and forget about my past.

****

*-- WEDNESDAY --*

Vivienne and Aveline were a little sore after last night's adventures. So in the morning I packed them off to their own stateroom and rolled Evania over, taking pleasure from my beautiful valet. Before I came, she pleaded with me for her own small happiness and I granted it to her by pulling out of her pussy and blowing my load down her throat so she could drink down the cum she craved so much.

The girls then decided to relax aboard the yacht. We had a jacuzzi big enough for ten, convertible for either hot or cold depending on my mood. Bikini bottoms were worn for sanitary reasons, but bikini tops were expressly forbidden. So all five of my girls lounged around the back deck wearing nothing but skimpy bottoms and expensive jewelry. I spent a couple of nice hours just soaking with champagne and strawberries, ogling all the wonderful titflesh around me, ranging in size from Lucette's perky mounds to Vivienne's massive hooters. I'm sure the four men on the crew didn't mind the view, either.

Those crewmen would have also gotten quite the show just before lunch, had they been around. Aveline decided she was hungry a little early and she sweetly asked me to sit up on the jacuzzi platform surrounding the tub. So with my legs still dangling into the water, the gorgeous redhead knelt on the jacuzzi bench seat and tugged my swim trunks down to my ankles. Then carefully tying her hair back, she bent over and promptly inhaled my prick.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Aveline's wide mouth and bee-stung lips are just _made_ for sucking dick.

If Lucette had been scandalized to see Vivienne licking mustard off of Aveline's tit, I rather wondered how she would react to see this. So prying my gaze off the view of Aveline adoringly bobbing her head up and down in my lap, I glanced across the jacuzzi to see that the slender brunette was simply staring intently, her doe eyes seeming even bigger than usual. And her hard nipples seemed rather plump as well.

On the other hand, now it was Cecile's turn to look a little embarrassed, blushing red and averting her eyes. Back when we first met, she had immediately guessed my less-than-honorable intentions in offering the girls drinks and food in exchange for their company. The shopping and dinner had enthused her, and the pretty blonde had warmed to my flirtations the past couple of days. But somewhere in the back of her head, she may have been pretending that sex wasn't part of the deal. I had been a gentleman throughout and not pressured her in the slightest, but as she fingered the exquisite bracelet she now wore on her delicate wrist, perhaps she couldn't help but feel a little... _obligated_...

But I had other things to worry about right now, like my impending eruption. I ran my fingers through Aveline's silky red hair, panting heavily while she rolled those blue eyes up and stared deep into the back of my soul. I _love_ blue eyes, have I mentioned that? And I couldn't imagine a better sight at this moment than the view of Aveline's pretty face in anticipation of my load.

"Oh, Aveline!" I cried as I grunted and then began geysering into her mouth. She drank down every drop without missing a beat, continuing to bob her head up and down with the pressure of her lips only adding to my pleasure. And when I was done, I sagged back on my elbows with a goofy smile on my face.

"Did you like that, Tom?" the pretty redhead asked sweetly as she leaned back and wiped her mouth.

"Loved it, Aveline." I grinned. "Feel free to do that whenever you want."

She sparkled happily and I made a mental note to get her something extra-special the next time we were in town.

But of course, Vivienne then had to top her best friend. The gorgeous dirty-blonde had been reclining side-by-side with Evania on some lounge chairs, catching some sun and talking intently. She'd also stripped off her bottoms for an all-over tan, and so she was fully naked save for some of the jewelry and sunglasses I'd purchased for her when she got up and sauntered over to the jacuzzi.

Without a word, the young babe took my hand and tugged me off the jacuzzi platform, motioning for me to get rid of the trunks when my feet landed on the deck. Still holding my hand, she led me over to a wide bench built against the yacht's wall, laying me down flat on my back. And then with slow, deliberate movements (and an impish smile), Vivienne removed her sunglasses, knelt beside the bench, and then slurped my half-hard cock into her mouth.

It didn't take long for me to get hard again. The process was greatly sped up when Vivienne folded my dick into her cleavage and squeezed her tits around me while humping her chest up and down. And then once she deemed me suitably rigid, the statuesque dirty-blonde mounted me and sat down on my prick, moaning and arching her back as it speared upwards into her body.

Vivienne rode me to a climax before she concentrated on me. I observed the heat in her eyes and her fierce expression as she clenched and unclenched her pussy muscles while fucking her entire body up and down on me. Those massive tits wobbled brilliantly right in my face and she bent over several times to mash them against my cheeks. I could only imagine what was going through Lucette's and Cecile's minds NOW. And in the end, I grunted and fired my wad into the gorgeous blonde's pussy.

When we were done, Vivienne sat back and breathed heavily, causing her mammaries to rise and fall enticingly enough to start getting me hard again. But the gorgeous dirty-blonde turned her soft brown eyes to the jacuzzi, giving Lucette and Cecile rather significant looks as if to ask, 'Would one of you like to go next?'

Somewhat to my disappointment, neither girl got out of the tub or gave any indication they would take up the offer. So Vivienne simply stood up, cupping her own snatch and waddling back over to the lounge chairs. She sweetly said something in French to Evania, who quickly removed her own sunglasses and lowered her lounge chair into a flat position. Then Vivienne carefully straddled the chair, squatted down, and released my cum to begin trickling out of her spread labia and down to my valet's waiting mouth.

Just another day on my boat.

****

That same afternoon, we were on the island of Delos taking pictures when Lucette finally asked the question that always comes up at least once during these little excursions. "Tom, why are you doing this?"

I knew what she meant by the question, but I just took a deep breath and averted my eyes. "What do you mean?"

Lucette looked up at me with those big, brown doe eyes. "Why did you come here, so far away from home? Why did you invite us to stay with you?"

Aveline and Cecile were posing off to the side while Evania took their picture, but Vivienne was always close by to me. The statuesque blonde giggled as she stepped up and wrapped her arm around the slender brunette. "Why? Why do you think, Lucette? Because he CAN."

Vivienne then turned her body into Lucette's, molding herself against her friend's side and bringing her lips up to the brunette's cheek, dangerously close to kissing it. "He is a man. He is wealthy. And he can afford to shower pretty young things like us with gifts, for as long as he continues to be entertained." The gorgeous babe then turned and flashed her eyes at me, lowering her eyelids with a sultry expression while running her left hand down her side and over her rounded hip. Vivienne's tone made it clear she had every intention of 'entertaining' me for a long time to come.

But even with Vivienne practically humping her, Lucette kept her gaze on me, searching my eyes. "No, it is more than that." She pointed. "Your wear no ring, but your fourth finger is not tanned the same as the other fingers. You used to wear a ring." Her gaze then returned to my eyes. "And then there are me and Cecile. Why have us along? We have not given you any sign we will have sex with you, and yet you treat us as well as Vivienne and Aveline. You could have the both of them without us being in the way."

Vivienne arched her eyebrows and glanced at me with curiosity. "Perhaps he did not think we would stay the week with him if you two were not also invited?"

I took a strong step forward, moving myself almost menacingly close to Lucette. "Or perhaps I *still* intend to have you, one way or the other," I growled threateningly, wanting to see her reaction.

To her credit, the slender brunette stood her ground. "No. You are not the type of man to force a woman," Lucette stated decisively. "If we thought you were, we would not have gotten onto the yacht."

"*I* would have." Vivienne grinned.

I chuckled and held my arm out to her. The giggling blonde quickly slid into my grasp and let her hand run down my side and toward my crotch while I reached back to palm her ass.

But Lucette maintained her serious demeanor. She folded her arms and looked up at me. "What are you running away from, Tom? What happened to you that you are trying to drown yourself with sex? We are not the first group of girls to board your yacht, are we?"

I sighed and turned my head away. "Lucette, you really know how to kill the mood."

"Kill... the mood?" The French brunette frowned, turning over the expression in her head and working to translate the concept.

I sighed. "Nevermind."

She looked at me plainly, a warmth in her eyes. "Please. I just want to understand."

I sighed and long-buried frustration boiled up to the surface. "My wife left me, okay? She... we..." I gritted my teeth and fought the moisture trying to form in my eyes. "We had problems having children." No one had ever pushed even close to this far to get inside my skull, not any of my recent girls nor even Evania. It actually felt just a bit of a relief to say something.

Lucette furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. "Many couples have trouble conceiving."

I sighed and looked away, suddenly feeling like I didn't want to be holding Vivienne any longer, like I was betraying my wife and the others. "It's complicated."

"Surely you have friends who care about you, Tom. Where are they now?"

I suddenly didn't want to have this conversation. Evania, Aveline, and Cecile were returning and now within hearing range. I shook my head, "I don't want to talk about it, okay? Let's just have a good time, Lucette."

"But-"

"I did NOT invite you girls to pry into my personal life!" I turned and barked at the smaller girl. "I am happy for you to share my company and _enjoy_ your holiday. There are only a few more days left. You are not here to ask about my family!"

"No. We are here so you can fuck us," Lucette snapped back. I heard Cecile take a sharp breath from further away.

I sighed and pinched my forehead. In a calmer but resigned voice, I said, "*I* am here to enjoy my holiday as well. I will readily admit that I would not have invited you all if I did not think that... some... of you would sleep with me. That's the point of coming to Mykonos." I glanced at Vivienne, who just smiled weakly. "But I assure you, Lucette, if you leave in three days without us ever doing anything, I will still be quite happy to have had your company."

I turned and promptly decided to go for a short walk by myself. My posture and demeanor made it clear that I did not want company, and no one followed. Behind me, I heard Vivienne start berating her friend for upsetting me, even slapping the shorter girl's arm.

That was a little too close.

****

After we returned to the yacht, the captain set sail for a quiet, uninhabited island so that we could have a gorgeous, unspoiled beach all to ourselves. Along the way, Lucette tracked me down to apologize for prying into my personal life.

"It's okay, Lucette," I waved her off. "I was expecting at least one of you to ask the 'why' question. And you are right to be a little wary of any strange man who invites young women onto a yacht where he could take you... anywhere."

She nodded and then stepped forward, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Please do not think I am ungrateful. I am having a wonderful time and this is already the best holiday I've ever been on. You have been nothing but a gentleman to me. Thank you."

I smiled and nodded. "You're welcome."

"And you really did not expect us to just roll over and let you have sex with us?"

I smirked. "I could _hope_..."

That earned me a giggle. Then Lucette leaned in and pecked my cheek. "We shall see."

Eventually, we got to our destination, a gorgeous strip of pristine sand with a small cove to protect the calm waters. The beach wasn't very large, perhaps the size of a basketball court. And the surrounding slopes meant that it was only accessible by boat. But it was plenty big enough for the six of us and private enough for my intentions.

So everyone promptly stripped naked and frolicked in the sand and surf like little children, though I will admit, the bodies I felt up during our play _certainly_ did not feel like little children. Giggling, even Lucette and Cecile let my hands roam along their delicious treasures.

Lucette in particular was much more animated, going out of her way to approach me. There was a time when I stood in the shallows, bracing myself with my hands clasped together. Vivienne and Aveline were taking turns holding onto my shoulders and stepping onto my hands just as I stood up from a crouch and vaulted them into the air, sending each naked girl laughing and splashing back down into the calm waters. I was not surprised when Lucette sauntered by to take a turn. I was more surprised the second time she came to be launched, when she reached her hands out to cup my balls and take a quick stroke of my cock, her movements hidden underwater from the others.

My eyebrows rose. Lucette batted her eyes prettily at me and giggled, "I AM here to enjoy my holiday."

"Be careful then, my dear," I murmured while letting my own hand slide between her legs. "I do not _expect_ anything from you but I *will* take advantage if you give me the opportunity."

The slender brunette shivered as my finger began stroking her labia, and then her doe eyes opened up and she stared right at me. "Then perhaps I need to give you an opportunity."

The opportunity was not right now. I knew enough about women to read that. Instead, I simply put my hands into the proper position, letting her step onto them. And I vaulted the slender brunette into the air, getting a fleeting view of her well-formed breasts and cute pussy, covered only by a well-trimmed rectangle of dark fuzz. After that, even Cecile worked up the nerve to come and play a bit more with me.

Just before the sun went down on our western-oriented beach, we got dressed in casual clothes and the crew laid out a spectacular picnic dinner in the sand, complete with wine and silver utensils. A bonfire was also lit to the side, providing extra warmth and light as the sun began its slow descent.

We took our time eating our food. Both Vivienne and Aveline stayed right beside me, ensuring that I didn't need to serve a single bite to myself. Mostly, the girls used their fingers. But after Aveline placed a sliver of fish between her lips and fed it to me that way, of course Vivienne had to get in on the act.

And then to my surprise (after we'd finished more than a few bottles of wine), Lucette was even so daring as to repeat the maneuver, this time with a slice of Olive bread just barely protruding from her mouth. The first time my lips touched the shy brunette's, I simply grabbed her head and rolled her onto her back, spitting out the bread. Then I showed her that this "Old American" certainly knew how to French kiss. Lucette melted beneath my arms and allowed my tongue to play freely with hers.

After a few minutes, I pulled back just far enough to look at Lucette's big, brown eyes, which were wide in anticipation. She looked nervous, but hungry. A day spent living such a lavish adventure, plus enough wine to batter down her sense of caution, had primed the budding wallflower. I recognized the opportunity she was giving me. "Are you sure?" I asked softly.

"I am here to enjoy my holiday," she replied just as softly.

I reached down to my shorts, undid the clasp, then deftly unzipped my own fly and pulled my cock free. It was loud and obvious enough for her to be fully aware of what I was doing. Lucette simply shivered as I raised her skirt and slid her panties to the side. And then within full view of her friends nearby, I pinned the skinny girl on the blanket beneath me, nudged her thighs apart, and pushed my cock into her moist folds.

The slender brunette tensed up for the briefest of moments, her mouth gaping open like a fish as she gasped for air. But then she exhaled and sighed, the tightness of her pussy relaxing enough for me to continue pressing deeper and deeper into her, until at last my pelvis was mashed up against hers. On the picnic blanket, just a meter away from her friends, Lucette and I were having sex while fully dressed.

I brushed her dark brown hair back from her forehead with my left hand, gently rubbing her scalp. With warmth and kindness in my eyes, I smiled down at her before bending and capturing her lips once again with my own. Her tongue daintily came out to play, intertwining with mine. And then she was gasping again as I pulled my cock back and then re-sheathed myself in her wetness with a forceful lunge.

And then again.

And again.

Lucette was a quiet and serious lover, much like the rest of her personality. She didn't scream or cry out, merely whimpering almost constantly and moaning softly when her orgasm overtook her. I pried my mouth off of hers as I approached my own ejaculation, gripping her face in both of my hands and grunting as my body powerfully humped up and down, driving my cock into her slender body over and over. Her big, brown eyes were wide and staring right back into mine as I thrust the final few times and then stopped, fully embedded inside her, as my cockhead opened up and I began pouring out a hot load of cum into her depths.

My body spasmed uncontrollably a few times before I expended my last breath and then collapsed my heavy weight on top of her. And the shy, slender brunette simply wrapped all of her limbs around me, cooing happily as she felt me crushing down onto her chest.

My holiday was going well.

****

Since our island was some ten miles away from the nearest club, instead of dancing the girls and I huddled around the bonfire and just talked. The girls shared with me their daily lives. All had entry-level jobs and came from middle-class families. Dijon was a city in its own right, but still rather far away from the major French metropolitan areas like Paris or Marseilles, in more than just geographical distance. Vivienne and Aveline talked about sharing an apartment in Dijon but still dreaming about the lifestyle of the bigger cities. Lucette and Cecile were even more provincial and unused to the rapid-fire pace of a hotspot like Mykonos. None of them had ever experienced anything on the scale of luxury they'd already had these past couple of days.

Of course, they asked what I did for a living. I explained that I was currently wealthy and lived for young girls like them. Nothing more. The matter was quickly dropped and the girls returned to talking about themselves.

123456...9