Tom Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivienne was quite animated telling stories about all the trouble the girls got into during their University days, and Cecile laughingly pointed out that it was Vivienne's fault more often than not. That led to stories about what kinds of trouble Vivienne and Aveline were getting into recently, and I simply hung back and listened as the girls caught up with each other as much as to inform me.

I felt a tug in my chest just then. It happened every time with these girls. Somewhere along the line, I would develop feelings for them. At first, they were just nubile bodies to be lusted after and then fucked into submission. But the more time I spent with them, the more I got to know them, the more they became... _real_... to me. I was starting to _like_ them, and not just in a casual sense of "like". I was starting to like them in the sense that I might want to spend more time with them, and that I'd miss them when they were gone.

It was happening faster now. With the Naoussan local girls, it had taken weeks for me to get to the level of "friends" with them. It nearly broke my heart when they told me they wanted to go home and leave me behind. I specifically went to Ibiza afterwards, because I knew the Spanish girls would have to return home at the end of their weeklong holiday. Then, I hadn't started to feel the pinch of longing until the night before they departed.

But I'd only met these French girls little more than two days ago. How could it be happening so fast?

I _couldn't_ develop feelings for them. They were disposable playthings, to be used and enjoyed and then sent home without a backwards glance. I would get to know them enough to make the sex less... mechanical... but nothing more than that. They were extended one-night stands, and I fought to keep my mind in that mode. The LAST thing I wanted was to... _feel_... for another human being.

Hell, I was already too late with Evania. I had come to depend on her these past few months and I already did not ever want to be parted from her. But no more attachments than that.

No more...

Fortunately, Vivienne decided she'd gone long enough without fucking me. The gorgeous blonde had been leaning against my chest while I reclined on a backrest the crew had provided each of us. Presently, Cecile was reminiscing about a particular professor who had letched after all of them, and Vivienne took the opportunity to slide her hand back and into my shorts.

I stiffened almost immediately and controlled my breathing, letting the sexy girl stroke me to full hardness. And with somewhat subtle movements, she managed to slide onto my lap and extract my dick through my fly. It turned out, she wasn't wearing any panties beneath her skirt, and after working me into position, Vivienne slid herself down onto my prick, enveloping me in her wet warmth.

Aveline was the first to notice the particular way her best friend was gyrating in my lap. "Mon Dieu! Are you fucking him, Vivienne?" the redhead exclaimed.

"Oui-oui!" Vivienne grinned.

Aveline simply rolled her eyes and then gestured for Cecile to continue her story.

****

*-- THURSDAY --*

I slept alone with Vivienne overnight, and the gorgeous blonde woke me up with a morning blowjob before letting me roll on top of her and fuck away to my heart's content before blasting her cunt full of cum. The stacked and beautiful babe then went to breakfast with my jizz still squishing inside her.

By now, Aveline had abandoned any sense of competition. It was clear that Vivienne wanted to be the primary girl in my life for this trip and Aveline decided she could live with that. I made clear that any of the girls was welcome to bed me whenever the urge struck them, so Aveline decided she'd let Vivienne play girlfriend, and she would just fuck me whenever the urge struck her. The busty redhead would enjoy her holiday and take what sexual opportunities she could for the next three days, and head home with pleasant memories and a lot more luggage.

After breakfast, the girls decided that they didn't need to return to Mykonos. Their flights home on Saturday routed through Athens, and on a whim, we decided to just head out to sea and I would drop them off in Athens directly when the time came.

The trip back to the mainland would take six hours, traveled quite leisurely. We _could_ go faster; but then the girls would have a much bumpier ride and it wouldn't be as much fun to be in the jacuzzi, and we _couldn't_ have that.

This time, to my surprise, Lucette was the first one to elevate me out of the tub and give me a blowjob. The doe-eyed brunette had been talking with the other girls, and after I blasted my wad into her mouth, she gestured to Evania who eagerly came over to swap spit and cum.

"Lucette!" Cecile exclaimed in outright astonishment, her green eyes wide and both hands over her mouth.

The slender brunette pulled away, giggling ecstatically. "That was actually nice!"

"You kissed a girl!" Cecile gaped in French, my rudimentary language skills enough to translate that much.

"And I'm going to do much more!" Lucette babbled a reply in her native tongue. And then Lucette dragged my valet back inside the boat where the two of them proved that the Lesbos wasn't the only Greek island that inspired girl-on-girl pleasure.

I would have followed Lucette and Evania inside to watch Lucette's first Sapphic experience, if not join in. But Lucette's display got Aveline and Vivienne horny; and the two of them decided to double-team me right there in the jacuzzi. I got a particular kick out of watching Cecile's wide eyes as Aveline athletically rode up and down my pole while Vivienne fed me her luscious tits.

Then Cecile practically had a heart attack when Vivienne produced a bottle of lube and bent over right there at the edge of the jacuzzi, reaching back to spread her own asscheeks. And while the innocent young blonde watched with a gaping jaw, I proceeded to ream out Vivienne's asshole, the both of us sloshing water everywhere.

In the end it all worked out, because Aveline distracted the shoulder-length blonde by first shoving two fingers into Cecile's pussy when the she wasn't looking, causing the shocked girl's green eyes to get even bigger. "Aveline!" she screeched but made no attempt to remove the fingers.

"Relax," Aveline soothed in French. "Relax..." Then the busty, naked redhead moved in to capture her friend's lips and move a hand over the blonde girl's healthy C-cup breast.

Cecile moaned into the kiss despite her nerves, her eyes fluttering as she soaked in the sensations. Aveline continued fingerfucking Cecile's pussy and ultimately, she lifted the shy girl onto the jacuzzi platform and began eating out her blonde-trimmed muff. I'm not sure if Cecile came harder when Aveline shoved a third finger into her pussy while munching on her clit, or when she saw me busting my nut deep inside Vivienne's anal chute.

I shook my head wryly. I should have gone to college in France. Four hot, bisexual friends who love to play with each other? Man, I went to wrong school.

****

The trip to Athens took long enough for us to have lunch and then take naps well into the afternoon. Evania was bunking down with Lucette in the French girl's stateroom while Cecile was cuddled up to Aveline in the redhead's stateroom. Vivienne, of course, stayed with me. But I woke up early and Vivienne was determined to remain attached to my hip. So when I went to get some fresh air, she followed after me.

We were perhaps thirty minutes from arrival, and I briefly considered waking the girls. But then, we were in no hurry and we had no scheduled plans. There was no harm in letting them rest.

Vivienne and I went to the forward end of the main lounge, the windscreens protecting us from the open ocean air as we stared straight ahead. I settled into a comfortable couch and opened my arm when Vivienne moved to snuggle up with me. I exhaled quietly and felt content as she wrapped her warm body against my side, and I let my hand gently stroke through her hair and down her scalp.

We lay like that for a few minutes before she asked me the question I had begun to suspect would come. "Can I stay with you?"

I sighed. We both knew she wasn't just asking about the next few hours.

This had happened once before. Marta, one of the Spanish college girls from Ibiza had been overwhelmed by the luxurious lifestyle and expensive gifts and pleaded to stay with me. She didn't care to return home to her boring life of studies and promised she would follow me anywhere. She was the prettiest of the trio and my personal favorite. Her flexible body could contort into the most amazing shapes. But she asked to stay with me before I'd become fond of her, and I reminded her that this was just a holiday. The night before they returned, she was in tears. But in the end, she kissed me and thanked me for the most wonderful week of her life.

Now it was Vivienne's turn. And I had to admit, I was far more tempted this time around.

Even days after we'd first met, Vivienne's sheer physical beauty attracted me as powerfully as ever. Her raw sexuality was thrilling. Her legs were perfection. Her lithe frame and massive tits were awe-inspiring. And her face was one of the most beautiful I'd ever seen. I wasn't sure if she could get through the ice cold walls I'd set up around my heart, but the way she looked at me with those soft brown eyes had done quite a bit to melt down those defenses.

She read the hesitation in my eyes and immediately spoke again. "Please, Tohm." I still loved the way she pronounced the name. She bit her lip nervously and pleaded, "I WANT to stay with you."

"Why? Why, Vivienne?"

"Because I *like* spending time with you," she replied quickly.

I snorted. "It has nothing to do with my money? Expensive dinners, clothes, and jewelry?"

"And you do not want me here because of my body and sex?" she arched her eyebrows with a smile.

"Touché." I chuckled. Even if it wasn't politically correct, wealthy men and trophy wives had long found each other for the same reasons.

"This is a chance to get away from my boring life," she said with hope in both her voice and eyes. "Perhaps you will take me to see the world!"

I sighed. "You have a home, family, and friends, Vivienne."

The beautiful dirty-blonde shook her head. "They will still love me, wherever I am."

"You have a job and an apartment with Aveline."

"I HATE my job and Aveline can always find another roommate. Perhaps she might even come with us, no?"

I shook my head. From what I'd read into Aveline's personality, she wouldn't. This was a fantasy holiday, but the redhead would return to reality come Saturday.

"I know what I am getting into," Vivienne stated sincerely. "I do not ask you to fall in love with me. But I am having too much fun to want to stop. I've been talking a lot with Evania about your life and what you have been doing these past months. After this, will you go back to Mykonos and find more girls? I will help you with them. Perhaps you want to go to France? Let us go to Nice. I will serve you like Evania and show you around!"

I sighed, "Vivienne..."

She wasn't about to let up. "_Please_ Tohm. Let me come with you. I will be the *best* girlfriend you can imagine." She winced nervously. Her eyes were getting wilder and her accent thicker the longer she spoke. Her voice was full of emotion and there was a desperation in her tone. "Or... even not as a girlfriend. I will be whatever you want me to be," she said quietly. "Just let me stay with you. Take me wherever you go next. And I will give you so much pleasure you won't even be able to stand! It's not like I will be very expensive for you to keep."

My eyes sharpened. "No. I will not make you a paid mistress," I barked rather harshly.

Vivienne quailed, shrinking away from my tone. "I didn't mean... I just... I just..."

I realized how I'd reacted and my expression softened. "I'm sorry, Vivienne. That anger was not meant for you." I quieted down and looked away.

"Something from your past again," she deduced intuitively.

I sighed. "My life is more than just money and leisure, Vivienne. I have... complications..."

She shook her head. "Nothing that would change the man I see right here. You are a good man, Tohm."

"You don't even know me."

"You are wealthy and you could easily have taken advantage of us. Perhaps you did, in a way, but nothing we did not know we were getting into. You are a kind man, and you've been so gentle with both Lucette and Cecile. You have a good heart. That is all I need to know." She chuckled. "Well, you are also a _fantastic_ lover."

I sighed and put my hand over my eyes. Why did she have to be so sweet and so beautiful? Why did this have to be so tempting?

_Just put her off your fucking boat on Saturday and be done with it,_ I told myself. _Go to the next party town and pick up four more Vivienne's, without these complicated feelings. You started with two local Greek girls, then three Spanish college students, and now these four babes. Maybe you should try *five* next._

"Please, Tohm? Let me stay with you?" Vivienne pleaded.

"For how long?"

"For however long you will keep me? I ask nothing more."

I sighed. "Let me think about it."

She nodded, and then slid her hand into my shorts, wrapping her nimble fingers around my cock. "I will let you think. But first, let a girl help to make your mind."

****

*-- ATHENS, GREECE --*

We emerged from the main lounge a full half-hour after arrival at Piraeus, the port city of Athens. My balls were drained for the moment and Vivienne squished between her legs. Only then did I signal Evania to go around waking our guests from their naps.

Vivienne returned to her room to clean up and dress while I waited for Evania to come and dress me. My gorgeous valet knelt and cleaned me with her mouth, tasting the remains of Vivienne's essence on my prick, but she only cleaned me. Then we made ready to disembark.

A well-appointed Mercedes GL was waiting for us, complete with driver. Evania slid up front to give directions. Lucette and Cecile volunteered for the third row. That left me sandwiched between Aveline and Vivienne in the middle. We'd just gotten seated when Vivienne pulled my hand beneath her skirt, pushing my fingers into her soaking wet pussy. The gorgeous blonde leaned against my side and husked, "I'm not wearing any panties. You can take me whenever you want."

I arched an eyebrow and nodded before beginning to rub lightly, which made Vivienne's eyes flutter; and she started to moan softly as the little bits of pleasure began soaking into her body.

Her moans got Aveline's attention, and the busty redhead on my left smirked before grabbing my other hand. Aveline WAS wearing panties, but she pulled them aside while pressing my other fingers into her crotch. And so I spent the next thirty minutes fingering two pussies as we headed for the shopping areas.

The girls actually hadn't gone shopping since Tuesday morning, since we spent all of Wednesday off-shore. And once we hit the upscale districts my girls went absolutely NUTS. They'd been somewhat reserved in their purchases at Mykonos, not knowing me well enough to risk buying too many frivolous things. But a few days of getting to know me and my laid-back attitude took the reins off their appetites, and we quickly had so many new items that we had to send the car back just to drop off the shopping bags.

After all, we were now in the cosmopolitan city of Athens, not just a resort town. Clothes, shoes, and handbags were the order of the day. And of course, I couldn't let my girls continue to wear jewelry they'd already had for a few days. I insisted that they needed *new* necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses, watches, earrings, etcetera. And THIS time, I got to stay and watch as all five of my gorgeous ladies tried on new lingerie, even Cecile. I got so worked up, I decided to accept Vivienne's offer and corralled her in a dressing room, bending the statuesque dirty-blonde against the wall and taking her from behind.

Afterwards, I poked my head out and beckoned Evania in to clean up our guest.

I also made the executive decision to check into the Hotel Grande Bretagne for the next two nights. The Royal Suite happened to be available and we also booked an adjoining Grande Deluxe Suite for the extra space. Vivienne quickly set up shop in the master bedroom with me, and none of the others bothered to challenge her.

We then moved as a group to take dinner at the GB Roof Garden. We'd had some excellent meals both at Mykonos cafés and aboard the yacht, but this dinner blew all those out of the water. For someone who had never been to Athens before, it was quite an experience having a magnificent rooftop view of the Acropolis while dining on the finest Mediterranean cuisine. And after a few days spent downing ouzo and whatever wine would could find around Mykonos, it was quite refreshing to get the really _good_ stuff this night. I had to hand it to the French girls: They didn't come from the wealthiest backgrounds, but they certainly knew their wine.

After dinner we all went to a nightclub recommended by the hotel. It was rather more upscale than Mykonos, and a touch more restrained. Of course, the more inhibited atmosphere didn't stop Vivienne from crawling underneath the table to give me a blowjob.

A half-hour later, I nearly spit out my drink when Lucette crawled under the table to do the same. The shy brunette certainly had decided to let loose on this holiday, throwing caution to the wind. Unfortunately, a bouncer caught Lucette crawling back up into her seat with a glob of my cum leaking from the corner of her mouth. He looked like he wanted to make some trouble for us, but Evania stood up, slipped him a few bills, and said something in Greek. Whatever she said, the burly bouncer just smirked a reply and then walked away.

Almost immediately after the bouncer left, Aveline leaned over and asked something of Evania. I couldn't hear the over the thudding bass-beat of the music, but I wasn't trying very hard since Lucette and Vivienne were cuddling up quite close to me, Vivienne doing her level best to permanently embed her tongue into my throat while Lucette just seemed satisfied to run her hands along my chest.

But then Aveline tapped out Lucette and slid around to change places with the slender brunette. I smiled casually as the busty redhead settled underneath my left arm and moved to take over throat-diving where Vivienne had left off. But Aveline wasn't about to stop there. Her hand was soon in my crotch, slipping beneath the hem of my designer slacks as she began stroking me to get me hard again. I was still a little wet with Lucette's saliva, and Aveline simply used it to grip me even tighter while slickly gliding her hand back and forth.

I gasped and pulled back. "Mmm... you don't want to get us into trouble again, do you?"

The gorgeous redhead smiled at me, her blue eyes twinkling in the strobing lights. "Do not worry, Tom. Evania said the bouncer promised we would not be disturbed again. She must have given him a lot."

My eyebrows raised and then Aveline was sliding into my lap, facing away from me so as not to appear _too_ conspicuous. After all, any passing club-goer could still see us. But there was no mistaking the movements she was making beneath the table. I felt Aveline sliding her skirt up to her waist and it soon became clear she wasn't wearing any panties. Ultimately, it was Vivienne who reached down and elevated my prick into position, the dirty-blonde holding it in place while Aveline adjusted herself and then slowly sat down on the upright rod.

"Ohhh... I will miss this..." Aveline sighed, her chin dropping down to her chest as she felt me penetrating all the way up into her vaginal cavity. And then leaning back against me, the gorgeous young babe began to gyrate in time with the music, using my dick as a pole at the center of her orbits.

1...34567...9