Tom Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too far away from us, two young men were chatting over their drinks and dropping more than a few glances back toward my table. They were doing quite a bit of ogling Vivienne in her skimpy outfit, her big tits threatening to burst from the sheer fabric. But now their gaze shifted to Aveline's wobbling orbs as she looked to be giving me a lapdance. One of them gestured with a finger and his drink, and I intuitively knew they were speculating on whether or not the busty redhead was actually fucking me.

I decided to remove all doubt from their minds. I slid both hands up and under Aveline's spaghetti strap top, my hand making a definite outline beneath the tight material. I cupped her large breasts, squeezing the heavenly globes firmly and actively bucking my ass off the bench seat to thrust myself into the redhead's juicing cunt.

Both young men's eyes went wide as they realized what I was doing, and their eyes darted to mine for just a brief moment. With a cocky grin, I nodded knowingly at them. And as their jaws dropped, their gazes went back to the sight of Aveline, moaning in heat as she closed her eyes and fucked herself back at me without any further concerns for her exposed state.

Aveline's only concession to modesty was that when she came, she bit her own lip to keep from screaming out loud. But muffled or not, I certainly could feel her body's reaction as she quivered and shook as if in the middle of an earthquake. And a minute later I joined her, spraying the redhead's innards with my third load of the evening.

"Stay right here," I whispered in her ear once we'd finished, my dick slowly going limp inside Aveline's pussy. Then I turned to Vivienne, who was still watching us intently. I beckoned her to me for a kiss and then gave her my instructions. I felt her cheek shiver beneath the palm of my hand when she pulled back and nodded, a gleam in her eyes.

As instructed, Vivienne turned and winked at the two young men. And then for the second time that night, she slid beneath the table and moved herself between my legs. For the second time that night, she began slurping and swallowing my cum, only now as it leaked out of her best friend. In the end, Vivienne pulled my dick out and licked it clean before putting it away. Then she finished hoovering out Aveline, keeping the final few globs in her mouth. And after sliding back up to sit beside her friend, Vivienne extended her tongue out, quite obviously with a load of white cream on top of it; and she let Aveline hungrily devour the last of my load.

I would miss these girls.

****

*-- FRIDAY --*

Sexually speaking, Friday was one of the greatest days of my life. I'd had quite a few adventures in the past few years, many of them with multiple hot babes not so different from these French girls. But Friday turned out to be quite incredible. The plan was to play tourist and visit some ancient monuments. But as Vivienne once said, 'Plans? What fun would it be if we made _plans_?'

It started with Vivienne's wake-up blowjob. For the second night in a row, all other girls were banished from my bed so that Vivienne could snuggle up to me by herself. We'd stayed quite late at the nightclub, dancing until the early hours of morning, so I fully expected to sleep in on this day.

But it was the girls' last full day with me, and my devoted playmate apparently intended to make use of every available hour. And so it was barely 7am when my crusted-eyelids pried themselves open to find radiant sunshine pouring in through the opened drapes. The golden rays haloed around Vivienne's dirty-blonde head, giving her the appearance of an angel.

Well, an angel with my cock in her mouth.

Her intensity was back, full-force. Actually, Vivienne hadn't really *stopped* being intense around me since yesterday morning. And the way her soft brown eyes locked onto mine while her head bobbed up and down sent shivers down my spine. I hadn't seen a girl stare at me that HARD since...

...well, I didn't want to think about that.

I sighed. I couldn't keep her. I _shouldn't_ keep her. But maybe if I hadn't wanted Vivienne to stay with me, I wouldn't have bought her that 3,000 Euro necklace yesterday. It was the same necklace she wore right now. Actually, it was the ONLY thing she was wearing. And as she moved up to fold my dick into the valley of her cleavage and press those gorgeous tits around my cockflesh, I groaned in resignation.

_Could_ I actually say goodbye?

The door opened then and Evania poked her head in, saying, "Mr. Eriksen?"

Aveline soon poked her head in as well. Good lord, was EVERYONE awake at this early hour? Aveline looked like she wanted to rush in and hop on the bed, but my ever-loyal valet held the redhead at bay and raised her eyes to me, her expression asking whether or not I wanted them to go away.

I figured that given a choice, Vivienne would like to have me to herself this morning. And for that reason alone, I beckoned Evania and Aveline inside. I needed the extra distraction. I couldn't get attached to Vivienne. And I couldn't let her get any more attached to me than she already was.

'Fuck 'em all,' I told myself. 'You're a narcissistic bastard. You're not supposed to have feelings for any of them.'

Vivienne noticed their entry and for the briefest of moments, clear annoyance flashed in her eyes. But it soon passed and the gorgeous dirty-blonde quickly moved aside to let Evania strip off her negligee and dive onto my prick, greedily sucking me into her mouth. At the other end, Vivienne moved behind my beautiful valet and slid two fingers into Evania's snatch from behind, causing the Greek brunette to moan around my shaft.

In the meantime, Aveline went straight for my face, kissing me firmly before stripping off her own nightgown and then feeding me a swollen, ruby red nipple. I raised my hands to play with her glorious tits, perhaps not quite as large as Vivienne's but certainly big and firm enough. I switched back and forth, lavishing both breasts with my saliva before tugging the busty redhead's crotch over my face so I could taste her sweet pussy.

I hadn't done nearly enough muff-diving this trip. With five girls and only one cock, the girls certainly had spent enough time eating each other out that they didn't necessarily need me munching on them. Even Cecile was starting to get quite the workout playing with her friends, and actually let Evania seduce her last night after the nightclub from what I was told. So this morning, I took the time to savor Aveline's flavors, not letting her get up until I'd eaten her to two spectacular orgasms.

By that point, I was hanging onto my own climax by the barest thread. Vivienne and Evania were taking turns sucking me, passing me back and forth like my dick was their favorite candy. And while it would certainly be enjoyable to bust my nut into one of their mouths, I still had fucking I wanted to do. So I pried them off and told my Three 'V's to give me a break.

The girls huddled together to come up with their next course of action. From nowhere, Evania produced six handkerchiefs. They may have actually been some sort of table napkin but the point was, she bound Vivienne's and Aveline's wrists together with two of them and then used two more to attach those wrists to the headboard of my bed. Thus, the two of the most gorgeous French girls I'd ever met were fully naked and flat on their backs, with their arms stretched out behind them and restrained so that they would be completely unable to resist me. Then Evania handed me the last two handkerchiefs and told me to string her up next to them.

My Three 'V's. All in a row. I nearly blew then and there.

I took Vivienne first, fucking her to a quick climax before sliding over to Aveline and ultimately to Evania. By the time I started stroking in and out of my busty valet, I'd reached my pleasure limit and with bulging eyes and an even more bulging cock, I pulled out and knee-walked up to the gorgeous brunette's face. Evania was straining at her bonds in desperation to reach me before I went off. But we ran out of time and my first shot sprayed across the bridge of her nose and her cheek. But then she finally managed to get my pulsing dick inside her mouth, and I spunked the rest of my load down her throat, leaving her to let her head lay back as she whispered a happy, "Thank you, sir."

I moved myself over to Vivienne and Aveline, letting the two of them suck me back to hardness before I went down the line of beauties, fucking their tits in sequence. None of the girls were smaller than a D-cup, and the abundance of titflesh was almost more pleasurable than fucking their pussies. But then Evania spoke up, giggling as she informed me, "The jelly is in the bedside table."

My eyes lit up, and three near-identical grins show up on my girls' faces. I released Evania so that she could help me lube up Vivienne's and Aveline's assholes while the two French girls rotated over into a doggy-position. Then I re-tied my valet to the headboard and lubed her up myself before gripping the gorgeous Greek girl's hips and sinking my cock into her ass.

Evania's strongest orgasm came when I was spanking both her buttcheeks in rapid-succession while sawing my cock in and out of her anus. I even started spanking Aveline to my left a few times as well. And when her knees buckled beneath her I switched over to Vivienne. The sexy dirty-blonde began moaning my name the instant my mushroom head pushed through her sphincter. And then she was urging for me to fuck her harder while I grabbed a tit with my left hand and manipulated her clit with my right.

After Vivienne came and collapsed, last but not least was Aveline. For her, I flipped her onto her back and pushed her legs up next to her ears. Her own knees were crushing against her upright breasts and she gritted her teeth and groaned when I rammed my dick through her back door. I held nothing back as I threw every gram of my weight into fucking her, hammering my pelvis against her ass and giving her the reaming of her life. I actually beat Aveline to climax, ramming forward and unloading a massive torrent of cum deep into her bowels. But the sensation of her anal chute being flooded with jizz set the busty redhead off, causing her to howl at the ceiling.

The four of us then climbed into the massive shower together, soapy hands groping at every bit of flesh we could reach while we all cleaned off. I think Aveline came again when Evania decided to try cleaning out the redhead's pussy with a few extra fingers.

And to finish off our morning, we didn't bother with handkerchiefs or plans or order. We simply tumbled onto the bed in a riot of naked bodies, kissing, sucking, licking, and fucking anything we could get our hands on. Every two minutes it seemed like one of the girls was crying out in orgasm. But I knew what I wanted: I'd cum in Evania's mouth. I'd spunked into Aveline's ass. Now I wanted to nut in Vivienne's pussy, and complete the trifecta of trifectas.

I ended up atop the dirty-blonde in a missionary position, her legs scissored behind my ass while I thrust into her with heavy lunges. Evania was sitting on her face, getting eaten out at first; but eventually Evania rolled off while she and Aveline got into a heady French kiss. That left me to simply bend over and softly brush my lips against Vivienne's with a tenderness that stood in sharp contrast to the wildness of the previous couple of hours.

Vivienne's soft brown eyes were melting my defenses, and I felt an upwelling of emotion in my throat as I looked down at the serenity on her face. She was HAPPY right now. She was unbearably happy to end with me on top of her like this, thrusting powerfully into her spasming pussy while gazing with adoration into her eyes. I was responsible for that happiness, and I could just as easily take it away.

But I didn't want to. I didn't want to hurt her. I cared about her.

Shit, too late to not have feelings.

In the end, I simply set my forehead down on the mattress beside her head in resignation, thinking only of the pleasure Vivienne's body was bringing me. She wrapped her arms around my back and stroked my spine lovingly, cooing pleasantries in French into my ear with words I didn't understand but with meanings I knew all too well. And when the pleasure became too much, I simply let my body sag down onto hers, letting my weight drop as my balls uncorked and spewed blast after blast of hot cum into her womb.

Vivienne came with me. She came _because_ of me, her body trembling as she felt my offering of liquid love. And when we were done, she stroked my back and whispered haltingly, "Merci... mon amour."

She'd called me 'her love'.

And without thinking about it, I replied softly, "Avec plaisir... mon cheri."

I'd called her 'my darling'.

Ohhh this was going to get complicated.

****

If I thought Vivienne was clingy the past few days, this day she showed me the MEANING of clingy. And the problem was: I couldn't be happier.

Breakfast was room service, and she and I didn't bother to get dressed. The girls were all used to seeing me naked, even Cecile. We played with our food, Vivienne taking every opportunity to feed me or even lathering yogurt onto her breast for me to lick up. Her enthusiasm was infectious, with everyone else in the room smiling at our antics.

There was no jealousy, Aveline had dropped the competition long ago, and the redhead even tossed Vivienne an extra strawberry to swirl around the whipped cream and feed to me. Evania, my valet, was loyal and devoted but held no possessiveness over me. Everyone had seen how Vivienne had been crushing harder and harder on me as the week progressed. And honestly, everyone had also seen me grow more and more attached to the gorgeous beauty as well.

By the end of the meal, Vivienne simply bent over and slurped my cock into her mouth. I'd already cum three times and wasn't feeling particularly horny, but she simply wanted to suck on me for the pure joy of it, and I wasn't about to stop her.

She didn't get me off, and we eventually prepared to head out. Vivienne came along to watch, and help, as Evania dressed me. Vivienne was very specific in helping to select my wardrobe for the day, and I got the distinct impression it was a duty Vivienne very much wanted to do for me again and again. I sighed almost mournfully. The last woman who held such influence over my fashion choices was...

...But she wasn't around anymore. She'd left me, to deal with her own demons.

I gritted my teeth against the pain welling up inside me. I'd been so good at walling away those emotions. For months, I hadn't felt it this bad. But somehow, Vivienne melting down my defenses not only opened me up to my own affections for her, but also set loose the negative feelings I'd thought I'd finally successfully buried.

"Tohm?" Vivienne touched my cheek, concern etched into her eyes.

I looked up from my reverie, forcing a smile onto my face as I stared into her soft brown eyes. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, willing her to just drop it. "I'm fine."

The girls finished dressing me in silence.

****

No matter how much money you have, the best way to visit the Acropolis is just to walk around, putting your feet on the dirt and seeing it with your own eyes. The Mercedes GL dropped us off and the girls meandered around, snapping photos like their lives depended on it. Evania was playing tour guide again. But this time, instead of giving a professional and proper commentary like when we were on Mykonos, my valet joked and chattered with the girls like an old friend. She even shared with us some of the seedier rumors about Greeks and ancient times. Kinky people, those ancient Greeks. And of course, Vivienne clutched my arm like she never wanted to let go.

I have to admit, I spent more time watching the eye-candy instead of the ancient ruins. The girls were all dressed for walking, which meant short-shorts that barely covered asses, skintight tops that didn't cover bellies, and various accessories that only emphasized their youth and vitality. For example, Vivienne was cruising around in new tennis shoes, white knee-high socks, jean shorts that *didn't* actually cover her ass, and a pink tank top that was doing a woefully inadequate job of containing her tits. Top it off with a denim baseball cap with her dirty-blonde hair dropping down in two pigtails, and she was the very image of a naughty young plaything just waiting to be ravaged at my very whim. And all four of the other girls were in a similar state of dress.

Some things had changed since the girls first started snapping photos on Tuesday. In the beginning, 99% of the pictures didn't include me. The girls were enjoying whatever exotic location I'd taken them to, like Mykonos and Delos, and they could plausibly return home and show off a hundred photos that made it seem like it was just the four of them on holiday together. There was the occasional shot of me or Evania in them, but not much.

Evania and I had started creeping into the photos on the yacht. After all, they'd have to explain whose yacht it was, right? Then there was the private cove on the uninhabited island. Everyone was naked in those pictures, so I don't think the girls were planning to share them with friends and family. I was scrolling through one of the cameras and my jaw dropped open when I realized someone had snapped a shot of Aveline giving me a blowjob on the beach. And I nearly spit up when I saw that there was also a shot of me fucking Lucette with our clothes on.

I turned the camera to the slender brunette. "Did you know about this?"

The doe-eyed beauty smiled at me and nodded. "I want to remember." Then she returned to scoping out the Parthenon, and Vivienne dragged me with her to take yet another shot of the two of us. I swear half the memory card was now just her and me.

Truly, by now Evania and I were a part of the group. Instead of one of us snapping a picture of the four French girls, we frequently would snag another tourist to take a picture of all six of us. A part of me wondered how the girls would explain things to their friends and family. But I figured they would just selectively separate certain pictures for private recollection.

But if that was the case, Vivienne wouldn't have any recent shots of her for 'public' consumption. She simply refused to let go of me long enough to even take a single picture without me in it. I didn't particularly mind. The dirty-blonde was so bubbly and happy and effusive with her affection that I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be at that moment. There's something to be said about a kiss so intense and passionate that you forget there're a thousand tourists milling around you.

Once we'd finished stomping around the Acropolis, certainly contributing to the ancient monument decaying at a rapid pace due to foot traffic, we took things to a different level.

And by level, I mean a much _higher_ level. The girls gawked at the luxury helicopter when we brought them to it. None of them had ever been on a helicopter before and Lucette at first was too scared to climb in. But the cabin was pressurized and insulated, and we were soon airborne. The best way to visit the Acropolis is on foot. The best way to see the CITY is in the air. And THIS time, we didn't have a single tourist around us.

Of course, the newfound privacy and the idea that we were in the air spurred Vivienne into wanting to join the mile-high club (or whatever its metric equivalent), even though we weren't nearly that high. We had just enough time to get her wet, get her mounted, and get her filled with cum before Lucette started getting nauseous. After forty-five minutes, the helicopter returned to the ground and Lucette made a mad dash for the nearest waste can. While we waited, Evania asked if she could have my jizz, but Vivienne almost shyly said she wanted to keep me inside her for as long as possible.

1...456789