Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh yes. I'm vain enough to want to do it."

"Great, here's our address. You need to be there by 9.30 tomorrow morning. Can you guarantee that? I have assured the client I could find a model by that deadline."

"Yes of course."

"Oh great. Let's have a drink -- beer for me, you have the drink of your choice."

"A soda thanks. I don't drink liquor at bars."

Next day Tom saw Julie after her transformation and the photos looked great.

"I can't believe I could be made to look like this without surgery, said Julie, now streaky brown-blonde and a cute hair style and not one blemish on her face visible.

She kissed Tom appreciatively.

Tom called the Stevens' home on Saturday and was admitted by the new beauty.

"Everyone is raving about me. They know you are responsible."

Tom was introduced and people then sat awkwardly.

"Are any of your women wearing thongs?" Tom asked conversationally. The women looked embarrassed and the men looked menacing. Finally Julie's second youngest sister said she did.

"You could be interested in this. I was accidentally involved in finding appropriate wording for a Locus thong campaign."

"You mean Lotus, I wear Lotus."

Jennifer's husband said, "You have a sweet job. Models for inspiration?"

"No, just computerized art on a big screen. It appeared about to be run through to production for display all over America in billboards and to be published in magazines. I called halt and suggested a zipped up line to the client and our art director."

The shy Jill asked what did he suggest.

'Tame Pussy with an elegant Lotus thong'

"Ohmigod," she screamed, laughing. Other women laughed and the males looked at Tom not at all impressed.

"Tom could we change the subject?" Julie pleaded.

"Well I'm coming to the punch line. My mind revolved in panic and in an effort to save my neck I blurted out, "Well how about this, 'Covered loving by an elegant Locus thong'? The client said Lotus, not Locus and then screamed, "By god, I think he's got it."

"Whew, I'd wondered where that story was leading to," said Julie's mom. It really was interesting Tom. Thank you for sharing with us." She then suggested Julie play part of her new piece.

"It's pretty heavy mom."

"We'd like to hear it darling."

Julie played and the mood of the room deepened and when the three children began yawning Julie stopped.

"Grab your guitar for me Julie and we'll get this mob going."

"You never told me you were musical?"

"Julie, I scarcely know you. Perhaps I should admit I pass wind when I eat onions."

The women looked horrified and the men including Julie's dad though that was tremendously funny.

Julie handed the handsome stranger her guitar and he reached up and patted her butt.

The room fell silent.

"Right oh. I play and you come in whenever you like babe. Here were go, 'Home on the Range'.

The drinks flowed; the singing stepped up in volume. Julie's mom whispered to her and she nodded and her mom set two more places at the table. People began nominating songs and Tom knew them all and when Julie's mom Dorothy called everyone to the table Tom said he wanted to show off, and would sing everyone to the table. He sang Hank Snow's 'The Texas Cowboy" and everyone loved it, especially his yodeling.

It was a lovely evening and when Tom went to leave all the women kissed him and the guys shook his hand.

At the gate Tom kissed Julie, who was crying softly.

"We had such a wonderful evening," she said. "I've never seen my entire family so lively."

"Well you know now not to play them dirge music," Tom laughed. "Remember Julie, horses for courses. I wish you well with your studies and in your career."

"Goodbye Tom," she said, unable to held back the sobs.

"Find yourself a straight-up guy with a good degree who wants to raise a family with a lovely woman Julie. Bye."

He thought he heard her whisper she wanted that man to be him but he let that one slip by.

More to Come

12