Tom Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom misses Jane; Shona hires him & substitutes for Jane.
1k words
4.63
16.4k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deal was struck. Tom would live with Shona and he'd work in the company's weakest area -- female apparel. She was already aware that Locus Thongs (Didn't he mean Lotus Thongs? Shona had smiled) were currently the market leader.

The two partners greeted Tom's recruitment with sighs.

"Shona occasionally comes in with a stray," Ben yawned. "Earn your salary and you can fuck her till she'd blue in the face for all I care."

Tom grabbed Ben by the shirtfront and would have popped buttons had Ben not been wearing a polo shirt, buttons undone. "Apologize or I'll swipe you into tomorrow."

"Er I apologize for my churlishness."

"No, apologize for being rude about her," Tom snarled.

"Just do as he says," Shona laughed and Ben obliged.

Caps asked nervously, "Shona said you didn't go to college Tom. Did you make high school?"

"Yeah, I attended some days for football and that kind of stuff and I liked English language study and doing projects. Every one wanted me on their project team because I pushed the right buttons."

"You had sex during classroom time?"

"No birdbrain. I was the ideas guy."

Shona said proudly, "Tom came up with that terribly creative line for Lotus Thongs."

Her two partners looked at Tom.

"Come on Tom, who did that work?" said Caps and Ben nodded in support.

"Are you calling Shona a liar?" Tom roared, advancing on Caps who backed off until he was practically espaliered against the wall.

"Retreat Sir Tom," Shona called sweetly. "My honor is intact. You have scared the crap out of the knave. That is punishment enough."

Tom returned to stand beside Shona. Caps wiped his handkerchief across his forehead and said, "Well Tom, it will be interesting having you around here. Welcome aboard. I'm placing you on a base salary of forty thousand. The more productive you become the higher will go your salary."

"Thanks Caps no hard feelings. I won't shake hands because gays have weak wrists."

"What's this about being gay? I'm married with a kid and Ben has gotten the woman he lives with pregnant?"

"But I thought..."

"Ah, Shona told you the story Ben and I roomed together at college and that meant we must be gay. So she sacrificed her body to engage us in regular threesomes to lead us to salvation?"

"She didn't mention anything about a sacrifice to readjust you guys sexually. She implied she was virginal."

"Shona!"

"Sorry guys. Tom has the knack of inspiring me. What he's done for Locus ("Lotus!" chorused the three guys)is truly amazing for someone from Loving, Texas, wherever that is."

"The state of Texas is way south of here," Tom began.

An over-weight young woman called Melissa kept crossing her legs whenever Tom came near.

"Do you have a problem with me Melissa?"

She bowed her head shyly. "My friend Fiona works at Briscoe and Partners."

"Oh Fiona, now there's a good fuck and a charming young woman. You're safe Melissa. I only like them like Fiona, practically no meat on the bones. Give her one for me Melissa."

"Mr Briscoe!"

"I meant a kiss darling. What are you working on -- you look stumped?"

"This client is after greater market share. She's asked us to pitch."

"What's the product?"

"Bras with colored metallic inserts."

Tom rolled about laughing.

"Mr Biscoe!"

"Call me Tom. God you women are so funny but I quickly apologize for saying that. It's what is called not being PC isn't it?"

"Very much so."

"Give me her letter and pass me that felt pen."

Tom scrawled over the letter, 'Come in here carrying one of those cute bras and I'll show you what to do to sell millions. XXX Tom'.

"Here you go Melissa, pop it into the mail and sit back and wait."

"I can't send her this. Mrs Stokes will be outraged. She's a top designer."

"If you don't reply to her she will complain about you Melissa and it could cost your job. Advertising agency is a ruthless business as you well know."

"Do I?"

"Believe me Melissa. Look at those two gays looking at us, wondering about firing us."

"But you just started here today?"

"Ruthless I said."

"God yes. I'll mail this out now. At least I'll look busy."

* * *

Riding fearlessly in the elevator to Shona's apartment that he would find repressive, being stuffed with furniture with pink and cream décor, Tom lifted her dress hem and cupped her vulva.

"T-T-Tom. Security cameras."

"I'm not plunging in fingers so what has anyone looking at the tape have to beef about?"

"I-I really don't know."

"I didn't think so. You romantic types are only good at the summit. You like to avoid the valleys and smaller hills in the trials and tribulations of getting there?"

"Tom, you have expressed that wonderfully."

"Don't fuss Shona. It's just how I see it. Now please pull your panties aside so I can slip in a couple of fingers."

"Yes Tom."

In the apartment Shona installed Tom in her bedroom and then went out and returned with champagne.

"Beer?"

"I'll get some tomorrow."

"That's fine. Undress while I watch."

"Oh Tom, I'm forty-three and have long lost my girly shape. My tits actually hang out the sides when I'm being fucked unless I remember to gather them in."

"Oh way out," Tom grinned, his erection now bursting to emerge.

The nipples were unbelievably large -- thumb size, well, getting that way. He sucked them and Shona groaned, patting his hair and moaning "My baby, my baby' and had orgasm after orgasm.

When attempting to slide in Tom became red-faced with effort. She was so tight. He ejaculated before he was halfway into docking fully.

"God Tom, I'll never be able to get my thighs together again."

"That's rubbish. Look at the size of bull calves some cows have; real monsters. But within a few days the cows are back to normal size under the tail."

"I-I'll accept your counseling," Shona said weakly, alarming images of her calf-size cunt sweeping through her mind.

Shona would later recall that as the grandest night of her life

More to Come