Tom, Linda & Me Ch. 2

Story Info
He learns something new about Tom.
841 words
4.33
44k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reg
Reg
134 Followers

For the next several months, whenever I was in KC, I would get together with Tom and Linda for dinner and hot sex.. There were times when Linda was so hot she wanted us to all fuck before dinner. This generally took a couple of hours for us to be sated. Room service generally took care of dinner. Tom and I tried to get her to fuck one of the room service waiters, but she wouldn’t go that far.

One memorable time, occurred just after I had fucked Linda, shooting a big load of cum up her tight pussy. We had started with her sucking us one at a time and together. We took turns eating her sweet, hot pussy while she sucked the other one. We brought her off several times, but tried our best to save our cum for as long as possible. After several switches at sucking or being sucked, Tom mounted her while I stayed on my knees slowly fucking her mouth. Tom and I would enter her cunt and mouth at the same time. Linda had one hand cupping and caressing my balls while the other played with her clit or ran her finger tips over Tom’s slick cock as it slid in and out of her tight pussy.

After several minutes of this Tom wanted to change places with me. He always wanted to see my cock slide in and out of his wife’s cunt and tonight was no exception. He wanted me to take her with her legs in the air, resting against my shoulders. As he knelt beside her head, fucking her hot mouth, he could see my slick cock slide in and out.

Linda had been sucking my cock or I had been fucking her cunt for almost a half an hour and I was ready to blow a big load. Tom was also ready and Linda was moaning for another cum of her own. I speeded up my fucking while Tom speeded up shoving his cock down her open throat. Linda was ready and so were we. I am very noisy when I cum. “Take it you hot, beautiful bitch”, I yelled as my cock buried itself deep in her guts and hot cum spewed out drenching her insides. Tom shot a moment later and I could see Linda’s throat working hard to swallow his load. At the last minute she took his cock out of her mouth and let the last few jets shoot on her beautiful tits. Her hands were immediately rubbing his cum into her nipples as she took his hard cock back into her mouth to get any cum still available. I pulled out and jacking my cock hard sprayed the last of my cum on her belly. I reached down and rubbed it in.

I had been on my knees forever. I was shaking all over from the intensity of my orgasm. I rolled over beside Linda as she finished cleaning Tom’s softening cock. Tom then got off the bed, walked to the end and on his knees and elbows slid up between Linda’s open thighs and started licking her pussy. I had just cum in her and I knew he had to be tasting me. Linda’s head rolled toward me and she whispered, “He has wanted to clean me with his tongue after you fucked me for a long time. He has been afraid to do it because of concern about what you might think. I told him I wanted him to do exactly THAT!” she screamed as another orgasm racked her beautiful body. “Suck his cum out of me Tommy suck it all out!”

I have always been very liberal about sex. Unless it involves humiliation, pain or children, I find nothing wrong with anything consenting adults do together. My cock was getting hard again as Linda talked to me and screamed her pleasure. Just as she came I felt Tom’s hand slyly wrap around my cock, jacking me as he sucked my cum out of Linda’s cunt and she orgasmed around his tongue. It was new and I simply enjoyed it.

After Linda came she started to deep kiss me as Tom jacked my cock and she played with my balls. She told me to tell her when I was ready to shoot. I told her “NOW”! She quickly moved down to my cock and replaced Tom’s hand with hers.

I could see in the mirror on the wall that she was jacking me and Tom had his mouth above my cock waiting for my spurts. It was erotic beyond belief. Husband and wife openly sharing my cum. I had thought I was done for the evening, but that sight sent a tremendous spasm through my bowels, releasing another big, hot load of cum into Tom’s waiting mouth. Linda then kissed him deep while the last of my cum shot onto her face. They were exchanging my fluids as if it was treasure! It was a night to remember and never to forget!

Reg
Reg
134 Followers