Tom, Peeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
overthebow
overthebow
21 Followers

Nick settled down to a mantra. Your ass, Tommy, your ass. Your ass, Tommy, your ass. I had my own. Fuck me, Nick, fuck me. Then he was pounding harder and deeper and I could feel that he was getting ready. I was lost in the ether and I could feel his hand on my cock. One hand was on my waist, the other on my cock. I wanted to cum and make him cum in my ass.

I swear that stars exploded when I came. My ass was tight and burning and he was jacking me and cumming in my ass. Deep stab with his cock, pump, deep stab, pump, four or five times. I was pushing against him with my ass, squeezing him. I felt like I had been used to the last degree and I was deeply satisfied.

He collapsed on me and we both laughed that exhausted, well fucked laugh. Oh my god, Tommy, that is the best fuck I have ever had. My ass was sore. I don't know if I can do that again, Nick. I squeezed his cock with my ass. It burned, but it was a good burn. Hey, Tommy, I don't know if I can get it up right away, but keep that up and I will.

But he didn't and we went to bed in each other's arms. He got it up again the next morning, Sunday, fucking me as the sun was coming in through the window, me face down on the bed with my ass in the air, and then we went to brunch.

It started with just playing with his wonderful cock and then he spooned me and I felt his cock between us. He reached around and got me and I wanted to give it up to him. I went down on him, taking more time to learn his cock and then he pushed me back and took me the way I like to take women. He was in charge, spreading my legs, taking me in his mouth, loosening my anus with his fingers, sucking on my nipples. Then he had my legs in the air with a pillow under my ass and I was giving it up to him, grabbing the pillow with my hands as he held me by the waist and pushed his cock home. He put me face down for a bit because he said that he really liked to see me that way, his cock in my ass, then he rolled me back over and stopped pumping while he played with my cock. His cock was in my ass and I squeezed it, making him groan. He could tell I was going to come and then he started fucking me again and brought us both off at the same time. He sure knew how to fuck a man. My ass burned, but it felt good to squeeze it and know why it burned. At brunch, I felt him up under the table and later he sucked me off in the car.

We fucked and sucked each other for several months and then we decided to start dating women again. We both have girl friends, but we like getting a little on the side from each other. Our girlfriends don't know that we have this thing going and we don't know how to tell them.

overthebow
overthebow
21 Followers
12