Tom Prentice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment eventually passed as he put away the sunscreen and resumed his position on his towel beside hers. As they lay there side-by-side, Tom couldn't know that as much as he was thinking of her and how sexy she looked in her blue bikini, she was having similar thoughts of him.

A short while later they decided to have one last swim to wash off the remaining sunscreen and the sand that had stuck to it. When their swim was completed they gathered their towels and clothes and had a race back to his pickup. Tom allowed Laney to win that race, mainly so that he could enjoy the view as he trailed her to the parking lot. After quickly slipping their shirts and shorts over their swimming apparel, they headed back to town to get ready for their dinner date.

The rest of their evening went by quickly and successfully. They had both returned to their homes to shower and change into something more suitable for a fancy dining room, as Tom had made reservations at the best steak house in town. After a good meal accompanied by a lot of great conversation and playful joking, Tom said, "How about we pick up a movie and go back to my place to watch it."

Laney quickly agreed, saying "Sounds like a great idea. The only problem is deciding whether we should pick up a chick flick or an action movie I guess."

Tom laughed and said, " We could solve that dilemma by getting one of each. Then we could flip a coin to decide which one we watch first."

It turned out to be the final decision, and half an hour later they were entering Tom's house with the two movies in hand. After getting a soft-drink for each of them, Tom said, "Before we watch the movies, I'd like to show you what I've done to my new bedroom." Together they went upstairs to what had once been Tom's parents bedroom.

The moment that they entered the room it was easy to see Tom had completely changed the atmosphere of it. He had rearranged the furniture so that the bed faced one of the two double closets in the room. One chest of drawers had been removed completely, and the main dresser with its mirror had been moved to a different wall. A couple of racing pictures adorned the walls, along with several photos of Tom with his parents.

"Well, what do you think? This room sure gives me a lot more space."

Laney looked around with interest at the changes that Tom had made. The room was not looking at all like it had the last time she had been there. "You've really made this room your own, I see."

Tom smiled and said, "I particularly like this change." He moved to the closet that faced the bed and opened both of the doors to reveal a stand that held a TV, a DVD and VCR combination, as well as a small stereo system. "Now if I feel like watching TV or listening to music before I go to sleep, it's no problem at all. The other closet has more than enough room to hold my clothing."

Laney took a close look at the entertainment system in Tom's closet and chuckled before she said, "I hate to burst your bubble, but were not watching these movies while we lie on your bed." She laughed again and continued, "It ain't going to happen!"

Tom got red immediately and said, "No, no, no! That's not what I intended. We're going to watch these movies downstairs." The shocked look on his face was very convincing as well, and Laney could tell he was telling her the truth.

"That's OK, Tom. I understand." She smiled and took his arm as they left the room, saying, " Maybe we can watch a movie on that TV another time."

Tom immediately looked at her, trying to judge whether she was joking, but her face revealed nothing to him.

The subject wasn't brought up again, but Tom thought back to Laney's last comment several times as they began watching the first movie, the chick flick, together. These thoughts were soon driven from his consciousness as the two of them began kissing and making out when action on the screen slowed down. While Laney was able to maintain some semblance of understanding of what was happening in the movie, Tom was soon ignoring it almost completely, instead focusing his attention on Laney. By that time the show ended Laney had also given up on the movie and was matching Tom caress for caress and kiss for kiss.

Tom had managed to slip his hand beneath her blouse and had pushed her bra up so that he was able to caress her breasts and tease her nipples. They were both breathing hard when the phone rang to break the mood. It was Grace Frost, asking to speak with Laney. She had a quick question about one of the details for the upcoming graduation, but it was more than enough to bring the two of them back down to earth. Both of them had unasked questions about where they were headed in their relationship, but the answers to those virtually identical questions would have to wait for another day; they agreed it was time for Tom to take Laney back home.

They spent another 10 minutes enjoying each others lips while parked outside of the Frost home, before saying goodnight. Tom had a lot to think about as he drove back home, as he was beginning to realize that Laney was affecting him a lot more than any of his other girlfriends had ever affected him. When he got home he went directly to his new attached bath and relieved the builtup tensions under a refreshing shower. In no time at all he was again as hard as a rock, as he lay in his bed thinking of Laney, while the action movie he had selected played in the background, totally ignored.

-continuing-

12