Tom Prentice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was slight embarrassment on both sides, as the two of them awoke for the first time while in bed with a lover. They shared a very quick kiss, as each of them was concerned that the other might be offended by too much intimacy before they had brushed their teeth and showered. Tom was quick to invite Laney to join him in the bathroom where he provided her with a new toothbrush, and then joined her at the sink as they brushed their teeth. Both of them were naked and stealing quick looks at each other, and both of them liked what they saw in the full morning light. The next stop was the shower, and together they managed to actually get washed in spite of their attempts to stimulate each other. The shower lasted long enough that they finally shut it off and got out to dry each other, afraid that they would soon run out of hot water. Neither of them wanted a cold shower to put even a momentary end to their mutual arousal.

"How about we go back to bed, and pick up where we left off last night," Tom said. As he spoke he was drying Laney's ample breasts, and she was trying to pull him closer, as she wanted to feel his erection against her stomach. She smiled at him, and rather than answer she simply took his hand and started walking back to the bed. They spent another hour exploring each other's bodies, and this time they experimented a little, with Laney assuming the cowboy position and taking charge. Tom lay back and let her control things and set their pace. He spent his time fondling her heavy breasts as they hung above him, occasionally bringing one or the other of them to his mouth. It was obvious that Laney enjoyed what he was doing even though she was initially a bit shy about being the one in control and so obviously open to Tom's gaze.

It was eventually apparent that Laney enjoyed this position, and the control it gave her, as she got over her initial shyness and was doing her best to bring them both to orgasm. Seconds before she was joined by Tom in getting off in a wonderful, mutual explosion, she leaned forward and joined him in a deep and satisfying kiss. As the two of them enjoyed the afterglow of their simultaneous orgasms, she slowly relaxed, ending up lying prone on top of Tom.

It seemed like several minutes passed before she broke their kiss and said, "Oh Tom! That was everything I hoped it could be. Now I know what other girls meant when they said sex with the right person was the most wonderful thing ever."

Tom rolled the two of them onto their side, maintaining his intimate connection with Laney as he did so and replied, "I know what you mean, Laney. When I had 'The Talk' with my dad he told me how much I would enjoy being with the right girl." He was deep in thought for a minute before he continued, "I think I can see a little better now how deeply affected my father was when he realized my mother was having an affair." He suddenly realized what he had said and continued, "Don't take that wrong, Laney. I just mean that sharing an experience like that with someone you care for is special, and not something to be squandered."

He stopped, unsure if Laney understood what he was trying to say. He looked at her and saw that she was thinking about something. He was about to apologize for his comments when she said, "I can see what you mean, Tom. I know you're not trying to compare our relationship to your parents marriage; after all, we don't really know each other well enough yet."

Laney considered what she had just said and then continued, "I hope you don't think I'm being too critical, it's just that we are both too young to be considering our relationship any more than that of a boyfriend and girlfriend."

Tom smiled at her remarks, and immediately replied, "I'll accept the boyfriend and girlfriend scenario for sure. I'd be pleased and proud to be considered your boyfriend, if that's what you're saying. I think after spending the night together were probably more than casual acquaintances, that's for sure."

"That's what I mean, Tom." Laney gave a little laugh and continued, "Don't get the idea that I would ever spend the night with just anyone, Tom. I'm hoping that we'll be together for the summer, and we'll see what happens when I go away to university. That might make it pretty hard for us to remain a couple."

Tom frowned at this statement, but he realized that she was right. He had gotten them started on this topic, and now he wondered how he would change the subject. His concerns were eliminated when Laney said, "I'm hungry, Tom. How are you at making breakfast?"

Realizing that his concern had been taken care of by Laney's sudden request for breakfast, he immediately promised her a complete breakfast, and the two of them separated and got up to get dressed. Tom loaned her a track suit to wear over her underwear, and he quickly dressed in similar attire. While Laney set about fixing her hair and makeup, Tom left for the kitchen to prepare some food. In just a few minutes the smell of coffee mingled with the scent of frying bacon, and Laney followed her nose to the kitchen.

After a leisurely and pleasant meal together, Laney phoned her mother to let her know that she was on her way home, and the two of them went out to Tom's pickup to make their way to the Frost residence.

Laney was a bit pink in the face as she met her mother for the first time after spending the night in Tom's bed, but her mother soon put her at ease when she said, "I can tell by the looks on your faces that you both enjoyed yourselves after the graduation dance." She laughed at their discomfort and continued, "I can't be the one to judge the two of you. I'm just glad that Laney is on the pill, and that she has such a wonderful man to make her happy. Now, let's not have what we all know happened last night affect our relationships. You are still my daughter Laney, and you're still the nicest young man I've seen my daughter date, Tom."

Grace's statement settled the young couple down, and they quickly moved on to new topics of discussion, starting with the success of the graduation ceremony and the dance the night before. Grace once again thanked Tom for dancing with her, saying she knew that he didn't have to do that, but that she very much appreciated it.

Tom remained at the Frost residence until the early afternoon, leaving after enjoying a light lunch with Laney and her mother and accepting an invitation for supper with the Frosts on Monday. He had already promised to visit his grandparents and spend the night with them. His grandfather had a few jobs that he wanted help with, and Tom intended to take care of those obligations as well as spend some time with the two of them. They were the only family he had in town, and he knew they were too important to him to ever allow himself to drift away from them.

He quickly changed and packed an overnight bag before heading for his grandparents' place. As he drove there, he found himself reliving his night with Laney. He still had the big smile these memories brought to him when he arrived at his grandparents' home.

[this story will continue in a couple of weeks]

12