Tom, Somewhere In The Middle Ch. 02

Story Info
Afternoon.
1.6k words
4.54
20.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benimble
benimble
11 Followers

I was still sitting on the kitchen counter, naked and hard. My cock was, for the moment anyhow, fairly satisfied, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be compelled to jack off again. In this brief interlude of clarity I contemplated the afternoon ahead of me. My household chores completed, the day was mine. Andy and his hardon were just about to leave in search of Sue when the phone rang. I hopped off the counter and padded over to the phone, my erection bobbing with each step. The caller ID informed me that it was Sue's cell, so I held up a finger to stop Andy as I answered.

"Hey Sue" I said. Andy looked at me inquisitively at the mention of his girlfriend's name.

"Hi sweetheart" Sue replied, "I told Andy to stop by, did he show"? My right hand automatically dropped to my cock at the sound of my neighbor's smoky voice.

"Yeah, Andy's right here", I replied, grasping my shaft. "He mentioned a barbeque at your house tonight."

"Well, that's the reason I'm calling. I'm stuck in the office for a few more hours, but my mom's gonna come over and get things started. Would you guy's mind giving her a hand? She'll be there around four."

The clock on the wall said a bit past one. "What time do you think you'll get home?" I asked. Andy's face fell at my question.

"Hmmm...I can't see myself getting out of here before five." Sue said. My hand was starting to feel pretty good on my cock.

"Well, sure." I said. "We'll be happy to help. Just get home as soon as you can. I know Andy is particularly eager to see you."

"OK, sweetie, and thanks" Sue said. I relayed her message to my disappointed friend after I hung up.

"Shit" Andy said. "I was hoping to be balls deep in her by now." He glanced down to the rigid meat standing straight out from his groin. He backed to the counter and looked at me with a slight awkward grin. "I don't suppose that offer still stands?" he asked.

I feigned ignorance." What offer was that?" I asked.

He hopped up onto the countertop, parking his ass where I had been sitting. "You know, when you offered to get me off."

"So" I said with mock indignation, "five minutes ago my hand wasn't good enough for you. And now you want me to jack you off 'cause your girlfriend's indisposed? I feel so used... Well," I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. "You did do a pretty good job on me, I suppose I can return the favor."

"A pretty good job? You nearly passed out when I made you cum. Your cock was so hard I thought you were gonna run out of skin. Pretty good job my ass, I did a fantastic job on your cock." I hoped he was goofing; we'd been getting along so well up to this point. "Now get to work," he added with a grin as he spread his legs.

I stood between his parted thighs, our erect shafts inches from each others, both glistening with secretions that caught the early afternoon sunlight. I pressed my hips forward closing the gap between our hardons, till my swollen head met his. Andy's cock was a little bit longer than mine, but considerably thinner, pale with a beet red tip. When I took both shafts in my right hand my fist wrapped about half way around the two. Andy sucked in his lips, and breathing heavily through his nose he moaned softly. "Ohh Tommy, that's soo good." he managed as I ran my fist up our slick cocks. I cupped the combined mass of balls with my left hand, his abundant dark hair tickling my thoroughly denuded sack. Slowly jacking us both, the leftover spew from my most recent eruption mixed with the generous streams of precum draining from his throbbing cockhead, creating a slippery, sloppy lube. It did feel good to have his hot pulsing hardness pressed against the underside of my shaft with my expert hand running the length of our enmeshed meats. I let my left hand wander upwards, skimming his inner thigh, circling the base of our cocks, finally coming to rest in the tangled wildness of hair covering his lower belly.

Andy's hands gripped my hips, pulling my naked body tighter against his. He looked at me through lust-hooded eyes, his breathing fast and irregular, mouth slightly open. "Oh god, Tommy" he groaned as my hand slid noisily up and down our swollen cocks, "what are you doing to me...that feels soo good...don't stop...oh yes don't ever stop..."

I wanted my friend to feel the total loss of control I had experienced when he had jerked me off. "Just lean back and relax, Andy." I said softly. "Let me do all the work." He leaned back as far as he could on the counter, propping himself on his elbows. Reluctantly I released my cock from my stroking grip to concentrate on his.

"No..." he murmured as he felt my hard shaft pull away from his, but soon was moaning gratefully when my slick hand closed around his cock only. I allowed my throbbing cockhead to graze his dangling balls, nestling in the now wet matted hair. My right hand flew up and down his thinner tool, my thumb riding the sensitive small valley that splits the underside of the tip. I worked the tender ridge below his pulsing head, bringing deep moans from my friend. I stroked Andy's cock the way I wanted my own done; alternating fast to slow, paying close attention to the few small spots that would cause the most sensation. I raised my milking fist to lay his cock on his belly so that my cock with each pass of my hand would caress his exposed balls. The backs of my fingers grazed his lower belly as I jacked him toward his chest.

The end seemed to be approaching, as Andy's breathing became short gasps. "Yess Tom" he moaned panting, "stroke my cock...just like that.... Your hand is soo good.... I'm soo close...make me cum, Tom.... I want to cum...yes Tom.... Here it cums..." He tensed beneath me, his cock throbbing in my sliding grasp. "Tommy..." he managed as his orgasm began. I jacked him with short fast strokes as the first few spurts flew toward his chin, painting his upper chest. I changed my grip slightly to provide a new angle of sensation and slowed to a long regular rhythm on his cock, milking each and every drop of cum from his balls. Andy continued to spew his load, moaning and groaning with the pleasure of his release. I pointed his cock straight up, allowing his blasts to spurt between us; some landing hotly on my fully rigid shaft as it prodded his balls. A few drops even landed on my bare foot, and I pulled his still shooting tool toward me, his final spews raining hotly on my nude smooth belly. He was still moaning when I took his ballsack into my left hand and carressed it while slowly, deliberately pumping the final drools of jizz up out of his cock and onto my fist.

Andy's head lolled back, as his body relaxed and breathing became deep and regular. His cock slowly deflated in my gently stroking hand. He opened one eye with what seemed to be a monumental effort and looked at me. "Fuck me, that was good." he groaned. He nodded toward my dripping erection. "Give me a few minutes and I'll take care of that for you."

"You relax, this'll won't take long" I replied. I shifted my right hand from his cock to mine and moved closer. My hanging balls rested on his sated meat as I began to jack off directly over his nude body. My over-engorged cock was throbbing in my slick fist. "Damn, I got hard jacking you off." I said, placing my free hand on his hip.

"I don't think I've ever seen you without a hardon." Andy said, smiling. He raised his hips a bit so that his cock nudged my balls a little harder. I stroked my cock hard and fast, needing to blow my load as quickly as possible. My thumb and forefinger squeezed my boated head and ridge, my palm and remaining fingers pounding my shaft from base to tip.

"Man you look good with that cock in your hand." Andy encouraged, "show me how you make yourself cum....yeah Tommy, stroke your hard bald cock...jerk off for me Tommy...jack that cock..." My hand was racing up and down the length of my shaft as I began to moan, breathing spasmodically. My knees grew wobbly and my left hand tightened on Andy's hip as I jacked my cock toward my friend. I looked directly at Andy, eyes and mouth wide open.

"I'm gonna cum Andy." I gasped. "My cock is soo hard....oohh Andy....here it cums..." I erupted all over my naked reclining buddy.

"Yeah, pump it man, pump it all out...," Andy said staring at my wildly spewing cock.

"Finish me Andy" I said in a strangled voice, "please finish me" With perfect timing I released my spewing shaft and Andy's fist closed around it, never missing a beat. "Aahh...yesss..." I moaned as he jerked me to completion. I held onto his hips with both hands as his hand stroked my cock into submission. He slowed his pace in time with my waning orgasm. Even after I ceased spewing jizz I didn't move, his hand felt so good on my cock. On weak knees I stood between Andy's thighs, savoring the sensation of his warm slippery hand engulfing my cock.

My fingers once again found the wild mass of hair surrounding Andy's cock. "Man, you got some serious pubes here dude." I said.

"Yeah" he said languidly toying with my fairly still shaft, "Sue's been on my ass to clean it up, like yours."

"Maybe we should surprise her" I replied.

benimble
benimble
11 Followers