Tomb of the Merciless Devourer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually her foot got the demonic schlong starting to stiffen again, leaking more fluid on her toes as it swelled. When it was just about big enough, she stopped using her foot on it and used her hand instead, cranking on it savagely 'til it was restored to full erection. Simon felt slightly disappointed at her change of tactics. He'd never realized he was this much of a pervy foot-fetishist before, or at least never admitted it to himself. Anyhow, it was as she shifted her legs and bent forward to do that, when she finally saw Sharon waving to her with the crystal spear. She was startled and jumped a bit. But then she motioned for Sharon to hand over the weapon, and Sharon did.

Then the Jungle Princess scooched herself down the demon's body, moving her pussy from his face to his cock. She mounted it with a greedy grunt and only afterwards did she swivel herself around upon the shaft to face him. Brandishing the crystal blade over her head.

"We're three and three now. I'm gonna ..." She paused a moment to swallow and shake out her tangled hair. With better poise she continued: "I am going to ride you one more time, since you managed to get hard for me. It would be wasteful not to put it to use. And you did a nice job with your tongue; you really did. I shall give you one more shot at impressing me. But you must keep this in mind ... If you shoot before I am ready for it, or if you go limp on me, I will be compelled to stick you with this spear, and then I guess you'll go back in your coffin. If you can hold on for me and give me one more good climax without coming yourself, then maybe, just maybe, I will spare you." Except then she seemed to realize how crazy she was acting. She waffled a little. Her speech turned even more formal. Over-formalized, really. "Of course I recognize that you are not deserving of mercy, regardless of what follows. Not after the unspeakable liberties you had the gall to perpetuate upon my person! How dare you subject me to such crude and base exploitation? Indeed, I should strike you down this very instant, without a doubt. No more games! But ... but at the same time, I must acknowledge that you did give me a fair chance to fight when I asked you for it. You didn't have to do that. You could have killed me at once with your magic chains. So perhaps after all it's only justice that I give you one last chance in turn, to save yourself. To prove your ... capacity. In spite of my better instincts."

"But we can't let him leave this place," said Sharon, "He's some kind of devil! He wants to destroy the world!"

The Jungle Princess flinched at the admonishment. All the same, Simon knew she wouldn't come to her senses, not with that schlong already jammed all the way inside her like it was. She crinkled her nose and said, "Oh please, that was all just big talk. This guy's not that serious a threat. He doesn't even have the power to outfu—I mean, outLAST me. Just watch."

She went to work on him, and she didn't go easy. She galloped on that monster. He howled in despair. "No! Don't! I can't ... can't stand it! You're too much! I'm burning! You're making my cock burn! Please wait! Don't make me ... I can't hold back! Please!"

"Uhhuugghnn. Already? Well, crap. I mean, I knew that was gonna happen but still. I didn't think you'd give in that fast. Sheesh. I guess that's it." Over her shoulder to Sharon she said "What did I tell you?" Then she drove down the spear into the demon's chest.

He didn't scream. He didn't have time. There was another flash of purple and an accompanying earthquake, thankfully brief. Just like that, the Merciless Devourer was once again a skeleton.

"Weird," said the Jungle Princess as she stood up and looked herself over, "All his yucky jizz has vanished. It was all over me! But now I'd be perfectly clean if I wasn't so sweaty. The crummy thing is, now I feel sort of ... hollowed-out, and ... and itchy. That dirty bastard, he left me dangling. I'm still randy!" She clapped both her hands over her mouth. "I shouldn't have said that out loud. It's just ... Gosh! I'm still super worked up. This is gonna be tough to shake off."

"Jesus," said Sharon, "You said yourself, you came three times!"

She shrugged. "Yeah, but you know, you get to that point where you can just go and go and go. Provided the guy doesn't crap out on you. Which is exactly what the stupid jerk did."

Sharon sighed sheepishly. "I've never come three times in a row in my whole life! Heck, I don't think I've ever got to come twice!"

The Jungle Princess grinned at her. "We could maybe ... fix that. We shouldn't, of course. But we can. If you take your clothes off."

Sharon's face turned crimson and she stumbled backwards. "No way! Sorry I'm just not ... I mean ... I couldn't possibly! Especially not right here, after everything else!"

The Jungle Princess, nude and glistening, crossed her arms and tapped one foot. "Listen, science girl. You saw what I just went through! This whole ordeal was your fault! How many times did I warn you? But oh no, you just blew me off every single time. What the heck do I know? I just live here, is all. Sheesh. And I was the one who had to deal with the consequences, wasn't!? You know what you really deserve? A darn good spanking, if I have anything to say about it. Come here!"

"Hey! Don't! You've lost your mind! Keep away from me! Don't you dare! I'm a grown woman, you know! And ... and I'm a scientist! You can't treat me this way! You've no right! Simon, where are you? Help me! She's attacking me! She wants to ... She's gone mad! Oh God! Don't let her do it! Please! Please!"

Simon couldn't have assisted her even if he had felt inclined to. Across the stream and behind those stalagmites, Sidekick had him pinned flat on his back. She was galloping herself on him with the same furious determination the Jungle Princess had just demonstrated. Simon hoped he could endure it better than the Merciless Devourer had. At least a minute or so.

He couldn't see his sister or the Jungle Princess, but heard what was happening. He heard a lot of ripping cloth, and fleshy smacks, and desperate shrieks. It was pretty ghastly. It was ... pretty wonderful too. Yeah, he might need some serious therapy when they got back to civilization.

He heard his sister say: "Oh please! Please no more! Not so hard! I can't bear it! I can't bear it! Oh please forgive me! Ohhoohhooh!"

And then he heard the Jungle Princess say: "You don't like that? Too much for you? Well, how about this? What if I do this to you instead? Or this? Or maybe this? Do you prefer that? It feels like you do. Feels like ... Crud, what was the word he used? Receptive! Yeah. Are you receptive? Feels like you are! God, you're certainly wet. But you know what? So am I. See? Take a look. Put your nose right down there. Yes, that's right. Just like that. Yes. Yes. Yes."