Tomb Raider: Uncharted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Now Lara was desperately trying to get Nathan to give her the climax her aching body yearned for. Nathan was gritting and flinching as he used his energy trying to give this Brit the fuck of her life. She was the hottest thing he had ever seen he though again, and he knew that he may never see her again once they parted ways. His cock was throbbing as he tried to pinch back the load that was drawing from his balls, her pussy was the tight around his dick, gripping and contracting around him as he slid in and out of her.

Lara embraced the warm male body on top of her, savoring the feeling of the shuddering member inside her, she had let go of every moral fiber in her body, pushed aside her conscience, ignored the feeling in her gut. She knew it was wrong acting the way she was, but all that mattered, all that she cared about was that she needed to be fucked hard.

She pushed her body up off the bed trying to feel every inch of Nathan, trying to give him all the incentive he needed to give her what she wanted. Nathan groaned, she was so hot, she knew that men would give their all in fucking her, knew how to use her body to get what she needed. He pushed deep into her and tried to give it to her as hard and fast as he could.

"AAArrrEE..YYYeeess.. FfffffuuuckMeee" Lara yelled out as Nathan really started to drive into her, she spread her legs apart as Nathan stretched her wet pussy to the limits as his huge cock glided in and out of it. She bit her lip and pinched her eyes close as she just laid there and let this man enjoy himself as he worked himself into a frenzy pleasuring her.

Lara's body trembled as she felt her orgasm build and responded by rocking her body against Nathan's trying to keep up. Nathan yelled out a breathless scream as he rapidly pistonned in and out of Lara, his sweat dripped down his face and back as he moved, he felt her snatch convulse around him and knew she was about to cum.

"FUCKAAAaaaAAAH" Lara screamed as finally she found release, her body arching off the bed, her hips jerking into him and her pussy clenching around his cock as her whole body shuddered. Feeling Lara light up, Nathan quickly followed heaving his cock as far in her as possible before squirting his load into her with an almighty scream.

Spent the two of them melted into each others arms, basking in the afterglow of their amazing orgasms...

Lara's eyes fluttered open as she felt Nathan's cock soften inside her. She sighed; she hadn't gotten the scepter of the God-King; still she thought, lying here and slowly moving her waist and feeling the cock inside her slither around...

It hadn't been all bad by any means.

THE END.

The conclusion of yet another adventure; hope you readers enjoyed, please (as I said in the beginning of this story) feel free to submit any feedback. And now, capitalizing on one of the suggestions I received for an on going series of stories, here is a preview of Lara Croft & Nathan Drake's next adventure:

Lara could here the sirens outside as the bullets shredded the history class of the Harvard University apart, she held her hand to her ears, clutching her guns tightly, 'where the bloody hell is Nathan', she thought.

There was the roar of a motorcycle and the Russian mob goons stopped firing, distracted by the noise. The window shattered to pieces as Nathan flew thru it on Lara's bike, he landed on Professor Burke's desk he swung the machine gun off his shoulder and fired, the thugs ducking behind desks.

Nathan turned to Lara, "C'mon, on the bike let's go..."

TOMB

RAIDER

MYTHOLOGY

INYOTEF ;)

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12