Tomboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

"Shit," Tom uttered. The two girls were not only kissing they had their mouths wide open and he could see their tongues rolling together. His prick was pushing up the front of his nylon shorts.

"Billie's touching himself," Tina giggled as her mouth moved away from Jo's.

Jo wanted to turn so she could see but Tina kept her facing away from them. She felt Tina's hands move up over her ass to grab the waistband of her shorts. "What are you doing?" Jo whispered.

"This," the girl giggled as she pushed the nylon shorts down until the guys could see Jo's pink panties doing a lousy job covering her pink buttocks.

"TINA!" Jo quickly turned the girl until Tina was now in front of her and her uncovered ass was pointing away from the horny guys. This was not part of the plan. Before Tina could react Jo grabbed the top of Tina's shorts and jerked them down to her knees.

"HEY!" Tina cried out as she felt the cool air strike her cute little round butt. She wished now she had worn sexier panties than the plain white bikinis.

"YEAH!" Billie screamed when he saw Tina's ass. Tina reached down to pull the shorts back up but Jo stopped her. "Take them off."

"You take yours off too!" Tina giggled.

Tom's wildest wet dream was coming true when he saw both girls push their shorts down and off their feet. They moved back together again and slowly did a 180 degree turn so the boys could see both of their rears.

"Take off the shirts!" Billie shouted.

"Do you wanta?" Jo whispered in Tina's ear. The small girl giggled and grabbed Jo's shirt bottom and waited until Jo grabbed hers. At the same time they jerked their arms up over their heads and pulled the shirt off the other one's head. When the shirts hit the floor by their shorts the two girls were standing in only their sport bras and panties.

Their fronts quickly pressed together again to prevent the boys from seeing their hard nipples and damp panties.

As Jo peeked down to see the high rise in Tom's shorts Tina's mouth again found hers. She opened her eyes in shock because the plan was only to kiss once. Tina's tongue was now moving for her pleasure and not the boys. Again Tina's fingers moved down over Jo's ass but this time they moved under the silky undies and touched her hot flesh.

Jo jerked her mouth away. "What are you doing?" she whispered in Tina's ear as the girl's fingers explored down over the bottom of her ass and slowly between her thighs. "Tina you are going to touch...OH GOD!" Jo cried out when Tina's fingers slipped between her dripping crease. No one, other than herself, had ever touched her there.

Tina's fingers moved up Jo's virgin pussy until she pushed against the little man in the boat as her gym teacher had called the clitoris. Her eyes were locked on the pink tip of Billie's penis which was now poking out under the edge of his shorts. "Touch me," Tina whispered in Jo's ear.

Jo was trying to catch her breath when she heard Tina's voice. The girl wanted her to finger her pussy. "This is....going too.........far." Jo whispered.

Tom had seen Billie touch his hard-on so he started doing the same. Never in Clarkton would something like this happen. He was suddenly so happy that he had moved. As Tina's fingers curled under Jo's ass the pink panties moved down until he could now see his new gay friend's buttocks in their entirety. They were magnificent. It's too bad she's a lesbian he thought.

Tina grinned when she felt Jo's fingers move down the back of her white undies and under her ass. Her legs opened to allow Jo to push her fingers into her moist folds. Jo quickly found the other girl's clit and rubbed it at the same speed Tina's fingers were doing to hers.

All four of them were about to climax when they heard a door open upstairs and footsteps through the house.

"Oh fuck it's my Grandparents!" Tom yelled. "Get dressed quickly!"

Tina and Jo pulled their damp fingers out of each others panties and quickly grabbed their shirts and shorts. They managed to get them on just as the basement door opened. "Tom, are you down there?"

"Yes Grandma!" He yelled trying not to laugh. Tina had put her shirt on inside-out. She saw him smiling and quickly pulled her shirt off and fixed it before she put it back on again. She realized both boys had seen her tiny hard nipples through the paper thin sports bra.

"Is someone down there with you?"

"Yes a few of my friends!"

They heard the door open and the footsteps of the older woman as she walked slowly downward. She peeked around the corner and smiled. "It's good you have made new friends so fast," the older woman said.

"Would you kids like some milk and cookies?"

"Sure," Tina said as she sat looking so cute and innocent. It was only minutes before that her fingers were toying with Jo's love button.

"Tom will you help me?" His Grandmother asked.

Tom glanced down at his hard-on and panicked. "I'll be up in a few minutes."

They watched the elder lady walk up the stairs and Billie broke down laughing. "What's wrong Tom can't you stand up?"

"Sure," Tom smiled as he slowly stood.

Tina was the most shocked since she had no idea how big Tom was. She grabbed Jo's arm when she saw his tower of power pushing the front of his shorts outward.

"I better throw some cold water on my face," he laughed as he moved into the bathroom to cool down.

"Did you see that?" Tina whispered in Jo's ear.

"Hands off," Jo whispered back. That piece of meat was hers.

A half hour later, after cookies and milk, Tina and Billie said they had to go. It left Jo and Tom alone in the basement.

"I'm sorry my Grandma interrupted Tina and you," he said as they sat on the futon.

Jo thought about her girlfriend passing the line they had agreed to. "It was pretty hot though. Don't you think?"

"God yes," he replied. "I think you have her hooked now."

"I was kind of nervous," Jo said thinking fast, "I really don't know what to do."

Tom blushed. "I guess two girls just touch and kiss."

"I guess I'm not that good at kissing."

"You looked pretty good to me," he laughed.

"I guess I need someone to practice with," she grinned.

"If you liked guys I'd be happy to practice with you."

"That would be cool," she said. "It's not that I don't like guys I just like girls better."

"Really?" he asked. His mind suddenly thought that maybe he could get Jo to play around some with him. "If you want to...you know....kiss I'd like to help you."

"But your Grandma," she said looking at the stairs.

"She won't come down and if she does we will hear her. She's pretty slow," he laughed.

Tom looked nervous. "How do you want to do this?"

Jo smiled and moved her eyes over to look into his. "Like this." Their eyes closed as her soft lips moved forward to brush gently on his. She nibbled on his lower lip and pulled it downward opening his mouth for her tongue. Within seconds their lips were locked and their tongues raced to turn the other one on. After two wonderful minutes Jo slipped her mouth from his but did not move far away. "That was a good start." She giggled as she took a deep breath and plastered her mouth again on his. This time she found his tongue and sucked it into her mouth.

Tom tried to keep under control since they were supposed to be just practicing but her nice soft breasts were pressing into his arm and side and her elbow was resting dangerously on the top of his thigh only inches from his hard-on.

"Am I doing OK?" She said as she pulled her lips away again. She smiled as his hands on her back pulled her mouth back. She knew her arm was close to touching his penis so she allowed it to slowly creep up his thigh until she touched the hard tip. His body suddenly froze and after a few seconds realizing she was going to keep touching it his fingers moved down her back and over her ass. He cupped her soft buttock and gently squeezed it.

Jo slipped her mouth away again and moved it to his ear. As she sucked on the tender lobe she whispered, "Who said you could touch my ass?"

"Well...I....," he started to say something about her elbow in his lap but her mouth again locked onto his. He felt her elbow sliding up and down his penis like she was measuring its length and hardness.

Tom was now moaning as this prick was ready to pop. Again Jo moved her mouth to his ear. "Are you OK?" She teased. "Do you want me to stop moving my elbow?"

"No please?" he begged.

Their mouths again crushed together and Jo's elbow kept rubbing against his stick. Ten seconds later Tom's arms pulled her tightly against him as he climaxed. "OH GOD JO!" he cried. He suddenly realized he had made a huge mess in his boxers and shorts. "I've got to clean up," he laughed as he ran unto the small bathroom.

Jo sat nervously waiting for him to return. What would they now say to each other? She was ready to tell him that she was not gay when he opened the door and walked into the basement with only a white towel wrapped around his lower body. The shape of his penis was easily seen.

"I better get some clean clothes on," he smiled as he walked over to a small dresser. He glanced at her and her eyes were on his towel.

"Do you want me to turn around?" She asked. Her heart was about to burst out of her body.

"Not unless you want to," he grinned. "I guess you being gay makes it all right."

"Sure," she quickly said. Her eyes never left his hips as he pulled the towel away and stood there completely naked. His ass was so nice and firm. She wished he would turn around.

"It's so cool having a friend, I mean a friend girl who I can be close to like this," he said as he did a slow turn. His long hard prick was pointing straight out at her face. "Sorry I can't seem to control it anymore."

Jo tried to act cool on the outside which was tough because her body was on fire within. 'I've never had a brother so forgive me if I stare at you."

Tom smiled as he slowly removed a clean pair of boxers and pulled them up his lean but hard body. He grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and pulled them up. "What do you want to do now?"

Jo was thinking about stripping off their clothes and letting him taking her virginity but she said, "I need to get going. I have something to do."

"Cool," he said. As she walked by him he reached out to hug her. She easily slipped into his arms and shocked him with a short but wet kiss on his lips. "When you want another elbow job let me know," she giggled. Tom smacked her on her ass as she ran to the stairs.

*****

Tina had hurried home to take a cold shower because the sweat from the basketball, the kisses from Billie and her sexual display with Jo had overheated her body. She was sitting alone in the house in only her bathrobe when the doorbell rang. She peaked out and saw Jo.

"What's up?" Tina asked as she let her best friend inside.

"You," Jo said. "What was all of that stuff in Tom's basement?"

Tina giggled. "I guess I got carried away."

"Thanks, now he really thinks I'm gay."

"What happen after we left?"

Jo smiled. "I got him to do some practice kissing with me and," she giggled, "I rubbed my elbow on his hard-on until he came."

"No shit! You didn't touch it with your hand?"

"No, but after he messed up his pants he stripped totally naked. I saw everything."

"Was it still hard?"

"Yes, I could hardly breathe. I'm still so hot."

"My parents are out for the day. Why don't you take a shower?"

Jo smiled. "Thanks." She had slept over at Tina's many times and knew the routine. She moved up the stairs and grabbed a towel from the linen closet. She was under the cool water when the bathroom door opened and Tina walked in.

"Care for some company?" Tina smiled as she tossed off the robe and slithered in the tight shower behind a naked Jo.

"I thought you already took a shower?" Jo asked.

"I did but now I want to finish what you and I started." Tina giggled. Her hand pressed down on Jo's stomach.

"You mean?" Jo asked just before Tina's finger pushed down into her golden bush and into her virgin slit.

"Just pretend I'm Tom and his long prick is rubbing on your pussy." Tina whispered as she found the little man in the boat and rubbed.

"Ummm," she moaned. She reached her own fingers down and into the dark hairs of her best friend. She found the pleasure button and caressed it.

"Oh Billie," Tina giggled.

As their fingers played their mouths again found each other. Hands strayed upward to cup breasts and nipples and to the rear to massage soft buttocks.

Tina broke her mouth away. "Jo...oh God...I never knew..."

Jo giggled. "Me too." Their eyes locked as they both got the same idea. Neither of them said a word as Tina turned off the water and they ran dripping wet from the bathroom to Tina's bedroom. Tina's hand pulled on Jo's as they walked up to and then down onto the soft bed. It was Tina taking the lead as her mouth found the hard nipple of Jo's untouched before soft breast. Jo's body felt like putty as Tina's lips and tongue explored up and over her breast and then downward until the pointy tongue teased the soft down of her bush. "Please," Jo begged.

Tina smiled and licked up the thin pink slit. Jo's hips raised and her legs opened which allowed Tina to gently suck on the small clitoris. It was all it took for Jo to experience her first climax by someone else. "OHHH!"

Tina held onto Jo's hips as the girl's body shook and jerked. When it stopped she planted tiny kisses on her body as her face moved back up to hers. "God Tina that was unbelievable. How can I repay you?"

"I can think of a way," the dark haired girl giggled. She moved onto her back next to Jo and pulled her arm until Jo's lips pressed between the tiny breasts. Jo didn't need any more directions as she moved left to suckle the tiny pink nipple. Maybe I am gay Jo thought as her mouth moved down and into Tina's dripping pussy. As she sucked on the small clit she wondered how Tom's large penis would taste. She smiled. Maybe I'm bisexual.

Luckily no one was home because Tina's screams shook the dishes in the china cabinet downstairs. Afterwards the two girls just lay naked in each others arms.

"Maybe we can invite Tom over for a threesome?" Tina whispered in Jo's ear.

Jo pushed her away. "I told you Tom is mine so hands off."

What Jo didn't know was that Karen was at that time knocking on Tom's door wearing the same short skirt she had on yesterday.

End of Chapter One.

Note from Slick: Slow going with a lot of story to go. Some of you like the bam-bam thank you ma'am and others like it slow. This one is slow. Don't forget to vote and please send me an email.

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers