Tomboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ros was certainly full of surprises. I hadn't expected the tomboy to want to kiss at all, or sit in a close embrace with me. I lost count of the number of kisses we had and the times I managed to stroke her right breast when moving into the embrace. By the end of the evening, she was making no attempt to move it, allowing me to keep my hand resting over the swelling. We were very content and happy in each other's company. I began to think that perhaps I might be allowed to feel her breasts sometime soon. There were problems in trying to prevent my erection from showing! That night I thought of her as I masturbated, wondering what she looked like in the nude - what she would be like to fuck.

The four of us met again the next morning for coffee. Roy and I were going into the music shop to listen to some new record Roy was thinking of buying. We spent the evening in his room listening to the new additions to his collection, and talking about girls, of course. He had his eye on a girl called Rita.

On Friday morning Ros phoned to ask me to go with her to the cinema in town early that evening. The film was the old King Kong movie and we would be alone, since Peggy had a meeting or something. Ros wanted to meet a bit earlier for tea and toasted muffins I remember! It was during the tea that she took me my surprise, asking if she could be my girlfriend. I was completely off my guard and muttered some excuse or other. It was a bit sudden. After all, we'd only known each other for a few days. We ought to think about it more.

Poor Ros! She was crestfallen. I think she thought that I was trying to say no, but didn't know how to. I wasn't really. I was just unprepared for her to put that question to me out of the blue! She was due to go up to college the following week, so we couldn't be together. I made something of a hash of discussing it with her, and we tried to pretend she'd never said it! I was embarrassed! I cared for her a lot. Perhaps I was falling in love - I don't know. I enjoyed being with her more than anything else.

Anyway, we went into the cinema and sat on the back row of the circle. I had noticed that Ros was wearing a front buttoned flowered dress under her summer coat. It had pockets over each breast, but a fairly low top. That looked promising. We were chatting again as though nothing had happened to upset our relationship. As soon as the lights went down for the newsreel, Ros leaned over to kiss me affectionately. Taking her in my arms, I kissed her deeply and passionately. She smelt divine!

Roy had found in one his 'researches' into the art of lovemaking that women can have their resistance lowered by gently kissing their eyelids, nibbling their earlobes and running the tip of the tongue down the nape of their neck whilst stroking the shoulder. I decided the time had come to try it out!

At once, I felt Ros turn to jelly as my lips kissed her eyelids very lightly. After nibbling her ears and licking her neck, I slid my left hand casually into the top of her dress. As we went into another deep kiss, I tried to slip my hand over her breast, but she took it in hers and removed it, returning it to my lap. On a sudden impulse, I slipped her hand under my folded raincoat and placed it over my stiff prick. After a frozen moment, Ros snatched her hand away. We watched the end of the newsreel in silence.

I lit us both a cigarette. We sat quietly smoking during the interval. But as soon as the lights were lowered again, we stubbed out our fags and got into a close embrace. I didn't make any attempt to feel her again for a while. I kissed her eyelids and ears for several minutes. Then, several embraces later, I flicked open the top button of her dress and slipped my hand straight inside. I caught my breath. To my astonishment, I found that she wasn't wearing a bra! My hand closed over her bare breast and stiffened nipple. I was astounded and thrilled. This was the first female breast I had encountered!

Ros stiffened. I felt her breathing stop. She drew his lips away from me and our eyes met. I gently stroked the soft damp flesh, pressing the hard nipple. Ros was sweating a little. Suddenly, she pushed her lips over mine in a frenzied kiss whilst I continued to explore her breast. Not that there was much to explore, but the nipple was great! As she broke off I whispered in her ear. 'I love you.'

She kissed me again before whispering back. 'No one has ever told me that before - nor felt my tits.' She always referred to her breasts as tits.

We broke off to regain our composure. I lit another cigarette and we watched the film for a while, without really taking much notice of it, just holding hands. I was planning my next move. She seemed willing for me to feel her, I thought - eager, in fact. After surreptitiously unbuttoning my flies to uncover my rampant prick under cover of the folded raincoat, I finished my fag and stubbed it out.

I put my arm round her shoulders again, drawing her toward me. As we moved into another kiss, I casually unfastened a button of her dress over her middle, slipping my hand onto the warm bare flesh of her belly. I felt it flutter sharply inside. Ros made no attempt to dislodge my hand, but snuggled further in, holding me tightly. So I snaked the fingers under the elastic of her knickers, through the soft pubic hair and into the crack of her fanny. Her loins were shaking and trembling as I fumbled to find the ultimate entrance to her mysterious secret.

My mind was in turmoil. Could this be the culmination of my ambition? Was I finally going to feel between a woman's thighs? I groped into the cleft, encountering a cluster of soft fleshy lumps. It was hot, wet and silky to the touch. The thighs opened slightly allowing me to explore deeper into the crack. Further down, my middle finger found an opening oozing juices. It was unbelievable! I never imagined that women's genitals seeped in this way. It was a revelation to me.

Suddenly, Ros squeezed her thighs together, pulling my hand away. It got lodged in the top of her hairy crack, my fingers toying with a small hard swelling. Her body started to convulse. I got a bit scared, thinking she might be ill. She hid her face deep into my shoulder, trying to stifle grunts of pain - or so I thought, being ignorant of orgasms! As she jerked her loins, Ros pressed my hand over her fanny again for a moment, before managing to pull it clear it altogether.

Being so overcome myself with inner torment, I guided her hand under my folded raincoat, holding it over the end of my solid, pulsating prick. It was hard as iron, bursting with hunger. I quickly rubbed it up and down a few times before I too reached the culmination of my excitement. I couldn't help myself! The sperm rushed up from the very root, to explode into her palm. Several spasms emptied my contents. It was my turn to bury my face on her shoulder to stifle the cries of relief.

After recovering our breath, as I rubbed the pads of my fingers together to relish the feel of the silky wetness of her juices, Ros whispered to me that I was the first to touch her body, and be touched by her. She seemed anxious that I should believe her. I did, but I didn't really care at the time. I'd had my first feel of fanny and been tossed off by a woman's hand. She kissed me, with her hand still over my prick, squeezing gently.

A minute later I took the handkerchief from my top pocket, covering her hand over my prick, trying to wipe it clean. I knew I'd have to sponge my trousers when I got home! Until then, keep the folded raincoat over the stain.

We spent the rest of the film feeling each other, I remember. My prick was still erect! After seeing her on the bus, I walked home to kill time so that my parents would be down at the club when I arrived, and I could clean the stains off my trousers. During the walk I kept sniffing at the remains of her, clinging to my fingers. I couldn't believe that I had felt a fanny.

That night in bed, I tossed myself off again - twice - at the memory of that stupendous event and to prevent any chance of a wet dream. But I decided not to tell Roy about Ros. I couldn't do her that injustice. She would go down in his estimation if he knew she'd let me feel her. He'd also be jealous and probably ask her of he could have a feel as well! It was a secret that would remain between me and Ros - it was too precious to share with anyone else.

I remember having a disturbed sleep that night. Kissing a girl in those days was an acknowledgment of a serious relationship. Feeling her private parts was, in effect, becoming engaged to her. It might sound old-fashioned, and probably was, even then. But, to be respected and trusted by the opposite sex, such actions speak louder than words. That evening in the cinema, we had pledged ourselves to each other, but I needed to be sure that we were both right for each other. After all, it was to last for the rest of lives!

I was eager to see Ros again in Collinson's the next morning. I wanted to tell her that I'd like to be her boyfriend if she was still of the same mind. We could see one another during the half-term holidays and other weekends. I could wait for us to finish college, if she could. We would be married when we were twenty-one. There was one of the couples from the gang there. The others were all packing up to leave for university, or were already on their way. But Ros never turned up.

The other couple left. I had another coffee and waited. My disappointment grew when I realised she wasn't coming. I couldn't think why. Perhaps she's had a change of mind. Maybe she was feeling embarrassed about what we did in the cinema. All sorts of excuses went through my head. At home, I rang Peggy's house to speak to Ros, but Peggy said she wasn't in. I left a message to tell Ros that I loved her.

Nothing!

The next morning I rang again with the same result. So it was with a heavy heart that I went to Peggy's in the evening. I had written a brief note for Ros by way of apology. I would leave it for her to read after I'd left if she wasn't talking to me. I called on Roy and we went down the road to Peggy's together.

Ros was there, but didn't speak to me. She avoided looking at me all evening. When Peggy started the game of 'Truth or Dare', they got me in the chair to be questioned. I was grilled! They all started getting at me about my attitude toward girls, sex and morals. When Ros joined in the accusations, I could see what their game was. She obviously thought I'd taken advantage of her body and was angry with me. But she had said she loved me! Women!! Confused, I stood up and walked out of the room.

I went to the toilet upstairs, then found Ros's room and placed my letter propped up against the dressing table mirror. Once downstairs again, I put on my raincoat to leave. As it happens, others were also going. I pretended to be in good spirits, thanking Peggy for the party, ignoring Ros altogether. She had upset me a great deal, but I wasn't going to give her the pleasure of seeing it.

I never saw Ros again.