Tomboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ungaro
ungaro
33 Followers

As I go rock solid in her mouth, I let out a low, guttural, uncontrollable groan that increases in volume over the first phase of my orgasm. Then the first spasm of ejaculation causes me to buck my hips backward, unfortunately pulling my dick out of her mouth just as the first load blasts forth. I leave a line of semen from the corner of her mouth, up her cheek, and into her ear and her hair. Not wanting that to happen again, she quickly grabbed the base of my dick in one hand, my butt in the other, and pulls me back in before the next gusher. She goes back to bobbing her head throughout the rest of my orgasm, catching the remaining come shots and swallowing it all.

I collapse back to the grass. "Damn girl, you are good." Evidently she's had some experience sucking dick. "But sorry about your hair."

"Don't worry," as she wipes her face with a finger and licks it off. "Money can't buy hair conditioner like that."

We're both on our knees, sitting on our feet, facing each other. "I owe you big time now. Lie down in the grass."

I begin kissing the insides of her calves, then her knees, then her thighs. I lower my face to her panties. They are damp and musky, and run my fingers around under the hems of the legs, grazing what treasures they're hiding with my thumbs through the fabric, and she moan her approval. My tugging on the waistband signals her to lift her butt, and I pull them off as she holds her legs in the air, bringing them back down to my shoulders.

Her flower is perfect. A thin patch of hair on the mound at the top. Her entire vulva is dark like her areolae, and her pussy lips, pouting out provocatively, come together at the top to cover her little pleasure bud. Her nectar is dribbling out of her vaginal opening into the grass. I use her panties to tease, dragging them back and forth across her charms. She yanks them from my hand and tosses them aside, so I again lower my face to her crotch as she lets her legs come to rest on my back.

I slowly lick up one side of her outer labia, then the other side. I repeat this over the next few minutes, each time moving slightly inward so I am soon licking the inner lips. Finally, with gentle, broad pressure, a make a slow, deliberate lick from her vagina upward, pushing her inner lips apart, and her whole body shudders underneath me. As I reach her clitoral hood, I give it a gentle kiss, a hint of what's yet to come.

"Tommie, you taste like heaven."

More of these long, slow strokes and her clitoris is soon peeking out from under its covering, as if begging for its share of attention. All the time, Tommie is moaning and whimpering. I keep up a slow, steady rhythm, gradually giving more attention to her clitoris at the end of each stroke. At the same time, I'm sliding a finger in and out of her vagina. As she becomes further aroused, I feel her G-spot beginning to swell, and I massage it with circular motions.

After about ten minutes or so, I really lose track of time, Tommie is gasping. "Oh, Dave... Please... Whatever you're doing... Please... Don't stop... Make me... Oh, God... I'm close... Oh... Oh... I'm gonna..." As her vagina clamps down on my finger, I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and rolled it between my lips. She's gone completely silent, her back arched up off of the grass and all of her muscles are taut. Finally, she drops her back down in the grass and screams, "GOD!" so loud that it echoes off the rocky spires on the other side of the lake. I feel the familiar contractions of her pelvic area, each one causing a high pitched squeak from her throat. At times, she's mumbling, but I can't make out a word.

As she returns to a more normal state of mind, she says, between gasps, "Oh my God... That's never... happened to me... before... Please hold me."

I crawl up beside her and cradled her as she rolls on top of me. She's well beyond her comfort zone now, and her sassiness had given way to a newfound innocence.

"You're saying you've never had an orgasm before?"

"No, I have. Many times. But only on my own. I told you that I haven't been with that many guys. But none had ever done that to me. I'd never come with a guy. A little oral foreplay was just to get me wet enough for them to stick it in."

"Foreplay is core play."

"And once they did that, it'd be over in a minute. I'd have to finish myself after they went to sleep. Or went home. Good Lord, I'd have to buy a few more vibrators to hit all those spots at once."

"Have you ever had multiple orgasms?"

"Never."

"You know, a second one comes easier than the first, no pun intended. Even through intercourse."

"You mean make me come, just with your dick? That never happens."

"Doesn't mean it can't happen. Doesn't mean we can't make it happen for you."

"But my friends never come that way either. Maybe they need a dick as big as yours."

"It's not the tool or the size of it. It's the whole repertoire. You came once through oral alone. Now your pump is primed, and it'll be easier to reach another, by whatever means."

"Dave, I want that. I want that to happen with you. I want you inside of me so bad."

I just smile that same sly smile she gave me when she took her shirt off the first time. I'm already mostly hard again. Who wouldn't be after seeing how hard Tommie just came. So I get between her legs, and start rubbing the head of my dick up and down the lips of her pussy. She's quickly moaning again, and I'm getting even harder. Finally, I scoop up some of what running out of her vagina and slather it over my dick. Then I slowly push into her just a little bit. She gasps and I pulled back out. I push in again, only a little further.

"Oh, my God, you're so big!"

I pull back out and push in yet again. Each time, I go in further, and it's also getting easier. Soon, I'm fully inside. Damn, she is tight.

"How does it feel? OK?"

"God it feels good."

"Feels fantastic for me, too, babe."

And so I slowly slide nearly all the way out, then slowly all the way back in.

"Oh, Dave. That's so good."

I keep sliding in and out at a slow, steady pace. As I do, I lay down on top of her, with my weight on my elbows and my hands under her shoulders. She grips my shoulders and locks her feet behind my back while I'm kissing her lips, her cheeks, her ears, her neck. And I keep slowly pumping, in and out, in and out.

"Dave, you're right. I can feel it. God, I've never felt this way with a man inside me before."

"So, Tommie, you wanna drive?"

"What do you mean?"

With that, I roll off of her, pulling her with me so my dick doesn't pop out. She's now on top and she instinctively knows just what to do. She's riding me, grinding me. She can now control the position, and the contact, to do whatever feels best for her, to get her where she needs to go. Sometimes she remains upright, going up and down, her breasts bouncing, and I will hold them and massage them. Other times she leans way forward, dangling her nipples in my face so I can suckle on them some more. She figures out that she can grind around in circles, making sure the base of my dick rubs her clitoris each time it passes by.

"Dave, I'm getting close again. I think I'm gonna come again."

"Good job babe. You're gonna make me come too."

She keeps riding. And moaning and whimpering. Suddenly, her mouth drops open and goes stiff again, just like before. She falls forward and I guide her hands to my shoulders so she can brace herself. Since she's stopped the thrusting, I have to take over, and start hammering into her from below. As she's convulsing, I hit the first phase of my second orgasm, but I keep pounding away. She's screaming and gasping as my first load of semen erupts into her. Then the next spasm shoots another load into her. Again and again. Gradually, both of our orgasms subside, and she lays down on top of me, nuzzling into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and hold her tightly.

"Dave, that was wonderful. That was amazing. How did you ever learn to do that?"

"Experience."

"I never had a guy make me come. I was starting to think it was a myth, or that there was something wrong with me. Or that maybe I was a lesbian but just hadn't figured it out yet."

"Oh Tommie, there's nothing at all wrong with you. You are as perfect as God and nature intended." And she's kissing me all over my face. "Everyone gets better as they get older. Even the boys back at school. Maybe they need you to help them out. I know, because I used to be one of them. And it was an older, experienced girl that helped me. As for you doing it with girls, remember, they have the same equipment as you, so they know how to operate it."

The sun is getting low in the sky. Time to head back down. We hike in silence, not talking, but frequently looking at each other and simply smiling. As we get further down, we start running into other people again. If only they knew what we were smiling about.

---

And so began a couple of wonderful years with my tomboy. After grad school, she left for a job back east. We both knew all along that it couldn't last, but we stay in touch. She misses the mountains, our hikes, our orgasms at timberline. We even did it at night once, with the stars so bright that we could see everything about each other.

And she finally has a steady boyfriend, someone as brainy as her, who craves her intellect. She says she's teaching him well, just as I had taught her. She says boys are not hopeless forever, and it really does get better with experience.

ungaro
ungaro
33 Followers
12