Tomboy Tease Ch. 03

Story Info
Dominic and Sean have a final surprise for Tina.
1.7k words
4.5
81.1k
66

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

When Tina woke up, she was on her side, wrapped in someone's arms. Her pussy felt sore and swollen, and someone's dick was in her ass. Wriggling a little, she immediately stopped as the dick in her ass twitched and got a little bigger. Frozen, she held still and then moaned in resignation as the person behind her moved, pressing their quickly hardening dick deeper into her body.

"Oh please," she whimpered. "It hurts..."

"Don't worry," Dominic's voice whispered in her ear. "It'll feel really good soon." And then he called out, "Hey Sean, she's awake."

"Oh god." Tina moaned as Sean came into view, holding a camera and zooming it in on her face as she squirmed uncomfortable, her ass filling up with Dominic's hardening dick.

"Please don't," she pleaded.

Sean just laughed. "We already taped you earlier sweetheart, and I want to get a real good look at you while Dominic fucks your ass. But don't worry, we got all day to make lots of fun tapes."

Tina whimpered as Dominic's hands tightened over her breasts, his dick thrusting to fill her tight ass. She wasn't sure if she was whimpering in denial or anticipation. Even though she was sore from when Sean had taken her anal virginity, the slick glide of Dominic's cock felt both exciting and wrong at the same time. On her side, there wasn't much she could do but clutch at the sheets as Dominic slid back and forth in her tight hole, helped by lube and the deposit of cum that Sean had already left there.

She squeezed her eyes shut as Sean moved the camera down her body, taking in her breasts as they were kneaded by Dominic's dark hands, down to her swollen pussy lips and then to the sight of Dominic's cock plunging into her ass. Every second of it, caught on camera.

Suddenly, Dom rolled onto his back, taking her with him and then pushing her up so that she was sitting on his cock. Tina gasped, squirming, as the new position made her ass feel even more full. Dominic gave her ass a slap.

"Ride me, cowgirl."

Glaring at Sean, whose cock was rock hard as he videotaped them, Tina began to move up off of Dom's dick. For a moment, she contemplated moving off entirely and trying to run, but his big hands grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly back down. It hurt so good as he impaled her body onto his cock, her ass clenching around, him, pussy spasming emptily. Even though the tightness of her ass had loosened, there was still a burn as his cock moved against her sensitive inner walls.

"Fuck that's hot... play with your nipples for us, Tina," Sean ordered. She glared at him again, but Dominic smacked her ass, making her jump and clench around his cock in surprise. The slight sting of the swat wasn't particularly painful, but she knew that he just meant it as a warning.

"Do as Sean says, Tina, or I'm going to pull you back and fuck your ass while he spanks your pussy."

Embarrassing hot arousal made her flush, but she didn't want either of them to know that Dominic's words had turned her on. It was already embarrassing enough how hard she'd cum for them while they were raping her. Now she was riding Dom's cock, helping him to fuck her ass, but if he pulled her back down, Sean and the camera would be witness to how wet and creamy her pussy was becoming.

So Tina slowly moved her hands up and started playing with her breasts. She closed her eyes, trying to shut out Sean's excited gaze as he moved around them, catching her ass-fucking from every angle while she started to knead and squeeze her breasts. The pleasure helped to alleviate some of the discomfort in her ass, and she found herself moving harder and faster atop Dominic. Pinching her nipples, the pain and pleasure were starting to meld in her body, making it hard for her to tell which was which.

"Now your pussy, Tina, play with your pussy." Sean's tone was commanding and full of hungry lust. She didn't even argue this time, her pussy was on fire and she needed to touch it if she was going to cum. Being so fully in her ass just made her realize how empty her pussy felt, and part of her actually wished that the guys would fill her up in both holes again. The orgasm from that had been intensely amazing.

One hand on her breast, the other slid into her pussy folds, rubbing against her clit as she moaned, her hips jerking. Keeping her eyes closed, she let her head fall back as she started rubbing her clit, knowing that she was giving Sean exactly what he wanted. The rising pleasure pulsed and throbbed, Dominic's hands moving her up and down his cock, slamming her ass down against him.

Sliding her fingers down her folds, she gasped as she actually felt his slick cock moving against her fingers, sliding into her asshole. There was something incredibly erotic about it.

Suddenly, the bed moved and Tina opened her eyes to see Sean standing on the bed in front of her, his cock in her face. The camera was off to the side, on its stand, little light blinking so that she knew it was still running.

"Open up, baby," he said, sliding his hand into her hair and bringing her head forward. Tina's lips parted and his cock slid in, tasting slightly like soap, and she was relieved to realized that he must have washed off while she was passed out. "Fuck yes... suck me..."

Tina sucked, hard, her fingers busy working in her pussy while Dom's cock surged again in her ass. The two guys were moaning, both of them fucking her holes, enjoying using the body that she'd teased them for so long with. As her orgasm came nearer, her ass really started clenching and squeezing Dominic's cock, making him groan and thrust harder, which pushed Sean's dick further down her throat.

She was barely aware of either of them as her massive orgasm swirled, her fingers rubbing her clit furiously as she strained for the ecstasy that her body needed so desperately. When it hit, she cried out, her throat opening up, and Sean's dick immediately shoved in deep. He grunted as she took him all the way into her throat, her lips pressed against his groin, and the lack of oxygen made her dizzy... somehow that made the sensations of rapture even more intense and she thought she might faint again from the overwhelming pleasure.

Heat flooded her ass, the tight hole throbbing, and she realized that Dominic was cumming too, jetting cum deep into her dark hole. Sean's dick pulsed against her tongue, and then suddenly he was pulling out, leaving her gasping for air, still climaxing as he jerked his dick hard with his hand. Her mouth was still hanging open, and the first blast of cum went straight between her lips, landing on her tongue. The rest he aimed at her face and her breasts, long stands of white cream decorating her.

"Aw fuck," she heard Dominic say with a groan as she slumped over, sliding off of him. "I wish I could have seen that."

"Well that's what the camera's for," Sean said, coming down to his knees on the bed as he breathed heavily. "You can watch it later."

Laying on her back, Tina closed her eyes. Sean's cum was all over her face and tits, Dom had unloaded into her ass... and her pussy still felt swollen and kind of sore, but sore in a really good way.

"Hey baby, you okay? Did we get too rough for you?" Sean's concerned voice was followed-up by his hands, stroking her thighs and spreading them apart as if he wanted to check her over.

Tina opened her eyes. "I'm fine... just exhausted. You guys didn't warn me there was going to be a round two. And what was with the spanking?" She gave Dom a dirty look.

"You liked it," he said unrepentantly, getting up off the bed. Sean immediately took his place, pulling Tina into his arms and giving her a kiss on the forehead. Dom just watched, amused. "You two are the weirdest high school sweethearts I've ever met."

"We're not weird, we're just kinky," Sean said. He gave Tina an amused look. "Especially this one. This is not how I would have popped her cherries, if I'd planned it out. You should see the shit she reads on Literotica, this is tame compared to some of that."

"It was fun," Tina said, grinning. She stretched and groaned, making a face. "Although I'm going to be really sore tomorrow..." Giving Sean a coy look she wiped some of the cum from her face. "Maybe in a few days when I've had a chance to recover, you could catch me stealing from you and punish me instead of calling the cops."

"You really did like that spanking didn't you?" Dom said, laughing and shaking his head.

"Wait, you're going make me wait for my threesome?" Sean asked with a scowl, although both Dominic and Tina could tell that he wasn't really upset, just teasing her.

Shaking his head again, Dominic headed for the bathroom to clean up, fairly sure that Sean and Tina would follow him once they stopped bickering. He thought their idea to fulfill each other's fantasies, including those involving sex with other people, before they got married was a crazy idea, but today had actually worked out pretty well. Didn't seem like either of them were going to get overly jealous or that it had changed their relationship at all. For himself, he'd been worried it might affect his friendship with Sean, but Tina was such a fucking tease that he'd ended up going along with it anyway when Sean pushed him, saying that he didn't trust anyone else enough to include them. It'd been nice to fuck the tease, the way he'd always wanted to, with his buddy's permission.

That's what he got for having kinky friends. He wondered if he ever might be able to find a girl like Tina. Then maybe they could fulfill some other kinds of fantasies too.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers