Tomeric: The Kiss Ch. 02

Story Info
Tomeric tries out her new life.
1.9k words
4.57
18.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Tomeric pulled the sheets around himself and scooted to the edge of the bed. His lower back was soar, and the insides as well. He felt as though someone had beat up his insides the night before- which was basically what happened. He remembered some of the night and couldn't believe that he had done what he'd done. How could he be so bold? What if the thugs had found out he was a he? Tomeric tried not to think about the details but chose to get up out of bed and shower and such.

After a peculiar bowl movement where his stretched out and sore anus did nothing to help the process he showered, and shaved. He started with his face and then moved to his neck, arms and legs before realizing what he was doing, "It seemed so natural..." he thought. Squatting, he removed the pesky hairs behind his balls, between his anus and sack. "Those guys must have been really horny not too..." he ran soapy water over his skin and shrugged, "Maybe they mistook it for a hairy pussy."

As he shut the water down there was a knock at the door but by the time he had dried and put on one of Chloe's robes the person was gone- however a new notice was on the door. It was a picture of three bags and the bright colored words, "Pack your bags." He snatched it off the door and slammed it. "Ass-hole!" he grimaced, "This has got to be some sort of harassment!"

Returning to the bathroom, Tomeric finished grooming, "But what are you going to do about it?" he asked himself in the mirror.

He was pretty... he accepted that. Part Asian, part Latin, his lips were plush, but more so when he added the lipstick. likewise, his eyes were large, but became sultry when he added the liner and the lashes from Chloe's makeup kit. It didn't happen suddenly, it wasn't like he knew how to apply the makeup correctly or what shades did what to where. But there were certain things he'd remembered. Like how silly the girls looked in high school, who made up the front of their faces ignoring the sides, "Mimes" he had called them then, and said it now as he made sure to blend the make up with the side. He was reminded of what Michael Angelo had said about sculpting, "The image is in the rock, I am only releasing it." He wasn't sure on the wording, but knew the feeling, as before him, in the mirror, his true self was revealed. "I am..." he said to himself slowly, checking his tongue against his teeth and lips, "Beautiful."

His form was already somewhat feminine, needing only slight enhancement, some of which he could mimic with certain undergarments from Chloe's closet others he could almost do with a pose or a stance. His roommate's shoes helped him elevate his butt and added curve to the hips when he stood at an angle, he liked the look.

In the small hallway from the living room to the bathroom, which was between the two bedrooms, he practiced a walk, back and forth, stopping and turning in front of the bathroom mirror.

It was 2 in the afternoon when Tomeric's nails were dry enough to mess with what clothes to where. Chloe's room was a mess already, but after he was finished with it certainly it was worse for the wear. He had settled on high black shoes and a matching black miniskirt and shiny silver half top, "Every bit like a hooker..." Tomeric frowned.

The transformation was complete. He took a deep breath and another look over in the mirror. He knew that he could not just stroll into the landlord's office and screw him, or Chloe would have done it long ago. If he was a little nervous before, he was a lot now. Butterflies swarmed into his belly. "No turning back." became his mantra. Perfume was the last thing he had to add... but which one? He smelled a few, first this one then that one, and settled on one with a dolphin, it was a blue bottle. He sprayed it on his exposed belly and then up his skirt, on his back side and the front then on his head, neck and shoulders. with a sigh, he put the cap back on and left.

The door to the office closed behind Tomeric before he even had an idea what he was going to do. Pointedly, he decided that moment, with the sound of heels clicking on the polished tile floor, as the landlord looked up from his desk- that he would think of himself as a she no longer a he. There was a smile on the mans face, "What can I do for you?" he said, removing his glasses.

Tomeric smiled in return, "I came here in behest of a dear friend, a cousin."

"A friend of yours is a friend of mine." the landlord said pushing off his desk and stooping over, offered a chair.

Tomeric thanked him with a nod and sat slowly, curving her body proportionately before him. When she was sure to have his full attention she ran a finger to her lips and tried not to tremble. "I am not sure he and you are friends, but I hope we can be."

His grin expanded from ear to ear and he rose abruptly from his seat, "I um..." he coughed, "Don't normally do this sort of thing... but um... er what EXACTLY are we talking about?"

She bit her fingernail and smiled back at him, "You know there is a lot of smiling going on here."

He moved to the door and locked it, "How about that!"

Tomeric crossed her legs and watched him. "My cousin owes you rent."

"A lot of people do... it is something the owners require- I only manage the place, but anything that I can do to help." he gulped, "I will."

"Then I think we have an understanding." She leaned forward on the desk, and rested her elbow on it, then cocked her head on her hand, at an angle and watched him as he dew the blinds.

"What is your cousin's apartment number?"

"A-five"

"That is... Mr. Safa and that Chloe girl... trouble she is."

"I agree."

"You do?"

"Plenty." Tomeric said still watching him from the side, focusing on being as sensual as she could.

"I um..." finished with the window, and turned to face her. "What is your name?"

"Tomeric." she said slowly.

"Toe-mer-rick" he repeated, "Lovely... like you."

"Thank you." Tomeric batted her lashes. "So what can you do for my cousin?"

"I can extend the deadline for him to pay the rent..." he offered.

"That sounds like a start..." Tomeric agreed, "Now why don't you 'cum' over here?" she gestured with her finger for him to come to her. he complied. Tomeric measured the man, about 50 years of age, a growing belly and a balding scalp. Not the dream catch. BUT neither- in fact, was she the choice woman. With that in mind she slid off the chair, down on to her knees before him.

"Oh God this is actually going to happen isn't it?"

"Mmm..." Tomeric replied as she ran one hand under his belly and un tucked his shirt, pulling his belt loose and unbuttoning his pants. with the other hand she reached up to his hairy chest and groped him as she fished out his flaccid penis from the whitey-tighties. A familiar raunchy odor of musk greeted Tomeric's nose as she licked the penis head. She sucked at the sides with her full lips, kissing up and down the growing shaft, it hardened. She jerked her hand up and down the length and cupped the balls occasionally as she took the entire thing in her mouth. Burring her nose into his fury under belly as she gulped the dick all the way to the back of her throat. Once she swallowed the whole penis she caressed the bottom with her tongue.

"Oh shit... oh shit... yes that is oh my God you are good!" he groaned and rested his hands on her head. "Oh yes, suck it darling.... do you like when I tell you to suck it?"

The question was rhetorical but Tomeric cooed affectionately and nodded yes as she continued to suck him off, more and more fierce as she also cupped his balls and jerked him off.

"Oh I can't hang on... oh I am going to come, yes-yes, that is it, I am going to cum!"

Tomeric burrried the penis to the back of her throat and froze. HE grunted and groaned and pulled on her hair, but she did not move.

"Oh your teasing me! Aahh!" he huffed, pleased. then she continued to suck him off again. "I can do this... all day!" he grunted and immediately warned her again, "I am going to cum!"

Again, she stopped with his dick buried in her mouth all the way to the base. "You like it?" she said with her mouth full. The vibration nearly caused him to erupt, but he held his shot and laughed, "Oh you are naughty!"

She pulled her mouth off of his dick and smiled up at him, "Yes I am." batting her large eyes at him she added, "your not innocent either." Tomeric tried not to show her nervousness, "Call me a bitch."

"A what?"

"A bitch." she licked his dick.

"You're a bitch."

"Yes... now call me a slut." she took his dick in her mouth again.

"Oh you're a slut... a whore!" he added.

Tomeric lapped up his dick, sucking on his balls and chewing on the sides as she slid her head back and forth along the length of his dick. Slobber poured in streams from Tomeric's mouth as she sucked every inch of him.

"Oh your bad..." he groaned.

"Yes..." she agreed as she hungrily lapped up her own slime and sucked the length of his shaft rapidly.

"Oh this is it... I am going to cum now, yes, yes!"

Tomeric froze again with the dick all the way in her, but he would have non of it this time. He took hold of her hair and machine fucked her head. He pulled her on to him burring her deeper as she tried to pull away. He thrust himself forward, his belly flopped against her forehead and his fat thighs beet on her face as his balls flopped against her chin. Slobber splashed everywhere as he continued to assault her throat.

"Aahhhhhhhhh" he cried out.

His penis swelled in her throat and then began to pulse before it unloaded into her. Buckets of semen shot down her throat. She gagged but choked it all down.

"Oh you are good... sooo good." he sighed and let her go.

Tomeric faugh the instinct of pulling away, and licked up his dick, drying it with her tongue- the balls too, cleaning all of it off. Then she pulled his underwear back up, buckled his pants and rose to her feet.

"Thank you..." he said.

"No than you." she wiped her mouth, "So we have a deal?"

"Oh yeah.... um... perhaps we can work out some sort off discount for your cousin... if you would be interested in meeting me here tomorrow."

"No..."

He frowned, the disappointment obvious.

"I was thinking we could get together tomorrow after... he goes to work... at his place, we'll be alone."

The man smiled.

"That is... if you have reloaded by then."

"Are you kidding' I'll be eating pineapples tonight!"

gobula
gobula
185 Followers