Tomiko On The Train

Story Info
Tomiko the school girl is assaulted on a crowded train.
1.1k words
3.74
107.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomiko was pressed against the corner rather uncomfortably. She knew she should've gone to the train station right after school, but she wanted to go to a new cafe with her friends. Now, she was stuck on the 6:30 train, her slim body pressed against several large ones. Anna sighed and closed her eyes, hoping the half hour train ride would end soon.

When she opened her eyes again, she found herself surrounded by two big men, who leaned casually towards her, shielding her from the rest of the train car. They both looked at her with a smirk on their faces. Tomiko gulped and looked to her feet, but her eyes caught sight of a naked penis, with a drop of pre-cum glistening on the head. Tomiko looked back at the men, her eyes wide with fear. She opened her mouth to call for help, but the man that stood next to her leaned over and kissed her roughly, sucking on her lips and tongue. Tomiko let out a muffled moan, tears dripping from her closed eyes. This cannot be happening to her. Was this her punishment for going to the cafe?

The man in front of her started to rub his hands on her body, popping open the buttons of her white blouse. He smiled in delight at the sight of her baby blue bra, which was holding back two firm, small breasts. He pushed up her bra, revealing two perky nipples that stood up defiantly. He chuckled and placed her whole tit into his mouth, sucking hungrily.

Tomiko was now sobbing silently, being forced to kiss a stranger while another sucked on her breasts. It was so embarrassing, to have this happen to her on the train. What embarrassed her even more was the fact that she felt all tingly down there, and she was slightly horny.

The man who was kissing her began caressing her bottom, lifting her skirt up and touching her pussy through the fabric of her panties. He dipped his finger in and felt her wetness soaking through her underwear.

"Yo feel it, this bitch is wet," he laughed. The other man pulled his mouth from her breasts drunkenly, trailing spit from her nipples.

"Let's do it then," he said, winking to his partner. He crashed his lips onto Tomiko's mouth, kissing her roughly. His tongue probed her mouth, jabbing into her throat and making the girl gag. The other man pulled her panties down, and then ripped it from her legs, letting the ripped fabric fall to the floor. The man who was kissing her lifted Tomiko's legs up, and wrapped them around his waist. He guided her over his erection. Without warning, he sat her down onto his cock, letting the full length of his penis dive into her cunt. Tomiko's eyes widened in pain, and fresh tears began to fell as she lost her virginity to a stranger. As the man fucked and kissed her, his friend moved in behind her and pushed his cock into her ass. White hot pain flashed behind Tomiko's eyes as the man's large shaft pushed deeper and deeper into her canal. When it was fully in, the two men began to fuck Tomiko simultaneously, their cocks pushing slowly in and out of her tight holes. The man fucking her ass caressed her swollen tits roughly, pinching and pulling her nipples. Tomiko gripped her hands on the shoulders of the man before her, her head tilted as she began to kiss him back.

Tomiko began to whimper silently as the men quickened their pace, their cocks rubbing against her G-spot. She felt something begin to build inside of her, a tingling starting from her pussy. The feeling soon washed over her entire body, and she let out a soft cry as her first orgasm hit her. The two men grunted and released their cum together. The feeling of cum shooting up her holes fueled Tomiko's orgasm, and she gritted her teeth from letting out a loud, erotic cry. The men chuckled and set Tomiko down, letting her stand on wobbly legs. Tomiko stood there with cum and pussy juice running down her legs. Her breasts were red and had fingered shaped bruises as well as teeth marks all over it. Her face was red from shame as well as pleasure.

The train slowed to a stop. People spilled out slowly, and were replaced by even more people. Tomiko was pressed deeper into the corner with the men.

"Um, my stop is here," she whispered, looking nervously at the ground. She noticed that the men still haven't put their penises away.

"Um, not anymore," the man in front of her smirked. He put a hand on Tomiko's head and pushed her down on the floor. Since the space was so tight, Tomiko had to crouch uncomfortably. The man pushed her head to his cock.

"Suck it you slut," he growled. Tomiko sniffled and opened her mouth, letting the man push her head onto his cock. She sucked his penis, her tongue pressing along his shaft and swishing around his cock. The other man pressed his penis to her cheek, and she brought up a hand and started to rub his cock all over. The train suddenly jerked into motion, making Tomiko accidently gag on the man's cock. Tomiko began to pull away, but the man clutched her black hair and forced her even deeper, making her take his whole cock into her mouth. Tomiko started to cry again as she bordered between gagging and choking. However, the man seemed to find this pleasuring. He jerked his hips, fucking Tomiko in her mouth roughly. Tomiko was starting to lose balance, and she grasped the other man's cock tightly, pulling herself to balance. The man groaned at the sudden pressure, his cock pulsing as he came, spraying sticky white cum on Tomiko's face. Tomiko let out a cry of surprise just as the other man released his cum into her open mouth. Tomiko coughed and gagged, swallowing much of the cum before it spilled over her lips. Cum dripped down her chin and face, staining her shirt and falling onto her breasts.

"You look beautiful, whore," the man said, laughing. He pulled Tomiko to her feet and dipped his fingers into her pussy. Tomiko gasped as a buzzing object was placed there. The vibrator shook the walls of her pussy, leaving her legs weak.

"Our farewell gift," the other man smirked. "Hope to see you next time."

The train stopped again, and the two men filed out with the crowd, not giving Tomiko another look. Tomiko sat in the corner, her face stained with dried tears and semen. Her knees were up, and her skirt had slid all the way to her hips, exposing her pink, puffy lips. Her fingers were wrapped around the small vibrator, pushing it in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, and she cried out in pleasure.