Tommy - A Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RolandQ
RolandQ
71 Followers

"Well, Billy, I hope you're rested. Tommy there has eaten a couple dozen oysters. Of course, I'd be willing to help out."

"What about your sailor, Piggy, dear?" Billy chided.

"Oh very well, keep the good stuff to yourself. You always were greedy. The boys always liked you better anyway. If it wasn't for all Daddy's money, I'd be a virgin - which I assure you I'm not," he said aside to Tommy.

A gong rang and they were escorted into dinner. Tommy was beginning to regret all the oysters he had eaten. Maybe it was the sea air, but when the lovely meal was served, he ate eagerly.

Night had fallen and the sails strained against the rigging in the freshening wind. Piggy had excused himself after dinner to 'do a little hunting.' Tommy and Billy returned to the deck. The sky was full of stars and the wake of the yacht was luminous. The yacht made pleasant groaning noises - or was that Piggy with his first prey of the evening? The voice of the wooden yacht, the rush of water at the bow and the wind in the rigging enriched the silence.

During dinner, they had left sight of shore, the ocean was black around them. Far on the horizon, three steam ships could be seen sailing north. Billy leaned against the windward rail and held Tommy against his chest. The serenity of the ocean and fluid movement of the yacht through the water worked its way into their very being. Tommy turned to kiss Billy.

"I don't know which experience of you makes me happier," said Billy to Tommy. Last week, watching you at the opera, I saw your innocence and watched as that innocence became worldly. Tonight, we're here in the midst of the ocean and I see its beauty reflected in the wonder of your eyes. I might have been like Piggy, well a little, but since I've met you I've seen and felt and tasted my life for the first time. I need to be alone with you." Billy kissed Tommy. Huskily, Billy said, "Let's go to our cabin."

Once in bed, the motion of the yacht became the motion of the two lovers driving their thrusts deeper, causing them to cling all the tighter to each other. And if it was the sea air, the oysters, or Billy's words of love, Tommy's desire and passion grew to new levels. Billy responded as vigorously, as lovingly. Their passion was not so much spent as that they reached a point of exhilarated happiness and eased each other to sleep with kisses.

***

The morning dawned bright and hot. Tommy put on shorts and a t-shirt from the provided wardrobe. Billy braved pants and a shirt. They went on deck, looking for food. The smell of coffee lured them into the saloon, where they had been served dinner the night before. A full breakfast was set and they set to it ravenously.

"Sea air, sex, and thou," paraphrased Billy with a smile.

Piggy staggered in a few minutes later, his face sporting a puffy bruised eye. "Damned straight bastard. All I said was what fun it would be suck each other, and he slugged me. I'd make him walk the plank, but he did do me a few more times. Ah love, I wish I could find it in someone a little less violent, a little more gay." Piggy attacked the food and ate in accord with his namesake. "I think I'll go lie down a bit and put a steak on this eye. Usually the thought of raw meat in bed gets me worked up, alas, I feel like shit. I'd suggest that you two amuse each other, but I do believe you did that all night long. I don't recall you being so vocal, Billy, though I certainly understand why." Piggy patted Tommy on the shoulder and kissed him on the forehead as he left.

"Shall we go up on deck and enjoy this day?" Billy asked.

They went on deck and found a sunny spot to arrange some deck chairs. Members of the crew were at hand to set things right. Too warmly dressed for the already hot day, Billy went off to their cabin to change. Tommy peeled off his t-shirt and stretched out on a deck chair, feeling the sun on his body. Hands began to touch him, he opened his eyes to find a stranger, one of the crew rubbing his chest.

"Suntan lotion, sir, you don't want to get burned," the crewman said on seeing Tommy's start.

"And we're miles out to sea, you don't have to wear shorts or a swimming suit. Most cruises are 'clothing optional'.

"Well, I guess so," Tommy said cautiously.

"You'll need extra lotion on parts that haven't seen the sun. If you're thinking about it, you'd better do it while I can help."

Tommy didn't want to be rude, and thought it best to play along. He dropped his shorts and underwear and lay on his stomach on the lounge. The crewman began rubbing lotion across his back, along his thighs, and then on his ass, easing the lotion between the tight cheeks. The sensation of the crewman's strong hands caused Tommy's cock to harden.

"You'd better roll over, sir, I'll need to do the other side."

Tommy wasn't sure what to do, but the crewman encouraged him. His cock thwocked loudly on his stomach as he rolled over. The crewman chuckled,

"I'll need to get some more lotion, I didn't expect to have to cover so much surface area."

"So, I leave for five minutes and you've found a sailor?" Billy said in mock outrage.

"Oh, no, I mean, its not, jeez, Billy, you're putting me on." Tommy blushed red.

"I've been watching since he got you to strip. I was wondering how far you'd go, and thought I'd better step in now that you've reached the good stuff. Hand me that lotion, matey, and clear the deck, thar's a spar that needs tending." Nautical Billy, again.

Tommy succumbed to the sensations of Billy's lotion-covered hands on his cock. Billy's tongue teased his ear. Just as things began to be heated, Tommy felt a towel tossed onto his front. Before he opened his eyes, he heard Piggy's voice.

"So, here the two of you are. It looks like a fine day, but oh my head. Look at you," he said to Tommy. "You know, Billy, its just unfair. You are so lucky. You're handsome, perfect teeth, perfect complexion, perfect hair, you're poised and elegant, and now this," gesturing toward Tommy, "this gorgeous creature that dotes on your every word, makes googly eyes at you over dinner, and" Piggy snapped the towel off of Tommy, "I knew it, damn you Billy, I knew it, he's hung, too. Billy Kensington, I tell you it's unfair. I want to be in love, too, for more than a couple hours." Piggy dropped into another lounge.

"So, Tommy, whatever is it you see in Billy? I know he's perfect, and if I recall from my early childhood, he's quite a lover, but really, doesn't all that perfection wear on you? Wouldn't you prefer being with someone who would contrast your fabulous looks?"

"But, Piggy, I am with you," Tommy demurred.

"All right, I'll enjoy the view and keep hands off. Oh Billy, isn't there somewhere you need to be right now? Why not go exploring? A nap?"

"I won't leave my little guppy alone with a shark, thank you," replied Billy. "Anyway, I don't think you're suffering all that much. You just want whatever you can't have. Surely that comely sailor over there can help you forget your troubles. I do believe he's looking your way."

"He's just eyeing up Tommy's cock, in case we need a new mast or something."

After all the teasing, the conversation eased into gossip about people Piggy and Billy knew and complaints about rich families and the troubles they created for their 'poor' children. Tommy lay back and enjoyed the luxuries of sun and the yacht.

The pampering and luxury continued through the day and evening. Tommy and Billy enjoyed the deck in the evening. That night, in their cabin, alone, they made love and gave in to the tiredness of sun, sea, and sharing each other's bodies.

The wind had picked up and seas roughened during the night. By the time Tommy and Billy emerged from their cabin they were greeted by a spray of salt air. The crew were all on deck or working in the rigging. "Excuse me sirs," said one of the crew, "we've got a bit of weather. It's going to be heavier going today. You'll need to be careful on deck and watch your heads, we'll be maneuvering much more than yesterday."

At that moment the captain called out, 'hard alee' and the yacht changed direction. For a moment all the sails went slack and then with a crack, they filled with air and strained against the rigging. The yacht lurched ahead and healed heavily in the opposite direction. For Tommy, it was exhilarating, feeling the heaving deck under his feet, the speed of the yacht as it worked wind and waves. Billy seemed unfazed and led the way to breakfast. The stewards served, but filled cups and glasses only part way. Wet place mats were on the table to keep dishes and silver wear from sliding to the floor. Tommy ate hungrily, feeling the thrill of adventure. Piggy appeared briefly in the doorway and with a "oh god, food," retreated green-faced to his cabin.

Tommy and Billy returned to the deck. A sailor was struggling with a rope, a 'line', he called it, and Tommy pitched in to help pull it taught. The sailor, after getting the sails set, explained to Tommy how the sails worked and the seeming thousands of ropes that controlled the yacht. All the complexity of the yacht was invisible during the quiet winds of the day before. Now it was revealed to be an intricate machine, vibrating with life.

The captain approached from the wheelhouse. "I appreciate your interest in the ship," he said, having observed Tommy's interaction with the sailor. "We're shorthanded for this kind of weather. There's a tropical depression south of us and this wind is only going to pick up. I hate to ask guests to lend a hand, but the safety of the ship may depend upon it." Tommy and Billy eagerly agreed to do all they could to help. "The crew will let you know how you can help, mostly, it's a strong back helping to haul at the right moment."

As predicted, the winds grew in strength and the waves increased in size. The yacht didn't seem so large now being tossed by the angry ocean. The crew worked efficiently and knowledgeably. Tommy and Billy's contribution was nominal, but they enjoyed being included in the struggle with the sea.

The day passed with much maneuvering, lots of commands being called and the crew, plus two, snapping to perform the tasks. The captain ordered a 'jibe' and the yacht healed dangerously as it changed direction. The side rail of the boat buried into a wave cascading the deck with water as the yacht righted. Then, suddenly, the wind grew calm. Tommy looked over the side of the yacht and saw that it was racing through the water. In answer to his puzzled look, a sailor explained that the yacht had 'turned before the wind', it was going in the same direction at the same speed, so they couldn't feel it, but indeed they were going very fast. The sailor speculated that the captain was trying to run on the front of the storm to get to its edge and out of the heavy weather.

By evening the yacht had reached calmer waters. Dinner was served to 'all hands', crew and their two helpful passengers together. It was a small celebration of man having survived an encounter with the ocean. Halfway through, Piggy appeared. "Have I missed anything? It seemed a bit rough earlier." They assembled party laughed, then welcomed their employer and host.

The captain announced that due to the speed they had traveled on the winds of the advancing storm that they would arrive back in port early the next morning. Piggy looked relieved to be heading home. Tommy and Billy were suddenly feeling the affects of a day's hard sailing and wished to go to bed. Though alone and naked in bed, their bodies melted together and sleep overtook them.

They awoke at the sound of the engines starting, indicating that the yacht was in the last leg of their voyage. They enjoyed their final breakfast aboard, joined by a much rejuvenated Piggy. He told them that he had been able to make amends with the sailor. Shortly thereafter, they arrived at the yacht club, moored and were put ashore in the launch. Their adventure at sea had come to an end.

CHAPTER SIX: At the Ballet

A few weeks passed before they again saw Piggy. Tommy and Billy were dining in a small restaurant near the university. From a private dining room in the back came a huge uproar. Waiters came dashing out of the room, dinner rolls flying after them. The manager made three attempts to enter the room before the opposing side had exhausted their supply of rolls. Shouting in several languages could be heard, but above the din came the familiar sound of Piggy's voice. He was trying to both placate the manager with offers to pay for any damage while at the same time trying to calm an enraged Frenchman. Piggy's French was atrocious and seemed to enrage the Frenchman all the more.

Billy turned to Tommy, "I think I'd better see if I can help before Piggy gets hurt." He braved the entrance to the room and in a few moments the voices calmed, the waiters returned and began to clean up the results of the melee, the manager returned to his post, and drinks were served all around, compliments of the management.

Billy emerged and gestured for Tommy to join him. Every head turned and watched as he crossed the room. Everyone was speculating what possibly was the melodrama going on in the private dining room.

Tommy entered the room, fearing the worst, but found only Piggy, a small, but red-faced man, and Billy. Billy was pouring champagne and chatting in quite passable French. Billy introduced Tommy to the Frenchman, Louis. Piggy sat in his chair and waved a greeting with his champagne glass.

"Is everything all right?" Tommy ventured.

"A minor mix up over the champagne," explained Billy. "Alas, the waiter made the mistake of offering a substitution of quite admirable American sparkling wine. Louis, in reasonable response, defended the Soul of France, and dealt the waiter several direct hits with the nearest available missile."

"It is champagne or it is not, and I, Louis, drinks only champagne. I despise this crude ruse of 'method champagnoise'. Give it to the pigs, no offence Piggy." Louis, calmer, had begun to speak English, though heavily accented.

"So, Louis, what brings you to town? Not that an evening with Piggy is not worthwhile," Billy inquired.

"Louis is in the ballet," began Piggy, but on seeing Louis eyebrows rise in rage, he amended,

"Louis IS ballet. He is performing tonight at the Academy."

"And you all shall be my guests," Louis insisted.

"And after you have been blessed with my performance, cher Piggy is hosting a soiree in my honor. You shall come as well." Louis's imperious tone brooked no refusal. "Allons, we go." Piggy emptied his glass and stood, and raced after Louis.

Tommy and Billy glanced at each other. Billy assumed his best look of French intolerance and imitated Louis, "Allons, we go." Tommy obeyed, laughing.

A limousine waited outside the restaurant. They were at the Academy where the performance was to be held in a few minutes. Louis had spent the time of the ride to 'compose myself'. The others remained silent, fearful of setting off another tirade.

Piggy ushered them into the theatre bar and ordered more champagne. When Billy began questioning the origin of the wine, Piggy's glare reduced him to hysterics. "Piggy, where did you pick up this one?"

Piggy looked wistful, as he recalled a day a few years back, when an underfed young man had propositioned him in a bar in New York. Even on his last resources, the young man had been demanding. This fascinated Piggy who responded by lavishing the young man with dinner, then gifts, and every attention he could. The young man, then a less royal 'Guy', was an aspiring ballet dancer. Piggy speculated that it was more his sense of entitlement than his talent that had led to his rise, but rise he had from junior member to principal dancer of an internationally known ballet company. Now, 'Louis', 'for after all, what other name was intended for one such as I?' he had contacted Piggy to 'allow' him to entertain Louis while he was performing in the city.

"And how could I refuse abuse like that?" Piggy asked laughing. "The good thing, is that the party later promises to be an absolute debauch. There seems to be a tradition that the younger performers, in pursuit of a patron, go to great lengths to entertain. There is a competition among them for the richest and most attractive potential patrons." Piggy licked his lips. "I guess I'll have to settle on richest now that you two are coming. Well, from what Louis tells me, there will be lots of firm young flesh for all."

The lights in the lobby flickered, indicating that the ballet was about to begin. Piggy led the way, presenting Louis's card. They were led to seats in the front row of the loge, considered the best seats from which to view the ballet. A moment after they were seated, the lights dimmed.

Tommy whispered to Billy, "I like going out with Piggy. There are never any lines, no waiting for things to begin."

Billy replied, "Ah, the life of privilege. I'm just pleased that I can share it with you."

The ballet began. Billy had never seen dance like this. The music was beautiful in its own right, but the dance gave it added dimension and life. The grace of the bodies as they moved about the stage captured his attention. He began to notice not only the arrangements of the dancers, but the patterns and space, the negative space, among them.

The dancers themselves were delicate, yet strong. Every line of body was precise, emphasizing every capable movement that a human could perform. Piggy disappeared during the intermission, returning to his seat only after the lights had dimmed. He was wiping his face with his handkerchief. "I like to think I do my part for the arts," he said as he sat down.

The ballet featured a very spirited performance by Louis following the intermission. Piggy beamed.

Following the performance, Piggy, Tommy, and Billy were escorted back stage. There was a general turmoil as stagehands cleared up after the performance. The dancers dashed about them. Tommy remarked how small these men and woman were, could they be the same that were on the stage? Billy explained that their presence on the stage, the lighting, and the total aura of the performance gave them the appearance of greater stature, greater definition. 'All part of the magic of the ballet.'

At length, Louis emerged from his dressing room, stopping to accept congratulations from the many admirers that gathered around him. He looked up and spotted the three men, waiting with decreasing patience. "Tout le monde, everyone, I see 'mon patron' awaits. I must away." And with all the grace he displayed upon the stage, he swept through the crowd, gathered up Piggy, Tommy, and Billy, and ushered them to the waiting car.

A gaggle of young dancers followed a few steps behind, but seeing a warning glance from Louis, retreated to find other transportation. Piggy directed the driver to take them to one of the best hotels in the city. He had taken a large suite in which to hold the party.

Once at the hotel, a short elevator ride took them to a high floor. A door opened to Piggy's knock revealing a large room set up for a party. Tables with food and a bar with attendants were waiting for their arrival. Champagne was passed to everyone arriving, mostly middle aged and older men, some from the crowd of Piggy's friends, many Tommy did not recognize.

Answering Tommy's question, Billy explained that this party was an opportunity for the city's hidden men to enjoy gay sex. Tommy's inclination was to be sad for these men who felt they needed to hide their desires, but the excitement and anticipation on most of the faces didn't brook with sadness.

The door burst open again as the dance company arrived. The young men were all given drinks. Then the posturing began. At first the dancers posed along one wall of the room, facing Piggy's guests. Appraising glances were met with tacit invitations. Slowly the two groups merged in the middle of the room. Some conversations were loud and suggestive, some were mere whispers. An older man and a dancer slipped through a door into an adjoining room. Several others paired off and went through the door.

RolandQ
RolandQ
71 Followers