Tommy - A Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RolandQ
RolandQ
71 Followers

Louis had several of the dancers around him - the most beautiful of the group. "Piggy, would you and your friends join me with these lovelies? I can't do them all and they seem to be very needy this evening." Louis led Piggy, Billy, and Tommy through another door into a darkened room. The only light in the room came through floor-to-ceiling windows over looking the city. A large bed and several divans were spread through the room. The dancers dropped their clothes and began to stretch suggestively, silhouetted against the windows. Louis, still dressed, approached one of the dancers and began to run his hands over the young man's body. The dancer was pliant in his hands. After a few minutes, Louis removed his clothes. He bent the dancer over a chair and entered him roughly. Both Louis's and the dancer's hard trained bodies were beautiful. The angry way Louis coupled with the dancer was both erotic and troubling. The dancer made no sound and seemed to endure rather than enjoy the experience.

Piggy had moved to a dark corner of the room, capturing another of the dancers. The soft light modeled the muscles on the dancer's chest as he arched his back, responding to Piggy's oral assault on his cock. Piggy knelt in front of the dancer, working to pleasure him.

Billy and Tommy stood watching the acts of passion in the room. A dancer approached each of them. Hungry hands tugged at their clothing until they were naked like the dancers. Tommy looked across at Billy, trying to catch his eye, looking for an indication about how to proceed. Billy smiled and said softly, "Just go with the sensation, it's about pleasure, not about you and me."

An eager mouth closed on Tommy's cock, hands roved over his chest and stomach. Nearby, Billy was having a similar experience. Billy looked over at Tommy and gestured a kiss. Tommy was led toward the bed by the dancer. He knelt on the edge of the bed, presenting his ass to Tommy. The dancer's lubed hand caressed Tommy's hard cock and placed it at the entry to his hole.

As Tommy gave in to his cock's desire for the feeling of the clutching ass, another dancer knelt on the bed and Billy stood at his side, entering that dancer's ass. Billy reached a hand around Tommy's neck and pulled him close for a kiss. They slowly fucked, each their own dancer, as they kissed and loved each other. The intensity that surrounded these sexual unions reached a fevered level. Tommy and Billy broke their kiss to complete themselves in vigorous fucking. Billy cried out his orgasm first, shortly followed by Tommy. They again kissed, feeling hardness subside. They abandoned their dancers and became rapt in each other.

They dressed and returned to the 'party' room. Most of the guests had also returned. The room took on its initial aspect, divided between dancers and guests. The dancers were comparing notes on their selected conquests. The dancers that had entertained Tommy and Billy returned to the room and quickly became the center of the dancer's circle.

Over the general conversation, Tommy was able to overhear comments being made to his dancer, "I can't believe you took that whole thing, that guy is huge."

"I just wish he paid as much attention to me as to his boyfriend. He almost turned me inside out and he's ignoring me, sucking that guy's face. Well, he was a really good fuck."

Billy took Tommy by the hand and led him up to Piggy. They said good night and left the party.

Tommy was thoughtful as they walked toward Billy's apartment. "I've not been with anyone else since we met, Billy."

Billy held Tommy's hand tighter. "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Piggy's parties usual dissolve into an orgy of some form. I really didn't understand how that might make you feel. I didn't think of how you might feel about just having sex. I've never been with someone I cared about like you, Tommy."

"It was fun and all," replied Tommy, "and I really liked when you kissed me. I guess I like the love stuff more than the sex. Oh, and I really, really like the sex." Tommy dared a quick kiss as they walked down the street.

"You know, Tommy, you're pretty special. And somehow, I don't think this evening is over yet. Now let's hurry home and see about more love stuff," Billy said with a wink.

RolandQ
RolandQ
71 Followers